Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 25, 2016 1:01 PM

Feb 2015
Am i watching blood c right now ?
that was damn freaking horrible battle with the aliens.
even that girl died....in a horrible way....they show no mercy...if they really intend to make it like that, then let's go crazy! show me all you got, show!
but the way they end it, i like that. it was pretty cool.

Edit: his name is Kurt. i really like that scene. so freaking cool!
YizelTroJan 25, 2016 1:07 PM
Jan 25, 2016 4:15 PM

Apr 2012
Kurt was so MANLY. 5/5 for the ep simply for this dude, right here.

I don't have any knowledge of muv-luv, going into this blind and I'm enjoying this so much.
Can't wait for the next episode.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jan 25, 2016 4:33 PM

Apr 2014
So far, meh.
Need more action and less talk lol.
Jan 25, 2016 5:08 PM

Apr 2014
rip supporting characters

Jan 25, 2016 6:26 PM
Jul 2015
rip too main cast i tell you this is tragedy and ntr dont let the aliens get the best of you in the end the humans bring their own destruccion fucking naz....i mean stasis
Jan 25, 2016 7:33 PM

Aug 2015
Alright three episodes in and I'm already hooked!

I like the asshole protagonist! He reminds me of Shinn and Yuuya, though this time I can see that Yuuya and Theo have some differences to the point where they aren't that similar at at all. Theo takes Yuuya's asshole charm up to 11 from the get go and doesn't seem to wanna let anyone in his heart until he finally releases his inner emotions. And now he has to deal with his sister being a possible spy? I can already tell that he is gonna have a rocky journey that he has to overcome with rough hardships and sacrifices. All that Yuuya had to make him stand out was his pride. And that was it :/ And uh, his harem.

Other characters are pretty rad so far. As long as Irisdina doesn't devolve into a Tsundere love interest then she is a MAJOR step up from Yui. You already feel for her because she had to take her brother's life. Like, OUCH. And already her comrades don't trust her.

Katia isn't too bad. I'm okay with her being a love interest for Theo. I only wish that they handle the romance to a less comedic example.

TONE! I love the TONE in this show! The Harem and major fan service ruined Total Eclipse and didn't needed to be thrown in. You know what I noticed? When Katia laid down on her belly they covered her ass with a prop. WOW. They convenient censored her ass so viewers wouldn't be distracted. Good job! As long as the show tones down the fan service and also RESTRICT the harem, it should go really well and not ruin the tone.

Better tone, better characters and the opening is so catchy. I love this show so far. I hope it gets even better in the future!
"I -AM- ELECTRICITY." -Gunvolt
Jan 25, 2016 8:16 PM
Jul 2015
well you will like it since no harem and no girls by the end ArondightDestiny is only tragedy if you like shakesphere this is for you
Jan 25, 2016 11:37 PM

Oct 2008
Aversa said:
Vargr said:

I suppose you aren't from one of the previously communist countries.
But if you want a living example, you can check out how North Korea operates.

Either way this show is seriously underrated, not 10/10, but def enjoyable.
I don't know exactly how they operated or still operate.
But if you look at the history with purges in the Soviet Union it mainly happened under Stalin's regime and arguably at times when he could afford to miss those numbers.
However here we are looking at a situation where a non-human invader is literally just a few kilometres away from the capital and seeing as the Beta have reached that far it also means that Germany has probably been cut of from the rest of the Soviet Union.
Which makes me doubt they can miss the people.
These tactics the Stasi is using looks like self destruction to me.

Purges may have been (on a side note, just because the maps show countries, half of Europe was under Soviet rule) . But you could never hide anything from the communist party, and if you were to make a misstake, you magically disappeared. You could never know who is an agent, it may have been your wife, son, mother, basically anyone. Civilians whos sole job was to report any not wanted element. Anyone that was against the system, has been removed. It isn't much different from how the show is. And you don't have to live in germany to know, how the broder was amongst east and west. And the very same thin is happening right in front of us in Korea. Regarding the alien life form attack, there is no "enemy of my enemy is my friend". Maintaning power is everything for a dictatorship, even if it means of killing their own. There is an example for everything i have said in todays world.

Anyway, we are going really offtopic. so let's end it here. In case you want to continue talking about it, we can contniue with messages.
VargrJan 25, 2016 11:48 PM
Jan 26, 2016 5:26 AM
Aug 2012
Maikeru-kun136 said:
What's wrong with this anime...god! It's the third time that I cry over someone who I don't really know in the anime SMH!
I cried first 2 times in first episode over Theodor's past and this blonde girl's death (which is totally crazy,because she was there for like 5 min! LOL)
And now I was crying over Kurt's death ;[ I can't !
I just realized that Sylvia and the blonde girl who died in first episode were polish rofl...I can see my compatriots aren't doing so well in this anime :/

And when the characters finally showed some good emotions Lisa shows up and I'm pretty sure she'll bring even more negativity to the show,which idk how I feel about it.

If you had seen Muv-Luv, you would've known that characters dieing left and right would be a pretty normal thing in this anime. Expect a lot more to get killed before the last episode.
Jan 26, 2016 7:10 AM

Feb 2008
God damn it, I was hoping that badass would get more screen time. So long, Kurt!

Jan 26, 2016 2:07 PM

Sep 2008
"She is evil nazi...I mean, Stasi"
"No she is not"
"Are you stasi?"
"No!"
"Oh, ok, we good then"

You know, it didn't take genius to get she was missunderstood and something happened in the past (that's anime 101), but they could've at least given that "storyline" (if something I just summarised in 5 sentences can be called such) some more time, properly adressing the issue at hand and finally solving it.

I just don't care about anyone whatsoever. Fight scenes are decent, I love gore and needless violence, but I feel no tension or interest in what's happening because I just don't care.

And this is MLA universe, I've read novels (not this one, I don't think it's translated) and if there's one thing they're good at, it's making you interested in characters. This show however, sigh.
Jan 26, 2016 2:32 PM

Sep 2015
WeisserSchnee2 said:
Afropanda202 said:
again neat of them to use actual german on the pc's

overall the flashback where kurt promisses chocolate to vivil made me take a hit right in the feels. why does awesome characters die off so soon?

nice episode overall 4/5

I didn't know that they used german on the pc's. I thought the (german)sub group has translated it into german xD

Anyway this anime is pretty good for now :)

No they actually have that in the english dub aswell.
I was quite surprised that they even had the full article that Theodor was looking up in German.

Also Kurt is now officially the most badass character ever I mean I already thought he was badass when he stuck the cigarette in his mouth after being crushed but then he even blew up the entire base!

The first ep left me a bit hanging, not knowing how the series would go, but after the 2nd and third I´m really hooked.

Aversa said:
Vargr said:

I suppose you aren't from one of the previously communist countries.
But if you want a living example, you can check out how North Korea operates.

Either way this show is seriously underrated, not 10/10, but def enjoyable.
I don't know exactly how they operated or still operate.
But if you look at the history with purges in the Soviet Union it mainly happened under Stalin's regime and arguably at times when he could afford to miss those numbers.
However here we are looking at a situation where a non-human invader is literally just a few kilometres away from the capital and seeing as the Beta have reached that far it also means that Germany has probably been cut of from the rest of the Soviet Union.
Which makes me doubt they can miss the people.
These tactics the Stasi is using looks like self destruction to me.

First of, no, the Stasi doesn´t operate anymore (they slowly started to get less powerful and in 1990 when both Germanys united, they were dissolved).
Officially, the Stasi was a ministry, dedicated to uncover political crimes. In reality, however they used surveillance and Terror to oppress people that are against the political system. (check out George Owell´s 1984 for a quick guide on how to rule over people using fear)

Especially people wanting Germany to unite were a thorn in their side, so someone speking as openly about it like Katia would´ve been a prime target for them.
Also they really didn´t give a shit about their people or civillians, so the whole thing with not sending reinforcements to the squad to kill the Commander isn´t that far fetched.
(they still wouldn´t say "Strafe" when they kill someone, I´m still salty about the first ep, now especially because I know they can do it better)

Realisticly, Katia would´ve been killed already and the whole squad imprisoned or dead.
That moment when the "evil" Stasi in an Series is even less extreme than in real life.
Jan 26, 2016 6:54 PM

Jun 2013
Damn, this is getting really good!
Jan 26, 2016 7:50 PM

Jan 2008
Cr7_vi_Britannia said:
nina4life said:
"She is evil nazi...I mean, Stasi"
"No she is not"
"Are you stasi?"
"No!"
"Oh, ok, we good then"

You know, it didn't take genius to get she was missunderstood and something happened in the past (that's anime 101), but they could've at least given that "storyline" (if something I just summarised in 5 sentences can be called such) some more time, properly adressing the issue at hand and finally solving it.

I just don't care about anyone whatsoever. Fight scenes are decent, I love gore and needless violence, but I feel no tension or interest in what's happening because I just don't care.

And this is MLA universe, I've read novels (not this one, I don't think it's translated) and if there's one thing they're good at, it's making you interested in characters. This show however, sigh.

vol. 1 to 5 translated
vol 6 and 7 and side story have spoilers.
Schwarzesmarken is the most violent and bloody of three.
you will be amazed at the number of survivors at the end.

Argyre said:
God damn it, I was hoping that badass would get more screen time. So long, Kurt!

This type of character the classic in the franchise, exists in three series.
the famous character random who saves one of the heroines and dies.

Yamato was also a badass
does anyone remember him after the episode 12?

ArondightDestiny said:
Alright three episodes in and I'm already hooked!

I like the asshole protagonist! He reminds me of Shinn and Yuuya, though this time I can see that Yuuya and Theo have some differences to the point where they aren't that similar at at all. Theo takes Yuuya's asshole charm up to 11 from the get go and doesn't seem to wanna let anyone in his heart until he finally releases his inner emotions. And now he has to deal with his sister being a possible spy? I can already tell that he is gonna have a rocky journey that he has to overcome with rough hardships and sacrifices. All that Yuuya had to make him stand out was his pride. And that was it :/ And uh, his harem.

Other characters are pretty rad so far. As long as Irisdina doesn't devolve into a Tsundere love interest then she is a MAJOR step up from Yui. You already feel for her because she had to take her brother's life. Like, OUCH. And already her comrades don't trust her.

Katia isn't too bad. I'm okay with her being a love interest for Theo. I only wish that they handle the romance to a less comedic example.

TONE! I love the TONE in this show! The Harem and major fan service ruined Total Eclipse and didn't needed to be thrown in. You know what I noticed? When Katia laid down on her belly they covered her ass with a prop. WOW. They convenient censored her ass so viewers wouldn't be distracted. Good job! As long as the show tones down the fan service and also RESTRICT the harem, it should go really well and not ruin the tone.

Better tone, better characters and the opening is so catchy. I love this show so far. I hope it gets even better in the future!

if joining the number of disgrace that occurred in the life of Yuuya with the numbers disgrace that occurred in the life of Shin does not reach 3% of the number of disgrace happened in Theo life. Theo is probably the character who obtained the highest number of disgrace and shits going in your life, when I say everything is all sorts of shit and misery that you can imagine. I can not remember a another character that passed something similar to what Theo spent in your life.
Theo is quite different from Shinn. Yuuya is the classic mecha-harem protagonist.
the anime is massacring the story and the plot, they're running with it too, you have to be conscious that they will adapt the 7 volumes of LN in 12 episodes, they've cut a lot. They also cut and expedite the development of the characters.
as I mentioned before you should never take the topics of MAL seriously and form their opinion through what you read in him, and as you can see most do not have the minimum knowledge of the source material this series. Are people who judge and evaluate the shows and characters before end of the show, as well as most do not have the minimum knowledge of the source material, and no desire to research the story and the characters to know them better.
unlike the other two, Schwarzesmarken that did not give the impression of a harem.
Maybe when it receives a VN it becomes a harem.
You really do not have knowledge of the franchise, in universe of Muv-Luv you can not believe everything vee and in the that people say, in universe of Muv-Luv the real enemies are not the betas but rather the own human beings. I'll give you an example: ''The Irisdina brother is alive.''
I think with this example you may have a better idea and better understand how the Muv-Luv universe works, ''not everything that you see or hear is true''
Theo not has that kind of feelings for Katia, he sees Katia more as a little sister, Katia also seems to treat him as an older brother. The relationship of Katia and Theo is more with the brothers, Lise appears to have more feelings romantic for Theo of the than Katia.
do not worry it's not a harem, Theo only has an interest in one of the heroines.
There will be romance but.... Muv-Luv. That's all you need to know.

man, Tank class BETA is much more focus in Schwarzesmarken, while Total Eclipse has so much more focus on Soldier class BETA.
Jan 26, 2016 9:18 PM
Nov 2013
This was a hell of an episode. That scene between Theodor and Irisdina was very nice. And lets not forget the introduction of you know who at the end. I can already predict that she is not good news.
Jan 26, 2016 10:07 PM

Aug 2013
firezero10 said:
Jonesy974 said:
I cant believe how underrated this show is. There's not reason it shouldn't be at least a 7.5

I'm not even a big mecha person, and even less of a WWII person, but this shit that I picked up on a whim had me hooked a minute in.

Everyone keeps bitching about the characters and how they aren't interesting and whatnot. How can that actually come out of your mouth and you don't feel stupid saying it? Half of the team hasn't had any screen time and you're bitching about how they feel bland and need development. How about you give it more than 3 fucking episodes? They just finished 1 arc for fucks sake.

Anywhooo.

I feel bad for Theodor. He's going to see his sister after so long, but it couldn't be any more obvious that she's a Stazi spy. We knew she was a member, and we know the Stazi is trying to destroy the group, so it's inevitable. Question is, will she remain loyal to the Stazi or not?

I guess the mainstream viewers(Ones that contribute to ridiculous scores on some shows) are not into it. Only Muv-Luv fans with higher expectations and elitist mindset are rating it now. MAL scores heavily relies on popularity and generous scores from mainstream viewers and that's why this show seems underrated.

Which is pathetic, since I went into this with zero background on the Muv-Luv series and already found this to be fucking awesome.
Jan 26, 2016 10:25 PM

Jul 2014
This chapter was fine, Theodor finally showed his emotions at the same time he managed be closest to Irisdina. Can't wait for the next chapter and see the reaction of Theodor.

Jan 27, 2016 12:35 AM

Jun 2014
The scene I disliked the most was when Katia was cowering before the tank-class beta, those things are apparently fast and would gobble her up instantly but lo and behold we get Theodor to the rescue. That scene dragged, nobody can think that fast with approaching enemies a few meters away.

Lise finally shows up but she's probably been brainwashed by the Stasi or something so will no doubt harm Katia and the rest of the 666th TSF squadron. Irisdina opening up to Theodor was soothing which was pleasing to see as we know she's not a cold-blooded monster that we initially thought she was.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jan 27, 2016 2:05 AM

Sep 2008
Jonesy974 said:
firezero10 said:

I guess the mainstream viewers(Ones that contribute to ridiculous scores on some shows) are not into it. Only Muv-Luv fans with higher expectations and elitist mindset are rating it now. MAL scores heavily relies on popularity and generous scores from mainstream viewers and that's why this show seems underrated.

Which is pathetic, since I went into this with zero background on the Muv-Luv series and already found this to be fucking awesome.

Here's the thing. This is 12 episodes long series, characters are dying left and right and all I can think of is: "Why should I care X or Y died?".

Like some other person stated on other page, those who died so far were nothing but fodder. I'd add they're gore fodder. They want a lot of gore and violence, and brutally massacring (spelling) whole bunch of cast adds to that. And I am fine with that. I like gore, heck, I LOVE gore and violence, but I also love feeling the tension and being nervous if a character I love dies or lives.
When I don't have anyone I care about I can't really feel tension, I can't feel pressure, be nervous, cheer for survival and feel excited at last minute escape/heroic death/whatever.

Some people compare this to GoT (Ugh), and that's ridicilous in its own right. Sure, both characters kill cast without a second thought, but in GoT those characters get developed properly before getting their skull crushed.

Granted, a 10 1h episodes per season and 4 seasons out so far give you time to do that compared to 12ep 20min long, but that's the underlying problem of adaptations of things which are played/read for 35+ hours. Getting 30-50h of content into 3h long show means something has to be cut off. Unfortunately, it seems to be character development for anyone but main 3 characters here.
And I've already explained why I hate 3 main chars in this show previously.

Also, with all due respect, but "give it 3 more episodes" is not going to help with those who died and will die in next 3 episodes. If anything, last 3 episodes might have best character development for those who survive. It's (at the pace this is going) going to be 5-6 characters so they'll get proper closure/explanation. And again, sorry, but that's not good enough in my opinion.
EDIT: Missread, it's not "3 more" but "more than 3". My point still stands, more time is not going to help with 90% of the cast about to die, only those who live till the very end will get some development, others will serve as meat for the grinder.

If this show was 24 episodes I'd maybe hope for something to redeem it, but as it is right now, this is just another FSN (first one) quality level adaptation.
nina4lifeJan 27, 2016 2:11 AM
Jan 27, 2016 8:01 AM

Sep 2008
You guys know that 7 is actually "Good" in terms of MAL scoring? You cannot possibly tell me this deserves anything more than a "Good".

A massive improvement. Glad they didnt take 9/10s of the series to make Theodor not a douche like in Total Eclipse.

FlamepriesT said:
I don't know why some of you guys think this is underrated.

The characters aren't particularly interesting in this adaptation (the novels may be different in this regard though) and their development has been rushed so far, so most people won't feel attached to them. On top of that, it lacks impact.

A series like this needs to hit hard. The MLA visual novel inspired SnK and look how popular SnK is. I find it baffling that these Muv Luv spin offs don't hold a candle to MLA or SnK.

There's still hope the visual novel is actually good though, because the ratings are pretty good. However, the number of readers on vndb is admittedly very few, so it's just not possible to rely on them as of now. Too bad I can't compare them right now, since it's only available in Japanese and it'll still take me a month or two until I can read it more comfortably.

Perfect.
ThespacepopeJan 27, 2016 8:12 AM
Jan 28, 2016 7:03 AM

Aug 2015
not a very interesting episode but still better than the last one

3/5

Jan 28, 2016 7:22 AM

Jul 2008
Average episode for an ok series, the episode felt slow until the very end when we see the sister. Obviously something wrong with her arrival here all of the sudden, she may be working for the enemy.
Jan 29, 2016 7:07 AM
Apr 2015
So to recap the episode. Irisdina and Theodor have almost completed their transformation. From interesting characters in episode 1, to generic shounen good guys MC:s. Katia shows off her superior plot armor. And once again only fodder dies. (If you want me to care about a character, maybe you should give them more than 2 min combine screen time. And don't introduce and kill them in the same episode.)

Sorry to sound so negative, but I was expecting this show to be something out of the ordinary. (In a good way.) And it had so much promise. Until Katia requested to join the team, and then it took a turn for the worse.
Jan 30, 2016 4:29 PM

Mar 2015
Well done Sergeant Major.

RIP

*salute*
The sword that takes life gives life
Feb 2, 2016 4:24 PM

Feb 2013
Run lolis run!
Oh no, loli down!

Then came the preview... lolis +1

At least the action is still decent enough. I wonder how this little rebellion will turn out.

Thespacepope said:
You guys know that 7 is actually "Good" in terms of MAL scoring? You cannot possibly tell me this deserves anything more than a "Good".
This thing is running steady at 4/10 (below average) for me.
Feb 8, 2016 3:08 AM

Jul 2008
Oh frak it's his sister.
Feb 9, 2016 6:25 AM
Jul 2014
Wrsty said:
Really cool to see Theodor and Irisdina cooperating. The base where Katia was at got fucked by the BETA and it was sad to see Vivi and Kurt die. Good thing Theodor got there in time. Kurt is a badass even in his final moment.

OMG, they killed Schweini! You bastards! ;)

Vivi Schweinsteiger? - Bastian Schweinsteiger is a German footballer who plays for Manchester United (previously: Bayern Munich) and is the current captain of the Germany national team. ;)
Mar 2, 2016 11:42 AM

May 2014
How can I somehow detest this anime completely when everyone loves it? Lol
I think I'm missing something here 😅
Well, I'll have to drop this. 4/10
Mar 2, 2016 7:05 PM
Jan 2016
KamSung said:
How can I somehow detest this anime completely when everyone loves it? Lol
I think I'm missing something here 😅
Well, I'll have to drop this. 4/10

Episode 4-5 is where it kicks off. Yeah, you need to watch after credit scenes for each end of Episode, that's where you're missing.
animevortexNGMar 2, 2016 7:08 PM
Mar 10, 2016 8:15 PM

Nov 2011
Kurt best extra of the season
I'll watch this just because of his awesomeness even though he's no longer around
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Mar 15, 2016 9:09 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Lolis in war are okay....if:
1. they don't sigh everytime they speak....like Katia
2. they don't keep saying the same thing that got them beat up/yelled at...like Katia
3. they don't cower while everyone around them dies and then give a brave "I respect your sacrifice while I cried/freaked out" salute......like Katia
At this point, I am rooting for Lise to raise Katia's death flag.....lol.
Apr 21, 2016 9:47 PM

Jan 2008
SHE WAS MISSING IN ANIME, LIKE WTF?!? SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT ADDITION ALONGSIDE WITH BEATRIX. THIS STASI GRILL BAYBEE!!
May 3, 2016 6:41 AM

Jan 2016
Bet Lise is gonna some shit in the next episode xD

Kurt Badass ass FUCK ^^
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 29, 2016 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
Finally Theodor showed his true feelings towards Irisdina. I knew that all of them think different from how they act. I didn't expect that hug, it was kinda cute :)

Oh man Kurt :(
He was the hero in this episode. R.I.P. I'm so glad they rescued Katia and Pham.

Now everything is more clear and also what must happen to beat the BETA.

Lise Hohenheim? Isn't this Theodor's little sister? :o
Natsu88May 29, 2016 8:52 PM

Dec 24, 2016 11:37 AM
Mar 2016
damn kurt. the smoking at the end was corny tho. and lise is definitely a spy.
Dec 24, 2016 11:37 AM
Mar 2016
things are about to get juicy
May 27, 2017 11:01 PM

Dec 2012
Dat embrace. Lucky Theodor.
Vivi dead.
Dat splash.
Kurt went out with a bang.
Lise Oppaistein.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 21, 2017 10:17 PM

Nov 2013
It's nice to see, that Irisdina and Theodor are cooperating now. The hug was unexpected, but a nice touch.

Fortunately they arrived just in time to save Katia and Thi-Rang.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 17, 2019 7:48 PM

Aug 2018
Kurt’s last stand was good. Pretty funny that Theodor is nothing but a Stasi dog too. We’ll see where E4 takes us now that sis is on the scene.
May 23, 2020 8:52 PM

Jul 2016
Led_Wayline said:

Yeah I was upset about that as well.

Did not watch muvluv so not sure of what is going on story wise.
Mar 21, 2021 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
The Irisdina x Theodor hug was so cute!
The downfall of that Fort was brutal. No survivors. At least, thanks to Irisdina's plan, Katia and Pham were saved.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.