Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 12, 2010 3:17 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wow hollow muramasa
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 12, 2010 3:53 PM

Jul 2008
nice episode ^^ I lol'd when Menos flew above Ichigo and the rest, when it was absorbed into that black hole XDD Inoue was annoying as always -.-' someone kill her plz

now, what the f*ck? :/ how come Sode no Shirayuki is alive again and came to save the day? :< I demand an explanation, but then again it's filler, so we probably won't get one..

and here's how this will go on imo: Shinigami&Zanpakutous&Ishida, Chad and Inoue will try to destroy this something Muramasa became, Ichigo will fight Muramasa inside it and will give him loads of brainwashing crap, Muramasa will die or join the Bright Side of the Force, this thing will disappear and we'll have a happy ending of this arc =D
Jan 12, 2010 4:03 PM

Nov 2009
I'm guessing that this won't end funly... all that Inoue trying to bring him back is probably not for nothing and this is not going to end in the fight it deserves.
Jan 12, 2010 4:41 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Hope we're close to the end.

Jan 12, 2010 7:15 PM

Jul 2009
Damn, Orihime this is a shonen anime, fight or get the hell out of the way.
I was cheering for him to hurt or hopefully kill Orihime...but it seems like she has better reflexes in fillers. So in this episode they put Orihime, Ishida, and Chad to use.
lol, rukia and orihime fleeing and being saved by a shinigami/zanpaktou reunion.
Jan 12, 2010 7:24 PM
Nov 2009
I really dont get what happened in this f***ing episode....
Jan 12, 2010 7:49 PM

Sep 2007
Can someone punch Orihime in the face already?
Jan 12, 2010 7:57 PM

Dec 2009
Maiika said:
nice episode ^^ I lol'd when Menos flew above Ichigo and the rest, when it was absorbed into that black hole XDD Inoue was annoying as always -.-' someone kill her plz

now, what the f*ck? :/ how come Sode no Shirayuki is alive again and came to save the day? :< I demand an explanation, but then again it's filler, so we probably won't get one..

and here's how this will go on imo: Shinigami&Zanpakutous&Ishida, Chad and Inoue will try to destroy this something Muramasa became, Ichigo will fight Muramasa inside it and will give him loads of brainwashing crap, Muramasa will die or join the Bright Side of the Force, this thing will disappear and we'll have a happy ending of this arc =D

That dumb bitch needs to die ughhhh they should of left that hoe in Hueco Mundo
Jan 12, 2010 8:27 PM

Jul 2008
Orihime needs to sit her ass down.
Jan 12, 2010 8:55 PM

Nov 2009
that was a great episode, however i was predicting something like muramasa dragging kouga out of the water and then tormenting him before killing him. Ah that would of made the episode so much better than him actually still wanting to go to his masters side. Also what happened all the zanpaktou are back, I mean i knew they were gonna come back because its a filler but still I want a reason why they magically appeared. Then again its probably some stupid shit regarding muramasa going hollow, so i guess i can wait.
Jan 12, 2010 9:40 PM

Jan 2009
Inoue need to get knocked the hell out. I did like the cliffhanger though, otherwise everything else was kinda predictable.
IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
Jan 12, 2010 10:13 PM

Aug 2008
I like how this one ended, though most of this episode reminded me too much of DBZ. You know what I mean, Muramasa yelling and getting stronger and stronger, stare downs, the bastard just not dying and transforming over and over again.

cabaret said:

Damn straight!

But I did like how it ended. Seeing all the betrayed zanpakutou come back with their masters was a good moment.

DKJ
Jan 12, 2010 10:20 PM
Dec 2009
I really wish that Muramasa would have just died with Kouga stabbing him and that this arc would be over now. It started out interesting but it has gone well past ridiculous now to the point of being plain silly.

My distaste for Orihime reached a new all time high in the past few episodes. Her inability to accept that some people are evil is constantly creating problems. Worse, its absolutely impossible to reason with someone like her because not a single decision she makes is at all related to logic. Honestly, Orihime's stupidity and Rukia's obsession with her Onii-sama are coming very close to making me stop watching this series (again...)
Jan 12, 2010 10:24 PM

Sep 2008
They could've ended it this episode...
Jan 12, 2010 10:25 PM

Jun 2009
cabaret said:

Hell yeah she does! I mean sometimes I'm sympathetic to a "bad guy" but damn.

Just when I thought this Muramasa thing was getting out of hand, here comes the calvary. I was just wondering what happened to Sode no Shirayuki since Byakuya didn't really switch sides but I definitely want an explanation.
Jan 12, 2010 10:35 PM
Sep 2007
What was the name of song when Sode no Shirayuki and other Zanpakutous appeared?
Jan 12, 2010 11:55 PM

Oct 2009
Ahh Inoe,Inoe,Inoe......will she ever learn.......
Yayyy! Sode no Shirayuki! ♥♥♥!
Zanpakutou full assault!
Jan 13, 2010 12:24 AM

Sep 2008
I rather like by brain in the pieces it's in already thank you.

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Jan 13, 2010 12:37 AM

Dec 2008
Tarantism said:
I really wish that Muramasa would have just died with Kouga stabbing him and that this arc would be over now. It started out interesting but it has gone well past ridiculous now to the point of being plain silly.

My distaste for Orihime reached a new all time high in the past few episodes. Her inability to accept that some people are evil is constantly creating problems. Worse, its absolutely impossible to reason with someone like her because not a single decision she makes is at all related to logic. Honestly, Orihime's stupidity and Rukia's obsession with her Onii-sama are coming very close to making me stop watching this series (again...)

Quoted for Truth
Jan 13, 2010 1:35 AM

May 2008
The quality is sure dropped and this episode's was ridiculously low. But the end was quite epic, how the others showed up with their Zanpakutou.
Jan 13, 2010 1:44 AM

Dec 2009
sayami said:
The quality is sure dropped and this episode's was ridiculously low. But the end was quite epic, how the others showed up with their Zanpakutou.

I was thinking the same about the quality on this ep...looked pretty sh*tty

Anyways what's up wit Orihime being able to stop a Cero from a Menos? since when has her shield been that strong
Jan 13, 2010 1:48 AM

Apr 2009
well quality looked like crap because its a filler and they are making the manga episodes better..

anyway crappy episode and boring.
orihime annoying as hell, damn Orihime and Sakura are the worst female shounen characters -_-
Jan 13, 2010 2:11 AM

Oct 2009
Ah haha, Muramasa reminds me of those Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts final bosses - they change form about 30 times before you can kill them... >__>

OMG another Arrancar Encyclopedia! It truely made my day :)
Jan 13, 2010 3:30 AM

Apr 2009
How the f*ck did all those zanpaktou get revived? o___O
Jan 13, 2010 3:47 AM

Jun 2008
M3-n50 said:

Ok here is the answer for everybody that has this question. Zanpaktou come from the soul of there masters. No matter how much you kill some exterior form of them in the end they will reappear because the source of there existence is alive. That is the same reason that some Shinigami could manage to still use there sword despite Zanpaktou going against them. Because the power is still inside them.

Hope i helped making fillers look a little less illogical than what they already are.
Jan 13, 2010 3:55 AM

Jul 2008
Monad said:
M3-n50 said:

Ok here is the answer for everybody that has this question. Zanpaktou come from the soul of there masters. No matter how much you kill some exterior form of them in the end they will reappear because the source of there existence is alive. That is the same reason that some Shinigami could manage to still use there sword despite Zanpaktou going against them. Because the power is still inside them.

Hope i helped making fillers look a little less illogical than what they already are.

Renji got the screen time hes deserved :D
Jan 13, 2010 4:22 AM

Aug 2009
LOL. I don't mind Orihime but maan, I just really couldn't go thru with the whole scene of her and Muramasa. >___>

Anyways, the ending was the only good part of the episode, but I loved the Arrancar Encyclopedia. It was funny, I swear sometimes I just watch the episodes for the omakes at the end. 8DD

Signature made by PresSiT. (:
Jan 13, 2010 4:48 AM
Apr 2009
ahh the promises. When will they ever show us a good fight?

For those who can't think of a reason why the zanpaktou returned to their users, probably the head science guy (I can't write his name and don't care to) probably fixed the entire thing. He seems capable enough.
Jan 13, 2010 5:43 AM

Nov 2009
This episode was a little dissapointing. After a fantastic ep. 252, I was expecting another good episode. Animation was crappy, and I'm confused by return of Sode no Shirayuki
I thought she has been destroyed by Byakuya, but Muramasas new appearance is awsome :)
Orihime was irritating with her resolve to save Muramasa.
wandalorJan 13, 2010 5:59 AM
Jan 13, 2010 6:12 AM

Dec 2009
I like it. Was a full action episode. Its enough for me (in a cannon).

Why Orihime dont die?
Is so hard?
Jan 13, 2010 7:08 AM

Nov 2009
I thought there will be so much more in this episode. I'm dissapointed about it. This filler arc was really great and interesting in the begining, but now it doesn't even worth mentioning.
Jan 13, 2010 7:38 AM

Jul 2008
PauloDDD said:
I like it. Was a full action episode

u can't call the crap in this episode "action". The part where byakuya and kouza were melee'ing each other last episode sure, but when they started using their special abilities and supermoves, that was just stupid. Same in this episode. Just observe how much the camera actually moved - the camera angle never changes.

This episode fails. Their explanations made very little sense, it's as though the writers never read the manga nor watched the first 200 episodes of bleach. There wasn't any appreciable action either.

Unfortunately, the canon story is stupid as well, composed entirely of fight after fight after fight. Nothing to look forward to there.

I wished i didn't have this loyalty/sense of commitment towards anime that i've started.

Jan 13, 2010 9:32 AM

Apr 2009
Lol so awesome another convenient transformation. Orihime does something stupid again. Karakura town is in danger again. Everyone looks surprised at a hollow being able to use Cero. And he goes for the helpless girls, why not. Flashbacks to the same ep.

Bleach is so much fun.
Jan 13, 2010 9:43 AM
Jul 2009
well, good news... it seems all the other characters want Inoue dead too, seeing as how they just stood there and watched while she walked right up to muramasa... my biggest gripe with this episode is: how many times is he gonna absorb, release, absorb, and release all those hollow?
Jan 13, 2010 12:13 PM

Jan 2008
Probably until he's the size of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...
Now would be the time for Soifon's zanpaktou to get some quick strikes in and poof, no more Muramasa. But we already know that the writers never take the easy, logical way...
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Jan 13, 2010 1:07 PM

Jun 2007
Psajdak said:
What was the name of song when Sode no Shirayuki and other Zanpakutous appeared?

I'd love to know that too... I already liked it when it played during the movie.

And argh, someone kill that stupid Orihime already...
Jan 13, 2010 3:29 PM

Apr 2008
'He's really obsessed' ... lol :P

But Muramasa becoming a blackhole, and then a blob thing with Ichigo inside? o_O Guessing, like others, that Kouga will reappear.

Well the cavalry have finally arrived, though what's with Kira in the preview? And the omake... ^^;
Jan 13, 2010 4:21 PM

Mar 2009
I think this filler's going downhill.. while it wasn't a bad episode, it was all over the place.. had no idea what was going on =P
Jan 13, 2010 5:13 PM

Nov 2007
Looks like the shinigami and zanpuktou are back.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 13, 2010 9:03 PM

Jan 2008
Random shit just kept appearing in this episode... and Kouga's 30 sec screen time was way too expected.
Jan 14, 2010 6:30 AM

May 2009
*sigh*

Orihime had nothing at all to do with the arc the whole time, comes in near the end trying to show the goodness in Muramasa, delivers a "Pull-them-back-from-the-edge" speech and ultimately...FAILS. Then after she gets attacked says "I wonder if I can't get through to him?" LOL!

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Jan 14, 2010 9:13 AM

Nov 2008
Maiika said:

I agree, Inoue has annoyed me from the beginning of bleach, shes just a pain. and chad as well, whats the point of having him and her in bleach
Jan 14, 2010 9:14 AM

Sep 2007
Orihime is so ... bad ... (without the ass :|)
But i feel sad for Murasama.
Jan 14, 2010 11:07 AM

Sep 2009
lame ep....
Cheap fights, Ichigo's bankai was too slow, a lot of nonsense, like the big red eye in the end, too much exaggeration with the hollow thing, fucking inoue crying and nagging again, and the end was stupid too... like what the hell is there that requires almost all captains to come to help.... It's like they are fighting Espada....
No sig :(
Jan 14, 2010 12:19 PM
Mar 2009
The only thing I liked was Hollow Muramasa's design.

Other than that, this episode made me cry.
Jan 14, 2010 3:34 PM

Aug 2008
I know I wasn't the only one pissed when they didn't show Kazeshin & Hisagi with the group returning

I'm fine with Orihime and all but gawd she was just so annoying in this episode.

Jan 15, 2010 7:44 AM

Sep 2007
I thought I was watching Inuyasha for a second. Lots of monsters pouring through the sky, vortex sucking them all in, long wind cutter attack to take a chunk of them out just to be replaced by more. Ahhh the memories.
Jan 15, 2010 7:48 AM

Jan 2010
Kenju said:
I know I wasn't the only one pissed when they didn't show Kazeshin & Hisagi with the group returning

I'm fine with Orihime and all but gawd she was just so annoying in this episode.

They make females in anime act this way all the time. It's annoying period.
Jan 15, 2010 11:51 AM

May 2009
Haha :D

Who else got excited after seeing squared-shaped-sword zampakutou towards the end (whatever the name is) ? (Gosh, I can't forget his small first moment of appearance. He looked so badass)
Jan 15, 2010 6:07 PM

Dec 2008
and so at the end of this dumb arc everything goes back to normal without any explanation. Orihime... Die! :D
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.