Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 26, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol the boys building a snowman and working while being cold as hell. How silly.

Indigo Plasma sounds like a powerhouse for an Object. Not bad for the action in particular with the boys' evasive skills to dodge some close call. I often find it funny at how how much the boys take on their missions.

Feb 26, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2012
That language guy's a boring idiot. So granny was pretty cute in her youth eh? Wonder if her kid will show up. Well they bothered to mention her so...

Also, 6 object surprise attack!
Feb 26, 2016 9:23 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Granny looked hot when she was young =o I wonder what her daughter looks like

This battle was pretty fun though I must admit
Feb 26, 2016 9:32 AM

Jul 2014
So, to sum up, that guy wants to kill loads of immigrants because he believes they're hindering the Legitimate Kingdom's efforts because they speak foreign languages? The fuck?

On the bright side, everything else in this episode, especially the strategy used by the infantry working with Prizewell's group. Very clever indeed.
Feb 26, 2016 10:19 AM

Apr 2011
I knew something isn't right when the mission looks too easy.
Feb 26, 2016 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
Granny looked so hot when she was young! I wonder what her daughter looks like!

The battle with second generation Objects is going to be so interesting!
Feb 26, 2016 11:27 AM

Aug 2008
The idea that European nations would agree to use a language based on french in the future is probably the most ridiculous one in this show. That says a lot.

It just hit me, battles in this series are so damn boring. Kind of like watching a small child smashing its toys together...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 26, 2016 11:33 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Looks like Granny's family is in danger with that random dude who wants to kill everybody who doesn't speak the same language. (bcuz, you know .. they are immigrant.)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 26, 2016 12:05 PM

Jul 2015
Holy shit! They have 6 objects. Thus guy trying to get rid of other languages but english. Who the fuck does he think he is...
Feb 26, 2016 12:21 PM

Oct 2015
Cool chapter. Amazing strategy for indigo plasma with the gas. 6 object?
You are fxcked Qwenthur.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Feb 26, 2016 12:58 PM

Feb 2015
Wow Shit! Shit just got real! 6 object ? 7 with the leader ?! what you will gonna do qwenthur ? can't wait for next week :D
that ending was really intense, the action was really good too overall.
i don't quite understand wtf is the reason of this war, but i bet it must be something stupid.
Feb 26, 2016 1:07 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ba-chan was a hottie back in her day.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 26, 2016 1:22 PM

Dec 2013
It's never that easy. Knew they were going to do something but I didn't expect so many objects to suddenly appear like that.
Feb 26, 2016 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
Frolaytia shows her authority by having Qwenthur and Havia build her a snow igloo, lighting a fire to cook some yummy food. The poor guys had to wait in the cold for theirs! XD

Prizewell sounds like a wannabe tyrant. Anyone who wants to eradicate people for speaking in a different language should be locked up in a mental hospital. One thing for sure, his Indigo Plasma and their tactic is very well thought-out. However, with an additional 6 plasma Objects to make it a 7v2, and with Snow Quake and Baby Magnum suffering damage already, how the hell can they turn this around?

Hopefully, for the sake of everyone, including the granny mechanic(who looked beautiful when she was young) and her family, our good guys can find a weakness in the enemies' tactics and use that advantage to turn the tide of the battle around.
Feb 26, 2016 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, 6 objects, that's a lot good luck you're gonna need it.
Feb 26, 2016 3:01 PM

Jun 2013
nice sharpshooting there Hevia wow shit got serious 7 objects
Feb 26, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2014
Lol, Frolaytia actually having them build an iglo to use as a kitchen. Yet another case of her officially berating them, but in fact supporting their antics all the time.

What was it she was cooking though? It looked like azuki paste/pudding with little marshmellow islands. Is that a thing in Japan?

Antanaru said:
The idea that European nations would agree to use a language based on french in the future is probably the most ridiculous one in this show.

Considering the fact that English is a language based on French,.. not nearly as ridiculous as you might think.

"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 26, 2016 3:47 PM

Jul 2015
Tension! Tension all over! But seriously, good episode. Nice amount of action and tactics again. Just when they thought it was over, the tide turned. Wonder how it'll work out.

Hey, that's not fair! /5

Feb 26, 2016 4:27 PM

May 2015
Holy crap. 7 Objects. That's what I'd like to call a real pinch, especially when all of their 3 Objects are disabled. That Elite looks like one cocky bastard already.

Feb 26, 2016 6:25 PM

Jul 2012
Its the start of the last arc of this season and It was a pretty good start in my opinion. Episode had funny moments and good action moments for example the snowman building at the beginning was pretty funny and also just the damn name of the bad guy...city slicker...WHO THE HECK COMES UP WITH THESE NAMES?!!! Action was also pretty cool with Havia showing off his sniping skills and a 2v1 object battle which turns in to 7 enemy objects...like seriously how is Qwenthur and Havia going to get out of this one. Overall good start to this arc and I cant wait to see what crazy plan Qwenthur comes up with to take down 7 objects.

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Feb 26, 2016 6:43 PM

Aug 2015
Man that was a great episode. We learn a little more about granny and we get to see how she looked in her younger days. They had a good plan but to everyone's surprise 6 more objects appear. Shit's about to go down.
Feb 26, 2016 6:59 PM

Jun 2014
Damn, 6 Objects? They're going to need a lot of luck beating that threat.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 27, 2016 12:54 AM

Jan 2014
So few posts this episode. Doesn't seem like this show is keeping a strong fanbase on MAL. Rating has been dropping as well.

Most underrated show of fall-winter by far!

Reverberate__ said:
all of their 3 Objects are disabled.

Baby Magnum seems to be operational, with only one or a few of her main guns taken out of commission.

thebrentinator24 said:
Damn, 6 Objects?

They're all clearly budget objects though, though objects still.

Their armament seems to be severly limited with only a single of the Indigo Plasma's main guns running at lower capacity, and virtually no secondaries. Armor seems to be somewhat sub-par too, and I wouldn't be surprised if their sensor capabilities were as well.
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 27, 2016 1:18 AM

Jan 2011
damn the legit kingdom not only has snow helghast soldiers they now have 6 objects
Feb 27, 2016 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
it'll be interesting to see what our crazy duo will do against 7 objects.
Feb 27, 2016 3:04 AM

Dec 2013
7 Objects.... 7 FRIGGIN OBJECTS!
How is Qwenthur going to pull a victory out of his ass this time?
I cannot wait to see what he does.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 27, 2016 3:56 AM

May 2013
Looks like somebody played Metal Gear Solid 5, talking about eradicating languages.

Besides that, I think those aren't actually 7 objects, I think the middle one somehow controls the other ones.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Feb 27, 2016 5:10 AM

Feb 2015
Decent action as always but the dialogue is still full of heavy exposition that makes it difficult to follow at times.
Feb 27, 2016 8:52 AM

Feb 2014
Crashmatt said:
Decent action as always but the dialogue is still full of heavy exposition that makes it difficult to follow at times.

I have a feeling this would be much easier watch dubbed.

Looks like this maybe the final arc and our main characters are in a lot of trouble. Its seven enemy objects vs two friendlies!
Feb 27, 2016 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Finally the dudes get some recognition. Even if it was just a mention and applause. It felt pretty good.

And I know people have started wars on dumber reasons in the past. But really? Just because of a language thing. That just sounds so stupid of a reason.
Feb 27, 2016 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
Laionidas said:
What was it she was cooking though? It looked like azuki paste/pudding with little marshmellow islands. Is that a thing in Japan?

Zenzai = sweet red bean soup topped with grilled mochi.
Feb 27, 2016 11:48 AM

Feb 2015
eXtacy67 said:
Crashmatt said:

I have a feeling this would be much easier watch dubbed.

Looks like this maybe the final arc and our main characters are in a lot of trouble. Its seven enemy objects vs two friendlies!

I actually think you are right, It would be one of the few shows that I would prefer to be dubbed.
Feb 27, 2016 1:37 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
No matter how many objects gets thrown at the MC, no matter how many time they hype up the opponent's OP-ness, the good guys will blow it up as if it's a joke.

4/5
Feb 27, 2016 3:47 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty fun epsiode lol
Qwenthur so OP
Feb 27, 2016 6:08 PM

Sep 2013
gods be damned! SIX Objects?? I'm wondering if Q&H are gonna just ignite ALL the plasma gas City Slicker has and take out the whole damn coast.
Feb 27, 2016 7:04 PM

Sep 2013
so the game is on!! the PRINCESS against 7 OBJECTS lol ... didn't expect to see this coming
Feb 28, 2016 3:55 AM
Sep 2014
Meta_Yoshi said:
Hopefully, for the sake of everyone, including the granny mechanic(who looked beautiful when she was young) and her family, our good guys can find a weakness in the enemies' tactics and use that advantage to turn the tide of the battle around.

Considering shittyslicker seems to have a habit of driving through the gas to lure the two objects into it before detonating it, and the gas can be set off by something as small as a spark generated by static electricity...it's probably not going to be too difficult to turn their strategy against them.

Of course, it then comes down to whether or not they can do it without getting themselves killed in the process.
Feb 28, 2016 5:18 AM

May 2015
Laionidas said:
So few posts this episode. Doesn't seem like this show is keeping a strong fanbase on MAL. Rating has been dropping as well.

Most underrated show of fall-winter by far!

Reverberate__ said:
all of their 3 Objects are disabled.

Baby Magnum seems to be operational, with only one or a few of her main guns taken out of commission.

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought for a moment all three of their Objects were disabled. They're still in a deep mess though, even with one operational Object.

Feb 28, 2016 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Reverberate__ said:
They're still in a deep mess though, even with one operational Object.

Yup, but of course that's where the bromance comes in.
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 28, 2016 1:44 PM

Jul 2013
This is my favorite series so I can overlook a lot of the bumd shit that happens. But why for any reason they would have objects going side by side on a 2v1 situation, thats just too much to ignore.
Feb 28, 2016 2:10 PM

Jan 2014
A face-off between 7 objects? Time to reaffirm Qwenthur and Havia's bromance on the battlefield.
Feb 28, 2016 5:33 PM

Jan 2013
How? Like how does 2 objects can't even hit 1 object? I like this anime but this...
Unexpected turnaround for them.
How are they supposed to destroy 7 objects?

kurapikasass said:
A face-off between 7 objects? Time to reaffirm Qwenthur and Havia's bromance on the battlefield.

Exactly, this is where the bromance comes hahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 28, 2016 9:46 PM
Aug 2014
Wrsty said:
Holy shit! They have 6 objects. Thus guy trying to get rid of other languages but english. Who the fuck does he think he is...

A fan of dubs maybe?
Feb 29, 2016 7:01 AM

Nov 2015
Finally! An interesting episode! =D
Feb 29, 2016 1:25 PM

Dec 2010
Interesting. So the Legitimate Kingdom's official language is a collation of European languages based on French?

Doesn't that sound a lot like Esperanto?

Esperanto is a constructed international auxiliary language. The phonology, grammar, vocabulary, and semantics are based on the Indo-European languages spoken in Europe. The sound inventory is essentially Slavic, as is much of the semantics, whereas the vocabulary derives primarily from the Romance languages, with a lesser contribution from Germanic languages and minor contributions from Slavic languages and Greek.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto
Mar 1, 2016 3:48 PM

Oct 2008
Six enemy Heavy Objects (all 2nd gen) are too much! not only higher in quality but higher also in quantity! Baby Magmun & Snow Quake are outrageously out-numbered!
4/5.

Mar 2, 2016 7:19 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, old Granny was a looker back in the day :P The languages thing is interesting but kind of a weird motivation IMO ... oh well. The gas and plama thing was pretty legit O_O Glad nobody got caught up in that ... well, except the Snow Globe :P Dang, so there are 6 more objects on the way?! Seems like we've got a really good setup for next week ... I bet there's gonna be loads of action :D
Mar 4, 2016 7:25 AM

Nov 2011
not a harem ep but wasnt this about two guys? Its always Qs harem Q is always the focus, Q always gets to be hero, all girls join Q. Where's the love for Havia. Also the script sucks. But I grew playing Metal Gear so still watching. Hate Q and the rest of the harem minus main girl. Not hating on Havia cuz less focus I pity him. I dont wanna type Q name I hate him anyway
ernstMar 4, 2016 7:39 PM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Mar 5, 2016 1:03 PM

Feb 2013
Well, they got outsmarted. It should be interesting how the wonder-boys get them out of this one.

It was pretty amusing hearing Milinda talk about skill when she kept missing her shots...

Granny best-girl.
Mar 17, 2016 12:02 AM

Dec 2012
LOL At the beginning when they were shoveling the snow.

Damn, I'd go back in time to bang granny.

Holy crap, 6 Metal Gear Ray's enter the fray.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.