~Oscar
[/i]
Nov 21, 2015 11:24 AM

Feb 2013
Interrrrrpetgyu said:

Nov 21, 2015 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
How the HELL can you allow all that?!

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Nov 21, 2015 11:26 AM

Jul 2015
Lucifer did nothing wrong
Nov 21, 2015 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
ME: "send me back to earth so I can destroy it"

god: "lolk"

me: * does cocaine instead*
Nov 21, 2015 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
"You should be ashamed for creating me."
Nov 21, 2015 11:28 AM

Jun 2014
MAL (CD to be more precise) is just made up of a bunch of bandwagoners. The feminist threads fad is gone, now it's religious threads time.
Sep 2015
I would ask him "why was i born"

Jan 2015
I wouldn't say anything. I would pretend to be dead. Don't want to offend GOD. He might send me to eternal damnation for all I know.
Nov 21, 2015 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
Agafin said:
MAL (CD to be more precise) is just made up of a bunch of bandwagoners. The feminist threads fad is gone, now it's religious threads time.

plz my bitches thread and my is martin luther king a pedo thread are rebels
Nov 21, 2015 11:29 AM

May 2014
Hows it going?
I've been here way too long...
Nov 21, 2015 11:33 AM

Aug 2008

because I am that edgy
絶対大丈夫だよ

Nov 21, 2015 11:44 AM

Oct 2014
Anna_Cats said:
"there's a lot of shit that you really need to clear up with people."
Anna_Cats said:
"there's a lot of shit that you really need to clear up with people."
Nov 21, 2015 11:46 AM

Sep 2015
:o

Guess I was wrong
Whatever
Nov 21, 2015 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
I'd probably be a little miffed that there really was a benevolent creator who apparently loves everyone and knows everything and yet he still allows people to be miserable, or in pain, or dying, or whatever.

So basically "where the fuck were you?"
Nov 21, 2015 11:53 AM

Mar 2008
If its the Abrhamic God

If its just a god then id mostly just ask a lot of questions.
Nov 21, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
Yuki-Shiro said:
I'd probably be a little miffed that there really was a benevolent creator who apparently loves everyone and knows everything and yet he still allows people to be miserable, or in pain, or dying, or whatever.

God knows that for life to exist there has to be suffering, not everything can be happy and long lived all the time or life would become stagnant, humanity would stop trying to move forward and better itself. Gods love for his children may be eternal but all parents know that their own will go through hard times, they can be there for them but they shouldn't interfere all the time to save them from life itself. Endurance and struggle makes a species stronger and God is the parent of all of humanity not just the individual.
Nov 21, 2015 11:55 AM
Jul 2018
Pacifica_Ocean said:
Yuki-Shiro said:

God knows that for life to exist there has to be suffering, not everything can be happy and long lived all the time or life would become stagnant, humanity would stop trying to move forward and better itself. Gods love for his children may be eternal but all parents know that their own will go through hard times, they can be there for them but they shouldn't interfere all the time to save them from life itself. Endurance and struggle makes a species stronger and God is the parent of all of humanity not just the individual.

I don't think I'll ever really understand the "too much happiness makes life boring" thing.

You can go be miserable. I enjoyed being happy.
Nov 21, 2015 12:07 PM

Aug 2013
Its easy to follow God when everything goes great for you and all you know is happiness. Life is a struggle its hard and keeping the light as you walk through darkness is what keeps you strong. Theres supposed to be eternal happiness after life if you keep strong and show your resolve, if you believe such things that is.

and yes too much happiness is stagnant. If you had everything you ever wanted, when you wanted it you would get bored life would loose its meaning. Working towards something struggling and eventually gaining that thing and becoming a better more understanding person for it is part of the enrichment of life. Through hardship we truly know ones self. Through trials we truly test our faith. Jesus with his rocking six pack didn't take the easy way through life, he took all the hardships thrown at him and never wavered through pain and struggle and even gave the ultimate sacrifice for humanity. We should strive to do no less.

I like to think this is the exact speech God would give us in response to everyone blaming him for their lives and struggles (in fact its kind of strange how well it fits)

SpooksNov 21, 2015 12:11 PM
Nov 21, 2015 12:08 PM

Jul 2015
Do your fucking job.
Nov 21, 2015 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Pacifica_Ocean said:
Its easy to follow God when everything goes great for you and all you know is happiness. Life is a struggle its hard and keeping the light as you walk through darkness is what keeps you strong. Theres supposed to be eternal happiness after life if you keep strong and show your resolve, if you believe such things that is.

and yes too much happiness is stagnant. If you had everything you ever wanted, when you wanted it you would get bored life would loose its meaning. Working towards something struggling and eventually gaining that thing and becoming a better more understanding person for it is part of the enrichment of life. Through hardship we truly know ones self. Through trials we truly test our faith. Jesus with his rocking six pack didn't take the easy way through life, he took all the hardships thrown at him and never wavered through pain and struggle and even gave the ultimate sacrifice for humanity. We should strive to do no less.

I like to think this is the exact speech God would give us in response to everyone blaming him for their lives and struggles (in fact its kind of strange how well it fits)

Then we should all just accept that God is an asshole and stop worshiping him for treating us like shit.

My issue isn't that he doesn't hand everything to us. It's that he's described as benevolent and all knowing, and there are multiple stories in the Bible describing how petty and spiteful he is, yet I'm supposed to thank him for everything he gives me.

Either he isn't all those things, or he is, and he doesn't care. Even if we look past ourselves, there are some people in this world that die without EVER experiencing happiness. Are they also supposed to count their blessings and be grateful? How?
Nov 21, 2015 12:28 PM

Aug 2013
Yuki-Shiro said:

Then we should all just accept that God is an asshole and stop worshiping him for treating us like shit.

My issue isn't that he doesn't hand everything to us. It's that he's described as benevolent and all knowing, and there are multiple stories in the Bible describing how petty and spiteful he is, yet I'm supposed to thank him for everything he gives me.

Either he isn't all those things, or he is, and he doesn't care. Even if we look past ourselves, there are some people in this world that die without EVER experiencing happiness. Are they also supposed to count their blessings and be grateful? How?

Your still not looking at this as a whole, God isn't an asshole just a tough parent. Bad things happen, a lot of the time and people suffer yes. Its our job as an entire race not just individuals to survive these things and keep moving forward. Thats why when a disaster happens we all come together, we go forward trying to be stronger not let it weaken us. I used to think in basic terms of God that if he doesn't make everyone happy doesn't save every child from death then what kind of God is he. I know this very well as a child calling to an apparent uncaring God myself once when I needed intervention the most in my life and yet im here stronger and a believer now after spending so many years hating the very idea of God. Once I accepted that God is beyond the simplistic ideas of I deserve this or that I deserve happiness for been born.

Life ids going to be hard, unfair things will happen and struggles occur, God is tough love but enduring hardship does make people stronger, humanity survives and it should keep its faith in the face of all kinds of evils and struggles and help each other. Its not Gods job to save us from life and coddle us. Whilst he exists we have to take some responsibility for our own lives and get that life's hard and things happen that we judge unfair. As a race as a whole we should learn to stop bitching to daddy to pick us up and pick ourselves up. He expects much from us but thats because we're capable as a race as becoming so much more but we'll never get there without hardship and struggle. Lick those wounds and come back stronger, earn that respect you expect for doing nothing.

If you believe the stories we're all stained as a whole race by the sins of our originators the fact that we're given a second chance at all proves great understanding on the part of a being that could just replace us and yet we complain at every bump and scrape as a species. Are we to play entitled children our whole exitence?

SpooksNov 21, 2015 12:38 PM
Nov 21, 2015 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
Pacifica_Ocean said:
Yuki-Shiro said:

Your still not looking at this as a whole, God isn't an asshole just a tough parent. Bad things happen, a lot of the time and people suffer yes. Its our job as an entire race not just individuals to survive these things and keep moving forward. Thats why when a disaster happens we all come together, we go forward trying to be stronger not let it weaken us. I used to think in basic terms of God that if he doesn't make everyone happy doesn't save every child from death then what kind of God is he. I know this very well as a child calling to an apparent uncaring God myself once when I needed intervention the most in my life and yet im here stronger and a believer now after spending so many years hating the very idea of God. Once I accepted that God is beyond the simplistic ideas of I deserve this or that I deserve happiness for been born.

Life ids going to be hard, unfair things will happen and struggles occur, God is tough love but enduring hardship does make people stronger, humanity survives and it should keep its faith in the face of all kinds of evils and struggles and help each other. Its not Gods job to save us from life and coddle us. Whilst he exists we have to take some responsibility for our own lives and get that life's hard and things happen that we judge unfair. As a race as a whole we should learn to stop bitching to daddy to pick us up and pick ourselves up. He expects much from us but thats because we're capable as a race as becoming so much more but we'll never get there without hardship and struggle. Lick those wounds and come back stronger, earn that respect you expect for doing nothing.

If you believe the stories we're all stained as a whole race by the sins of our originators the fact that we're given a second chance at all proves great understanding on the part of a being that could just replace us.

That's well and good, but what you're describing is me doing everything for myself. In which case, I have nothing to thank God for.

I think you're under the impression that I'm angry, and I'm not. I just don't care about God, or Gods, or whatever happens to be out there. They're not doing anything for anyone, and we have to live and find happiness on our own.

I don't thank God for my happiness for the same reason I don't blame God for my misery. I don't believe he's there, or cares.

That's why I said if I met THE God that's described as loving everyone and everything I would be "miffed". Because he hasn't done anything for anyone. Good or bad.
Nov 21, 2015 12:43 PM

Feb 2010
i would ask: whats the point of everything?
Nov 21, 2015 12:46 PM

Feb 2015
Can't meet something that doesn't exist. So, nothing.
Nov 21, 2015 12:50 PM

Jan 2013
You should fuck up more cities, with holy hellfire. CLEANSE PURGE KILL.
Nov 21, 2015 12:58 PM

Jan 2012
Milennin said:
Can't meet something that doesn't exist. So, nothing.

Yo det finns Gud , tror du universums perfektion är bara en slump?
don't spread nonsense ! tack

Nov 21, 2015 1:02 PM

Aug 2013
RedArmyShogun said:

did somebody call down holy retribution brother?

Nov 21, 2015 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
Pacifica_Ocean said:
RedArmyShogun said:

did somebody call down holy retribution brother?

One day he'll come down to set upon the Golden Throne, and their will be much rejoicing.

The Emperor Protects.
Nov 21, 2015 3:17 PM

Dec 2014
k
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Nov 21, 2015 3:18 PM

Jan 2015
AltoRoark99 said:
"Do you exist?"
ayyyy lmao
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Nov 21, 2015 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
Fight him untill death do us part. I will show my hardcore struggle with declaring to fight God.
Nov 21, 2015 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Onii-chan said:
Fight him untill death do us part. I will show my hardcore struggle with declaring to fight God.

and this is how it would go

Nov 21, 2015 8:17 PM

Dec 2014
geniobastardo said:
"Am I dead yet?"
Nov 21, 2015 8:18 PM

May 2013
i'd ask for knowledge of my past lives
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 21, 2015 8:21 PM

Jul 2015
@god: hmu w a ride to heaven plz
Actually idk
Nov 21, 2015 8:26 PM

Jun 2015
"do you suck dick?"
Nov 21, 2015 9:43 PM
Jul 2018
I'll have my first drink with him.

Then ask where he comes from.
Nov 21, 2015 9:57 PM
Nov 2015
"How many times have I masturbated in my life?"
Nov 21, 2015 10:02 PM

Oct 2012
i'd slap him

Nov 21, 2015 10:03 PM
Dec 2010
ask him for some doughnuts
Nov 21, 2015 10:18 PM

Jul 2015
Nov 21, 2015 10:18 PM

Jun 2015
Kill him.
Nov 21, 2015 10:19 PM

Aug 2013
So much edge.

I wouldn't mind but these are some outdated edgy posts come on guys "kill him" is such an early 2000's reply. Be original atleast guys you're killing my comedy bone with these lame ones.
Nov 21, 2015 10:20 PM
Dec 2011
How bored are you of living right now
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts? ( 1 2 )

Freshell - May 5

62 by LoveYourSmile »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory?

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

25 by DreamWindow »»
17 minutes ago

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

57 by seoyun »»
21 minutes ago

» Do you deem gratuitously killing insects immoral?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

27 by Zayvex »»
33 minutes ago

» To those who peaked their anime watch time during the pandemic, what are you guys doing now?

rlyvtei - May 8

15 by Zayvex »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.