Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Asterisk War (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Oct 5, 2015 1:16 PM
Aug 2012
Miragee said:

First of, how is calling a fight choreography going after a tally sheet being subjective when it's obviously true? Watch the fight again. She goes like this: "Here I come with skill a" -->doesn't work-->"no skill b"-->doesn't work-->"I'm not done yet, skill c". How is that objective? That is just telling what happened...

Well i guess we are thinking about different meanings then.......the action and movements were well done in my opinion but the sequence of events wasn't good in your opinion. Still subjective opinions though........

Miragee said:

Secondly, where am I talking about results in the paragraph you quoted? Nowhere, I wasn't. I was talking about the result further down _in a completely different matter_. Don't mix things up.

My mistake.

Miragee said:

Yeah, I mean it was pretty obvious that he was going to win if they wouldn't pull something. Some random surprise attack was ok for that matter. It would have been bad if they took the asspull route and somehow she had another super skill after her super skill.

Showing off secret skills in the first episode is definitely not an asspull. I am sick of hearing this overused buzzword for wrong reasons.

Miragee said:
It's not really about patience it's about what to include into the first episode and what not. Surely 4 minutes of fanservice are more important than a proper introduction of the MC. The first episode of a show is a very important tool to get the viewer hooked into your story. You can't waste time or being lazy with the direction of this episode. After the first episode you have plenty of time to throw in fanservice or less significant events almost all you want if the viewer is already hooked into your story and is going to continue watching either way.

No it's actually about patience or partly at least. They showed enough information to make people interested (the ones not doing the typical shitposting anyway). Information about the mc will get revealed little by little alongside the other characters.......i believe it's good since since it makes people more interested. Rather than shoving stuff all at once, going through step by step is a better option.

Oh about fanservice, only the first volume has some and we are already gone through half of them. There are very few in the later volumes so there won't be much chance anyway (unless AO).

Sigh everyone whining about the fanservice when it's pretty minor and not seeing the other stuff presented.

Oct 5, 2015 2:21 PM
Jul 2015
GENERIC and CLICHEs everywhere, disappointing.
Oct 5, 2015 2:38 PM

Dec 2010
Good animation,average voice acting,superb opening,good action not upto A1 quality 3.8/5😞
Mim
Oct 5, 2015 4:30 PM

Dec 2013
this doesn't get more generic. Only aspect that could get interesting is the world....will give it 1 or 2 more episodes

edit: holy shit this thread, i now know why garbage gets sold.

1/10
0 for the episode
1 for star wars
cruzateuOct 5, 2015 4:44 PM
Oct 5, 2015 11:23 PM

Dec 2011
Really like the visuals... and of course our pink haired heroine. >.<
Will watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2015 12:18 AM

Jan 2010
I have no interest in Asterisk, but the ED song is beautiful beyond words :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_sMe16I0w
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Oct 6, 2015 12:23 AM
Aug 2012
cruzateu said:
this doesn't get more generic. Only aspect that could get interesting is the world....will give it 1 or 2 more episodes

1/10
0 for the episode
1 for star wars

How dare people like something i don't............the blasphemy.

People saying garbage,generic,shit doesn't realize their own posts have become more generic and worthless than everything else.

Oct 6, 2015 3:16 AM

Mar 2014
Kinda cliche, but that was to be expected. I did enjoy myself throughout the whole episode so I'm definitely continuing this.

The song that played at the end was really good. :)
Oct 6, 2015 4:10 AM

Dec 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
cruzateu said:

1/10
0 for the episode
1 for star wars

People saying garbage,generic,shit doesn't realize their own posts have become more generic and worthless than everything else.

Did i hit a nerve? Sorry bud
Oct 6, 2015 4:51 AM
Aug 2012
cruzateu said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Did i hit a nerve? Sorry bud

Generic and useless comment number 'XXX' doesn't really matter much........but sometimes you just have to point out their worth.

Oct 6, 2015 5:01 AM

Jun 2015
I can tell it's not generic since a character died in less than 1 minute.
Read Toriko!
Oct 6, 2015 5:10 AM
Aug 2013
I hope that Julis and Ayato will be team and both strong :) I heard that Julis isn't just a nice looking weak girl.
Oct 6, 2015 6:33 AM

Jan 2015
manaphy022 said:
I hope that Julis and Ayato will be team and both strong :) I heard that Julis isn't just a nice looking weak girl.

Who said that the she is weak? And your comment sounds spoiler-ish.
XenocrisiOct 6, 2015 9:48 AM
Oct 6, 2015 11:09 AM

Mar 2009
Worth watching for Claudia. I like her teasing.
Oct 6, 2015 1:24 PM
Oct 2015
Pretty typical school Harem,
Oct 6, 2015 8:22 PM

Jan 2009
Am I the only one who thinks this episode was a copy/paste of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry episode 1?!

1- MC gets in a room where a pinked hair chick is in her underwear.
2- MC apologizes, but apologies not accepted.
3- Pink haired girl challenge MC in a duel, and the loser becomes the winner's slave.
4- Pink haired girl is so arrogant and having difficulties dealing with what people say about her as a popular talented fighter (or whatever she is).
5- MC and Pink haired girl have a duel with swords, and MC wins but try to get along with the girl instead of taking advantage of his victory.

That's exactly the same scenario! what the heck is this supposed to mean?!
Oct 6, 2015 8:34 PM
Aug 2012
DiabloMask said:
Am I the only one who thinks this episode was a copy/paste of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry episode 1?!

3- Pink haired girl challenge MC in a duel, and the loser becomes the winner's slave.
4- Pink haired girl is so arrogant and having difficulties dealing with what people say about her as a popular talented fighter (or whatever she is).
5- MC and Pink haired girl have a duel with swords, and MC wins but try to get along with the girl instead of taking advantage of his victory.

3 - No slave thing happened here...........check again.

4 - You need to learn what arrogant means. She was actually impressed and also confused by how the MC was able to barely keep up or dodge at the last moment. Oh her issues are quite different......

5- Ummm Long Range Bullet-type Attacks (Magician Type) vs Sword................also the duel was cancelled and Julis actually thanked MC for saving and owed him a favor later.

Similar doesn't mean copy/paste and you have got half of your points wrong.

Oct 6, 2015 9:25 PM

Mar 2014
Well at least the OP is pretty good.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Oct 6, 2015 9:41 PM

Jan 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
DiabloMask said:

3 - No slave thing happened here...........check again.

4 - You need to learn what arrogant means. She was actually impressed and also confused by how the MC was able to barely keep up or dodge at the last moment. Oh her issues are quite different......

5- Ummm Long Range Bullet-type Attacks (Magician Type) vs Sword................also the duel was cancelled and Julis actually thanked MC for saving and owed him a favor later.

Similar doesn't mean copy/paste and you have got half of your points wrong.

3- This is what she said before the fight, maybe it doesn't mean slavery, but you get the point:

4- Maybe she wasn't arrogant, but she was highly confident in herself (basically the same character), the fact that she was impressed doesn't change anything.

5- Both were holding swords, didn't you see? also the MC technically won, or at least would've won if it wasn't for the interference (the point is he didn't lose after all).

Sigh what's the point of your comment anyway? assuming you were right about the things you pointed out, they're only details, the scenario is still the same!
Oct 6, 2015 9:53 PM
Dec 2011
Many assume the 2-cours will cover only 5 volumes because that's where the first major arc ends. But I saw some spoilers from the latest LN volume that suggest the second major arc could end at vol 10.

If the anime will only cover 5 (or maybe 6) volumes the first volume would be covered in at least 4 episodes. However, the first episode already covered 1/3 of the first volume. If vol 1 ends at Ep 3 then most likely the first cour will cover up to vol 5 which could explain the split cours.
Oct 6, 2015 10:25 PM
Aug 2012
DiabloMask said:

3- This is what she said before the fight, maybe it doesn't mean slavery, but you get the point:

4- Maybe she wasn't arrogant, but she was highly confident in herself (basically the same character), the fact that she was impressed doesn't change anything.

5- Both were holding swords, didn't you see? also the MC technically won, or at least would've won if it wasn't for the interference (the point is he didn't lose after all).

Sigh what's the point of your comment anyway? assuming you were right about the things you pointed out, they're only details, the scenario is still the same!

3- Yeah so your point was wrong and thanks for admitting it......you ASSUMED it means slavery since you had to make a post about how they are the same/copy-pasta. Sorry it doesn't work that way......

4- Rank no 5 among Top 12 in the Academy...........why shouldn't she be confident? So if 2 people are confident in their skills then they are the same character? So when 2 players are confident in similar type of techniques or their own skills does that make the same character? Seriously now........

5- Yes and i remember it definitely not being a clash of swords.........the 2 battles played out quite differently.

My point was stop thinking or in this case claiming with wrong reasons that everything is the same when only some events are similar. The 2 shows (or 3 since AMA is also going to air today) takes quite different approaches later on.

Oct 6, 2015 10:33 PM
Aug 2012
AP24 said:
Many assume the 2-cours will cover only 5 volumes because that's where the first major arc ends. But I saw some spoilers from the latest LN volume that suggest the second major arc could end at vol 10.

If the anime will only cover 5 (or maybe 6) volumes the first volume would be covered in at least 4 episodes. However, the first episode already covered 1/3 of the first volume. If vol 1 ends at Ep 3 then most likely the first cour will cover up to vol 5 which could explain the split cours.

Volume 9 only came out recently so i don't think that will happen. At most it can cover up to volume 6(plus part of volume 7) since that is also a good place to stop instead of volume 5. Volume 3,4 and 5 can take 4-5 episodes since they have a lot of events and action going on.

Oct 7, 2015 12:58 AM

Jan 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
DiabloMask said:

3- Yeah so your point was wrong and thanks for admitting it......you ASSUMED it means slavery since you had to make a post about how they are the same/copy-pasta. Sorry it doesn't work that way......

4- Rank no 5 among Top 12 in the Academy...........why shouldn't she be confident? So if 2 people are confident in their skills then they are the same character? So when 2 players are confident in similar type of techniques or their own skills does that make the same character? Seriously now........

5- Yes and i remember it definitely not being a clash of swords.........the 2 battles played out quite differently.

My point was stop thinking or in this case claiming with wrong reasons that everything is the same when only some events are similar. The 2 shows (or 3 since AMA is also going to air today) takes quite different approaches later on.

So because the "slavery" was a mistake, you decided that the whole point is?
Btw this is just my point of view, you don't have to agree with me, but stop acting like it was decided by the heavens that I'm totally wrong!

In both shows the girl challanged the MC in a duel with consequences, because she's angry at the MC for seeing her in her underwear, they both dueled while holding swords and using magic, and neither of them had to suffer the consequences at the end of the duel, basically that's the same scenario, only with different details, and you're telling me it's only a few similar events?

Also, when did I say that the girl shouldn't be confident?!
I was referring to both being very similar, as talented and confident pink haired girls, that's all.
And ok it wasn't the same character, but it was the same stereotype with a very similar design.

And btw I never said that both shows are gonna be the same, or that I didn't like/enjoy them, it's just the similarity between these two first episodes was too silly to ignore.
Oct 7, 2015 6:00 AM

Nov 2012
A-1 adapting two series this season maybe a really good sign that the quality is really good so far.
Quite irritated by the Main Heroine(?) but near the end just like our MC I admire her now.
Two girls introduced and still counting...
Oct 7, 2015 11:07 AM

Jun 2013
Well... it looks nice? Not a fan of keyboard islands with (surprise!) a different faction at each point..

But we shall see! Really hoping is has that one really good unique point that I can use to separate it from everything else in this genre..
Oct 7, 2015 2:43 PM

Jul 2014
well good job A-1 , they did it again

third time in a row gives us trash show with a terrible story/Chara development or animation
- Gunslinger Stratos
- Denpa Kayoshi
and then this

I 'm really curious what next..??
Oct 7, 2015 3:20 PM

Feb 2013
I think this will be fun.
Oct 7, 2015 10:46 PM
Aug 2012
DiabloMask said:

Btw this is just my point of view, you don't have to agree with me, but stop acting like it was decided by the heavens that I'm totally wrong!

Ummm yes you were wrong on this point and nobody needs to involve the heavens here.....but that won't really change anything. You basically said they were the same/copy-paste first episode with half of your reasons being wrong or assumed.

DiabloMask said:

In both shows the girl challanged the MC in a duel with consequences, because she's angry at the MC for seeing her in her underwear, they both dueled while holding swords and using magic, and neither of them had to suffer the consequences at the end of the duel, basically that's the same scenario, only with different details, and you're telling me it's only a few similar events?

Ummm what consequences? A DUEL is legit and it only starts when both side accepts and it was cancelled anyway........

Julis did say she understands that Ayato had good motives but she can't let it go either. Ayato was also partially at fault for not checking where he was going either even if he was new. So settling things in a legit way was much fairer than what typical heroines do usually without listening to any reasons.

So yes only few similar events and there is quite a difference between both battles.

DiabloMask said:

I was referring to both being very similar, as talented and confident pink haired girls, that's all.
And ok it wasn't the same character, but it was the same stereotype with a very similar design.

You did start with arrogant but at least it not "basically the same character" now.

DiabloMask said:

And btw I never said that both shows are gonna be the same, or that I didn't like/enjoy them, it's just the similarity between these two first episodes was too silly to ignore.

The real issue is both airing on the same day tbh......otherwise there wouldn't be so many X & Y are the same/similar comments. Well they will turn different later anyway.
Dragon_Slayer_XOct 7, 2015 10:55 PM

Oct 8, 2015 1:02 AM

Jul 2015
Soooo, it's just the same theme with a different setting, characters and plot.
Great OP at the end though.

Will watch something for the sake of having to watch something!

Oct 8, 2015 1:45 AM

Jul 2012
Can't say I enjoyed the whole 'MC walking into girl changing/falling on top of her with hand accidentally grabbing chest' yet again.

I'll see how this goes. These magic school harems rarely get two cours so my interest is piqued.
Oct 8, 2015 2:27 AM

Jan 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
DiabloMask said:

Ummm yes you were wrong on this point and nobody needs to involve the heavens here.....but that won't really change anything. You basically said they were the same/copy-paste first episode with half of your reasons being wrong or assumed.

DiabloMask said:

Ummm what consequences? A DUEL is legit and it only starts when both side accepts and it was cancelled anyway........

Julis did say she understands that Ayato had good motives but she can't let it go either. Ayato was also partially at fault for not checking where he was going either even if he was new. So settling things in a legit way was much fairer than what typical heroines do usually without listening to any reasons.

So yes only few similar events and there is quite a difference between both battles.

DiabloMask said:

You did start with arrogant but at least it not "basically the same character" now.

DiabloMask said:

The real issue is both airing on the same day tbh......otherwise there wouldn't be so many X & Y are the same/similar comments. Well they will turn different later anyway.
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
DiabloMask said:

DiabloMask said:

DiabloMask said:

DiabloMask said:

So the reasons I gave are things that happened in the episode, and you're calling that "assumed"?
I think this whole argument is pointless to be honest, because I already said that this was only my point of view.

You are a reader of the novel, you know too much about both shows, unlike me who knows nothing about them except for the first episode, so to me those "few events" represent a high percentage of what I know about them.
You can't help but compare the two shows as a whole, that's why you insist that they're only a few similarities.
So stop forcing your point of view on me, my mind will change as soon as I watch the next episode anyway (unless the second episodes too are very similar).

About the duel, the consequences I was talking about is that in both shows if the main character loses, his fate will be decided by the girl, and in the end it was predictable that he doesn't end up that way.
The way they fought was similar in both shows too, and don't bother going in details just to prove that they're different, because the details are obviously different.

And btw it's obvious that I was over exaggerating on purpose in my first comment, so me changing a few words (like copy/paste) doesn't mean anything, if I knew I was gonna have a long argument with someone I'd have chosen my words carefully, so stop trying to take advantage of that to prove me wrong.
Oct 8, 2015 3:14 AM

Dec 2011
If someone makes provocative and demonstrably false statements and attempts to back them up with fabricated evidence then they should expect to be called out on this.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 8, 2015 3:35 AM
Aug 2012
DiabloMask said:

So the reasons I gave are things that happened in the episode, and you're calling that "assumed"?
I think this whole argument is pointless to be honest, because I already said that this was only my point of view.

"More than half of those points are wrong(or assumed)"......that wasn't wrong though. I never said they are completely different or you are completely wrong. Also i never said anything about the first 2 points did i?

DiabloMask said:

You are a reader of the novel, you know too much about both shows, unlike me who knows nothing about them except for the first episode, so to me those "few events" represent a high percentage of what I know about them.
You can't help but compare the two shows as a whole, that's why you insist that they're only a few similarities.
So stop forcing your point of view on me, my mind will change as soon as I watch the next episode anyway (unless the second episodes too are very similar).

But i only brought up events in the first episode of the 2 shows. Oh i don't think i tried to forcing anything on you (not intentionally atleast), just pointing your points were wrong. Did i ever go beyond saying "They turn out very different later" or did i mention about anything not shown yet?

Even if we take that the meeting and duel events are similar, the world building and other events were different enough..........i guess people only focus on how "Boy meets Girl, accident happens and fight ensues" scenario for judgement here. But for me, even without LN knowledge i will only see few similarities.

DiabloMask said:

And btw it's obvious that I was over exaggerating on purpose in my first comment, so me changing a few words (like copy/paste) doesn't mean anything, if I knew I was gonna have a long argument with someone I'd have chosen my words carefully, so stop trying to take advantage of that to prove me wrong.

It's good that you understand that but it could be also seen as intentional trolling as well (hopefully not in your case). At this point i am taking things too far as well so sorry about that. Let's leave it here for now.

Anyway if both series is adapted well, then it will be pretty enjoyable.
Dragon_Slayer_XOct 8, 2015 3:45 AM

Oct 8, 2015 7:05 AM

Aug 2015
Great it looks like more people dropping this show=cleaner thread next episode a win-win in fact, so for people who really hates generic fantasy harem show then drop it while it's hot.
Oct 8, 2015 9:50 AM

May 2014
Miragee said:
Xenocrisi said:

Perhaps I should do the same question to you.
-The animation is great
-The fanservice, as someone stated, is moderate
-The battle was great
-The girl is not annoying
So, did you even watch the episode? I don't think you dropped the show before watching the first episode.

Oh wait...

- animation was good, agreed
- fanservice was moderate compared to what? Highschool DxD? I mean, the blond girl already showed him her beaver just for teasing purposes. The gravitational pull of his dick must be magnificent.
- the battle was meh, animation was good, as said, but the choreography was shit. It was basically her being like "Ok I do this, now I do this, now I do this, now I do this..." with no effect because MC is OP for no reason. Then it ended in him saving her from...whatever it was, ending the fight in a boob grab.
- girl was annoying (I guess this one is really subjective though)

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Correction: I am biased against (wannabe) elitists and shitposters who do it for the lolz.

ok

The reason why people should also drop it. :D
"I'm just your typical human being who commit sins just like you. But the difference is that I never lied and tell anyone that what I did was right. I regret and ask for forgiveness from Him."

Why is my signature not anime-related? It's because who gives a fuck? Anyway I'd like to advertise to you this:

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS FOLLOWING A SIMPLE FLOW OF THE STORYLINE. AND IT GETS REPETETIVE IF YOU VIEW IT ON ITS BIGGER PICTURE. WITH A LITTLE PLOT TWIST AND NEW IDEAS, YOU FORGOT THAT IT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is AWESOME. Especially :re.
Oct 8, 2015 12:20 PM
Aug 2012
sinner08910 said:

The reason why people should also drop it. :D

Oh look someone who said ""DROPPED" and still comes back for some shitposting and lols.

Oct 8, 2015 12:37 PM
Jan 2010
First day at school and purple kirito already copping feels left and right

Lester MacPhail
Oct 8, 2015 4:56 PM

Feb 2011
There were many other options when it came to that handkerchief:
1. take it to lost-and-found or the caretaker of said building
2. waited for her to come down looking for it
3. wait for her to peeked out the widow, so you can wave the item or shout out that you caught it
4. wait at the entrance of the building
5. return it without drawing her attention
It goes on, but anime doesn't like to follow that kind of logic. Just because you can jump high doesn't mean you should enter someone's room to return an item. He seemed to have noticed that she was aware it flew out the widow. In my opinion, it was as intentional as the grope. His hand wasn't there the moment they hit the ground. Well, she was also at fault for having the window open in the first place while she was dressing. Having the widow open was the main cause for the whole mess anyway. She was practically inviting him if she knew all students could jump that high. Got to love it when they don't show the whole scenario, like how the handkerchief flew out the window.

Anyhow, I read a bit of the manga to see how many chapters each episode would cover and how much info they would skip. Seems each episode will cover 3 to 5 chapters. This was the first episode, so maybe they crunched 4 chapters just to show the gist of the story. They did skip some info in the process however. Since they revealed some info later than in the manga, it seems they'll be changing the order of some events in the long run. Who knows, could be closer to the LN than the manga.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Oct 9, 2015 4:56 PM

May 2013
BUDGEEEEEEEEET A-1 but pretty generic start what can I expect heh.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Oct 10, 2015 12:46 AM

Jan 2015
fredchickens said:
Great it looks like more people dropping this show=cleaner thread next episode a win-win in fact, so for people who really hates generic fantasy harem show then drop it while it's hot.

This. Hopefully the next thread will not be cancer to my eyes.
Oct 10, 2015 3:07 AM

Oct 2011
I like the animation! looking forward to this series
Oct 10, 2015 9:15 PM

Aug 2013
Oh yiiis, one shitty LN adaptation with nonsensical words, some mumbojumbo terminology and a weird clean freak atmosphere. One!

To be honest, I was kinda struggling to finish this episode (went two times do something else because it was losing my attention). I'm normally not the one to vehemently criticize tropes, but LN tropes tends to be on another level...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 11, 2015 1:16 AM

Jul 2008
I like it but yeah generic plot as you can get. The combat was good so that will keep me interested.
Oct 11, 2015 9:29 AM
Feb 2012
I've grown tired of these types of generic LN adaptation premiers. But at least it was sorta flashy when it came to the action.
Oct 11, 2015 11:29 PM
Dec 2012
Just another generic harem anime. Not really my type of anime but I really hope that I can finish this without feeling like crap. It's like the author ticks a list of "All harem anime must have" before writing this story. I expected more from this since the name looks cool and it is produced by one of my favorite studio A-1 pictures.
Oct 12, 2015 2:37 AM

Oct 2008
I'm only here for the goldy OP sung by the very young but very talented Shiena Nishizawa!

Oct 12, 2015 5:32 AM

May 2009
Well, that turned out to be a disappointment rather quickly. Unlikeable female lead, boring male lead, unimpressive fight sequence... I was actually glad when it was over.

Dropped.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2015 7:01 AM
May 2008
so...is this gonna have a plot or can I drop it?
Oct 15, 2015 5:04 AM
Oct 2007
Oh look, its a magical school fighting anime based on a light novel. Haven't had that before. Oh, and the main character is pink haired tsundere, how could I have guessed. I guess this is like the new requisite harem of the season genre
Oct 16, 2015 8:45 PM

Aug 2015
This anime seems pretty great so far...but why does it have to be so echi ughh
the art styles remind me of SAO quite a bit and the plot is pretty generic too but it entertaining enough to make me keep watching it
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

202 by Dennywibu »»
Apr 26, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

116 by POLYTRON2K »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

180 by Gutzdeep42 »»
May 29, 2023 5:17 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

122 by Arlindox0 »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:20 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2015

220 by Azuki_Sayashi »»
Feb 17, 2023 7:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.