Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 8, 2017 9:14 AM

Apr 2009
To be honest I find this more enjoyable than Natsu and his gang.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2017 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
Welp, this episode did it for me. I think this is my favorite one yet from FT 2014. It splendidly captured the feelings and themes that have been accumulating throughout and really did Fairy Tail justice. Loved seeing everything come full circle, especially when it starts to fast forward to the present in the ED. There's always something so wondrous and sensational about origin stories in adventures as big as this. The way it shows how Mavis's feelings have been passed down to Natsu's generation captures the essence of what Fairy Tail is.
Jun 26, 2017 4:28 PM

May 2012
Fantastic wrap up to this arc and I must say that this was one of the better arcs of this series. The better pacing and character development really made this arc fantastic if you ask me.

A good portion of drama with another good portion of proper story telling and the origin of Fairy Tail really makes it epic for me!

Looking forward what the last two episodes will offer.
Jan 9, 2018 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
I had to hold the tears here...it's so sad that Mavis is a ghost now =/
Feb 5, 2018 10:13 PM

May 2016
I'm in tears the ending was so freaking sad I'm in tears Mavis and Yuri both died at a very Young Age dammit T-T and plus Zera it makes it even worse.
Mar 1, 2018 7:29 AM
Dec 2017
Fairy Tail Guild gone? why ???????
Mar 8, 2018 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
finally, we get to see the comeback of FT in the next episode.
I wonder how much Natsu grow stronger.
Mar 17, 2019 8:49 AM

Oct 2013
First third of this episode had me straight up bawling. This sort of thing hits so much harder if you've lost someone yourself. :\

Incredibly bittersweet conclusion and a delightful way to wrap up this arc. There were some weak moments and even the stuff with the Blue Skull guild could've been better, but this was a fun crew to follow and I've fallen in love with Mavis. Maybe the best Fairy Tail arc, I dunno. The opening and closing of it was certainly incredible.

Just one thing: how the fuck those Sun Village treasure hunter dudes... even still alive when we first encountered them over 100 years later? Never mind that they weren't aged. That could've been a really cool homage if it made sense.

Also, there are a lot of question marks surrounding Mavis' incredibly early death left explicitly without explanation, and Yuri's too for that matter. I'm assuming this gets explained in the next major arc, as I've read the FT Zero arc is necessary backstory going forward.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 26, 2019 3:01 PM

Feb 2009
definitely the best arc that i've seen of fairy tail.
really like all the main characters in this prequel.
Aug 31, 2020 10:03 AM

May 2018
Wow Mavis 'died' young :O

So that's how the Phantom guild was founded :O

How tf did Precht manage to turn into such an evil guy? :O

And now that I think about it, Warrod is really old now wow :O
Oct 17, 2020 4:34 AM

Feb 2017
Went back and watched the part where Hades died since it’s been years; they did my boy Precht so dirty. I hope they explain why he became evil/obsessed with Zeref because it feels a little like a weird retcon right now.

Anyways Zero was great, solid 8/10. I only wish the rest of Fairy Tail had that level of concision and consequences lol.
Feb 3, 2021 12:03 AM
Aug 2020
Alright I’ve got questions that need answers. First when they left sylph labyrinth, the said bye to Hammer, Sword, and Sniper. But, um this is over 100 years before we see them so can someone explain that please? Also the dude said he would start phantom lord but I thought that phantom lord was already the top guild when fairy tail was created so that doesn’t make sense either.
Apr 4, 2021 7:15 PM

Dec 2020
I loved Fairy Tail Zero! Zera’s reveal wasn’t obvious to me so maybe that’s why I thought it was so good. I’m so interested to see more of Zeref now
Apr 4, 2021 7:29 PM

Dec 2020
Mistrals_ said:
Went back and watched the part where Hades died since it’s been years; they did my boy Precht so dirty. I hope they explain why he became evil/obsessed with Zeref because it feels a little like a weird retcon right now.

Anyways Zero was great, solid 8/10. I only wish the rest of Fairy Tail had that level of concision and consequences lol.

SAME! I want to know why Precht turned into Hades/evil
Mar 1, 2022 2:08 PM
Sep 2020
I was about to rate this a 6/10 honestly but since the beginning of the fairy tail 0 arc all the way to the end , I must say this was the best arc of fairy tail, simply because the action in these episodes were minimum which gave more time for the story to progress and develop instead of having continuous fights every freaking episode

the emotional connection to the characters one has is just too deep. I am honestly shocked
at the execution of this arc , very well done .the build up with the climax followed by settling the mood down in this episode was almost perfect

10/10 to this arc 8/10 to this entire part of fairy tail(2014)
Mar 8, 2022 10:49 AM

Jan 2013
Zekkenshin said:
Welp, this episode did it for me. I think this is my favorite one yet from FT 2014. It splendidly captured the feelings and themes that have been accumulating throughout and really did Fairy Tail justice. Loved seeing everything come full circle, especially when it starts to fast forward to the present in the ED. There's always something so wondrous and sensational about origin stories in adventures as big as this. The way it shows how Mavis's feelings have been passed down to Natsu's generation captures the essence of what Fairy Tail is.

Gotta agree with this, absolutely loved this episode and how it connected everything.
The meaning behind Fairy Tail means a lot more now too.
Jul 17, 2022 3:39 AM

May 2020
Some fitting conclusion to yet another arc where Fairy tail shined the most. Tartoras and this Zero arc alone changed my view to the whole Fairy tail series in all honesty. Took around 275 episodes though.

Also 100th episode and what better than finally getting the meaning behind the name "Fairy tail" itself. Maybe ended up liking this arc more than Tartoras itself, maybe. Kinda curious too behind Mavis's and Yuri's early death, hope they have some reasoning for this though.

Back to the current timeline and the original cast from next episode, which is the penultimate one too.
Aug 10, 2022 11:02 PM

May 2021
What a way to end the tale of Fairy Tail establishment ^////^ Mavis' story is very heartwarming~

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Oct 2, 2022 7:07 PM
Feb 2022
Y con esto concluye el arco de Fairy Tail zero. Pudimos ver la creación de Fairy Tail, y los acontecimientos mas importantes del gremio. Mavis tuvo razón, el gremio se convirtió en una gran familia, y tal como ella dijo (Sin embargo, hay algo que predije mal. Si le terminamos causando problemas al pueblo). ¿Por que disolviste el gremio Makarov? Ahora viene lo que quiero saber. A ver que fue de la vida de los miembros del gremio en este año sin Fairy Tail.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

100 by wildhood »»
May 2, 7:58 PM

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.