Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 12, 2015 5:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty tense episode, we got Mika who can barely restrain himself from hurting others.
Yu and Mika also did some catching up although I found it pretty awkward. Hell, Yu even offers a bit of his blood.

A lot of bromance moments. The embrace, the talk, the reunion :o
This felt more like feels trip of interpersonal conflicts.
Stark700Dec 12, 2015 9:30 AM
Dec 12, 2015 5:24 AM

Nov 2007
Ex-human vampire guy seeing a boy and wanted his blood, but being called "bakemono" a shock to him. Main guy meeting his oni before waking up. At first vampire guy already cannot hold his desire for blood. He almost did but he came back to conscious and arguing over do or not. Then he became a full vampire (having red eyes). This scene is considered climax according to official.

Then memory talk about the family. Main guy insists on saving humans, and after several argument, vampire guy finally agreed to save them only because the team saved him. So, the failure of the experiment is the reason for the world got destroyed?!

The girl in the tube... so she's also part of the experiment (and that her body is weak since young)...
tsubasaloverDec 12, 2015 11:01 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 12, 2015 5:24 AM

Sep 2014
Tbh, I didn't think I'd care this much about this ep. The MikaYuu fangirls must be screaming.
Lol, did he just walk into a door?

Ashuramaru's legs. Yum Yum. The 'Guren huh' sounded more like Ashuramaru going with Yuu's rambling, than it did Ashuramaru remembering the name from the past like in the manga. >.>

Mika is kill. Tfw I realise that they pretty much had vampire sex while the army is getting rekt.

Aww man, the interations were pretty cute/well done. Diabetes incoming. Tho the voice acting was kinda awkward. Mika's VA really doesn't fit, imo. Also, the 'welcome home'. >.<

Gah, his wonderfully blue eyes. D: *cries in a corner*

Mika's thigh gap. <.<

That was a very MikaYuu episode.
Mikayuu/5

Mirai did nothing wrong. ;__;
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 12, 2015 5:35 AM
May 2013
:D

Mika and Yuu are back together. Seriously it just feels right, after the entire season of finding Yuu they are finally together. Tons of bromance moments though, lol. Mika's struggle was just, seeing him go through the phases, at times it was annoying, but when he explained everything to Yuu I get it, and I feel for him. Also, loved how they acted childish and went back to the way they were before. :)

Not much Shinoa squad this ep though. But Mika seems to like them so its all good. I wonder how Narumi feels about Mika and Shinoa Squad now that 2 of his close friends got killed cause of all the fuss. That girl in the end, I only caught her name - Mirai. I cant remember who she is dammit. Either way, 2 eps left so hype continues. I wonder how the season will end.

EDIT: Holy Shit I remember, Mirai is Kimizukis' sis! Wow. Fuck that bastard Hiiragi guy. But damn, didn't expect a plot aspect like that. This will be interesting, but the season will probs end with Shinoa Squad finding out. Also makes me wonder if there is more to Yoichi as well. Damn, more hype now.
BabusawdDec 12, 2015 5:42 AM
Dec 12, 2015 6:00 AM
Apr 2015
I think two men could kiss on screen and straight guys will still claim it's bromance. Hilarious. :')
Dec 12, 2015 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
Poor Mirai D: Nice bromance with Mika and Yuu, back to the old times heh
Dec 12, 2015 6:35 AM

Jan 2012
For whatever reason the subs I watched only had sound for the music and effects, not dialogue. Had to sync it with a raw that had full sound. :D Anyway better episode than I expected given I have little interest in the Yu and Mika relationship. Those poor little kids! And Mirai! What are they doing to her? When Shihou finds out...not gonna be good. Things also don't look too good for best girl Shinoa in that preview. :(
Dec 12, 2015 6:37 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I think that was the best adapted episode so far tbh....They nailed everything perfectly

And sadly Kureto the cunt has arrived with Mirai.....Despair is on the horizon....Best girl Mahiru is back next week though :D

Considering where they are now, I wonder at which point in the last 3 chapters of the manga that this season will end on, but no matter which reveal they chose it's gonna be huge lol
TokoyaDec 12, 2015 12:39 PM
Dec 12, 2015 6:39 AM

Mar 2012
otp is real
Dec 12, 2015 6:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lobke said:
Found the episode with only sound effects and no talking o.0
I noticed that too lol.....Big fuck up by the people that subs the episodes
Dec 12, 2015 6:41 AM

Nov 2009
animefan8800 said:
For whatever reason the subs I watched only had sound for the music and effects, not dialogue.

Same, thought my speakers were broken xD
Dec 12, 2015 7:11 AM

Dec 2012
You could see the rainbows in today’s episode
That was 1000 times gayer than in the manga(not that I'm complaining) and it surely is my favorite episode

wink wink
Dec 12, 2015 7:15 AM

Sep 2008
Lobke said:
Found the episode with only sound effects and no talking o.0

MikaYuu happen and all characters are speechless.
Dec 12, 2015 7:20 AM

Apr 2015
Reunion was pretty nice. It seems like they adapted the scene well from the manga, too. Looking forward to seeing what'll happen on the others' side.
Dec 12, 2015 7:20 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
lol no voices, only sound effects and OSTs. Good thing I could imagine their voices very well.

This episode.....fangirls must be rejoice :)

My god....Kureto used Kimizuki's sister to do experiment....I can see rebellion in the future

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 12, 2015 7:21 AM

Nov 2014
WTF was this?no voice,just sound? O.o
Well,the episode was interesting.
Dec 12, 2015 7:28 AM

Oct 2012
At this rate it seems they are ending it at lastest chapter released (40), or maybe on the next one.
Dec 12, 2015 7:34 AM

Sep 2010
This episode was as hilarious as expected.

Except for Mirai.
Dec 12, 2015 7:51 AM

Aug 2014
Aww, I literally have the biggest smile right now :) They actually worked things out!

No unnecessary drama?
No added misunderstandings?
No stubborn refusal to understand each other's opinions?

Is this a miracle or what because this rarely happens. It feels good when there is mutual understanding and true friendship for once.

To bad the ending kind of put a lid on that happiness. At first I thought the girl was from Yu's previous family but then I realized it was actually Kimizuki's younger sister. You know what this means right? This gives Kimizuki a perfect reason to fall out of the demon corp.

Yu obviously has a reason and now Kimizuki has a reason to leave as well. Only Shinoa, and couple more to go and they'll be their own faction.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Dec 12, 2015 7:56 AM
Dec 2013
I bet a looot of fujoshi will be glad in this episode~~
Im glad they extended yuu and mika's convo in anime but seriously Yuu! He keeps ignoring his waifu! Mika literally shoutong "notice me senpai!"
Dec 12, 2015 8:06 AM
Jun 2015
Lmfao, I can't...
Dec 12, 2015 8:13 AM

Aug 2014
That episode was perfect! There’s like what Two more ?? I hope the ending ends good I know it’s going to be anime original but still just don’t take it the Tokyo ghoul route I’m still not over hide dying ;(
Dec 12, 2015 8:14 AM

Jan 2015
MikaYuuuuuuu <3
The fujibait is real.
Dec 12, 2015 8:19 AM

Jan 2015
He needs blood that bad, and then cough up blood. Irony.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 12, 2015 8:20 AM

Aug 2014
I knew the yaoi was going to happen
I saw it coming at the first announcement of the first season

POOR MIRAI I FEEL SO IN PAIN
Ruka desu.
Dec 12, 2015 8:22 AM

Aug 2014
Mascera said:
Well that'd be some kind of weird inception wouldn't it? Being able to sustain yourself by your own blood. I wonder what the difference is in Mika's eyes turning red. Does that mean he can't drink Krul's blood anymore? Or can he still do that? I get the feeling he can't go back to vampire blood and needs human blood from now on.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Dec 12, 2015 8:32 AM

Oct 2008
Wow. So much fujoshi bait this episode. I don't really mind but it's probably gonna put off the viewers who already didn't like the bromance.

Kind of frustrated that after all that Mika's been putting up with, he had no choice but to become a full-fledged vampire. As much as I've been irritated with his obsession with Yu, I felt really sad watching the moment he turned full vampire. Krul was right that he would eventually not be able to sustain on her blood.

Wish they would be able to just run away from everything tbh. The war between vampires and humans plus infighting is so depressing.

TwilightMystery said:
Yu obviously has a reason and now Kimizuki has a reason to leave as well. Only Shinoa, and couple more to go and they'll be their own faction.

I would love for this to be the eventual development.
They can do their own thing away from the humans and vampires and fight for a much better future.
komasanDec 12, 2015 8:38 AM
Dec 12, 2015 8:42 AM

Sep 2013
Ok but isn't it VERY STUPID that they leaft the corpses (pink hair and that other guy from Narumi's squad) and didn't even pick up the cursed weapons? Vampires could just pick up the weapons and use them really lol.

Anyway. That MikaYu omg. Mika's VA did such a great job for this episode.
They added a lot of fanservice too, they didn't hug nor hold hands in the manga :') but I'm a gross fan so I enjoyed it.

Loved these shots
Dec 12, 2015 8:50 AM

Feb 2015

Quite the emotional reunion. I really like that Yuu doesn't consider Mika being a vampire a big deal.

Welp, I guess Mika is a true vampire now.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2015 9:01 AM
Nov 2015
isn't this suppose to be shounen anime, why is there so much yaoi crap in it.
Dec 12, 2015 9:01 AM

Jan 2015
TwilightMystery said:
Mascera said:
Well that'd be some kind of weird inception wouldn't it? Being able to sustain yourself by your own blood. I wonder what the difference is in Mika's eyes turning red. Does that mean he can't drink Krul's blood anymore? Or can he still do that? I get the feeling he can't go back to vampire blood and needs human blood from now on.

Whatever it is, I'm guessing that can't be a good sign. I mean, he just drank a blood from a human that ate "Super-Demon Power" Pill. And not just one, but three at the same time.

And here I saw alot of "Comment and Report" mentioning about "Fujo", "Yaoi", and similar stuff. LOL.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 12, 2015 9:04 AM

Feb 2015
Is this anime a Shounen Ai or are they just queerbaiting?
Noragami reading/watching order: http://blessedyuki.tumblr.com/noragami-guide

"2016 will be the year of Sanji" - Eiichiro Oda
Dec 12, 2015 9:07 AM

Feb 2009
As a fangirl, I am screaming. I love adaptation, they always gay everything up to my satisfaction :)

What I want is for all of them to quit with the demon company, run away together and be one big happy family somewhere far away from all the fighting.

Dec 12, 2015 9:07 AM

May 2009
"But yuu drank my blood" - Yuu
Dec 12, 2015 9:22 AM

Jun 2008
I enjoy how episodes like these make the homophobes uncomfortable but I will also enjoy the fujoshi tears when the series is over and their ship is not canon. I'm awful person.

Anyway, it was a cute episode. We finally get to see a little more of Mika's personality. He was pretty boring before. I have a feeling he's not just going to become friends with the humans. There's definitely going to be a lot more drama.
hirahiraDec 12, 2015 9:28 AM
Dec 12, 2015 9:24 AM

Nov 2015
Shiho's younger sister isn't dead after all ^-^

Dec 12, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2009
" I would never used you!" "But you drank my blood" LOW BLOW YUU! THAT WAS JUST TOO LOW!
Poor Mika xD

But lol no seriously what was going on here. I like how Mika still goes for the neck even though Yuu cut a spot for him. Dat 'bromance'

But Mika's seriously right. It's disgusting what the humans or at least the army is doing to little kids (WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT) they shouldn't help dem fools. Run awaaaaaaaay. (But no one die this time)
Dec 12, 2015 9:50 AM

Jun 2014
Ah yes, the fujoshi-bait episode.

Anyway, as the anime is only a couple of adapted chapters away from catching up to the manga, I wonder if they'll do another cliffhanger ending and tease at a season 3 or if they'll go the anime-original route.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 12, 2015 9:55 AM

Sep 2010
Kagami said chapter 40 is getting animated. I don't think there'll be an anime original ending.
Dec 12, 2015 10:03 AM

Sep 2014
Thess said:
Kagami said chapter 40 is getting animated. I don't think there'll be an anime original ending.

...So you expect the anime to end at chapter 40, which would be a crappier end than Twilight 3?

Taking into account where chapter 40 ends and the pace of the anime so far, it'll probably be something like
Episode 11 : Chs 30, 39
Episode 12 : Ch 40 & Finale OR Ch 40 + cliffhanger for 3rd season(highly unlikely considering the manga seems like it's almost at it's end)

Either way, it'll divert from the manga cos it obviously can't end the same way, lol.
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 12, 2015 10:04 AM
Jun 2014
Well, that was the gayiest thing I have seen in a shonen ever.
Admit it Mikaela you wanted to drink Yu's blood and not precisely from his neck.
Dec 12, 2015 10:16 AM

Sep 2010
Kirigaro92 said:
Well, that was the gayiest thing I have seen in a shonen ever.
Admit it Mikaela you wanted to drink Yu's blood and not precisely from his neck.

Did you read Devilman? This is tame.

mira-nyan said:
...So you expect the anime to end at chapter 40, which would be a crappier end than Twilight 3?

Taking into account where chapter 40 ends and the pace of the anime so far, it'll probably be something like
Episode 11 : Chs 30, 39
Episode 12 : Ch 40 & Finale OR Ch 40 + cliffhanger for 3rd season(highly unlikely considering the manga seems like it's almost at it's end)

Either way, it'll divert from the manga cos it obviously can't end the same way, lol.

Maybe it'll end with chapter 41 which hasn't been published. I will disagree with it as a 'crappy ending'. It closes up the vampire part neatly and jumps to the seraphs, iirc, according to Kagami the seraph chapter is about to start. The manga is far from over, it's a new arc beginning with the seraph as center, up until now it's been "vampire reign". I'm expecting Crowley to switch sides shounen style (please live Crowley).
ThessDec 12, 2015 10:20 AM
Dec 12, 2015 10:32 AM

Nov 2014
Yu x Mika <3
Hi there
Dec 12, 2015 10:32 AM

Aug 2012
Okay, I officially ship MikaxYu from this episode :)
Dec 12, 2015 10:44 AM

Nov 2008
I almost died from the cute. XD

Still don't find it 'romantic' though.

Is this anime a Shounen Ai or are they just queerbaiting?

Queerbaiting.

Dec 12, 2015 10:59 AM

Apr 2014
If you look here http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Chapter_49 you will see that manga wont end too soon,and the dates of the chapters release are legit because i kept an eye on this site and it was right about the previous released chapters.
Dec 12, 2015 11:02 AM

Oct 2015
This ep made me cry but my fangirl is thoroughly satisfied and is now sleeping.

Iffy animation, at least most of the tasty scenes were done well, Mika is still my baby, Yuu is Yuu, the Mikayuu was so strong (yes definitely 'bromance') and I'm hoping a ton of homophobes and haters get pissed so I can drink their tasty tears of frustration when they have no argument against why Mikayuu can be suggested as canon.

Dec 12, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2015
my god, that is too cruel. kimizuki's sister is being used by them. i don't like that.
Shinoa and the other member will get scold or punishment in the next epsode, i thought it will be in this episode. 2 more episode left, hope they won't make it rush, or maybe there will be season 3 ?
Dec 12, 2015 11:08 AM

Nov 2008
Lol, yes, the scene IS very gay.....but there's no way it's a canon ship.

Dec 12, 2015 11:11 AM

Jan 2011
Not mad at this episode in itself. It was bound to happen and it deserved to be. I imagine Chiibi's keyboard is very sticky right about now.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

49 by Alex_the_reaper »»
Feb 10, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

468 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

245 by Desaturate »»
Jul 16, 2023 6:51 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

184 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.