Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2015 8:44 AM
May 2014
As one of the lucky few who haven't been exposed to the manga, I absolutely loved this anime and will be supporting it when sales are announced. Can't wait to see if a second season is going to be announced!
Sep 25, 2015 8:47 AM

Jun 2009
I greatly enjoyed this anime from the start till the end. Hope there's a second season.

Sep 25, 2015 8:56 AM

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:

Taroumaru was symbol of their ignorant happy lives in the school club. By Graduating and moving on and having to bury him they buried a big part of that life, which is shown with Miki moving on from her past with Kei and Yuki's change from her delusions.
That ignorance let them move on and live on and not die from despair and in same way Taroumaru let them escape the school. It is only fitting to give a goodbye to that.

Taroumaru's behavior makes sense - if Megu-nee had some remaining sense to sit tight in the basement to not hurt the girls and other zombies have followed residuals habits from their normal lives, it only makes sense that the dog would still have the remaining habit to protect their owner(even if for a split second and reverting afterward).

I get what the dog stands for and that's not what I dislike about it, as its funeral and good-byes were needed after all (though poor Megu-nee was left in the cellar and nobody thought about giving her a proper funeral or goodbye).
What I dislike is how the cure made Taromarou come back from the DEAD! He was DEAD! CORPSE-COLD! ZOMBIE AGGRO! The whole program and suddenly that cure can ALTER the zombie state and bring you BACK TO LIFE and when you then die you WON'T TURN AGAIN INTO A ZOMBIE???
That was ten bullshits outta ten!
And please don't start with the whole infection phase, Taromarou wasn't infected as we've seen Kurumi in infected state. He clearly tried to rip Kurumi's throat out, dude was all ready to eat on her flesh like a proper zombie should.

And Taromarou's behaviour makes no sense, sorry. Megu-nee went down the cellar while she was in her infected state and wasn't able to leave there as nothing got her zombie attention to crawl through that shutter. Taromarou on the other hand attacked zombies! He ignored Miki and ran past her! And those actions just don't fit with the trying to kill Kurumi one! Plus Zombie dont attack zombies! That's like a zombie law! If zombies were to attack other zombies due their "memory" zombie apocalpys would be harmless as zombies would start killing themselves after killing off all potential zombie threats than biting their families and friends!
Sep 25, 2015 8:57 AM

Sep 2014
Not a bad series overall. I enjoyed the first episode the most.
The ending felt a bit anti-climatic to me.

I thought Taroumaru's death was sad, not because he turned into a zombie, but because of how weak and frail he was after he was given the antidote.
It reminded me of my old dog before she passed away.
Mirai, zura~!
Sep 25, 2015 9:02 AM

May 2012
Caelidesu said:
frequency15k said:

hey look a bunch of responses, well first off, if they could have just sent the zombies home... you know, then WHY THE FUCK didnt they try that 12 episodes ago?...

Because no-one realised that they could do that until Yuki had an epiphany, inspired by the realisation that zombie Taroumaru was retaining some memories and performing actions based off of those memories. You're basically complaining that the characters actually took time to work out a solution to a problem, which is practically complaining that the show is being realistic.

frequency15k said:
then a magic cure comes along and all the tension just fades away...

Except that it only works on recently infected people (hell, we didn't even know that it would work at all), which means that the zombies are still a threat and that the show retains consistency.

frequency15k said:
i mean the pacing was horrific...so many episodes felt like they didnt contribute to the plot at all

I agree that the pacing wasn't good. I don't mind that some episodes were pure SOL, but I think they should have spent more time developing Miki and Kei in the mall.

frequency15k said:
and to address the autistic main character:how does the character design allow for jarring shifts like that? cause shes moe? and has ptsd? sure.

Yuki has a completely different perspective of events that she does everything in her power to retain, so as long as we're viewing things from that perspective, it's not unreasonable to forget about the zombies; it's not unreasonable for the other characters to be lulled into forgetting about the zombies too. That's why it works. The impact it has on the characters mimics the impact it has on the audience, that is, so long as you're not too busy hating Yuki. I don't think it's unfair to hate Yuki, but it's certainly the case that how much you can enjoy GG is limited by how willing you are to accept Yuki as a character. It's a double-edged sword.

frequency15k said:
if the show could have kept up the tension better and actually made it feel like they were in real danger it may have been better... i mean... danger? in a zombie apocolypse? nahhh lets play water guns instead.... the show doesnt even want to be taken seriously at that point...

Speaking of delusions and constructing your own reality, you're operating under the idea that 'the show doesnt even want to be taken seriously at that point' because it's not conforming to your expectations of how people should behave in a given situation. My contention is that the way they were acting actually wasn't all that unbelievable. They (the characters) wanted to forget that they were in real danger, and you took that bait, hook, line, and sinker, and marked that as a point against the show. I find that funny!

frequency15k said:
and yes the dog thing was stupid as well...

It was a total missed opportunity. I wish they kept that shot of the dog by the grave, but made it look as though Taroumaru was possibly still alive, tricking the wilfully ignorant portion of the audience in a way that also references the themes of the show.

Thats bullshit and you know it, throughout the entire series they kept saying the zombies were still consious partially, so its possible they could have thought of that sooner. And this cure saves the dog and it saves kurumi so its nothing but plot armor for the main characters, and dont tell me ohhh well the dog still died! Her der its a fucking dog and apparently theres a new one! And now people are speculating it's still the same! Thats fucking idiotic. And if the show is going to take place in a zombie apocalypse then it should act like it, if it swaps back and forth at the drop of a hat it conpletely ruins any immersion that the show had going for it. And why is it a bad thing to expect a zombie apocalypse to take itself seriously? Why is it wrong to take psychological issues seriously? Because its moe? Instead of using it that as a possible contrast it used it as an excuse for jarring tone shifts, thats not good writting, but if you enjoyed the show and think its great well then good on you. I though it was shit and poorly written. (Im right of course) but to each there own...
Sep 25, 2015 9:11 AM

Nov 2010
From the anime only perspective, I think they missed a huge opportunity by not putting the "School is ending" at the very end of Yuki's speech, and then have Yuki ringing the school bell. That would be the best symbolization for the end of the school, imho.
Sep 25, 2015 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
Ugh maybe I shouldn't expected too much because of the first few episodes but this was pretty bad. Kurumi and the dog getting cured is just bullshit. They never even bothered to explain how long it takes for someone to turn into a zombie and yet those two got magically cured by some unknown medicine. Oh and the dog was the most stupid thing in the anime.

5/10
bastek66 said:

Hah so accurate. Someone should've smashed its head to ensure it stayed dead.
CookingPriest said:
Now to enjoy idiots who wanted a carbon copy[...]

lol weren't you bitching everyday in fate threads because your amazing (mediocre) VN wasn't faithfully adapted?
Sep 25, 2015 9:37 AM

Jan 2015
The contrast between the hate and the love about this episode and the whole anime...
Sep 25, 2015 9:41 AM

May 2015
Enjoyed the series a fair good amount. Some of the main characters in the anime didn’t click with me for some reason, and I didn’t like the fact that the cute dog got a bigger role than deserved. Flashback scenes could have been handle better as well. Also, the original anime scenes were a mixed with me: some I felt were fine, some I felt were out of place and unneeded.

Sadly, I doubt there will be a second season. Not because of sales and/or manga boost, but because I don’t see the studio and, most importantly, the publisher wanting to keep promoting this manga more than this. Series like this are usually a 1 time deal only.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Sep 25, 2015 9:56 AM

Jul 2007
zero-r said:

Sadly, I doubt there will be a second season. Not because of sales and/or manga boost, but because I don’t see the studio and, most importantly, the publisher wanting to keep promoting this manga more than this. Series like this are usually a 1 time deal only.

The sequel-hook at the end disagrees with you
Sep 25, 2015 10:10 AM

Aug 2014
Beautiful ending for such beautiful series. Tears were shed, and not a manly one, too..

(8/10) Nice series overall. Is it just me or the story focused on Taroumaru too much. Might give more if they focused more on the developments instead of flashback.
Animating the flashback scenes where Megu-nee saved them could be nice, too.
That scene where Yuki surrounded by bunch of zombies definitely gonna inspires some doujin artist to make at least 1 scene-related doujin. One can hope.

And the end I was like = this kind of ending is already good enough for conclusion. I'm happy with this.
Then I saw that girl picked up that paper at the end, which changed my mind entirely! I demand for season 2 NAO!!
Sep 25, 2015 10:15 AM

Jul 2015
Meh, the ending felt rather weak and not really worth all the lead up episodes. Wasn't as impacting as it could've been.
light 7/10
Sep 25, 2015 10:25 AM

Jan 2013
story in the manga was not any better in the terms of quality it was just more edgy

all i remember was :
1.yuki doing something cute
2.kuromi slashes zobies
3.yuki doing something cute
4.kuromi slashes zobies
5.yuki doing something cute
6.kuromi slashes zobies
and the heli scene lol
-heli crashes
-kuromi and miki go out to slash zobies
-kuromi and miki are surrounded
-yuuri going "hfieufhweuif omg its over nooo"
-yuki is clueless
-yuki goes to fight or something but its all k cuz they returned
such master writing

seriously manga isnt as great as you are all making it out to be.What was different was that the art changed to be more suitable for the anime and more SoL moments for pandering the japanese fanbase.

objectively i think the anime is better but since i like edgy stuff i wished for more suffering
Sep 25, 2015 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
The episode was okay, I mean, a good ending but boring. And why the dog came back to being not a zombie? Just to die again? Dumb idea. Didn't like that.
Gakkou Gurashi wasn't a bad anime. I liked all the hidden 'easter eggs' in every episode, and how opening changed. I didn't like Yuki all that much. Well, maybe a little, in the ending, when she stopped being delusional.
I know the anime was more about the girls and their everyday live in apocalyptic world, but still, some more zombie horror wouldn't hurt.
I'd watch second season probably.
I don't think I will watch this anime again though.
7/10
I like pancakes.
Sep 25, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
DaisukiAishiteru said:
I cried:(

Season 2 when

Hopefully soon. Me needs more Kurumi
Sep 25, 2015 10:37 AM

Mar 2013
Ahh that was bittersweet.
When I first started watching this show I had no hopes for it, at all. "Ohh another cute girls doing cute things to feed my moe list" is what I thought. I was DAMN surprised when the real plot started to develop. Never read any spoilers for this show before watching so I had no idea what it was going to be about.
It was a breath of fresh air to see the 'mature' side of Yuki in the last episode.
I grew fond of Megu-nee so when I found out she was one of them it was a hard impact. I really liked how her story was managed and how apparently she could still remember the girls although she was a zombie. Such a good teacher.
Yuki's mental state was something I couldn't understand at the beginning but I eventually became interested in her, and started to wish she could become self-conscious by the end of the show. And it happened! I'm really glad.
The rest of the girls were important as well, Kurumi was badass and I liked the boyish side of Miki, but I was more worried about Yuki, Megu-nee, and their relationship.
Although it felt rushed sometimes, and some situations around the Taromaru dog were unnecessary, the overall concept was well managed.
I liked how the opening visuals were changing along with the episodes, and each one was able to show hints of what was going on, or what was going to happen afterwards.
The graduation scene was absolutely cute. I'm glad they could graduate even in that kind of situation. Even if it was symbolic.
Good show. Can't say I didn't enjoyed. And felt like crying quite a couple of times! Especially that time where Yuki used the speaker to ask the students to leave the school. So damn sad!
I doubt we'll get a second season soon, but if we do, it'll be more than welcomed on my side. 7/10
Sep 25, 2015 10:48 AM
Jun 2008

Taromaru final words killed me.
I dropped tons of manly tears, and some not that manly tears T.T
Sep 25, 2015 10:53 AM

Aug 2008
Wait did Taroumaru turned into zombie and then came back as normal dog before die? Does that mean if they give the vaccine to Megunee, she will actually come back?

That zombie at the end going to school, is that Kei?Season 2 please.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 25, 2015 10:57 AM

Jul 2007
Zapredon said:
Wait did Taroumaru turned into zombie and then came back as normal dog before die? Does that mean if they give the vaccine to Megunee, she will actually come back?

Considering Taroumaru was a zombie for less than a day and died in minutes after the cure, chances are the cure would just simply kill Megu-nee
Sep 25, 2015 11:00 AM

Aug 2008
CookingPriest said:
Zapredon said:

Considering Taroumaru was a zombie for less than a day and died in minutes after the cure, chances are the cure would just simply kill Megu-nee

In Gakkou, when you become zombie, did you die at the same time or just lost consciousness? In most zombie TV series as far as I can remember, once you turn into zombie, it not possible to bring you back to life. You pretty much dead at the same time.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 25, 2015 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
Well 7/10. I didn't expect happy ending, but it wasn't bad.
I enjoyed this show and I will buy mange when it will be released in Poland (next year)
@up, and so?
Most of zombie movies are produced by Americans, in one repeated scheme.
Zombie is not something real, so why you are convinced that if someone turn into zombie, than there is not back to normal?
This is a world of fiction, in this show there is a cure for zombieness (which is working only if is applied short after infection) , so?
rsc-plSep 25, 2015 11:13 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 25, 2015 11:17 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Absolutely sad ending for me. I cried some tears when Taroumaru was about to die and then did. That was too much for me.

A season 2 will come soon, pretty sure of that. Amazing series.

9/10
Sep 25, 2015 11:20 AM

May 2014
VanishingKira said:
Not as innovative or good as people made it out to be 5/10.

If there is a second season probably will watch it but wouldn't expect it to get significantly better.

This.
Sep 25, 2015 11:31 AM

Sep 2008
DeadlyRequiem said:
but I also dont get why he was ... alive? at the end... He changed back into zombie or what?

Zapredon said:

Taroumaru just like Kurumi was bitten/hurt by zombie,
but he don't died and he could back to normal thanks antidote.

Me:
Sep 25, 2015 11:42 AM

Aug 2008
LittleStar said:
DeadlyRequiem said:
but I also dont get why he was ... alive? at the end... He changed back into zombie or what?

Zapredon said:

Taroumaru just like Kurumi was bitten/hurt by zombie,
but he don't died and he could back to normal thanks antidote.

Me:

Oh, so Taroumaru didn't exactly turned into zombie.

Sep 25, 2015 11:53 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Manga readers need to chill.
Sep 25, 2015 12:01 PM

May 2009
I should just watch some Jojo to satisfy my feelings about the dog.
Sep 25, 2015 12:02 PM

Aug 2013
Things got complicated in the beginning of the episode, for a moment I thought maybe there would not be a happy ending, well, everything was up solving gradually and then the sentimentalism took over the episode, several emotional moments and some fine speeches, usually a good end

The anime surprised me a lot, so much that soon I started reading the manga, there were some differences in adaptation, but the plot was well used and I quite liked the animation style also, the characters are great, Kurumi with her big smile was one of best girls of the season, and in general in my opinion the anime was one of the best of the season, I definitely recommend and wait one second season in the future ..
Sep 25, 2015 12:04 PM

Sep 2011
lol at the Taroumaru hate. I cried okay...

Sep 25, 2015 12:11 PM

Feb 2013
Yuki literally just sent those zombies home with one of her "SCHOOL IS AWESOME" speeches? I don't really care for the idea that these zombies are in some way attached to their old routine. Part of what makes them menacing is that they're unpredictable and can't be reasoned with. This resolution kinda ruined that. Also not a fan of how they used the few extra minutes they had that could have been used to cover some more meaningful bits of the manga to have the girls talk about how amazing their dog was.

Pretty meh adaptation, which is a shame since the direction/animation was pretty much always where it needed to be. Actual script though was a bit of a let-down.

CookingPriest said:
Taroumaru was symbol of their ignorant happy lives in the school club.

I thought Yuki had that role locked up
gedataSep 25, 2015 1:26 PM
Sep 25, 2015 12:22 PM

Jan 2013
So much to say about this episode that i don't even know where to start so...
This is probably one of the best animes in this season,i really enjoyed every episode.
So Taroumarou didn't survived but at least they cured him...
I wonder why didn't they saved the other stundents?Like Tarou was already infected but the cure worked on him or maybe it was already too late for them?
Still,apparently Kei got infected too :/ I expected until the end that she would be alive or they would find that she escaped (in the 2nd season),or something like that...
So there was another dog,i thought that they rescued him and took him with them but apparently nope.
They graduated!!! So happy to see it :D
Hope to see more of the shovel-kun ahahahahahaha

I will surely miss this anime,hope they make a 2nd season!

9/10 <3

P.s Megu-Nee We will miss you!

YoxalLoyal said:
bastek66 said:

Why isn't Taroumaru listed as the main character...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 25, 2015 12:23 PM

Jul 2013
Well I was hoping for a ballsdeep everyone gets murdered ending, but hey you cant win them all...

Still, the ride was pretty good, it got me genuinely scared at some points (which I wasnt expecting at all) at the same time it managed to give off the usual SoL vibe, so kudos for that... now wait for S2 I guess

Oh final rating I believe a 8/10 sounds good
Sep 25, 2015 12:24 PM
Jul 2012
bastek66 said:
Jesus Christ, this fucking dog ruined everything. Why was that little shit suddenly alive?

more like where did his great big gash of a bite mark go? kurumi still had her, albeit bandaged, scratch/bite mark, an it was superficial lol
Sep 25, 2015 12:39 PM

Apr 2012
4/10

The plot progression was super slow, and there were too many episodes wasted on trivial things and fanservice. Nothing really drastic happened until the very last few episodes, and the whole resolution to the zombie invasion was pretty lame and anti-climatic. It's a shame because the series seems to have some potential now that they have finally left the school.

Sep 25, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2014
LittleStar said:
Me:

Everybody's just hating of Taromaru... meanwhile I'm deducting an entire point of my final score because he still died in the end. Taromaru was the best part of the whole damn show; besides, in fiction, dog deaths are about a million times sadder than human deaths. I cried.
Sep 25, 2015 12:48 PM

Oct 2012
Good ending, kinda bittersweet but that only adds to impact of this show. One can say this was the happy end.

It was really not your usual moe anime and there were some clever things used to tell the story.
I enjoyed it from the start but as it is it felt a little bit shallow. It all depends on whether there is second season or not. But even if it isn't this was good enough as ending already.

7/10
Sep 25, 2015 1:04 PM

Jan 2015
juicykitten95 said:
story in the manga was not any better in the terms of quality it was just more edgy

all i remember was :
1.yuki doing something cute
2.kuromi slashes zobies
3.yuki doing something cute
4.kuromi slashes zobies
5.yuki doing something cute
6.kuromi slashes zobies
and the heli scene lol
-heli crashes
-kuromi and miki go out to slash zobies
-kuromi and miki are surrounded
-yuuri going "hfieufhweuif omg its over nooo"
-yuki is clueless
-yuki goes to fight or something but its all k cuz they returned
such master writing

seriously manga isnt as great as you are all making it out to be.What was different was that the art changed to be more suitable for the anime and more SoL moments for pandering the japanese fanbase.

objectively i think the anime is better but since i like edgy stuff i wished for more suffering

g8 b8 m8 8/8
Sep 25, 2015 1:22 PM

Sep 2013
I can't quite find the words to describe how disappointing this finale was. For all the changes it made, everything being resolved with "You can go home now" was really lame.

I'll stick with just supporting the manga version in future.
Sep 25, 2015 1:53 PM

Jan 2008
Ignoring all the "it's not a perfect adaption" crap I'm seeing like always, it was overall enjoyable. Coulda done with less screwing around the past episodes but I guess they need to make it fit a cours worth of episodes somehow.

OST when? Need that music box song.
Sep 25, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2014
politoadboy said:
NipahAllDay said:
Reasons why I hate mangatards and that mean something since I am one.

He has a legit reason for being frustrated though
Not really. It just comes as him hating it because it's different from the manga.
Sep 25, 2015 2:12 PM
Sep 2013
This anime gives off Madoka vibes, although the "slice of life in a post-apocalyptic setting" seems quite off. Nevertheless this anime is an enjoyable watch, haters aside.

8/10
Sep 25, 2015 2:13 PM

Jun 2014
Oh well it wasn't bad. Except for the 2 last episode I wasn't really satisfied with this adaptation but it's good enough I guess. I just hoped they went darker in the atmosphere like in the manga but it seems the author wanted to portray hope mainly in the anime adaptation.
Sep 25, 2015 2:20 PM

Dec 2014
Also I would like to debate with other people, but I'm not a fan at making arguments in threads.
Sep 25, 2015 2:21 PM
Sep 2013
Zeally said:
4/10

The plot progression was super slow, and there were too many episodes wasted on trivial things and fanservice. Nothing really drastic happened until the very last few episodes, and the whole resolution to the zombie invasion was pretty lame and anti-climatic. It's a shame because the series seems to have some potential now that they have finally left the school.

I guess you never saw Madoka yet? Or maybe Yuyuyu? This anime's ending is quite similar to that of Yuyuyu.
Sep 25, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
I just realized the 2nd dog that apparently existed and survived on it's own all this time dug up Yuki's hat for some reason.
Sep 25, 2015 2:34 PM

May 2013
Ok, I'm really sad they didn't adapt Chapter 29. But that end signifies something.

8/10
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 25, 2015 2:37 PM

Nov 2013
It was all right. Didn't really like that they did the "main character saves the day" thing, but it rather tied well with the whole "they actually retain some memories" thing with Taroumaru and the announcement. I'll give my suspension of disbelief for that.

Zeally said:
4/10

My god, did ppl like not expect it to be Slice of Life? Just another result of someone giving another a recommendation gone wrong?
Sep 25, 2015 2:53 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Manga readers be salty, meanwhile crying for Taroumaru's death.
Sep 25, 2015 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
AOTS. 11/10. Taroumaru MVP. Feels.
Sep 25, 2015 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
Taroumaru's last words were "Thank you... for the screen time!"
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

226 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

227 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.