Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 23, 2016 1:16 AM

Oct 2008
What the hell is Nori-chan planning to do!?!?!?
4/5.

Jun 23, 2016 1:18 AM

Dec 2015
I honestly think the last episode will be a disappointment like the rest of the show has been. It has been really boring, the animation/artwork is fantastic though. The plot is something I just can't get behind. As someone has mentioned earlier in the thread, they make it seem like empathy doesn't exist at all in their world. Also to use a project that screwed up kids lives and then test it out on teenagers against their will without knowing what the effects will still be makes it an incredibly dumb plot. They basically were doing this because they felt guilty about the kids and Sonozaki so they want to back her on anything she wants.

Sorry, dumb premise, just not buying it. Also, I find most of the topics towards the end of this show have been abstract and unclear. In my field, we have to study things like empathy, pain, emotions, etc so it is definitely not a lack of understanding on my part. I think it is a lack of trying to convey what the creator wanted to properly get across and I think the plot device for this (kizna system) is the reason for it. I don't know, it just didn't live up to my expectations. If it ends horribly I will rate 4/10, if it ends mediocre 5/10, if it has a good ending, then 5.5/10 (don't know if I should stick with 5 or 6 rounding up/down due to an ending if I didn't like the whole show).
Jun 23, 2016 3:28 AM

Jun 2014
I love this show and all the characters in it. They did a really good job with them. They may not be very realistic... but they are....believable.

This show makes me so happy inside.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jun 23, 2016 7:59 AM
Oct 2014
UPG said:
KLRock said:

...did I mess up?... can't tell if your using sarcasm

No no, I'm agreeing with you

...Fire

Like my mix tape

dropping 2083
Jun 23, 2016 9:31 AM

May 2010
This show is good.
Jun 23, 2016 10:10 AM

Jun 2014
While I watch this amazing anime. I can't stop myself from thinking about how many morals are there.
But the one that stands out the most was "Emotional pain is worse than physical pain."
Jun 24, 2016 4:03 AM

Apr 2011
Rebelhero said:
I love this show and all the characters in it. They did a really good job with them. They may not be very realistic... but they are....believable.

This show makes me so happy inside.

Yeah, same here. The melodrama is a bit over the top, but I really enjoyed Nagi no Asukara, and I'm strongly reminded of that w/ this particular show. :]
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jun 25, 2016 3:29 AM

May 2010
It's gonna end next episode, huh. I'm not gonna miss it terribly, but I still liked the concept and the characters. I like melodramatic stuff, and this did some of that pretty well. Honoka arc was still the best part of the show imo.
Jun 25, 2016 6:54 AM

Nov 2015
I don't get Nori anymore, what is she doing? I'm interested on seeing how will this end

Jun 25, 2016 9:56 AM

Jun 2015
This show is definitely my favorite this season.
It may be melodrama, but I don't give a shit.
I love it. but this episode was the worst one. I hope they don't fuck up the last episode like mayoiga
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 25, 2016 1:57 PM

Sep 2013
Katsuhira's talk after-school was confusing as fuck......what sophistry was he spouting off about, seemed incoherent with the actual events in the series, was he beautifying his memories?????

Also, it seems like Katsuhira has envisioned himself as a shounen lead going on about pain, friends and life experiences.
Jun 26, 2016 12:04 AM

Mar 2016
This show gives me that feel of "wait, what?" after every episode, so I must re-watch it from the start, and it turns a little more clear in my mind (but there's still a LOT of things unclear of course). I don't think is a nonsensical melodrama, it's just what happens when you have bunch of completely different personalities whose are supposed to be not just physical but emotionally connected, of course things will be so complicated. Kizna System is not JUST for making bonds with people, you can do it yourself. But when you find someone whose ideas are really opposite to yours, it isn't that easy- It's hard to people to get along with others like that. That's why Kizna System is created, to make people come to an understanding, to make their relationship closer so they can see what is the other's mind and heart, then all is ok, everyone can be happy in peace and stuff. War always starts from disagreements alter all.

(...I'm overanalyzing this aren't I)

I'm glad Chidori finally noticed the way she was being selfish, it was about time.
Nico is the purest thing in this world.
I love Katsuhira's character depelovement, also Honoka's.
Tenga, Yuta and Hisomu... I don't have much to say about them, Tenga is still angry with the Katsuhira-Chidori thing or just with the whole situation, I dont know. Hisomu is a good friend. Yuta, you're a good guy.
Noriko... Pls don't die, idk anymore.
I'm expecting the last episode to close this series correctly!

(My english sucks but oh well)
AneName29Jun 26, 2016 12:58 AM
Jun 26, 2016 6:50 AM

Jul 2009
So everyone is going to be connected to Nori...
Jul 2, 2016 6:54 AM

Jun 2015
I'm afraid there has been too much damage done to fully repair this show, but at least they're trying.
Jul 3, 2016 1:47 PM
Apr 2014
Haha Hisomu is the best. Still staying with Katsuhira xD

That end though... Another anime driving towards the ground with the final 2 episodes. At least it looks like it.
Jul 4, 2016 2:58 PM

Aug 2014
It's high time that Tenga gets his bro card revoked by Hisomu...#1 rule buddy : Bro’s before ho’s

Didn't think much of Katsuhira at first but he definitely has grown on me over these past few episodes.

A little too late trying to make Yamada into some kind of righteous character, don't you think? Like seriously, fuck this guy!

The hell are you doing Sonozaki?
KashKetchumJul 4, 2016 4:08 PM
Jul 5, 2016 7:12 PM
Jun 2016
I wish we knew more about the other kids who were part of the experiment on and not just some people sitting in chairs who Katsuhira knows and cries over.
Jul 6, 2016 3:53 AM

Mar 2015
A pretty flat episode to be honest, but wow it seems the gang have started to realize that empathy is a real thing???! wow
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 9, 2016 10:19 AM

Mar 2013
oh yeah nori chan that was fuckin hot you nasty bitch
Jul 10, 2016 8:23 AM

Apr 2014
peeonmexvx said:
oh yeah nori chan that was fuckin hot you nasty bitch

Jeez what part was this? You make me want to re-watch it.
All girl ED this episode.
---------My Profile------------
Jul 12, 2016 11:00 AM

May 2012
Another great episode, I really do wonder what the last episode of this series will have to offer!
Jul 23, 2016 4:49 PM

Feb 2013
Now they're BFFs for real!

Nori is crazy it seems. I guess saving her really will be the finale.
Oct 22, 2016 3:18 AM

May 2016
Katsuhira really did do some intense thinking. Thanks to him, everyone realized that they're not as separated as they thought they were anymore.

Chidori finally admitted that she was doing it all for herself. Might Tenga have a chance? The whole fleet of ships sent throughout the series have sunk in the recent episodes. A salvage is needed.

Next episode is the last episode...and what the hell is Nori-chan trying to do?! She's gonna mess up everything, it seems.

Jun 22, 2017 12:45 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Hisomu making noises.
lol at old sensei.
lol at Nico.
lol at old sensei.
Dat beautiful Honoka face when Katsuhira grabs her.
Lucky Katsuhira on Honoka's lap.
Oh, shit! Dat slap!
She's connected to Nori.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 1, 2018 12:12 PM

Jan 2016
Kiznaiver, stop confusing me! Seriously, everything just gets confusing even more every episode. Also that buzz, buzz, buzz scene with Hisomu and Katsuhira was really good tho. Dropped the rating from 8 to 7.
Apr 16, 2018 7:41 PM

Aug 2016
This anime is going downhills.

Set by SenpieX
Jan 18, 2019 1:22 PM

Dec 2010
Well at this point it is pretty obvious that Noriko snapped. It is seems that she is thinking that friends are peoply that are sharing their pain together through the Kizna`s system. So she wants to make everyone her friend. Or something like that. Or she wants to save those "stoned" kids. But how? So many questions so little answers.

Katsuhira grew some balls and is actually quite a good character. WP.
Mar 20, 2019 7:58 PM

Jul 2013
After Katsuhira saw his old friends it seems his feelings came back even if just a little bit. So he decided to think about all the things which happened.

Chidori realized that she only thought in herself. I mean it's true but didn't she also try to protect Katsuhira and had pain because of all what he was going through?

So Katsuhira managed to get into an conversation with the others. And even if they aren't connected with each other by the Kizna system it hurt them to see Katsuhiras pain.

So Sonozakis true plan is to experiment as long as her old friends can be normal again. I just wonder what she planned now. Did she went crazy or what? Will be interesting to see how they will end this.

Oct 21, 2019 2:35 AM

Jul 2016
xull said:
I don't get Nori anymore, what is she doing? I'm interested on seeing how will this end

I am the opposite. I might not watch the last episode and just imagine the story ended with them realising they now share their pain without the system. That ending will be far better than whatever they are going to dish up.
Dec 17, 2019 4:26 AM

Feb 2018
Woahhh... good episode, almost cry when flashback Katsuhira.
Jul 9, 2020 11:03 PM

May 2013
Chidori is dumb. Tenga wants closure for his feelings towards her >->
Tenga is dumb too. What happened to bros over hoes? =___="

The lifeless friend who called out to Nori-chan for a moment. Now that was a powerful scene :0
Dec 4, 2020 7:10 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow Noriko at the end... I guess that the finale is going to be really dramatic or something like that, I just wonder how they'll end that situation in only one episode
Mar 14, 2021 1:08 PM
May 2020
I can't even sit through and watch it I'm just skipping most of it. This anime and the characters have become so unbearable.
Nov 3, 2021 6:59 PM
Dec 2019
This episode was ok for me.
I really like Nori-chan, so the ending to this episode was disappointing.
Not only that, but I found it stupid.
The ending felt like the writers just needed a shock for the audience. There was no way that anyone could have seen this coming. There were no hints of Nori's plans in any episodes prior to this one.
It feels cheap.
Mar 27, 2022 5:54 AM

Jul 2021
Chidori gets on my nerve but she manages to realized some shit
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 6, 2022 6:49 AM

Oct 2022
Dang Nori-chan that's a scary plan you got there. I'm not sure what exactly connecting the whole city will accomplish but it's certainly is interesting to see how it will end.
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Dec 2022
man the pacing is ludicrously slow in some of these episodes but hey it looks good
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

364 by FISHERMANCJ »»
Apr 12, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

193 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.