Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 9, 2016 10:32 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Please, please before the end, I want to see that smug monkey bastard dying at the hands of a human. Preferably painfully.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 9, 2016 10:40 AM
May 2016
Zeke can also control other Titans. However, I think they still aim for Eren's Coordinate ability is because of the ability to erase and modify memory. And it seems that they want to use that Coordinate to control thousands 50 m Titans in the wall to build a wall for their "Homeland". Hence, "Humanity" will die cause lacking of the shield wall. That was mentioned before by Bertholdt: all of "humanity" have to die.
May 9, 2016 10:57 AM

Dec 2015
Damn this was a good chapter. I can't wait to see if or when Levi pops the titan form onto himself. I have a feeling the random untouched guy will likely be the sacrifice. But seriously Levi went Beast Mode on Beast Titan haha. RIP Erwin you were quite the phenominal character. I hope they keep it that way. That way they can focus down on character developments across others that constantly sit in the shadows.
May 9, 2016 11:45 AM

Jun 2013
Goodbye Erwin...Rest in Peace...if your soldiers allow it. I hope that Marlo survives trough this.....

Mister War-Commander can just SHut the F**K up and Die....His Arrogance will cost him...Never underestimate Human Will to survive!

...T.T Goodbye Marlo...DON'T F**KING SCREW UP LEVI!!!!
War COmmander is Down...but Rest of the Scouts are too...it is Still a Tie.
Escape...ESCAPE!? WTF!?!??!

1...just one...and it is not Marlo...T.T...but that one that was bragging in party.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 9, 2016 12:15 PM
May 2016
HYPEEEE IS REAL!!!
May 9, 2016 1:33 PM

Sep 2014
Holy shit what a beast Levi, total ownage.
Too bad he let the guy get away.
One random soldier survived lol, wonder what he'll do.
May 9, 2016 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
Holy shit, everyone in the Survey Corps is dead except a handful. I'm pretty sure Erwin and Hange are still alive, even if only barely. The manga would've shown them getting fatally wounded like Marlow if they were really dead. I expect Hange to show up during Armin's and Eren's attack on the Colossal Titan. Where ever she is, she must have noticed that the CT is getting thinner also. I'm hoping that she interrupts the plan to where it's successful, but Armin is still alive at the end.

And Levi is insane! It's gonna be hype af watching that sequence animated :)
May 9, 2016 1:54 PM
Dec 2014
skitzo said:
_Flan_ said:

But the only shifter around is the beast titan, and he managed to get away thanks to his titan friend

ye but Levi is in big trouble with that many titan heading his way though

I will say titans are in trouble instead of Levi, I am pretty sure he will finish them and he might actually use the serum on himself since there was someone left alive in the new recruit and he might save Erwin so Levi will fight the beast titan without any worries and he might use the serum to take the beast titan. my theory any way. (my eng is not great sorry)
May 9, 2016 2:01 PM
Dec 2014
WOW
honestly this is one of the best chapter ever.
10/10
have everything a AOT fan wanted.
They finally start to seeing some light toward victory even tho there was big sacrifice.
I don't think Erwin is dead he has an major injury tho.
Assuming the guy who was alive will help erwin.
Levi is just cool as ever, Fangasam from the moment I saw Levi.
I think Levi will use the serum on himself at the end.
other titans will be piece of cake for Levi.
Armin get to shine FINALLY.
Hope it's all will go acording to the plan but I was wondering why he said he can't see the ocen if the plan goes well.
Anyway great chapter.
I did Live Reaction nd review on utube check it out if you have spare time.
M.M reviews (Channel Name)
ENGLISH is not my native Language so sorry If I made any silly Mistakes.
May 9, 2016 2:03 PM
Dec 2014
nerfx said:
Holy shit what a beast Levi, total ownage.
Too bad he let the guy get away.
One random soldier survived lol, wonder what he'll do.

He probably will save Injured Erwin.
May 9, 2016 3:58 PM

Sep 2011
Zzzz... Should've just chopped his head off. But I guess he wanted to inject the shit into Erwin so that he can live (If he died) + Get their powers. Either way, feels like the author just wants to drag it more instead of killing the Ape. Also ruins Levi's character here. We all know Levi would chop the fuckers head off in an instance.

4/5 chapter.
May 9, 2016 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
I don't think the villains of a series have had this much plot armor since freaking Naraku from Inuyasha.
May 9, 2016 6:53 PM

Sep 2013
Levi is savage. I really didn't think he'd be able to do it.. but he pulled it off. Sort of. Ugh I can't believe he let the beast titan guy get away qwq

What if he doesn't make it out alive from all the titans out to kill him and that one random guy who survived takes the serum? Or he could give it to Levi when he's dying..

Can't wait for Mikasa in action after that Levi chapter. Them Ackermans.
May 9, 2016 6:55 PM

Jun 2009
my heart beats faster when I was reading this chapter...
Levi is just extremely dangerous
May 9, 2016 11:13 PM

May 2013
Damn, I really didn't think Marlo was going to die!!! >__< Poor Hitch, she really seemed to love him...
And Erwin, I bet he's still alive but with few minutes left, probably will leave this world with some memorable quote.
And Levi, USE THE GODDAMNS SERUM! Before all the sacrifices go to waste or it falls in the wrong hands!

10/10
May 10, 2016 12:17 AM

Dec 2013
Ok Levi just inject yourself and eat that monkey. gg gameover well played
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
May 10, 2016 7:57 AM

Jan 2012
Levi is bad ass , just think if he get titan power how powerful he will become.

May 10, 2016 3:37 PM

Sep 2007
about the beast titan i know everyone is pissed that he didn't die i am too pissed off but i think its too early for him to die, plot wise he have a lot of mystery around him and he know too much about the whole humanity/titan war and he said a lot of stuff that brought more questions the need to be answered...

honestly i have a feeling that no one from the evil titan shifters are going to die Isayama seems to like them so much lol.. you dont know maybe after all the showdowns they well get more civilized and enter in some kind of negotiations

anyway i hope Erwin will survive this... Levi too T.T it'll be a loss to lose them :"(
May 10, 2016 5:11 PM

Oct 2014
IM SO UPSET BRUH

first possibly erwin (i mean he lost a huge chunk of his side it's pretty hard to survive that), and now levi is caged in by all the titans - my husband-chans :(

and poor marlowe, i liked him, his last memory was hitch too that's so sad :*(
May 10, 2016 7:07 PM
Jul 2014
egonpg said:
That brain function is fucking stupidity to the max level.

He creates a whole tesis around cutting the head off and then suddenly it WONT work on armored titan.
He can suck my balls on that part. It's stupid no matter what.
But yeah I think I overreacted about Levi being an ass since the battle is not over yet.

Still, everyone suicided so he could kill the BT.

If he doesnt kill the BT when THIS ONE battle is over I'm abbandoning the manga no matter what.
Even the most stupid soldier (like EREN) would be able to perform a task where everyones DEATH is involved.
So yeah, the mangaka fucked up Levi character there. IMHO Levi wouldnt hesitate chopping off Zeke's head.
Without that bullshit conversation.

But thanks for exposing your pov on this m8!!

*Ahem* Did you forget about petra's group and female titan, don't you?

also, if you analize it closely, there are more reasons to not kill him there than killing him.
We don't know about Zeke, we don't know the details about it's hatred towards humanity.

Also, Levi is Overpowered as F...., they have to give him at least some weakness, remember, it's shingeki no kyojin, not One punch man.

Zeke is the mastermind of the current arc, he can't die yet. We don't know anything about Ymir yet, there are lots of question yet to be answered.

My guess is that he succefully escapes, and that retreat makes the ambush fail. Armin plan works, and that makes the attack fully stop, and that finally, would lead up INTO ENTERING THE SO WAITED EREN'S FATHER BASEMENT!
May 10, 2016 9:14 PM

Aug 2012
May 11, 2016 7:43 AM

Sep 2015
If none of the shifters die by the end of this arc I'm gonna feel really disappointed. His not immediately killing the Beast Titan sort of makes sense considering that Levi was thinking of saving Erwin but at the same time, he was surrounded by multiple titans. I don't really get why he was just standing there talking when he was quite obviously going to get attacked - like he did.

Either Reiner or Bertholdt need to lose their plot armour soon. Preferably Reiner because the Plot-Armour titan is getting tiresome.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
May 11, 2016 8:00 AM
Feb 2015
claudiohp said:
egonpg said:
That brain function is fucking stupidity to the max level.

He creates a whole tesis around cutting the head off and then suddenly it WONT work on armored titan.
He can suck my balls on that part. It's stupid no matter what.
But yeah I think I overreacted about Levi being an ass since the battle is not over yet.

Still, everyone suicided so he could kill the BT.

If he doesnt kill the BT when THIS ONE battle is over I'm abbandoning the manga no matter what.
Even the most stupid soldier (like EREN) would be able to perform a task where everyones DEATH is involved.
So yeah, the mangaka fucked up Levi character there. IMHO Levi wouldnt hesitate chopping off Zeke's head.
Without that bullshit conversation.

But thanks for exposing your pov on this m8!!

also, if you analize it closely, there are more reasons to not kill him there than killing him.
We don't know about Zeke, we don't know the details about it's hatred towards humanity.

Also, Levi is Overpowered as F...., they have to give him at least some weakness, remember, it's shingeki no kyojin, not One punch man.

Zeke is the mastermind of the current arc, he can't die yet. We don't know anything about Ymir yet, there are lots of question yet to be answered.

My guess is that he succefully escapes, and that retreat makes the ambush fail. Armin plan works, and that makes the attack fully stop, and that finally, would lead up INTO ENTERING THE SO WAITED EREN'S FATHER BASEMENT!

So, the plan of everyone suiciding in order to Levi kill the BT is just crap?
All the motivation shit, meaningless?
COnsidering Levi's personality he wouldn't hesitate chopping Zeke's head right away.
Mangaka fucked up there.

The plan: everyone suicides, you kill him.
Levi: Oh no I'm emotional :(
That is bullshit

"also, if you analize it closely, there are more reasons to not kill him there than killing him."

Yep he just killed most of the exploration troup, better keep him alive 4 sure.
May 11, 2016 8:17 AM

Aug 2014
I loved watching that Zeke bitch squirm. That alone made this a great chapter, and Levi's wish to save Erwin was touching. All in all, in the best possible scenario, 3 people can be saved from death by being turned into titans and eating Reiner, Berthold and Zeke.

There goes Marlo... I bet we'll get a scene where Hitch is grieving for him.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
May 11, 2016 10:02 AM
May 2016
Sapewloth said:
@zellami I wouldn't say development per se was at play, but rather the result of it. We do know for a while that Mikasa and Armin went through their fair share of character growth, but seeing the payoff of all that growth during the final/penultimate arc did feel very satisfying (at least to me). I can see why one would think the parallels weren't necessary though, as it could easily come across as the author just having run out of ideas and rehashing his previous battles. I'm still pretty sure the similarities with the Trost arc were very much intentional on his part.

I also see what you're saying about Armin: going to "i don't even know anymore, man" to "I've got a plan: trust me" in less than two chapters can and does feel contrived and sort of rushed. But on the other hand, I'd be tempted to argue that Armin's intellect has always worked like that: he never needs much for his brain to start making connection upon connection until it reaches the most plausible/probable conclusion: usually one single element that doesn't add up is enough to set his mind in motion and I think that finding that one flaw or crack in CT was the one thing he needed to start up the brain machine.
I do agree that the presentation could've used some serious refining to avoid feeling cheap, though.

Do you think this is really the Last/penultimate arc? I mean, they Will get to the basement in that amount of time for shure, but is that really it? I feel there is so much still left to explain and explore. Like the titan shifters Village, the World outside the walls, the origin of the titans and how to beat them, not just inside the walls but outside of them. It would be kind of depressing if it just ended with so many things to still explore.
Plus if levi and erwin die , like it seems they Will we could have some nice character development with Mikasa taking levi's role as humanity's strongest and Armin as commander, each one with New responsabilities and People to command. So im actually betting that attack on titan Will end when they reach the basement, and then we Will have a timeskip and a continuation manga. Maybe, just maybe
May 11, 2016 11:02 AM

Sep 2012
Great chapter, best chapter in a while but I have a different opinion about levi, I feel like his baddassery is just ridiculous at this point, I feel like the author just wanks him too much, whenever levi is there its like there is no sense of danger because he will always come out alright and will kick the bad guy's ass, its worse than kubo at this point, I would have understood if he had done that to reiner or berthold but the ape titan who seems to be stronger than them? come on, anyways it is true that the villains in this series seem to have more plot armor than anyone so I hope armin and eren kill berthold for good!!
please make it happen!!!
Also R.I.P poor marlow :(
MC117May 11, 2016 11:15 AM
May 11, 2016 3:06 PM
Jul 2014
egonpg said:
claudiohp said:

So, the plan of everyone suiciding in order to Levi kill the BT is just crap?
All the motivation shit, meaningless?
COnsidering Levi's personality he wouldn't hesitate chopping Zeke's head right away.
Mangaka fucked up there.

The plan: everyone suicides, you kill him.
Levi: Oh no I'm emotional :(
That is bullshit

"also, if you analize it closely, there are more reasons to not kill him there than killing him."

Yep he just killed most of the exploration troup, better keep him alive 4 sure.

I meant "plot" reasons, no in-story reasons
May 11, 2016 3:10 PM

Jan 2014
Nicolas2187 said:
Sapewloth said:
@zellami I wouldn't say development per se was at play, but rather the result of it. We do know for a while that Mikasa and Armin went through their fair share of character growth, but seeing the payoff of all that growth during the final/penultimate arc did feel very satisfying (at least to me). I can see why one would think the parallels weren't necessary though, as it could easily come across as the author just having run out of ideas and rehashing his previous battles. I'm still pretty sure the similarities with the Trost arc were very much intentional on his part.

I also see what you're saying about Armin: going to "i don't even know anymore, man" to "I've got a plan: trust me" in less than two chapters can and does feel contrived and sort of rushed. But on the other hand, I'd be tempted to argue that Armin's intellect has always worked like that: he never needs much for his brain to start making connection upon connection until it reaches the most plausible/probable conclusion: usually one single element that doesn't add up is enough to set his mind in motion and I think that finding that one flaw or crack in CT was the one thing he needed to start up the brain machine.
I do agree that the presentation could've used some serious refining to avoid feeling cheap, though.

Do you think this is really the Last/penultimate arc? I mean, they Will get to the basement in that amount of time for shure, but is that really it? I feel there is so much still left to explain and explore. Like the titan shifters Village, the World outside the walls, the origin of the titans and how to beat them, not just inside the walls but outside of them. It would be kind of depressing if it just ended with so many things to still explore.
Plus if levi and erwin die , like it seems they Will we could have some nice character development with Mikasa taking levi's role as humanity's strongest and Armin as commander, each one with New responsabilities and People to command. So im actually betting that attack on titan Will end when they reach the basement, and then we Will have a timeskip and a continuation manga. Maybe, just maybe
No, you're right: I would definitely agree that this isn't the last arc. But if the 25 volumes annoucement still holds true (though it could very well go up to 26-27 volumes), then we can still expect 20+/30+ chapters worth of content, which should be enough to wrap up the story (10+ chapters for the last half of the current arc, and all the remaining ones for the final arc).
Don't take my word for it though, that's just speculation.
SapewlothMay 12, 2016 1:43 AM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
May 11, 2016 4:35 PM
Sep 2015
Nicolas2187 said:
Sapewloth said:

Yeah that could maybe work but I see them at least killing one of the shifter at least and the beast Titan retreating for a little they go to the basement find the truth and have the final battle with the Titan shifter village and hopefully a bunch of people die
That would be ideal ending for me
I would like some main character to survive but some should die
May 11, 2016 6:18 PM
Jan 2012
I think Levi won that fight because of the element of surprise and Zeke's arrogance. If he survives now the next battle between them will be different. It was epic, though, seeing Levi this angry knowing that Erwin died and still hoping he might be alive enough so he can turn him into a titan.
And Armin thinks about dying too. damn.
I certainly didn't expect Erwin to bite the dust in the first page. And I thought for sure Marlowe would stay alive. A bit disappointed that he isn't. Also yeah - Rainer healing himself... Well, that was a bit asspull- ish. But just a bit. I also think BT should've died from what Levi did to him in the end there, Certainly I wouldn't expect him to speak, whatever his healing ability might be. but well... whatever. I accept it because of the drama.
All in all, a great chapter that had me on edge.
here is my prediction, though:
Levi will not kill the beast now. Neither he will save Erwin. Though I guess Erwin might be alive for some reason, even if just a shot goodbye. I wonder If Levi is crazy enough to turn him into mindless titan anyway in hopes of humanizing him later. So I think Levi will lose the BT and come back to help the main cast. He'll either give the serum to Armin, so Armin won't die. (though making a person who does not fight the armored/colossal titan is just a waste, but hey It's Armin - I'm fine with it :D) Or to Hanji, cause who's a better fit for being a Titan. And she is probably not doing so well. Levi might also die trying to save them or Armin if his plan is really that suicidal. If you remember from previous chapters he had this - aww they remind me of us - moment. But I don't think Levi will die until the beast is dead too. What is Armin's plan though I have no idea, but I assume t includes him fighting with Bert.
AntenorAMay 11, 2016 6:23 PM
May 11, 2016 6:30 PM
Feb 2016
I have kind of mixed feelings for this chapter. For one, it was awesome seeing the Beast Titan getting taken down, but I honestly hoped for a more difficult fight. Oh well, Zeke was taken by surprise anyways, he will probably put up a better fight after he recovers, as he will not underestimate Levi a second time.
I honestly hope that none of the Shifters gets killed for now, with different reasons for each:
Bertolt, who used to be so meek, took several levels in badass a few chapters ago, and so far has been handing their asses over to the Survey Corps, so I hope that he wont get defeated too easily by Eren and Armin. Besides he is my favorite character, but that's more of a personal reason.
Reiner on the other hand is the most likely to die, but I still hope he doesn't. His mental problems have a lot of potential for future plots.
Zeke so far has been shown as the apparent main antagonist, but he is, as of now, quite underdeveloped.
About Zeke, I have to say that he became more interesting in this chapter. While he was throwing the rocks he was alternating between enjoyning himself and feeling sorry for them, and seemed genuinely angry when he didn't understand why they kept fighting and screaming to the skies. I'm not saying that he is bipolar, like Reiner. I'm saying that he is more like Jean, right after he thought that they had managed to kill Reiner: pretending to be proud of what he did, but internally feeling a big deal of remorse.
May 11, 2016 7:43 PM
Mar 2014
egonpg said:
I see no comment that the mangaka is fucking up the whole story... (Levi letting BT go away?)
Immortal armored titan (transferring his consciousness to his Nervous Central System)
SO blowing up his head wont work.
I thought that SOMEONE who reads this manga until now would be upset like I am right now.
After the immortal armored titan chapter I thought:
-Well, so the plan is everyone to fucking suicide so that LEVI could KILL the BT.
BUT NOPE, LETS KILL EVERYONE AND LET BT RUN AWAY!
The story was SO GOOD until chapter 79.
I am really a huge fan but after this 2 chapters I'm abbandoning the ship.
The whole story turned into "well the baddies can't die that easy after 200 guys from the troops (including fucking Erwin) gets fucked up/killed"

Seriously, I'm so disappointed right now that I can't use the right terms to describe it.
And really impressed that no one feels the same.

I agree with you.
I am about done with this Manga.. they finally kill the armored Titan after months of waiting on that chapter? Oh wait.. the author pulled some serious sh*t out his ass and dude moved his brain to his nervous system after getting his head chopped? And repaired it in minutes? When we thought it would take days if not weeks? Yep!!!! And now this?? Are you fkng kidding me? Whole squad goes on this suicide mission.. for one purpose.. they all die.. and when we thought the good guys finally won ONE freakin battle... April fools... haha jokes on you readers.
Beast Titan gets away, levi to die soon.
TITANS win.. every human dies. Titans go 69-0 undefeated. End Manga.

1/10. Worst chapter yet

Seriously though...anyone expect colussal Titan to die next chapter?
Here's how it will go down... Colussal Titan is worn out.. left immobile .. armin chops his head off.. but in a turn of evens colussal Titan transfers his consciousness to his testicles and escapes death. You're all welcome
Pain_May 11, 2016 7:49 PM
May 12, 2016 7:18 AM

Oct 2015
Yautja said:
At least one of the shifters better die in the next couple of chapters. We got cheated out of Zeke's death and that was bad enough, if literally no one dies, Imma be pissed.

If its going to be anybody it will probably be Bertolt if armins plan works because he can't immediately turn back into a titan unlike the other shifters they just have to stop reiner from saving him.
May 12, 2016 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
Really great chapter that self sacrifice is one of the best parts of AoT in my opinion. The Scouting Legion is the only ones capable of fighting against the titans and they have basically be wiped out. I don't see how AoT can go on much longer after this battle is over, but who knows. Anyway amazing fight scene, I have always loved seeing Levi's fight scene's this was almost as good as the one against Annie imo.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 12, 2016 10:51 PM

May 2015
Pretty sure Levi will be out of gas soon (if not out already). He didnt ease up on the BT at All.
5/5
still R.i.p to Marco.
May 13, 2016 2:31 AM

Aug 2012
White_Hawk2099 said:
Pretty sure Levi will be out of gas soon (if not out already). He didnt ease up on the BT at All.
5/5
still R.i.p to Marco.
Marco was in this chapter???(Jk. I'm sure you meant Marlowe)
May 13, 2016 6:09 AM

May 2015
sim0n2170 said:
White_Hawk2099 said:
5/5
still R.i.p to Marco.
Marco was in this chapter???(Jk. I'm sure you meant Marlowe)

i mean im still mourning the fact that Marco was murdered by those fools, and im using that as fuel to hate Reiner because he was one of my favorites in the beginning.
And did the author forget about Annie? lool
May 13, 2016 6:46 AM
Nov 2015
keragamming said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Full chapter is finally out! This chapter was fucking amazing! That's all I got to say, can't wait until this gets translated and animated. 2020 here we come. XD 5/5

Probably the only manga chapter I've read that deserves more than 5/5.

Levi is so fucking OP. The strongest no-superpower man in manga/anime ever !

That moment he said: "just you wait and see. I gave my word. That I'd kill you, no matter what. I .. Promised him !" was so fucking badass.

But I'm a bit sad. I think Armin is going to suicide. He's one of the most usefull humans alive. He shouldn't.
May 13, 2016 1:20 PM

Aug 2014
Epic chapter is epic!

Levi cutting the beast titan down to size, Armin finally getting back in the game...enough said.
May 13, 2016 9:07 PM

Jun 2014
Knew that Erwin speech was a definite death flag, so I'm guessing he might stay dead, but I guess Levi still has the serum.
May 18, 2016 8:35 AM

Jul 2008
Almost the entire team got wiped out early on, bad way to die :(

The enemy commander's title about being the strongest looks overated now with all the injuries he sustained in his titan form against Levi. Reiner's advise didn't do him a lot of help because it was a pretty deadly sneak attack. I expect the commander to survive and glad he did, killing him so soon would be a waste.

I think this time, either Reiner or Bertholt will die soon.
May 19, 2016 3:26 PM

Apr 2015
Awesome! More dead allies! why am I not surprised.....

We need DEAD antagonists right now!!!!!! It's getting annoying!
#CHEXIT
May 21, 2016 10:16 AM
Jun 2012
You know what's really interesting? The fact that the monkey titan didn't know about the military equipments before (remember the previous arc when he caught that SC soldier and said that his equipment is interesting?) The question is: why haven't Berthold and Reiner told him about it?
Other than that, Levi better give the titan shot to Erwin (ans save himself of course).
Waiting for a comeback. I feel like Hange will do something (she definitely isn't dead).
May 23, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
damn zeke, he's getting away!
"There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever
enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker,
or smarter. Everything is within.
Everything is exists.
Seek nothing outside of yourself
" - Musashi
miyamoto
May 24, 2016 3:04 AM

Feb 2016
I knew all this while that Isayama has no balls to kill Levi off. Killing the most popular character would mean losing a huge fanbase since half, or maybe even majority, of the SNK fanbase is favoring Levi.
Levi survives because he has his fandom shield.
Yeah, I like him too. A lot. But I'm open with whatever fate Isayama has in store for him. If he dies, so be it. I've been preparing myself for it.

But Levi turning into a Titan is unwise thing to do. Levi is better off staying as human. He's beast already. If there is someone who should turn into a Titan, I hope it'd be someone else like Erwin. At this point, all I could think of that is likely to get injected by the serum is Levi or Erwin. I hope it's the latter.

On another note, I don't think Armin will die. He has the potential to replace Erwin. I don't think Hanji is dead. No confirmation of her being deceased yet. It's possible that she's still alive and may stop Armin from his suicidal plan and make some changes to the plan. Iunno. I have a huge gut feeling Armin survives this.

And oh! Marlo spotted. Got one-shotted. The curse of having names starting with Mar---...
That feeling when you feel you know the feeling of not feeling any feel at all. Get the feeling?
Jun 9, 2016 2:12 PM

Jan 2015
Finally a chapter worth while !!! :D
Jun 17, 2016 8:42 PM

Jul 2013
That was amazing. Didn't expect Levi to fuck up Monkey Titan so easily, wow.
The next time won't be so easy. Monkey Titan will somehow come back stronger.
Jun 22, 2016 2:11 PM
Jun 2010
Why they keep leting them live when they have them at their mercy? First armored titan then monkey. They wait and talk or think. Its so dumb, its like when u beat a guy in jrpg and he just escape because why not to fight you later.
Jun 22, 2016 10:22 PM

Feb 2013
Armin, don't you dare die.
Jan 7, 2017 6:41 PM
Nov 2014
Favourite chapter from the series, so fucking epic. Imagine this arc being animated in anime form, wow.

Levi tore the beast titan a new one xD. Poor Erwin and Marlowe never stood a chance against those rocks, damn it ;_;
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

9 by ryan77999 »»
May 7, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1869 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.