Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2015 3:50 PM

Feb 2013
AYASE'S VOICE IS SCARY TOO SCARY
When Ikki kicked the building I spazzed out that was too badass.
And Stella..
"Itto Shura of the night" laughing my ass off

I like how when Stella wants to speak up but Ikki stops her and she ACTUALLY LISTENS.
Its a small thing but makes the show better all the more.
When the fighters were entering im reminded again "Yup, this is a pretty high budget anime"
Great effects.

Voice acting top tier as usual, Ayase's truly shined.

Honestly if the score for Rakudai doesnt go up after this episode ill be very surprised, imo this show deserves a score 7.8+

"Yuri-senseri is a good teacher"
Word.
Nov 14, 2015 4:21 PM

Nov 2015
Coldblade said:
And the fight too. Seriously, what's the point of showing him hospitalized and barely able to walk when he was zipping around the arena a couple of hours later
Oh, just wait for later. End of the 3rd volume had such a ridiculous recovery I couldn't believe someone accepted it for print. Even more considering it was a pretty solid series for a LN.

He could "zipping around" because he has recovered some of his stamina and magic power. But not enough to do his Itou shura. I presumed you had read the LN, but, that was one of the cause of Ayase's lost. It wasn't explained in the anime, but Ikki used some of his magic power to increased his speed whereas Ayase thought he could only use Itou shura and no other magic. To put it plainly, she underestimated him.

That is to say, I completely agree with you. The fights in Rakudai are not very good. Especially, the fight at the end of vol 3 like you said. It's too much deus ex machina. But, well... this is a classic shounen and I dont't think the author's ambition is very high to revolutionize this genre. So, I don't expect too much.

Actually, I don't read/watch Rakudai for the fight side of the story. What interest me is, of course, the development of Stella and Ikki's relationship, and Ikki's character.
The development of their love is, somehow, a classic "pure and innocent" story. But, it's kind of refreshing and well told.
And Ikki's character is quite interesting : how he can stay a good boy though all the pain he underwent, thanks to his willpower and his love for stella. Vol 3 was quite interesting and I hope the anime adaptation will be well made.

Obviously, when I want to read a story with an real interesting character development, a seinen is a must. But, sometimes, reading a heart-warming story like Rakudai is good. Thus, those who complain about the story (too predictable or the MC always win against the bad guys or is always kind even with the bad guys or whatever), just remember, this a "normal" shounen. And if you are still unhappy, read a seinen, for example Oyasumi Pun Pun. Because in this one, the MC is... I can't even find my words... And, above all, don't read it when you are depressed.
drkurochanNov 14, 2015 4:26 PM
Nov 14, 2015 4:56 PM

Jul 2015
I'm in for the romance side of the story. For me, shounen animes becomes quite boring after some battles if it doesn't offer something extra.

One Punch Man gives some comedy and Rakudai gives some romance. I'm good with it.

Anyway... 5/5 for me.
Nov 14, 2015 5:03 PM

Jul 2012
Another good episode, Loved seeing how they portrayed Ayase in the is episode and how Ikki handled it. Also loved seeing how badass Ikki is even without his ace in the hole move. I honestly just can't wait to see the next episodes when he goes up against the sword eater!

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTCUxDNo5I&feature=youtu.be
Nov 14, 2015 5:17 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode, the plot is really good, but I wanted to see the fight between the father of Ayase and Kuraudo, that would explain a bit better the personality of Ayase, besides, I think that the voice did not match well with the character of Ayase, I think the voice of the voice actress of Ayase would look better in Touka (which will appear more forward), and the voice of Touka would look better in Ayase, well, I hope that adaptation is a little more faithful to LN from now on, and hope to see great battles ..

What a face that expresses the wickedness in LN:
Nov 14, 2015 5:19 PM

Jun 2015
Urgh....these characters that try to be friends with everyone! Reminds me too much of Bell from Is it okay to pick up girls in a dungeon.

Decent fight I guess, but that was a dirty trick from Ayase >:(
Nov 14, 2015 5:25 PM

Jan 2011
yep pretty salty about this episode not gonna lie, Ikki on the path of jesus-kun forgiving the shameful display of Ayase.

and this fight i was curious how it was gonna be handled when he couldn't Itou shura but fuck it Jesus-kun doesn't that when hes got the power of an MC,as flashy as it was it's a shame it wasn't just some old fashion swordsmenship
Nov 14, 2015 5:29 PM
Feb 2015
danieltortoisee said:
Oh, and please stop with the stupid, retarded bleeding teacher gags. It wasn't funny the first time, and it still isn't funny 7 episodes in. Stop wasting time with shit like that.

Who said this was a gag? Yuuri's ability as a Blazer.

Yuuri always acting this way is too keep the guard of her opponent down.
ixarisingNov 14, 2015 10:48 PM
Nov 14, 2015 5:34 PM

Mar 2012
drkurochan said:
Some stuff like this is what prevent me giving 10 for the LN. Though it still come to the realm of believable and still in context to the story and Ikki development in general. That he is not fighting for himself alone now and he have someone waiting for him.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 14, 2015 5:38 PM

Nov 2015
NeoAnkara said:
drkurochan said:
Some stuff like this is what prevent me giving 10 for the LN. Though it still come to the realm of believable and still in context to the story and Ikki development in general. That he is not fighting for himself alone now and he have someone waiting for him.

I totally agree with you
Nov 14, 2015 5:40 PM

Jul 2015
Such a great episode, such a great fight. Ahhh, i really like this anime and it's opening. 5/5
Nov 14, 2015 5:43 PM
Feb 2015
Jayden said:
Urgh....these characters that try to be friends with everyone! Reminds me too much of Bell from Is it okay to pick up girls in a dungeon.

Decent fight I guess, but that was a dirty trick from Ayase >:(

katsu044 said:
yep pretty salty about this episode not gonna lie, Ikki on the path of jesus-kun forgiving the shameful display of Ayase.

and this fight i was curious how it was gonna be handled when he couldn't Itou shura but fuck it Jesus-kun doesn't that when hes got the power of an MC,as flashy as it was it's a shame it wasn't just some old fashion swordsmenship

Comparing Ikki to bell or Jesus would be an overstatement, Ikki was just testing Ayase in this fight, if Ayase proved herself to be someone without redemption Ikki would've cut her down. They didn't say it in the anime but in a training battle with Yuuri, Ikki actually strike that frail looking teacher down, so he's no saint by any means. No saint-like person would usually strike down a half dead looking lady with an actual blade after all.

Plus Ikki understands Ayase's feelings, the feeling of getting cornered by someone/something. Ikki was cornered by his family & surrounding since childhood, Ayase was being cornered by her incapability to regain her father's dojo. So you can say Ikki is having sympathy over someone with the same issue.
Nov 14, 2015 5:49 PM
Feb 2015
animefan8800 said:
I'm a bit conflicted on this one. I'm not sure I can look past the despicable actions Ayase took even though the show clearly wants me to. I feel absolutely no sympathy for her situation now. Sigh...and now Ikki will help her, and she'll probably fall for him and Stella will get jealous and I don't really want any of that. Stella needs more/all time as the female lead. Every episode she's relegated to background spectator my heart hurts. :(

Oh and the teacher blood gag was horrible this week. Not sure why it bothered me more here, maybe because the episode in general did.

It's nice to see that there are still people under the delusion of this being a harem.
Nov 14, 2015 5:52 PM

Apr 2015
animefan8800 said:
I'm a bit conflicted on this one. I'm not sure I can look past the despicable actions Ayase took even though the show clearly wants me to. I feel absolutely no sympathy for her situation now. Sigh...and now Ikki will help her, and she'll probably fall for him and Stella will get jealous and I don't really want any of that. Stella needs more/all time as the female lead. Every episode she's relegated to background spectator my heart hurts. :(

Oh and the teacher blood gag was horrible this week. Not sure why it bothered me more here, maybe because the episode in general did.

Don't worry, Ayase never falls for Ikki. The episodes 5-8 is the Ayase arc of the story after in the episode 9 the story will enter in another arc with more romance scenes between Ikki and Stella, probably you will love the 12 episode.
Nov 14, 2015 6:01 PM

Mar 2012
TwilightMystery said:
hlubkoj2020 said:
Still hate Ayase for using such a cheap trick just to win...if she need to cheat to win, there's no way she will stand a chance against Kuraudo (Sword Eater).
Well, Ikki is just too nice to girl...at least he gain some new skills.
I agree with you. I don't see how she expected to beat Kuraudo by winning her fights through cheating. She should have followed Ikki's advice on the roof; fight with everything you've got and if you come up short, there's always next time. Getting expelled and disqualified means you can't come back and Ayase was lucky that the sensei didn't do that.

Speaking of which, I find it hard to believe that students can just walk up to the judges and ask them to overlook obvious instances of cheating. That's not how it works, if an exception is made for Ikki then any student should be able to ask and get them to overlook cheating as well. Obviously that makes no sense as it would undermine the integrity of the entire festival.
There are no next time that's why she is desperate. It's her last year and the only chance she can fight Kuraudo is here because otherwise he won't even look at her. But she is still self aware that she is lacking.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 14, 2015 6:20 PM
Feb 2015
TwilightMystery said:
NeoAnkara said:
There are no next time that's why she is desperate. It's her last year and the only chance she can fight Kuraudo is here because otherwise he won't even look at her. But she is still self aware that she is lacking.
Couldn't she challenge him like he challenged her father? They don't have to be in a festival for that. I'm not sure if it was properly explained why she had to fight him here and no where else.

Granted, I hear what you are saying; Kuraudo doesn't waste time on weaklings so he wouldn't bother fighting her. But if she was adamant on fighting him then I don't see how he would just take that lying down. Then again, there is the risk he could kill her, but from the way Ayase tried to suicide earlier in the episode, it doesn't seem like she is afraid of dying and is willing to take that risk.

She did challenge Kuraudo before, multiple times in fact and at first Kuraudo did entertain her but after a while he got bored and rejected all her challenges, that's why Ayase had to use another method to get the chance to fight him.
Nov 14, 2015 6:23 PM

Aug 2014
It's a good thing blood loss apparently means nothing to this guy.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Nov 14, 2015 6:39 PM

May 2013
I wish I was as smooth as Kurogane
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Nov 14, 2015 6:55 PM

May 2015
nice episode as i expected for my favourite series this season
Nov 14, 2015 7:02 PM

Apr 2014
Maledict said:
Him and that teacher both lose a lot.
---------My Profile------------
Nov 14, 2015 8:11 PM

Sep 2014
Nice fight. It was really intense, it looked better then the manga for sure.
Nov 14, 2015 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
What an EPIC battle with Ayase
Nov 14, 2015 8:31 PM

Oct 2013
As much as I like Rakudai, I did feel a little let down this ep's conclusion. Nevermind Ikki not forgiving Ayatsuji or smth, I know he can relate to her but I was actually hoping for something like Ikki being about to loose and Stella stopping the fight to call Ayatsuji out on her BS.

That or, even better, the fights being re-arranged so that Stella would fight her in Ikki's place. It'd both allow Stella to take the spotlight in battle(which has been lacking as of late) while giving Ayatsuji a piece of her mind. It'd also have the benefit of further solidating her love for him, well as teach Ikki a lesson regarding too much kindness.

If he keeps this up, I'm kind of hoping he'll get punished for it eventually, to block his pathway towards ascension towards Jesus-kun MC.
Nov 14, 2015 8:36 PM
Oct 2014
That episodes was great. Ayase's VA was even better.
Nov 14, 2015 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
Ikki Ikki Ikki!!! :D
Great fight, love how he always wins the fights with wisdom and epic skill.
Never thought that Ayatshuji would do something like that...at least she learned.
Stella got some dirty dreams xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 14, 2015 9:21 PM
Nov 2015
A great battle between Ikki and Ayase. Even without Ittou Shura, Ikki's Shinkurou (Mirage Wolf) was so cool! Was that a flash step or what? Well, I understand Ayase's doings in order to regain the dojo, but Ikki still forgave her. Next week, Worst One vs Sword Eater. From what I've seen and read in the LN and the manga version, Kuraudo's no pushback, he's a nasty bastard..... Hope the studio makes good out of their fight!
Nov 14, 2015 10:08 PM

Dec 2014
Stella at the beginning. :)

Sword eater next week.
Nov 14, 2015 10:29 PM

Jan 2013
So many frustrating moments in this anime, but another great episode in the end.
Nov 14, 2015 10:45 PM

Aug 2012
ITTO SHURA OF THE NIGHT!!!
Nov 14, 2015 10:55 PM

Mar 2012
TwilightMystery said:
ixarising said:
She did challenge Kuraudo before, multiple times in fact and at first Kuraudo did entertain her but after a while he got bored and rejected all her challenges, that's why Ayase had to use another method to get the chance to fight him.
Is that so? The anime only showed a brief segment which made me think Ayase never really tried to confront him. I figured Kuraudo said no because he already won the duel against her father not because she had challenged him before.
Yeah she is to weak for him. Just to give you an idea Kuraudo is in best 8 of the last Seven Star Sword Art Festival something that anime forgot to mention(or I just forgot they mention).
Nov 14, 2015 11:18 PM

Mar 2012
TwilightMystery said:
NeoAnkara said:
Yeah she is to weak for him. Just to give you an idea Kuraudo is in best 8 of the last Seven Star Sword Art Festival something that anime forgot to mention(or I just forgot they mention).
Yes the anime did mention that point which is why I'm confused. I mean, if Ayase couldn't beat Ikki, who is 'technically' the worst, how did she expect to beat Kuraudo who is in top 8 then?

Was she going to cheat to beat him too? But that defeats the purpose of challenging Kuraudo in the first place because he didn't cheat when he beat her father.
She know that it was just futile. She know that maybe just maybe if she can beat Ikki then she will have a slightest chance to beat Kuraudo. They explain it this episode too.
Nov 14, 2015 11:53 PM
May 2015
WTF, Ikki asked sensei to overlook Ayase's cheat?

Man, Ayase's voice when from being sweet to milf.
Nov 15, 2015 12:09 AM

Jun 2014
Yuu Kobayashi was fan-fuckin-tastic in this episode. I mean, I sympathize a little bit with Ayatsuji's character, but Kobayashi's crying in the end made me tear up.

I can understand how some people might be a little salty about this episode, but holy shit some of you people in this thread just sound either apathetic or braindead. I guess a lot of you don't even pay attention to characters or story anymore since this is just another seasonal school-battle show.
Nov 15, 2015 1:18 AM

Jul 2014
ixarising said:
danieltortoisee said:
Oh, and please stop with the stupid, retarded bleeding teacher gags. It wasn't funny the first time, and it still isn't funny 7 episodes in. Stop wasting time with shit like that.

Oh yes, of course I definitely know this OBVIOUS fact despite the fact that it has only been presented as a crappy gag so far (sarcasm, if you can't figure it out). Seriously, how am I supposed to know that without it being said or even remotely implied at this point?
Nov 15, 2015 1:27 AM

Jun 2015
danieltortoisee said:
ixarising said:

Oh yes, of course I definitely know this OBVIOUS fact despite the fact that it has only been presented as a crappy gag so far (sarcasm, if you can't figure it out). Seriously, how am I supposed to know that without it being said or even remotely implied at this point?

Presumably you keep watching the show and you'll find out? ;P
Nov 15, 2015 1:34 AM

Oct 2014
Stella ED scene..
Priceless.. xD

edit: typo
PlutiaNov 15, 2015 1:39 AM

read from right to left
Nov 15, 2015 2:07 AM

Aug 2012
Ayatsuji is a bad friend but it's okay. +1 Harem member.
Nov 15, 2015 3:24 AM
Jul 2009
hmmm, the new manga chapter came out
[spoiler] indirectly states that Ayatsuji, in some extent, does have feelings for MC [/spoierl]
can i call this a harem now?
olaolakakaNov 15, 2015 3:30 AM
Nov 15, 2015 3:25 AM
Jul 2018
Good fight but horrible blood gags.
Nov 15, 2015 3:51 AM

Sep 2011
I saw many people complaining about how Ikki can win by superman-like speed without Itto Shura. Maybe the description was only one sentence, so it was difficult to catch? When he can't use Itto Shura, he poured all of his small amount of magic power into increasing his speed, though not the level of Itto Shura.
In my opnion, the anime is a decent adaption. There are some sences I loved in the novel that weren't made good in anime. But at the same time, there were some great original scenes too, like the greetings by fists. So I decided I will read light novel (even manga) while watching anime.
It's not too awesome story and all, but I enjoyed the fact that my ship sailed early and the characters are all likable. I just want Stella to become stronger quickly. Even when she is A-rank, she had some defeated battles while Ikki didn't. It's a bit unfair if you ask me :">
Nov 15, 2015 4:22 AM
Feb 2015
olaolakaka said:
hmmm, the new manga chapter came out
[spoiler] indirectly states that Ayatsuji, in some extent, does have feelings for MC [/spoierl]
can i call this a harem now?

No, cause
Nov 15, 2015 4:45 AM

Jul 2014
Yes rush it, void the important details, pour all the budget into some 10 second scenes of characters unsheating their sword and overdo what was supposed to be a small gag.
Fuck you Silver Link
Nov 15, 2015 5:10 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
That blood vomit disgusts me a bit.

Ayatsuji's ability is cool as heck, I wanna see her beat the Sword Eater instead of Ikki the Messiah.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 15, 2015 5:38 AM
Feb 2015
RayAdha said:
That blood vomit disgusts me a bit.

Ayatsuji's ability is cool as heck, I wanna see her beat the Sword Eater instead of Ikki the Messiah.

If you know the Sword Eater's ability i don't think you'll say that.
Nov 15, 2015 5:53 AM
Apr 2015
Wings said:
Maledict said:
Him and that teacher both lose a lot.

Sensei is now hooked up to a transfusion kit all the time now :)
Nov 15, 2015 6:49 AM

Jul 2007
Holy shit this episode. Why does this show keep being so based.

This deserved two cours so fucking much.
Nov 15, 2015 7:10 AM

Jan 2014
drkurochan said:
He could "zipping around" because he has recovered some of his stamina and magic power. But not enough to do his Itou shura. I presumed you had read the LN, but, that was one of the cause of Ayase's lost. It wasn't explained in the anime, but Ikki used some of his magic power to increased his speed whereas Ayase thought he could only use Itou shura and no other magic. To put it plainly, she underestimated him.

That is to say, I completely agree with you. The fights in Rakudai are not very good. Especially, the fight at the end of vol 3 like you said. It's too much deus ex machina. But, well... this is a classic shounen and I dont't think the author's ambition is very high to revolutionize this genre. So, I don't expect too much.

Actually, I don't read/watch Rakudai for the fight side of the story. What interest me is, of course, the development of Stella and Ikki's relationship, and Ikki's character.
The development of their love is, somehow, a classic "pure and innocent" story. But, it's kind of refreshing and well told.
And Ikki's character is quite interesting : how he can stay a good boy though all the pain he underwent, thanks to his willpower and his love for stella. Vol 3 was quite interesting and I hope the anime adaptation will be well made.

Obviously, when I want to read a story with an real interesting character development, a seinen is a must. But, sometimes, reading a heart-warming story like Rakudai is good. Thus, those who complain about the story (too predictable or the MC always win against the bad guys or is always kind even with the bad guys or whatever), just remember, this a "normal" shounen. And if you are still unhappy, read a seinen, for example Oyasumi Pun Pun. Because in this one, the MC is... I can't even find my words... And, above all, don't read it when you are depressed.
But is this really too much of an asspull? For one we've always known that Ikki is a remarkable swordsman on his own terms and conditions and has learned to fight and adapt.

I mean he is still growing but for all that has been believed, everybody thought he's weak because he wasn't much of a blazer, but he is his own man and fights on his own way. Itto Shura is his ace no doubt, but he is more than that.

By the final fight of Vol 3 I take it is gonna be vs Sword Eater guy right? Until I watch I won't be able to know.

Anyway even if some things are generic "shounen" here, some are clearly not. For one we have a REAL relationship right off the bat, something most series take years of years of serialization before they even get to that point and thank God we have it now, and it isn't forced but quite natural. The author just pulverized one of the most excruciatingly painful cliches on all Japanese media and it delivers greatly.

As for Ikki's personality, while goody-two-shoes man is not new, I can say that on Ikki's case it is a lot more complete than that. Ikki is a good person BECAUSE he has suffered. He has gone through a lot of pain and endured a lot and THAT is why he can be such a good person. Sure it isn't a rule of thumb thing, but I can talk out of personal experience, I was bullied by a really LONG time, and the only thing I don't want is for any other individual to suffer this bullshit. So on that sense I can understand why Ikki is a good person.

Most other shounen heroes don't have that background really. They are optimist, positive, simple-minded, and insert whatever other positive or funny trait you can think of, all WITHOUT reason. For example Kamijou Touma is a goody guy, for basically no reason, he just is. This guy from Shoukugeki (I've barely read about him so take my head off if I'm wrong), is also friendly guy. And so forth......

The fact we have background of him that explains his personality is ANOTHER big plus over all the generic "shounen" around. Sure there may be some things that may be repetitive and that I may get to appreciate later, but so far as I've seen, a lot of annoying cliches have been downright destroyed, with explanation and sense and GOD it really, really SELLS well with me.
Nov 15, 2015 7:52 AM
Jun 2014
La_Matona301 said:
WTF, Ikki asked sensei to overlook Ayase's cheat?

Man, Ayase's voice when from being sweet to milf.

You know, when someone has a vagina, that person has to be able to act and do whatever the fuck she wants without any sorts of consequences. Japanese chivalry is truly disgusting. Sick and tired of bullshit girls doing utterly selfish shit, like cheating as done here and getting away scot-free every single time. I don't dislike her, but for fuck sake, give her some form of punishment for what she did, having a sappy story behind it doesn't give you extra privileges.

Otherwise, pretty good episode.
Nov 15, 2015 7:59 AM
Apr 2015
I could endure the blood gag with the teacher but when that announcer used it as a joke so cheerfully to say there is going to be alot of blood while the camera is focussing on the blood that is dripping on the teachers cloathing... I felt a knot in my stomache. How can you be so disgusting to say that? To think that is funny?

Ikki winning is nothing new, everyone knew that from the start. But that pride/friendship speech is so cringey that it makes me wanne punch mc into the face. No offence to Ikki ofcourse but I really hope his naivity gets punished one day.

I'm seeing some dissing on Ayatsuji's behaviour but to be honest she was pushed into corner hard. I understand her actions and she deserves to get forgiven/second chance. The people who got her in that situation however... That sword eater guy who (besides his shitty personality) doesn't just stop at just "a fight" but goes the extra mile to even disable a persons ability to ever hold a sword again as a final insult, i hope he gets disabled ever being a blazer again.
Nov 15, 2015 8:26 AM
Sep 2014
katsu044 said:

It wasn't as obvious in the anime, but if I'm remembering it right they did get pretty close as friends and fellow swordsmen, so it's a lot more believable that he'd want to forgive her and try talking her round.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.