Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2016 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, been awhile since I've seen the boys get into a serious argument, not that I blame them because of the dangers they're in.

It was alright, somehow I find it funny that they are held at gun point by MAIDS. Or military maids, service girls dressed to kill lol. Funny.

More proof the granny is a badass this episode.
Mar 4, 2016 9:18 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I almost fell out my chair after the maid mercenaries did a complete 180 once they found out about Qwenthur's diamonds xDD

Still, the stuff with Granny was badass and her daughter looks pretty nice too might I add....I'm looking forward to the next episode a lot because the suspense is very thrilling right now imo
Mar 4, 2016 9:26 AM

Aug 2013
Three-part arc again.... that means that the anime is gonna have an original ending, because with 2 episodes left they can't adapt the volume 4 and I doubt they will start it to left it unfinished.

Of course they still can adapt the chapter 1 of the volume 4 in episode 23, skip the chapter 2 and adapt the chapter 3 in episode 24, but is more likely that they are gonna make an original ending, we'll see next week.

This also means that the Santa scene is never gonna be adapted, not even in an OVA , six months waiting for nothing, fuck my life......
Mar 4, 2016 9:29 AM

Jan 2015
It's finally here, the maid mercenaries. Too bad they shoot before the confirmation about that "The other 6 Indigo Plasmas are a dummies" thing.
So curious about that "theory" of Qwenthur.
MasceraMar 4, 2016 9:38 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 4, 2016 10:23 AM

Apr 2011
Qwen just hired small army of maids.

If the Princess happens to know this...
Mar 4, 2016 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
Qwenthur just hired the maid mercenaries.
Mar 4, 2016 11:50 AM

Aug 2014
Damn, Qwenthur already has the Glasses Girl, the Princess, Froylatia, the idol, ohohoh girl and now the group of maids.. I wish I was that lucky during my time in the military haha
Mar 4, 2016 12:00 PM

Jul 2014
Military maids? Seriously? What the fuck am I actually doing with my life by watching this show?
Mar 4, 2016 12:33 PM

Oct 2015
Finally mercenary-maids are in scene and their are ready to fight (for money how any merc)
So... 6 of the Objects are fakes? or the 7? This don't understand.
Granny was so rude enter to save her family and now coming back to battle field to fix the Baby magum.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 4, 2016 1:02 PM

Nov 2012
Military maids... LOL
Magito said:
If the Princess happens to know this...

I would love to see another jealousy fit from the Princess...
Mar 4, 2016 1:32 PM

Jun 2013
mercenaries maids lol that's hot and damn Grandma can drive!!
Mar 4, 2016 1:43 PM

Aug 2008
It really is a fast forward show. See the beginning, skip, skip, skip, maids and stuff, skip, skip, mechanic, skip, skip... oh, I missed the eyecatch, back to that, skip, skip, the end. Saves time and you don't miss anything worthwhile at all.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 4, 2016 1:44 PM

Sep 2014
Damn mercenarie maids are sure hawt and also grandma is a BA.

Can't wait for the maids in action next episode.
Mar 4, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2012
The difference in the maid service for Qwenthur and Havia :)
Mar 4, 2016 2:55 PM

Jan 2012
Figured Granny would do something like that, hope we see her granddaughter too. Well mercenary maids eh? Good thing they had those diamonds.
Mar 4, 2016 3:26 PM

Apr 2014
If I ran my own country, my entire military would be Battle Maids

Mar 4, 2016 3:43 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty much AMAZING imo. Really awesome Granny going badass and when there was no hope, Qwenthur and Havia straight up show up with a hilarious conversation. And the military maids were way too funny, specially how they treated Havia LOL. Loving this arc so far!
Mar 4, 2016 4:42 PM

Oct 2011
Bad@ss granny and battle maids Hell YEAH!!!!!
Mar 4, 2016 4:50 PM

May 2015
AH. MAID GIRLS. Even mercenaries at that. I would hire them anytime too. And looks like granny still knows her skills. That driving, lmao. Great episode. I'm liking this arc. Hope they'll kick that elite's ass. That guy was spouting all nonsense at the beginning, lel.

Mar 4, 2016 4:57 PM

Nov 2011
Holy crap a f*ckin maid brigade.
What will they think of next!? XD

This might be my favorite arc in this series.
Mar 4, 2016 5:28 PM
Sep 2014
Qwenthur's greed saved his ass lol.
Mar 4, 2016 6:15 PM

Apr 2011
When the maids wants to take Millinda he was forced to use the option to buy them off.
Mar 4, 2016 6:35 PM

Jul 2012
Another good episode, I loved the serious yet funny tone this one has like its serious with everything going bad and the rush to save the city yet come on...MAID MERCENARIES! The part with the old lady rushing to save her family was pretty intense with her literally just speeding through the city and omg I feel sorry for the guy having to go into the school with a gun...like I would be scared shitless doing that. Then of course Qwenthur stealing the diamonds came in handy as he now has some maids to help fight with them and omg seeing the huge change in how they acted once he showed the diamonds cracked me up so much. I honestly cannot wait to see what is going to happen in the next episode, You better watch out City Slicker! THE MAID MERCENARIES ARE COMING FOR YOU!

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Mar 4, 2016 6:41 PM

Aug 2015
Entertaining episode. The scene when Qwenthur offers the diamonds to the maid mercenaries was funny. I was waiting for them to show up.
Mar 4, 2016 7:41 PM

Nov 2011
of course more harem for Q. I would like this show a little bit more if just Havia gets harems instead. He is more interesting than Q with the nobility marriage stuff but no it is always Qshit to be the focus.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Mar 4, 2016 7:52 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Military maids are fantastic. Let that Qwenther harem expand, lol!

5/5
Mar 4, 2016 8:12 PM
Dec 2013
Dream Team......
Mar 4, 2016 9:00 PM

Jan 2013
Military maids? What? ahahaha epic xD They do everything for money,
Her reaction when she saw that box of diamonds :D
Can't wait next week to see that guy's ass being beaten by Qwenthur and Havia.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 4, 2016 9:22 PM

Jan 2011
Too much talking, too much tropy nonsense to enjoy it. Only good part of this was the conveyance of urgency when granny stormed into the city, otherwise a lot of mostly unnecessary info dumping. The maids coming out of nowhere felt a little like a Deus Ex Machina honestly and an irritating one at that. I understand it's more so a buildup episode but HO seems to have a bad habit of making them uneventful and loaded with bland dialogue. I had a lot of hope when I first watched this series and excused the first episode as a given since it was the first. But everything from the cheesy and eccentric names of people, places, and machines, the forgettable characters and uninspiring political climate, and the obnoxious "nobles" that keep showing up has compelled me to roll my eyes and sigh at least ten times an episode. It had a decent hook but in an attempted to insert familiar cliches and peppered with constant tech nonsense leaves me with watered down shit.
And what is with that Cityslicker? I understand things like literacy, language comprehension, and education in general was used as a means of dividing the world into classes a long time ago but what relevancy does it hold now? You would've been better off with the whole "I'm a noble and you're not so I'm better than you line." I don't understand really how use of multiple languages can grind a country to a halt. Maybe the cultures, maybe the political system as a whole which by the way more so accommodates that type of value system. I doesn't make sense in this story line, maybe in an original world, but one based in the future sometimes? Nah. Even as a character quick it was lame as fuck to hear.

On a final note, it's amazing how a character (granny) that was pretty much background noise seems to have more depth than the majority of the main cast....

Swadok said:
This also means that the Santa scene is never gonna be adapted, not even in an OVA , six months waiting for nothing, fuck my life......
Umm, so you sat through this for one scene?
QWERTYFish25Mar 4, 2016 10:07 PM
Mar 4, 2016 9:26 PM
Aug 2012
ernst said:
of course more harem for Q. I would like this show a little bit more if just Havia gets harems instead. He is more interesting than Q with the nobility marriage stuff but no it is always Qshit to be the focus.

What if i told you that Havia has his own personal Maid Group whose leader gets nosebleeds at his orders, a tsun+yan fiancee and a lot of little sisters he can't keep count and one particular yandere imouto........still think he is unlucky?

Besides Qwenthur is the more interesting one as he can keep his calm in desperate situations, try to think of a way and his negotiations are awesome but Havia's plan of action is panic first or trying to run away most of the time. Well Qwenthur is the object-expert and Havia is the personnel-expert and their team-up make things interesting.

Mar 4, 2016 9:42 PM

Jan 2011
Heavy objects has some of the best battle maids i've seen in a while,but my first reaction to seeing PMC maids was really?! then i remembered this is Heavy Objects were talking about so it all made sense.

15 carats though in just the up front payment think of all the service Qwenthur could get done
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 5, 2016 12:45 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
danieltortoisee said:
Military maids? Seriously? What the fuck am I actually doing with my life by watching this show?

That's what I tell myself every time. I've come to the conclusion that I keep on watching to see Froylatia's knockers.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 5, 2016 1:42 AM

Feb 2015
LOL DAT maid got wrecked XD
qwenthur is smart as usual.....and i didn't expect that 7 object was controled by AI System...
well, i'm looking foward for the action :D
Mar 5, 2016 3:55 AM

Dec 2013
OrangeJP said:
If I ran my own country, my entire military would be Battle Maids

You and me both. Dammit Quenthur is BALLIN'!
I wonder if the maid's will follow him around even after this mission is done. They'll follow the man with the brains and the diamonds, methinks.
I cannot wait to see how Princess reacts to this sudden harem. XD

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
ernst said:

What if i told you that Havia has his own personal Maid Group whose leader gets nosebleeds at his orders, a tsun+yan fiancee and a lot of little sisters he can't keep count and one particular yandere imouto........still think he is unlucky?

Besides Qwenthur is the more interesting one as he can keep his calm in desperate situations, try to think of a way and his negotiations are awesome but Havia's plan of action is panic first or trying to run away most of the time. Well Qwenthur is the object-expert and Havia is the personnel-expert and their team-up make things interesting.

Just a question, which volume in the LN does Havia's family and fiancé come into play? I'm gonnna skip to that asap.
L-RyoshiMar 5, 2016 4:04 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 5, 2016 5:30 AM
Aug 2012
L-Ryoshi said:

Just a question, which volume in the LN does Havia's family and fiancé come into play? I'm gonnna skip to that asap.

I wouldn't really recommened skipping tbh.

Mar 5, 2016 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
i didn't know how to react when it turned out they were military "maids"
that was quite a fun episode, let's see how they will "end up being heroes" again
Mar 5, 2016 6:10 AM

Aug 2013
QWERTYFish25 said:

Swadok said:

I sat through this just for Frolaytia, and that scene is the climax, so yeah....
Mar 5, 2016 8:28 AM
Apr 2014
Damn Qwenthur. Why did he tell them about all the boxes he had. I really hope for him he hid at least one of them. I mean how often do you have the chance to sell that amount of diamonds of that quality.

I'm curious how they are going to deal with the fake-Objects. They still have the main gun after all. If the leader notices them I highly doubt he'll hold back.
Mar 5, 2016 10:53 AM

Jan 2011
Swadok said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

I sat through this just for Frolaytia, and that scene is the climax, so yeah....
I ain't mad. I've done that many times myself.
Mar 5, 2016 12:25 PM

Nov 2013
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Qwenthur just hired the maid mercenaries.

I suggest the term Maidenaries. :)
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 5, 2016 6:24 PM

Sep 2015
You know, I always thought that this show looked somewhat decent. Some detail here and there, cool 3d models, and so on.

This all changed when I realized that at the scene that had the maids shooting at the duo as they attempted to reach a car, the animators decided to use stock photoshop ice effects.

Watch it frame by frame. The are completely ripped from it. Too bad I have no images to show it in action.

Rarity is Best Pony!
Mar 5, 2016 6:45 PM

Oct 2008
The maids-in-guns were amazing! "Battlefield Cleaning Service" and they already got a down-payment of diamonds from Qwenthur!
So those 6 Enemy Heavy Objects are not the real deal because the quality of the floaters are low class and they probably are just 0.5 gen and all are just controlled by a strategic AI.
Only the Indigo Plasma is the 2nd gen real threat.
the 2 MC & B.C.S are going head-on battle to those 6 (actually 7) Enemy Heavy Object!
Time for retaliation and save the civilian populated city!
5/5.

Mar 5, 2016 10:33 PM

May 2015
why qwenthur always defeat enemies by his way? this is too bullshit, i don't get it

and also dat military maid, when i saw it i shit my self

such a wonderful military show 7/5
Mar 6, 2016 9:40 AM

Nov 2015
New harem for Quentur
Another chance to show the OP-ness of Qwentur taking down 7 objects. Why? Because he's the fucking savior! He's voice in the radio is the only hope the world has!

=_=
Mar 6, 2016 1:47 PM

Feb 2008
Battle maids at their best:

I loved every second of this episode!
Mar 6, 2016 8:39 PM

Sep 2013
Poor Havia!!!!
Qwenthur again getting all the attentions!!! :P

guess the next episode is going to put an end to this arc...can't wait to see our heroes once again taking down Objects on their own
Mar 7, 2016 3:22 PM

Jan 2009
That was entertaining! Good laughs and action too.
Mar 7, 2016 6:26 PM
May 2012
HDarkmantis said:
New harem for Quentur

Well I seriously doubt that. It's totaly obvious that they are only interrested in his money aka diamonds and not in him (well except if they are thinking that he has more to offer them the diamonds).

Anyway, somehow the thing with the mock objects seems logical and the maids' part was hillorious.
Mar 8, 2016 9:15 AM

Nov 2015
Sanyuu said:

Anyway, somehow the thing with the mock objects seems logical and the maids' part was hilarious.

Of course, the "decoy" Objects are logical, so far, the only logical thing I've found xD
But still, they are immense war machines, can't be taken lightly (no pun intended)
Mar 9, 2016 7:04 AM

Jul 2009
Omg the battle maids are here finally! :P So they're a mercenary group ... good thing Qwenthur had those diamonds on hand huh? I kinda saw that coming though XD I guess it makes sense not all 7 Objects would be 2nd gens considering how expensive they are to maintain ... the second part in the immigrant city was kind of weird IMO, I guess it makes sense she wants her family to be safe but even asking her daughter's husband to take a gun in to get their daughter out of class ... seems a bit extreme to me D: Oh well, seems like she's made contact with the others even when she thought it was too late, so I bet some action's gonna go down next episode!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.