Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2016 8:43 AM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I have no idea that Serena will compete against a new unknown rival that becomes her obstacle of gaining the third Princess Key, which makes her nervous. And given the fact that her Sylveon is also nervous because of its performance last time, will Serena and her Pokemon pull it off and getting the third Princess Key for real?

Oh, and finally, Clemont's Chespin can talk with Sylveon without shocking it anymore ^^
Feb 26, 2016 6:38 AM

Apr 2015
I'm pretty sure everyone was watching the same video as I. You know, the 27 mins one? Yeah that. I was able to download the full video though. This episode was amazing 11/10.
Mar 2, 2016 5:27 AM
Dec 2009
I think this season is doing a great job of spreading out the action/fighting episodes and the episodes with Serena's performances.

Can't wait to see Zapdos in the next episode though! Glad to see old Pokemon still making appearances.
Mar 19, 2016 5:47 PM

Jul 2015
Yooo, Satoshi! First, you go shopping with Serena and now you are postponing your arrival to the city with 8th Gym for her sake? When you learned that smooth moves?

P.S For those who still don't get it: Both decisions were out of his character.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 19, 2016 9:56 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I don't see where Serena went wrong in the performance. I liked it and the crowd showed their approval as well. The lady telling Serena she lacks in one aspect and that she won't beat Elle. Curious to know on what she meant.

Either Satoshi is showing love interest in Serena or he's just being a real friend for her. And looking back at the previous seasons, I'm not sure if Ash has ever postponed his gym match for a partner's poke contest.

Mar 20, 2016 3:06 AM

May 2009
Ekiadox said:
Yooo, Satoshi! First, you go shopping with Serena and now you are postponing your arrival to the city with 8th Gym for her sake? When you learned that smooth moves?

P.S For those who still don't get it: Both decisions were out of his character.

He likes her too, I think he is oblivious to that fact though.

Next episode will be very exciting!
Mar 20, 2016 1:56 PM

Jun 2014
LovelyHikari said:
I don't see where Serena went wrong in the performance. I liked it and the crowd showed their approval as well. The lady telling Serena she lacks in one aspect and that she won't beat Elle. Curious to know on what she meant.

Either Satoshi is showing love interest in Serena or he's just being a real friend for her. And looking back at the previous seasons, I'm not sure if Ash has ever postponed his gym match for a partner's poke contest.

Satoshi has matured mentally, but not physically so I get him doing this. If not that, its a kid show that will change its own rules for new generations.

Btw, new girl was pretty hot.
Mar 21, 2016 1:42 PM

Jul 2015
Shoryuuken said:

He likes her too, I think he is oblivious to that fact though.

Yeah, most likely.

Oh, here is another cool hint...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 21, 2016 2:39 PM

May 2009
Damn I fking ship those two. It needs to happen.
Apr 2, 2016 1:42 AM

Jul 2014
krisichiki said:
I usually don't feel too strongly about Poke-Anime ships, but Satoshi and Serena are just too adorable. xD

I usually don't care about such things but yeah, true that I suppose.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jun 6, 2016 1:29 AM

Mar 2014
Is this really the same Pokemon that I've known for so long? Even this side-story/Poke Contest episode was amazing! Animation was crazy-good, lots of little details to tell a full story (like with explaining the spoiled/entitled rich rival), and nice to see a shiny Dragonair in there too.

I'm curious what Serena is lacking to become Kalos Queen. It really seems like she's got the whole package but it's an interesting turn that she's still missing something.
Jul 25, 2016 1:22 PM

Jul 2013
Aria is called Elle in the sub ... but Elle is an English name ... I'm so confused :/

Anyway, that Amelia girl did give a great performance, it was technically great and beautiful to look at but I felt she kinda lacked the heart Serena gave in hers, Serena gave it her all and had fun whilst doing so and the audience obviously loved it, as did I.

I thought Amelia's looked good but Serena's had more spectacle ...

I'm not sure what the woman thinks she lacks unless it is technicality tbh, which is maybe it. Maybe she thinks it should be perfect even though Serena doesn't think so, she just wants to have fun and dance which I thought was great.

I'm glad Serena won her next Princess Key and can now compete in the Masterclass to become Kalos Queen hopefully!

I really ship Serena and Ash, they are so perfect together, it's adorable how much she likes him! and how he doesn't seem to notice, but that's boys for you lol.
stephtastropheJul 25, 2016 1:25 PM
Oct 30, 2016 9:27 PM

Dec 2012
Pierre Sakaki returns!

Amelia so fine! She got shiny's.

The cute Trimmien performer returns.

Serena getting gang licked by Sihorn.

LMAO at Tairenar during the Sihorn scene.

DAT SERENA SAKUGA! Don't tease me with them near pantsu shots.

Of course Serena won. It was expected.

Plot commanding Satoshi to get the side story out of the way and so we can focus on the gym after.
RobOct 30, 2016 10:33 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 17, 2020 12:09 PM

Dec 2008
A freaking shiny just so purple girl's pokemon can all be purple, lol.

No Musashi/Jessie in this one? Meh. Where are they even at?

Serena got all her keys, that's cool. But got to give it to old lady for pushing the performers, this episode was very meh.
Nov 26, 2023 4:52 AM

Feb 2020
Omagaaa ✨ Kozuki Momonosuke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.