Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2015 9:59 AM

Apr 2009
mayukachan said:
Chiki said:
She's basically a prostitute at that age if she slept with 8 people.
Post of the year.
lmao frame this
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 1, 2015 10:01 AM

Jul 2015

khunter, you know this kind of thread always turn to shit. I hope you're having fun at least :p.
Dec 1, 2015 10:02 AM

Mar 2012
Chiki said:

I've only slept with one person. Unlike you, I can count the number of people I've slept with with one hand.

sorry for getting laid more often than u? >___< idk what else to say
Dec 1, 2015 10:39 AM

Jul 2015
tit said:
Chiki said:

I've only slept with one person. Unlike you, I can count the number of people I've slept with with one hand.

Lol, I'm not the kind of person who goes around sleeping with people as if I'm collecting Pokemon cards.

Promiscuity is very likely a sign of a serious mental disorder. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071095/

Hull et al9 examined 71 hospitalized female patients who were diagnosed with BPD. These investigators found that 46 percent of the participants in this study impulsively entered into sexual relationships with partners that they did not know very well (i.e., they engaged in casual sexual relationships).

Everyone, remember to ignore people who are okay with engaging in impulsive casual sex.
Dec 1, 2015 10:53 AM

Sep 2015
Well let's just say that the man is a key and the woman is a lock.

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.
That's just my opinion though ( ^-^ )
Dec 1, 2015 10:54 AM

Feb 2015
wow..obvious alt is obvious
Dec 1, 2015 10:55 AM

May 2014
Because a lock opened by many keys is apparently a shitty lock :/

gettttt dunked on!!!!!!
Dec 1, 2015 10:59 AM

Nov 2015
Angelise said:
Because a lock opened by many keys is apparently a shitty lock :/
I wouldnt judge my caps lock if it got opened by a few different caps lock keys.
BubbleGum_Dec 1, 2015 11:02 AM
Dec 1, 2015 11:03 AM

Mar 2012
Yuzaro said:

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

your opinion is so dumb. i never understood the fucking key and lock analogu, how the fuck does it make any sense
Dec 1, 2015 11:04 AM

Apr 2009
tit said:

yaaaaas drag him
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 1, 2015 11:04 AM

Feb 2015
tit said:
Yuzaro said:

your opinion is so dumb. i never understood the fucking key and lock analogu, how the fuck does it make any sense

because it is techncally mocking the concept
Dec 1, 2015 11:05 AM

Apr 2009
tit said:
Yuzaro said:

it doesn't
plus two can play that game - a sharpener that can sharpen many pencils is a good sharpener, a pencil sharpened too many times goes to the bin
both analogies are moronic but ye
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 11:06 AM

Nov 2015
tit said:
Yuzaro said:

ikr! It actually has nothing to do with sex. ok here's another analogy, a sharpner that can sharpen many pencils is a master sharpener, but I pencil that has been sharpened by too many sharpeners quickly becomes worthless. So yeah guys dont have sex it's not like you like it or anything. You dont want your pencil being worthless do ya?
Dec 1, 2015 11:06 AM

Apr 2009
Clebardman said:

khunter, you know this kind of thread always turn to shit. I hope you're having fun at least :p.
i'm sure everyone who reads chiki's posts is having at least a small laugh
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2010
kawaiiyuris said:

I'm personally thrilled that there are more people who think that sleeping with 8 partners by the age of 19 isn't a good thing.
Dec 1, 2015 11:15 AM

Jul 2012
Usagi said:
kawaiiyuris said:

I'm personally thrilled that there are more people who think that sleeping with 8 partners by the age of 19 isn't a good thing.
Are you thrilled that he's saying they all have mental disorders as well?
Dec 1, 2015 11:21 AM

Mar 2012
I managed to open 1 lock but at least that's what the average real key does

thats g-g-good r-right
Dec 1, 2015 11:23 AM

Oct 2010
mayukachan said:

He didn't actually say that they all do because that clearly wouldn't be true, he quoted what the article said about nearly half of females with BPD had casual sex out of the 71 of them. If anything he said half of the females who sleep around have mental disorders.
Dec 1, 2015 11:26 AM

Jul 2015
mayukachan said:
Usagi said:

I never said that. I've just proven that there's a correlation between mental illness and casual, impulsive sex.
Dec 1, 2015 11:57 AM
Feb 2011
I don't see anything wrong with liking sex. It's just an activity to achieve pleasure for some and that's how I myself look at it. That's why I don't see anything wrong with casual sex.

I mean yes, if the girl is going to parties, constantly has threesomes and the sort of stuff or literally fucks almost every guy that agrees with it, yeah she's a slut, though I'd prefer the term nymphomaniac.

If you put a more significant meaning to sex, like as if it's something only to be done with your lover or after marriage, well then that's your views, not mine.
dfsafsafDec 1, 2015 12:00 PM
Dec 1, 2015 12:04 PM

Mar 2014
Yuzaro said:

What kind of person would say something like th-
>TG in favs
It all makes sense now
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 1, 2015 12:33 PM

Jul 2014
I get laid almost everyday by the same person -- am I a slut?
Dec 1, 2015 12:34 PM

Mar 2014
Claire said:
Yes
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 1, 2015 12:35 PM

Jul 2014
ITT: Every girl is a slut :o
Dec 1, 2015 12:37 PM

Nov 2015
Claire said:

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL EVERY GIRL A SLUT?
Dec 1, 2015 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
PerpetualTrance said:
Claire said:

You guys say it. I'm just making an observation~
Geeeeeez. MAL is so thirsty
Dec 1, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Claire said:
Yes

LOL

classic comic_sans

@OP this thread is triggering me .... in all the wrong places.
Mods plz LOCK.
Dec 1, 2015 12:41 PM

Nov 2015
Claire said:
PerpetualTrance said:

You guys say it. I'm just making an observation~
Geeeeeez. MAL is so thirsty

That same fucking rhetoric dammit.
Dec 1, 2015 12:49 PM

Apr 2011
Obviously, shown in some of these ridiculous posts. I think most of it is men(and women too sometimes) who are just jealous and also selfish. They wish they had the ability to be free sexually, and expect other people to be on the same level as them. Otherwise they're excessive or slutty.

Guys who do have a lot of sex, yet call girls who do that same sluts are just selfish. They basically want girls to be theirs, and not be with other men(even if they're not dating or had just met the girl). It also probably a bit of insecurity, they think "oh she's had sex with a lot of guys, what if I suck compared to them". It's much easier to blame the girl and call her a slut.

I can't believe some of these posts... I get some of you have never had a sex life(nothing wrong with that), but your expectations of how other people should act is ridiculous.
FintanDec 1, 2015 12:54 PM
Dec 1, 2015 12:52 PM

Oct 2014
A key that can lock many threads is called a mod.

A person who can create many threads worth locking is called a shitposter.
Dec 1, 2015 1:19 PM

May 2013
zombie_pegasus said:
khunter said:

I like to think I'm the same way but we all have needs. Nobody is asking you to fuck a monster, just empty your sack. Still, I am more in line with what you're saying.
Is it really that important to have sex? I'm not Christian and don't believe in waiting until marriage but I wouldn't want to have sex with someone unless we're actually dating. You don't need to have sex to "empty your sack" because you'll probably be using a condom anyway and it's not that hard to jack off.

That argument goes both ways. "why jack off when you can have sex"-also, sex is much better than masturbating. Just saying
Dec 1, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2013
BatoKusanagi said:
Probably the term you're looking for is 'slut-shaming'. The word 'slut' by itself is fine.

khunter said:
Yet, men, it is rather an accomplishment rather than an insult.

Never heard of slut walks, huh?

Let's, for a second, accept that generally it's not because they might have an STD.

Why? This could be a big reason for some people.

Why is it wrong to like sex?

Said no one.

Why do we aim to insult a girl because she's had sex with 8 guys and she's 19 years old? or 10 guys and 21? Is it any different than fucking 1 guy 250 times? Not really.

lol are you serious?

Even if it's because of STD's, why do we not apply the same caution with men?

One word: condoms.

I have gone much of my life judging girls for having sex with multiple partners, yet, there is no basis.

You just stated some.

Are we to blame this multiple partner thing as simple "poor character"?

If what you're into are steady relationships instead of casual sex, then you may consider it 'poor character'.

sorry, do you even have an argument here or were you just replying to out of context sentence fragments? I feel like the point was missed here.
Dec 1, 2015 1:23 PM

May 2013
tit said:
Aka_Saber said:

Not gonna lie that does sound really slutty. Even for a guy that just sounds like a shitty dude. Assuming you aren't one of those girls shooting to be 16 and pregnant or a guy who can't keep his dick in check. But if you're going off legal age 8 partners in a year... Couple one night stands much?

I think it's disgusting on both parts though, I guess if you don't care about consequences then sure fuck away.

what the FUCK. 8 partners isn't even considered a lot. i feel like i just stepped into an alternate universe in this post. my fat man persona wouldn't even be out of place in this sad, sad thread.

I would say that would be considered a lot for a 19 year old but then again, where does the arbitrary cut off point begin?
Dec 1, 2015 1:24 PM

May 2013
ZA_WAYD said:
Comic_Sans said:
Yes

LOL

classic comic_sans

@OP this thread is triggering me .... in all the wrong places.
Mods plz LOCK.

why? This was not a thread meant to shit post nor bait anybody.
Dec 1, 2015 1:26 PM

May 2013
Clebardman said:

lol, it's fun to see how stupid people are, though I am unsure why people make assumptions about my character based on a thread where I ask an open ended question with no real "right" conclusion.
Dec 1, 2015 1:27 PM

May 2013
Chiki said:
tit said:

what the FUCK. 8 partners isn't even considered a lot. i feel like i just stepped into an alternate universe in this post. my fat man persona wouldn't even be out of place in this sad, sad thread.

She's 19. She's basically a prostitute at that age if she slept with 8 people.

I'm guessing you're probably basically a prostitute too? Looking at your Twitter it sure seems like it.

I wanna see Tit's twitter
Dec 1, 2015 1:37 PM

Oct 2014
khunter said:
That argument goes both ways. "why jack off when you can have sex"-also, sex is much better than masturbating. Just saying
Some people either can't have sex or don't want to. In Christianity you're not allowed to have sex unless you're married to the person you're having sex with. In some countries in the Middle East it's actually illegal to have sex with someone you're not married to. I personally wouldn't want to have sex with someone who I'm not romantically attached to because that just wouldn't seem as fun. I've never had sex before and I'm already 18 but I don't really think that's a problem.
Dec 1, 2015 1:41 PM

Apr 2011
Chiki said:
mayukachan said:

I never said that. I've just proven that there's a correlation between mental illness and casual, impulsive sex.

You didn't prove anything besides that you're an insecure jealous little man.
Dec 1, 2015 1:46 PM

Apr 2011
zombie_pegasus said:
khunter said:
Some people either can't have sex or don't want to. In Christianity you're not allowed to have sex unless you're married to the person you're having sex with. In some countries in the Middle East it's actually illegal to have sex with someone you're not married to. I personally wouldn't want to have sex with someone who I'm not romantically attached to because that just wouldn't seem as fun. I've never had sex before and I'm already 18 but I don't really think that's a problem.

Calling someone a slut for sleeping with more people then they deem appropriate is no worse then calling you a loser for not having slept with anyone. I'm not btw, it's perfectly fine to wait until you are with someone you feel comfortable with.
Dec 1, 2015 1:46 PM

Jul 2015
khunter said:
Chiki said:

She's 19. She's basically a prostitute at that age if she slept with 8 people.

I'm guessing you're probably basically a prostitute too? Looking at your Twitter it sure seems like it.

I wanna see Tit's twitter

Check her MAL profile.

Fintan said:
Chiki said:

Didn't I just say I'm not a virgin? You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?
Dec 1, 2015 1:49 PM

Apr 2011
Chiki said:
Fintan said:

Didn't I just say I'm not a virgin? You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Why would need to be a virgin to be insecure or jealous?
Dec 1, 2015 1:53 PM

Jul 2015
Fintan said:
Chiki said:

Why would I be angry about not getting laid when I just had sex last week?
Dec 1, 2015 2:02 PM

Jul 2014
Chiki said:
Fintan said:

"last week"
lol get a real girlfriend
Dec 1, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2015
Claire said:
Chiki said:

"last week"

Why do I need to have sex everyday? Lol. It's not something I need to be happy with my life.
Dec 1, 2015 2:05 PM

Apr 2013
shit's heating up
Dec 1, 2015 2:09 PM

Oct 2010
I guess I must be an imaginary girlfriend since I tend to have sex with my partner once a week on average myself. I'm just going to go pretend to exist in my corner.
Dec 1, 2015 2:12 PM

Oct 2014
Usagi said:
I guess I must be an imaginary girlfriend since I tend to have sex with my partner once a week on average myself. I'm just going to go pretend to exist in my corner.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=abc+sex

You still exist.
Dec 1, 2015 2:14 PM

Feb 2013
Claire said:

No
Dec 1, 2015 2:15 PM

Oct 2010
zombie_pegasus said:
Usagi said:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=abc+sex

You still exist.

It's Christmas and my birthday every week?
Clearly I have been getting cheated out of many presents that I apparently should have been receiving.
Dec 1, 2015 2:16 PM

Jul 2014
Chiki said:
Claire said:

"last week"

Why do I need to have sex everyday? Lol. It's not something I need to be happy with my life.

the fact that you boast about having it last week is pathetic lmao
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

40 by Meusnier »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » banality of evil and milgram experiment

deg - 5 hours ago

15 by Meusnier »»
19 minutes ago

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - May 1

62 by Noboru »»
30 minutes ago

» How do you feel about your digital footprint becoming your digital tombstone?

Shizuna - Yesterday

24 by pludel2 »»
44 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - May 5

39 by DreamWindow »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.