Forum Settings
Forums

Man arrested after teaching pug to do a Nazi salute.

New
May 9, 2016 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/man-arrested-after-teaching-pug-to-do-a-nazi-salute-when-it-heard-the-words-sieg-heil-5870354/

Like arrested arrested...honestly..This is so dumb.

Police said the arrest should be a warning that videos which cause offence will not be tolerated.

The clip is deeply offensive and no reasonable person can possibly find the content acceptable in today’s society.”

‘This arrest should serve as a warning to anyone posting such material online, or in any other capacity, that such views will not be tolerated.

Welcome to a new totalitarian world.

The faces of pure evil:

sorry guy your dogs a nazi now, gotta put him down.....

and then put you down. *Grinning oppression face*
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 9, 2016 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
Is he German, they're always getting arrested for Nazi related banter,
May 9, 2016 12:37 PM

Jan 2011
Deserves to be arrested for barrel he's got in his hear.
May 9, 2016 12:39 PM

Apr 2011
I'm not even surprised at this shit anymore.
May 9, 2016 12:59 PM

Feb 2015
I feel like I'm reading a horrifying dystopian novel. I don't really want to believe it.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
May 9, 2016 1:00 PM

Jul 2014
The people who allowed hate crime laws should be killed.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
May 9, 2016 1:21 PM

Nov 2008
UK sucks, that seems like a bad joke and nothing serious.

May 9, 2016 1:43 PM

May 2015
It was a joke, everyone makes a nazi joke or does something like that IRL

Then everyone would be in prison for that kind of stuff

Where is this world going?

Edit: I loved the video tho
May 9, 2016 3:36 PM

Jan 2012
MR-Puma said:
everyone makes a nazi joke or does something like that IRL

It depends where u live .

Ot: Dem jews have taken control of everything there .

May 9, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2015
Naziphobes can't help but amazed me. +1 for Murican hypocrisy.
RPSB9May 9, 2016 4:16 PM
#CHEXIT
May 9, 2016 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
well, one things for sure, beardy ain't winning any points with those piercings or tats.

MORE BLAZING ANTISEMITISM IN THIS THREAD WILL UNFORTUNATELY SOON BE UPON US, PREPARE YOUR ANUSES FOR CONSPIRACIST DRIVEL
removed-userMay 9, 2016 7:45 PM
May 9, 2016 8:03 PM

Sep 2015
Lol
AllenVonStein said:
MR-Puma said:
everyone makes a nazi joke or does something like that IRL

It depends where u live .

Ot: Dem jews have taken control of everything there .

Where? And how do you know?

dizzyur said:
well, one things for sure, beardy ain't winning any points with those piercings or tats.

MORE BLAZING ANTISEMITISM IN THIS THREAD WILL UNFORTUNATELY SOON BE UPON US, PREPARE YOUR ANUSES FOR CONSPIRACIST DRIVEL

Why does it matter if he has body art. To each its own.
May 9, 2016 8:08 PM
Jan 2013
Welp

Today's news just gettin better and better
gone bai bai
May 9, 2016 9:22 PM

Jan 2014
So......are we back to banning stuff? Can we ban all pugs, the Nazi bastards!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 9, 2016 9:58 PM

Mar 2008
Oh those assholes. Come on it's great. he even fucking explains in the video why he did it. I seriously laughed enough Im crying.

May 9, 2016 10:23 PM

Jan 2014
Everyone is sensitive nowadays. Making simple jokes makes me feel like someone will get offended
May 9, 2016 10:38 PM

Mar 2008
Ive watched the video like 5 times in a row by now and it still makes me laugh.
May 10, 2016 2:01 AM

Oct 2013
Rightfully so, owning those dogs should carry capital punishment
May 10, 2016 2:26 AM

Apr 2016
haha that fucking hilarious
May 10, 2016 3:17 AM

Apr 2015
That ain't cute! This is better.

Hail Hitlah!
#CHEXIT
May 10, 2016 4:42 AM

Jan 2016
Wow, just wow. I should follow up on the news around the world much more, just taking a look at this and dude, this is just insane. Which kind of society would do that? I don't know the credibility of the website, but that just sounds outrageous. I guess we're living in a crazy world after all.
May 10, 2016 5:32 AM

Aug 2013
the UK ladies and gentlemen if you're wondering.

Don't worry Americans when your fear or trump has you electing....someone else. You'll reach our levels soon enough. Who needs free speech ammirite guyz? off to jail for making jokes you go, off to jail for offending anyone, off to jail for criticizing say feminists...

Imagine a world where you're on eggshells everyday because anyone around you could be an asshole and report you for hate speech for making a joke in a bar with your mates. Like secret police waiting for you to slip up.

‘This arrest should serve as a warning to anyone posting such material online, or in any other capacity, that such views will not be tolerated.

You have been warned free people...

Hail!

Hail!

Hail PC!

SpooksMay 10, 2016 5:38 AM
May 10, 2016 10:41 AM

Jul 2015
Spooks said:
the UK ladies and gentlemen if you're wondering.

Don't worry Americans when your fear or trump has you electing....someone else. You'll reach our levels soon enough. Who needs free speech ammirite guyz? off to jail for making jokes you go, off to jail for offending anyone, off to jail for criticizing say feminists...

Imagine a world where you're on eggshells everyday because anyone around you could be an asshole and report you for hate speech for making a joke in a bar with your mates. Like secret police waiting for you to slip up.

You have been warned free people...

Hail!

Hail!

Hail PC!

The problem is that they believe they'll never be at odds with whatever authority exists in their society. They believe this authority is always and forever will be good.

As soon as the government starts making you take it up in the ass, these will be the same people who'll eagerly bend over rather than resist.
May 10, 2016 10:55 AM

Mar 2008
Spooks said:

Trumps daughter converted to Judaism years ago because she married a Jewish man. Also Trump sucks up to Israel. He also has made various stances that hint at pro-censorship. Maybe something like this would pass but not something like comparing Trump to Hitler. A man who kept a copy of a book of Hitlers speeches by his bedside.

Also I find it weird you tend to try to blame progressives for this sort of thing when its the conservatives in power in the UK.
May 10, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
traed said:

Also I find it weird you tend to try to blame progressives for this sort of thing when its the conservatives in power in the UK.

Progressive stances, laws and actions define a government, not their title. All of these are actions of a government hell bent on appeasing PC and we all know the UK government is already a hot bed of corruption, liars, criminals and money hoarders. So I don't doubt that their PC push isn't because they want to be pc like in Canada its because PC lines up nicely now a days with oppression totalitarian states. Give up your freedom for peace, security and safe spaces is now what the left and PC stand for. No wonder the government loves it, they can keep taking away free speech under the name of progressive, racism ect and gain more power and the people demand they get more power to stop the racists!
May 10, 2016 11:06 AM

Mar 2008
Spooks said:
traed said:

Progressive stances, laws and actions define a government, not their title. All of these are actions of a government hell bent on appeasing PC and we all know the UK government is already a hot bed of corruption, liars, criminals and money hoarders. So I don't doubt that their PC push isn't because they want to be pc like in Canada its because PC lines up nicely now a days with oppression totalitarian states. Give up your freedom for peace, security and safe spaces is now what the left and PC stand for. No wonder the government loves it, they can keep taking away free speech under the name of progressive, racism ect and gain more power and the people demand they get more power to stop the racists!

Well yeah it is PC but it is also sucking up to someone out there whoever that may be for no clear reason and it is strange it has become not limited to one specific group doing such things anymore. It just is hard to figure out since I cant see how anyone would gain anything from something like this.

Although it would be pretty funny if the whole thing turned out to be a hoax made up by his girlfriend as payback and he's not realy arrested.
May 10, 2016 5:32 PM

Jan 2016
lol the evil face of that dude trolling that poor little dog, oh this is so wrong! :D
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.