Forum Settings
Forums

Animes you didn't expect to become your favorite until given a chance?

New
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jan 6, 2017 10:54 PM
Oct 2016
White Album 2 definitely hit the spot after a few episodes. Character development actually began deepening, the emotions were realistic and depicted very brilliantly, and the human nature and the mistakes we can make was shown accurately towards the end.
Jan 6, 2017 11:01 PM
Nov 2015
Iron blooded orphans for me... I had never watched the gundam series and only watched IBO because I thought I wouldn't get too hooked on it(I have my college entrance exams now) but I binged it in the end ....absolutely loved it
Jan 7, 2017 12:15 AM

Mar 2014
Magica madoka
gintama
code geass
clannad as
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2017 10:42 AM
Feb 2009
Steins Gate
talk about a quircky synopsis that can turn you off. I mean messages in a microwave, surely this can't be good? After 3 people who's taste I trust had said it's great, I finally gave it a chance. And it's a MASTERPIECE.

edit:
Space Dandy for a similar reason. Synopsis lets it be seen like a stupid cartoon but how wrong it is.
BozzzzJan 14, 2017 10:49 AM
Jan 14, 2017 10:45 AM
Jun 2014
Gintama. Tried one time, first episode - was really not impressed.

Keep hearing about it, and I said « fuck it », and tried again. Devoured the 200 episodes one after another, and now it's my #1
Jan 14, 2017 10:58 AM

Oct 2012
Rose of Versailles
I sorta had this silly preconceived assumption that since it was from long ago, 1979, that it wouldn't hit certain emotional or exhilarating story notes. So, so wrong. Even its soundtrack was pretty evoking. It wasn't the animation or the fact it was dated that deterred me, just the assumption that it wouldn't feature such solid characters or story given how early of an anime it is.

At some point, I did have Legend of the Galactic Heroes on my drop list. Felt too dry and frankly boring. Just so happened that I dropped it pretty much before it built up speed to develop really tense and desperate events that had me on the edge of my seat; along the way, I found myself growing attached to the characters and appears I just needed time to see this large cast shape and take defining forms.

I didn't expect to have Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig land in my favorites, as I was moved to boredom after finishing the first season. Interesting concepts, sure, but the characters were like these boring cyborgs with little humanity. Which I guess makes sense given the future painted in that series, but it sure doesn't hook me as a viewer when the characters appear distant and uninteresting. Plus, I wasn't impressed how I kept going back and forth between the main plot and the side story episodes. I can appreciate side story episodes if they're sprinkled throughout the series, but to repeatedly seesaw me back and forth like that, I wasn't fond of that. My fear was that 2nd Gig would follow the same dry formula, but my goodness, did it really deliver and flip the issues I had prior on its head.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 14, 2017 12:43 PM

Jan 2015
Never happened for one of my favorites (9s and 10s)

Looking at my ranked list, it's only until you get to Birdy the Mighty Decode:02, an 8 score, that you find a show that I kinda didn't want to watch because I got bored with the first season

And uf we're going to expand favorites to 8s as well that adds two more alongside the aforementioned one with Konosuba (avoided because of cover art + isekai + ln, shallow right?) and Tokyo Godfathers (I wanted to wait for Christmas so that probably doesn't even count)
Jan 14, 2017 12:50 PM

Jun 2016
Noragami. I didn't instantly fall in love with the show at the beginning. After watching the first two episodes, I wasn't that impressed. I kept watching it for the animation and because I thought that Yato was a really funny character. I kind of felt like I was just going to have to sit through it, but after episode 5, I started to like the show a lot more and once season 1 ended, I fell in love with it and it became one of my favorites. And after finishing season 2 and reading the manga, I loved it even more.

Another show is ''Free!'', I remember dropping it after 4 episodes back in 2015 when I started watching anime, because the anime was a bit boring to me. In 2016 I watched it again and finished it. I really loved the characters and the wondeful animation by Kyoto animation. I enjoyed season 2 a lot more than season 1, so I'm glad that I gave the show another chance.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Jan 14, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2016
White Album 2. I watched it completely on a whim, wanting some harem anime and instead I got the best romantic drama I have ever seen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2017 1:02 PM

Aug 2015
Well maybe i my case,it's rather a stupid one.
I never wanted to watch Death Note for being so overly popular.Even people who hates anime would know about it,which made me feel like it's a overrated anime getting famed for it's popularity.I even heard all the spoilers since well....it's popular.
Then I got fed up with all the spoilers and decided to give it a try just so I know what all these spoilers talking about...and undoubtedly it was the best mystery anime I've ever watched
Jan 14, 2017 1:18 PM
Dec 2015
Gurren Lagann- I had always despised action movies/tv shows, and I only watched this because a friend recommended it and wouldn't stop begging until I watched it. I was shocked when I found that the awesome action played into the shows themes and motifs, and that Simon's character development was so fantastic. I'm rewatching now and may move up the rating to a 10.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhod- Gurren Lagann made me realize that action can be more than flashy effects with no substance, but my experience with most generic shounen action has been even worse, as I always despised the big 3 and whatever I found on Adult Swim as a kid. I was shocked and elated to see that this didn't fall into the worst trappings of generic shounen action, and instead was an epic story with deeply personal and intimate characters.

K-On!!- Slice of Life was always my favorite genre, but apart from Digibro (who I usually disagree with) I'd always heard that K-On was a throw-away moe show with no substance and mediocre comedy. My shock was immense when I instead found a highly personal, realistic, relatable, and heartwarming coming-of-age story with incredible, well developed, deeply intimate characters, and a poignant, emotional heart (plus it was hilarious 95% of the time). I've never connected or related so hard to characters or themes before. Never expected this one to become my favorite, nor did I expect it to be every bit as hilarious as Angel Beats or as emotional for me as Clannad.
Jan 14, 2017 1:21 PM

Jan 2016
Sakamoto Desu Ga - I thought this would be a one-trick pony but I found it surprisingly hilarious over time and even emotional. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but is still one of my favourite comedy anime of all time.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteru. - I only started watching it as it was recommended from Watamote, a comedy anime, so I went in expecting it to be laughs. I was surprised by the dialogue and complex themes throughout however, especially in Zoku, the sequel, and I did not expect to get so emotionally invested in the characters either. Hatchiman is one of my favourite MCs of all time, and I even went out to buy the light novel.

Re: Zero - Not exactly one of my all-time faves, I expected it to be cliche and only started watching it after a friend recommended it. Return-By-Death was unexpected and took a new, dark turn, but it wasn't until Rem's character development did I really enjoy the show. I still don't like Subaru, but that doesn't mean Re: Zero is a favourite in general.

KonoSuba - I actually watched the first 10 mins when it was airing and thought it was terrible and unfunny, maybe I was not in the mood. Way after it finished airing I later watched KonoSuba from the start from a friend's recommendation again, only because he recommend it did I watch the whole episode, and with Sakamoto, it was hilarious. I'm not sure what made me not like it the first time - probably because I had not watched as much MMORPG anime to get the jokes at the time - but I'm currently watching Season 2 and is probably the funniest anime I've seen. Ever.
Jan 14, 2017 1:31 PM

Aug 2016
Akame ga Kill: I expected to dislike it because I'm not really into fantasy shounen with lots of girls. Those three things just scream fanservice to me. I gave it a try anyway because I saw a gif of Esdeath and she looked cool (eheheehehheheeheh pun intended). Got hooked immediately and I consider it one of my favorites. The fights are too awesome, the characters are more than likeable and the OST is so so sooo great!

Hunter x Hunter: I didn't even realize how popular this anime was and it was just chilling in my PTW list for a long time. The amount of episodes kept me from watching it but BOI! A fricking masterpiece!!!

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica: if you watched this you know why :p boooi episode 3 fucked me so hard I was just speechless for a while lmao. Such a good show, never expected it to turn so dark man

Princess Princess: this anime is about an all boys school where three pretty boys have to dress up as girls to please the students. Sounds pretty stupid right? That's exactly what it was: stupid. But it did a great job at being stupid and I had a fun time watching it. The comedy was great and it even had a nice story. Gave it a solid 8 for good entertainment, and even though I don't like to admit it: I consider this one as one of my faves. A great guilty pleasure!

Yuri!!! on Ice: when this got announced it was just labeled as sports and nothing more (I should've watched the trailer) I don't really know why but I expected it to be some sucky sports like Cheer Danshi and Prince of Stride, probably because they're all unusual non-ball sports with pretty boys. Decided to watch it anyway as soon as it aired and the first episode proved me wrong big time. I got sooo hooked, every episode left me surprised wanting moaaar!! I can easily say that this one is my favorite of all time.
dino-chanJan 14, 2017 1:46 PM
Jan 14, 2017 2:12 PM

Feb 2015
Steins;Gate

I first found this show when I first started to watch anime in 2014. This was also around the time I first discovered MAL, and was looking for anime in the top rated and most popular lists. I watched the first three episodes and was really bored, so I put it on hold. Two months later I picked it back up and its been my #1 since
Jan 14, 2017 2:49 PM

Apr 2016
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteru. - This anime is just amazing. I got invested in the main characters and loved the plot. I especially like the MC. His personality and attitude really made the series interesting, especailly because it greatly effects the relationships with the other characters. I also like the reality in the series. Of course, it is debatable how realistic an anime can get and of course this one is far from perfect in that, but some the relationships, personalities, conversations and sitatuions in this anime seemed very realistic to me, very different from other anime. That made me enjoy this anime a lot. I hope (and, secretly, expect) that the author will continue the story so that the anime can get another season in the future.

Diamond no Ace - I expected just another sports anime to fill the gap after I finished KnB and caught up to Haikyuu!! I got a sports anime which topped both of them, in my opinion of course. It is remarkable how not only the MC, but almost all characters who are important go through development. It is not only about the MC, but about the team, and other teams are also properly introduced and given charisma which makes you want to cheer on not only the MC's team, but also other teams. The emphasis on the team and on other teams and the fact that MC's team doesn't win by default at all creates a fantastic story. I really, really hope this anime will get as third season once the manga has enough content again.
CoastingJan 15, 2017 2:58 AM
Jan 14, 2017 6:25 PM

Sep 2013
Boy, that's pretty much every one of my favorites except Soul Eater and Witchcraft Works. So:

-Akame ga Kill!: I actually only picked this one up because the title had "Kill" in it. One of my issues with anime is protagonists who won't kill so when Tatsumi cut down that bitch without any hesitation. So, while I was hoping for a merciless protagonist, I certainly didn't expect to actually get what I wanted.

-Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works: I'd known about Fate/ and all the hype for ages, but goddamn. I hate myself for not watching it sooner.

-I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.: when I first read that title, I imagined it was about some SoL otaku learning to live in the real world. Then I gave in out of boredom and just couldn't stop laughing.

-Iron-Blooded Orphans: ok, completely honest here, I HATED the 1st episode. My mind was just too absorbed with the similarities to Aldnoah.Zero so I hated it. Then Mika had that duel with that officer and I've been nonstop excited since. Damn the gods for this last 2-week (or 3?) break.

Steins;Gate: I don't remember why I avoided this one like a plague, but then I gave it a try and loved everything about it.

-Yona of the Dawn: I don't remember what drew me into this one, but holy shit I need to get caught up in the manga again.
Storm-Sage said:
Zetsuen no Tempest- A diamond in the rough I had never heard of. Ended up providing an epic tale I was not expecting.
I'm right with you there. The ironic thing is if someone had told me before that it incorporated Shakespearean elements, I'd've steered well clear of it, but, holy shit, once Mahiro took that shotgun blast to the face, I was hooked harder than a troubled teenager trying out heroin for shits-n-giggles.
Jan 15, 2017 2:44 AM

Oct 2014
Being the skeptical piece of shitty elitist Japanese animation viewer that I claim to be, there are so many!

- Hunter x Hunter: I think this goes without saying for many people!

- The entire Monogatari series: Who knew one day I would like harem and loliis!? Best decision made in 2016 tbh.

- No Game No Life: Not really my favorite but I absolutely enjoyed it a lot despite brushing it off easily before.

- Prison School: LOL now it sounds like "a list of harem/fanservice anime that got me into breaking the curse of never liking harem". Again not a favourite but definitely shaped my 10/10 standard in terms of artstyle (particularly in manga)

- Gintama: one of my absolute favourites that I had no idea what I'm stepping into. I mean what the hell is 'chanbara' on its Wikipedia page?!

- Kekkai Sensen: I don't know why I just love this show SO MUCH. I think this is the one show I dropped and picked it back up again, only to have it legit become one of my favourite.

- Mob Psycho 100: My recent fav and best animu of 2016. Initially thought it was just another series riding off the hypetrain after OPM, because personally, I didn't think OPM was all thaaaat great.

- Last but not least, BLEACH fucking BLEACH. plz don't bash me for this but what I really want to point out is because I started Bleach so late into my anime watching history, I already have my skepticism and certain standards formed. Of course reading the manga was definitely better than watching the anime, with the exception that in the anime the songs were really good tbh. My point is, Bleach made me feel as if I traveled back in time to when I was a middle schooler, it is everything I thought was the coolest shit ever and I still think it is (disclaimer: the Shinigami arc only though, I'm still at Huedo Munco arc but I already feel it decline in quality). It's really strange how usually it's anime you watched in the older days gives you the nostalgic confusion that it is so great, but for Bleach I watch & read it when I have already built my own opinions and standards, yet it delivers the nostalgic feeling of being great. I don't know if I'm making any sense here but overall Bleach was indeed my favorite thing to indulge into before Huedo Munco, sadly I have other things I like better so it isn't a favorite now.
I said with a posed look.
[centre][/centre]
Jan 15, 2017 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
Steins;Gate, was about to quit it at ep5 since nothing major was happening at the time, my friend pushed me and it ended up being my all-time favourite.
Jan 15, 2017 4:04 AM

Jan 2014
Aria The Animation: Several times i spotted this anime because of good rating and 'reviews', but i passed up on it because it just sounded and looked very boring.
When i finally came around to give it a try i was in shock!...it was a total masterpiece and it gave me that warm good feeling that no other anime has ever done before and after, totally hooked and couldn't get enough.
one of a kind
Jan 15, 2017 4:17 AM

Apr 2014
Angel Beats I saw it as some bs & a challenge since everyone was saying it'll take yo heart n butt fuck it, I can say now that it spread my cheeks apart n had its fucking way with my heart & I've never have a anime to do to me before one of the reasons its one of my favorites
Jan 15, 2017 4:49 AM

Jun 2016
Re:Zero
I know a lot of you guys hate it. I always see threads that says it is overrated and shit. But I'm glad I decided to watch it, even though I'm not a fan of a the whole NEET teleported to a fantasy world type of setting, the characters intrigue me. This is one of the anime where I love all the characters.

ryuudiationn said:

- The entire Monogatari series: Who knew one day I would like harem and loliis!? Best decision made in 2016 tbh.

Loli is life loli is love xD. But who knew that we would love an anime wherein it is mostly dialogue.

Old_Raven said:

Steins;Gate: I don't remember why I avoided this one like a plague, but then I gave it a try and loved everything about it.

Yeah, I been avoiding it too! I'm not really sure why I been avoiding it for too long. But right now I am giving it a try. I'm in episode 7 at the moment and so far I am loving it! :)
WillItReachHerJan 15, 2017 4:58 AM
Jan 15, 2017 4:54 AM

May 2016
Nagi no Asukara, I dropped it without even finishing the first episode and didn't pick it back up for more than a year.

And now, well, I'll take as much of Mari Okada's teenage drama writing as I can possibly get.
Jan 15, 2017 7:52 AM
Nov 2016
Mach GoGoGo because I felt uncomfortable watching something my dad had watched decades earlier. Then finally I watched Nostalgia Critic and Bennett the Sage review the live-action Speed Racer movie and now I'm much less insecure about it.
このしりきりだ!
Jan 15, 2017 7:54 AM
Jan 2017
Pretty much all of my favorite anime took me by surprise.
Steins;Gate- I didn't wanna watch it because I generally hate time travel (aside from Back to the Future, obviously)
Hyouka- I didn't expect it to be as well written and directed as it was.
Natsume Yuujinchou- It has tons of flaws but I still love it.
Ping Pong the Animation- Honestly I thought art style was ugly at first, like a lot of people, but seeing as I'd heard so much praise for it I gave it a chance and loved it. Came to appreciate the art style as well.
Shirobako- Read a lot that it was boring. Was not.
Jan 15, 2017 2:50 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Gintama definitly was my biggest, dropped it after 2 episode and didnt picked it up again after 6 months
Boi was i wrong to drop this one.
Also Haikyuu, i pretty much thought that all sports anime were boring as shit but it opened a new door for me (even tho not a lot has been even close of it since then)
White Album 2 too has been a great surprise, i thought it would be just a fine little watch, ended up being my favorite romance anime of all time. (so far)
Neon Genesis Evangelion, i wasnt sure because it was old but decided fuck it lets see whats the fuss about it lolz. ended up being one of the best experience in anime i've had.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 15, 2017 3:37 PM

Jun 2015
hunter hunter... um 2011 one//

didnt really care about a lil boy with daddy issues.... and thats what the desc of it says it is......

but its so much more than that. esp ca arc/
Jan 15, 2017 5:33 PM

Jan 2014
katekyo hitman reborn and yuu yuu hakusho
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Jan 15, 2017 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
Well technically all of them because I never got the feeling of this probably is/isn't going to be one of my favorites until I actually watch it.

But I get what ya mean.

Monogatari series, I was considering dropping it after finishing bakemonogatari but decided not to because nisemonogatari saved it for me.
removed-userJan 15, 2017 5:44 PM
Jan 15, 2017 5:45 PM
Feb 2015
Space Brothers (character limit_)
Jan 15, 2017 5:50 PM
Apr 2016
Re-Zero: I heard extremely divisive and outright hostile things about it and went in with low to zero expectations. I quickly had a case of "one more episode" syndrome. I couldn't get enough of it. It led me to binge watch the final 13 episodes in one day. I can't wait for a second season (PLEASE HAPPEN!).

Kill la Kill: I expected a fun, but shallow action show. I never expected a fun, but also hilarious, emotional, and epic story that went from a simple revenge tale to a story of epic proportions with a side of deep satire and parody of anime tropes and fanservice.
Jan 15, 2017 5:54 PM
Sep 2015
The Berserk (1997) Anime, with all the people calling it shit with no actual reasoning I expected it to be trash. Turns out it was bloody amazing! and those Berserk Mangafags can go fuck themselves.
Jan 15, 2017 5:57 PM

Jun 2016
Prior to watching Girls und Panzer I didn't think I'd like anime at all. This was about a year ago.
Jan 15, 2017 5:58 PM
Feb 2015
TheUnknownPC said:
The Berserk (1997) Anime, with all the people calling it shit with no actual reasoning I expected it to be trash. Turns out it was bloody amazing! and those Berserk Mangafags can go fuck themselves.
as far as i know 2016 is said to be shit and not 1997
Jan 15, 2017 6:01 PM
Sep 2015
LouM said:
TheUnknownPC said:
as far as i know 2016 is said to be shit and not 1997

Well, I've heard a ton of people talk shit about the 1997 version as well, especially from the Berserk fanbase. Some that shit on it haven't even watched it as well.
Jan 15, 2017 6:02 PM
Jan 2016
Madoka - Watched the first 5 min of it one day and was completely turned off for some reason. The idea of magical girls never interested me but I decided to power through it because it was so acclaimed and I'm glad I did. So good.

Kimikiss Pure Rouge - Pretty standard, run of the mill romance with childhood friend and love triangle but the way it unfolds really caught me by surprise. I think I mostly rate this highly because it turned out the way I wanted it to turn out.

Kaiba - Another anime that I judged based on looks alone. Turned out to be a really emotional story that I loved.

Mysterious Girlfriend X - A romance where the MC literally drinks girl's saliva.. honestly I expected some mindless ecchi but I loved this anime a lot. Especially the VA for Urabe. Her voice was fantastic. And this was the only anime she's ever done voice work for
Jan 15, 2017 6:50 PM
Apr 2016
SteinsGate and Lupin. Had zero interest in the former and didn't know what Lupin was until the middle-late part of 2016 and I enjoyed watching them both. I said Baka to test to since I didn't expect to enjoy it like I did and it is still a favorite of mine to this day
JoshuaJones16Jan 22, 2017 7:27 PM

Jan 15, 2017 6:51 PM
Apr 2016
TheUnknownPC said:

Really? Cause I've seen more people shit on the version from last year WAY more then they do the 1997, which I've mostly seen people have positive opinions on it

Jan 15, 2017 6:53 PM
Sep 2015
JoshuaJones16 said:
TheUnknownPC said:

Really? Cause I've seen more people shit on the version from last year WAY more then they do the 1997, which I've mostly seen people have positive opinions on it

Different experiences I guess. But I definitely agree that the 2016 version was shat on far more than the older version.
Jan 15, 2017 6:55 PM

Mar 2016
I'd have to go with Berserk. While it's not my favorite, I do find it hella interesting, but was at first deterred by the grisly art, homoerotic parodies, and intense violence.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Jan 15, 2017 6:57 PM

Dec 2014
Bungou Stray Dogs.

I though it would be a supernatural wreck but season 2 was a total 360° turn. The stupid no meaning supernatural garbage was turned into an epic seinen beast and the MC was suddenly surrounded by well evolving side characters.
Dazai (S2 MC) is now my all time fav character.
Jan 15, 2017 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
TheUnknownPC said:

oh the glorious source material materrace fags, never change people XD
Jan 15, 2017 7:03 PM

Apr 2016
omg i love this question.
Well, my favorite anime is kiznaiver. I saw a trailer for it and I was interested in the art style but nothing more. After watching the first few episodes it soon began the only thing I could think about. Its one of those one cour anime that you kinda wish had 100 episodes.
If I hadn't watched it when it was airing I probably would even watch it now as it doesn't have the best rep especialy on MAL.
Jan 15, 2017 7:09 PM
Jun 2016
Mine was Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (erased) I was dropping it cause I hate some fucking anime with bad art work (yeah I know for me characters in boku dake ga inai machi were "ugly) But when I watched the first episode OH MY GOD not at all what I have expected....
Jan 15, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2017
Chuunibyo demo Koi ga Shitai

I didn't drop it. I just never would have even considered to watch a show like it. Why? Since I got back into the world of Anime, some Slice of Life stuff found my attention. But comedy, romance, and drama, all in one Anime...Never!

And yet, when I started watching, I really felt good about it, so much in fact, that I finished it in one evening. I never thought I'd put up such a show in my favourites, but there it is now, right at number two.
Jan 16, 2017 8:35 AM

Oct 2015
Love Live: i started watching it as a joke.
but i got hooked and its now one of my
favorite anime

Akatsuki no yona: Didnt give it a chance
because of the shoujo tag, so i thought it would
be to "girly" but boy was i mistaken
Jan 16, 2017 8:41 AM
May 2016
haruhi was amazing and I was put off at first with the different orders but it was well worth watching
Jan 16, 2017 8:42 AM
May 2016
Mr_Perv_ said:
Angel Beats I saw it as some bs & a challenge since everyone was saying it'll take yo heart n butt fuck it, I can say now that it spread my cheeks apart n had its fucking way with my heart & I've never have a anime to do to me before one of the reasons its one of my favorites

Watch Clannnad you'd enjoy that I think
Jan 16, 2017 10:17 PM

Aug 2016
Konosuba
I thought it was going to be just another boring isekai anime... but it was one of the best anime I've watched so far!
Jan 16, 2017 10:58 PM

Sep 2016
K-On!

Expected some dumb moeblob show about cute girls messing around and doing stupid things of minimal importance, eating cake and sipping tea without a care in the world. I absolutely DREADED standard moeblob shows.

There's no going back. I have no regrets.
Ravioli ravioli, Kirito will not touch the loli.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

10 by DigiCat »»
7 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

18 by Ratris_Decision »»
15 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

53 by maya2003s »»
16 minutes ago

» What if all characters, not just main, had infinite mana?

Catalano - 1 hour ago

1 by romagia »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

88 by Atmogenic »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.