Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2016 11:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, this episode/finale felt weird. I'm not sure I like it because it focused more on another supporting character rather than the three main girls or Komugi.

Looks like that Lilia girl was being manipulated after all. Yeah, the battle felt pretty gimmicky imo. The confession though, way to go Tsukasa.

Mar 26, 2016 4:12 PM

Aug 2013
Well as a show obviously made to children's target audience somehow i liked to watch as the last anime of the day from each week, i even chunked a little on various scenes because he as always conscious of his owns faults e even made fun of that.

I don't mind those kinds of shows to turn off my brain and just chunk a little...
Mar 26, 2016 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
At least Tsukasa and Yuuto ended up together

Mar 26, 2016 5:56 PM

Apr 2013
I don't care what anyone says, the CGI is some of the best to come out of an idol anime (this was basically an idol magical girl anime, which I don't mind). It is a bit jarring, but it doesn't suck at all.

I'm glad I watched this, it was cute. And while it's a different take on the original spin-off, I don't mind it at all, it worked out fine because the characters were fun. The ending's weird, but the show never took itself seriously, so I'm fine with it. I wouldn't mind a second season as long as the quality is the same, or better yet, improves.

7/10
Mar 26, 2016 9:09 PM

Oct 2010
I actually thought this was a fine way to end the series, it closed up a lot of loose ends even if it was rushed I'm glad they didn't leave it open ended. I rather enjoyed this final episode more than the rest of the series. lol.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Mar 26, 2016 9:18 PM

Jun 2015
I loved the finale, I think people judge this whole show too harshly. For what kind of show it is, it's perfect, I think they did a great job with the characters, the OP/ED, the CGI, etc. I enjoyed every episode and I know it won't happen but I'm gonna hope for a season 2 ☆
Mar 26, 2016 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
Tsukasa and Yuuto ended up confessing their feelings to each other.

The finale was not that bad!
Mar 26, 2016 10:16 PM

Jan 2015
Guess Lilia's song pretty good. She really did make everyone, I mean every living thing in the world and extra few alien except magical girl become her fans even though that's kinda creepy when animal's saying her name.
They finally get to make performance at the Skydome, even "above" it. But too bad, no one's watching it considering everyone's still in hypnotized at the moment.
And congratulation for Tsukasa for the confession.
That beaten up magical mascots, seems so brutal
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 26, 2016 11:17 PM

Nov 2012
kind of lame how quickly they resolved the tsukasa x yuuto thing and the girls' identities, but oh well.
5/10 from me, this series could have been so much more.
Mar 26, 2016 11:26 PM

Jun 2012
nekocyan said:
I loved the finale, I think people judge this whole show too harshly. For what kind of show it is, it's perfect, I think they did a great job with the characters, the OP/ED, the CGI, etc. I enjoyed every episode and I know it won't happen but I'm gonna hope for a season 2 ☆

Watch the original, that's why we judge it harshly.
If they make a season 2 it's because their original intention was to do concerts and sell albums regardless of how the series does. Nurse witch was never an idol anime and this is what the staff chose to focus on.

Also didn't like how they were clearly throwing references in the episode simply to fill in time and essentially sell their other shows all being limited to Tatsunoko. Very reminiscent to how Gainax missed the point when they made Diebuster as a sequel to Gunbuster.

I'm not normally harsh when it comes to reviewing something, i even see the silver lining regardless of how low i rate something but this failed even as its own thing.
Slapstick was weak i don't know how they consider this a parody either and it's a horrible representation of what the Nurse witch series has to offer barely taking anything from the original. If a sequel ever does come out i will give it a chance and assume a better staff will be assigned but my word was this the very definition of uninspired.
3/10 for my final score.

silverwalls said:
kind of lame how quickly they resolved the tsukasa x yuuto thing and the girls' identities, but oh well.

I recommend watching the original if you haven't.
And yeah this was a huge disappointment for me i at least expected some kind of shout out to the original series for the last episode but we didn't even get that.

Kyruga said:

I don't mind those kinds of shows to turn off my brain and just chunk a little...

Yeah i went into this with that mindset as well i thought it was gonna be more focused on being a moeblob type of parody which would have worked but it just wasn't.

Actually this is pg-13 and there's only very few moments that are more pg in my book but clearly fit a pg-13 audience. The original however didn't shy away from it's intended target audience so there's no guessing game if it's a show intended on targeting kids or adults.

Honestly that say's a lot about the studio when something appears to be for kids with very few pg-13 moments it's like the studio didn't even know their target audience.
StormVanguardMar 27, 2016 12:01 AM
Mar 27, 2016 12:38 AM

Jun 2015
StormVanguard said:
nekocyan said:

Watch the original, that's why we judge it harshly.
If they make a season 2 it's because their original intention was to do concerts and sell albums regardless of how the series does. Nurse witch was never an idol anime and this is what the staff chose to focus on.

Also didn't like how they were clearly throwing references in the episode simply to fill in time and essentially sell their other shows all being limited to Tatsunoko. Very reminiscent to how Gainax missed the point when they made Diebuster as a sequel to Gunbuster.

I'm not normally harsh when it comes to reviewing something, i even see the silver lining regardless of how low i rate something but this failed even as its own thing.
Slapstick was weak i don't know how they consider this a parody either and it's a horrible representation of what the Nurse witch series has to offer barely taking anything from the original. If a sequel ever does come out i will give it a chance and assume a better staff will be assigned but my word was this the very definition of uninspired.
3/10 for my final score.

silverwalls said:

I recommend watching the original if you haven't.
And yeah this was a huge disappointment for me i at least expected some kind of shout out to the original series for the last episode but we didn't even get that.

Kyruga said:

Yeah i went into this with that mindset as well i thought it was gonna be more focused on being a moeblob type of parody which would have worked but it just wasn't.

Actually this is pg-13 and there's only very few moments that are more pg in my book but clearly fit a pg-13 audience. The original however didn't shy away from it's intended target audience so there's no guessing game if it's a show intended on targeting kids or adults.

Honestly that say's a lot about the studio when something appears to be for kids with very few pg-13 moments it's like the studio didn't even know their target audience.

Jeez man lighten up, I'm talking about how much I enjoyed the show without comparing it to anything lol. It's not meant to be taken so seriously, that's the whole point. I enjoyed it for what it is. If you don't like what they decided to do with it, don't watch it. Being critical, rating it badly and then complaining on the internet to people who honestly enjoyed it is unhealthy and negative on your part.
Mar 27, 2016 1:07 AM

Jun 2012
nekocyan said:

Being critical, rating it badly and then complaining on the internet to people who honestly enjoyed it is unhealthy and negative on your part.

I'm here to give my opinion not bash anyone for theirs and if you liked it more power to you? I used your season 2 comment simply to start my own. The same go for the rest. It's a quick overview aimed at the series rather than yourself as you can see.

If i wanted to seek you out and bash you for liking something i would look in a thread not related to episode reviews but honestly that kind of behavior saddens me, i don't get how people seemingly lose sleep over someone liking something they don't. xD

Wasn't aware that it's unhealthy and negative to be honest and critical about something.
The don't like it don't watch it comment has been beaten to death, if we watched it until the end clearly we were willing to give it some kind of chance for some kind of reason. A change of staff isn't unheard of midway through a show and Kisaragi, Tsukasa was cute enough to get me through the whole thing.
Mar 27, 2016 8:20 AM

Sep 2015
Amazingly this show is better than most anime, i really enjoyed it.
Mar 27, 2016 8:22 AM

Jun 2015
The comedy was good but most of the episodes weren't enjoyable. An average series imo. :\
HijaziMar 27, 2016 8:28 AM
Mar 27, 2016 8:26 AM

Dec 2014
Silly until the end. Not that this is a bad thing.
6/10
Mar 27, 2016 7:05 PM

Jul 2009
i honestly thought this was gonna be one of those 50 episode mahou shoujo(the pacing at the beginning set up for it) kinda dissapointed it wasnt longer but meh i enjoyed it anyways
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2014
Nice final episode. I think the best part of this anime is ... Lilia! She's so cute!
Mar 29, 2016 10:37 AM

May 2012
Too much Tsukasa. Her subplot was a huge waste of time, and they could have spent episodes focusing on so much better stuff. The final arc was the best part of this series, and there were good episodes throughout (the ones that didn't feature Tsukasa's boring story), and I'd be down for a second season if they actually kept Yuuto away for the ten years, and focused less on Tsukasa. Komugi just did not get the spotlight she should have had. Nor did Kokona.

But it did have it's fun moments. And the finale was great.
Mar 29, 2016 10:55 PM

Feb 2013
Well it was a nice anime, not amazing.

6/10
Apr 1, 2016 2:12 AM

Nov 2015
Nice ending 5/10.

Apr 6, 2016 7:35 AM

Nov 2011
In the end everyone has what they want, it was predictable. With the happy ending is not then there is nothing to explain, except to hope that there is a sequel, since it has not been so bad the anime series, perhaps dropped a bit in the final, but the protagonist is still brisk and perky. Pleasant character designs, funny abbreviations.

6.5/10
Apr 12, 2016 5:45 PM

Dec 2009
This was definitely more enjoyable then my first impression of it after having rewatched the original. It was light hearted, fluffy, nutty, good comedy...

It wasn't the insane madness we weer all expecting from the old version, but that's fine. On it's own (without comparisons) this show is pretty good, a solid 7/10. After the first couple episodes i got over it not being like old Komugi, and got over it's resemblance to PriPara.

It was silly and cheesy, but anyone with any experience with anime like this, it's to be expected; you come to watch these things if you're looking for silly cheesy stuff. You even get some bonus cute and sweet parts~

On a side note i like how they cutely referenced all of the reference nonsense from the old series, like suddenly pasting in random characters from other stuff into it (old komugi even killed kenny).
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 9, 2016 12:28 PM

Jun 2011
I wouldn't take this anime seriously at all, probably more of a magical girl parody that focused more heavily on being an idol than an actual magical girl. The anime never really did a good job in making me laugh, then again I'm not one who's easily amused, but I really had a lot of fun watching this anime, and every episode always left me smiling in the end. 7/10 it was a good silly and breather anime.
Sep 3, 2017 9:44 AM

Mar 2016
Komugi-chan was super cute in this incarnation. Tsukasa was cute too. I think I liked this more than the original because pure parody can only do so much. This series had me smiling throughout.
syncrogazerSep 3, 2017 9:48 AM
Oct 25, 2022 3:22 PM

Aug 2021
T___________T dey so qtttttt frrrr cant believe its over show made me giggle like a child
and for real tho, the ed is a banger
Aug 22, 2023 7:08 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Well not that bad but it's feels like kinda out of the place, the original one is more better then this version ahhh hmmmm 5/10 for me
Aug 24, 2023 9:15 PM

Sep 2020
And it's over, friendship wins again. A bit of a week finale but whatever, glad at least Tsukasa and Yuuto got confirmed.

I really enjoyed the show more than I expected. I liked the original as well but this one hit the spot better. Yes, it lacked the wackiness and was more magical girl-based, but I liked the cutesy and bubbliness of this and it had many hilarious moments. I was originally going to give it an 8 but I bumped it up to a 9 just because.

I would've loved a sequel, especially if there was more scrumptious Hime-P. And bring back hip-hop girl!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Dec 26, 2023 2:02 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:55 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

9 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:48 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2016

14 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2016

11 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.