Forum Settings
Forums

TEEN'S CHILLING TEXTS BEFORE BOY'S SUICIDE

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 27, 2015 12:17 PM

Mar 2008
Fintan said:
I'd say just leave it alone, don't involve any of you and none of you really know what actually happened. Clearly this kid had wanted to kill himself for a while, judging the girl and case only on a nights worth of text messages is just stupid.
And yet youre not leaving it alone and taking sides, making sure to say hes the only one really responsible. Sounds like you're just trying to end an argument because you cant come up with a better excuse.
Aug 27, 2015 12:25 PM
Jan 2014
Fintan said:
elros75 said:

Yes she definitely shouldn't be treated like some sort of victim.

Victim? No. Criminal? Also, no. You're all judging everything that happened based on bias evidence. She clearly does have issues, but so did the kid who killed himself. His mother didn't do anything despite his obvious cry for help by leaving a site about suicide on the computer for her to see. Lastly the district attorney is a close relative, which is why everything about this case is so bias.

I'd say just leave it alone, don't involve any of you and none of you really know what actually happened. Clearly this kid had wanted to kill himself for a while, judging the girl and case only on a nights worth of text messages is just stupid.

That's my point.

Based on what I've read this wasn't an isolated incident.
She constantly pressured him throughout the course of their relationship, the guy was troubled obviously but he trusted her and she used that to her advantage to push him over the edge and then get off from the sympathy she received.
She even went as far as to give him advice on how to kill himself.
She even texted about it to one of her friends saying this:

"Like, honestly I could have stopped it. I was the one on the phone with him and he got out of the car because [the carbon monoxide] was working and he got scared. I fucking told him to get back in."

That kind of behavior is clearly dangerous and should be treated accordingly.

Honestly you probably know yourself that she's most likely not gonna serve any serious jail sentence.
What matters is the principle, this shouldn't be tolerated.
Aug 27, 2015 12:26 PM

Jun 2013
I'm absolutely fine with the premise of one taking their own life if they feel like such life is not worth living--granted the circumstances entail that they have actually tried moving past this point, and have found it impossible to do so. In that sense, I don't necessarily think the "coercion" which seems more synonymous to reinforcement in this case is entirely wrong--but that would be if said conversation was the only context of this case. The fact that she attempted to use his death post-mortem to spin her own campaign and gain popularity is where the sympathy ends, and the justification for the charges against her begin. Her use of his death as a ploy for her own wellbeing is what's disgusting, not the conversations themselves.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 27, 2015 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
YandereTheEmo said:
Her use of his death as a ploy for her own wellbeing is what's disgusting, not the conversations themselves.

Well in your opinion. As someone who knows a lot about the particular subject I find the conversation absolutely deplorable and disgusting. Considering the circumstances just how far she was willing to go, to not end until he killed himself, she pushed and pushed and said (considering his condition) some horrendously evil things. She pushed him constantly towards death behind a veil of kindness and friendship and pretend care that makes it even worse. We generally downplay how much others can influence people. If someone girl influences her boyfriend to kill a bunch of people before turning the gun on himself she is an accessory but a girl convinces a vulnerable guy who could have been saved to kill himself its his fault. Influence can be so powerful and determine an outcome of a persons life that we have had many death cults where thousands have committed suicide or acts of evil on the will of one preacher.

Theres different kinds of evil, there's brutal and then there's this kind. Its the kind that abusive mothers use on their own daughter so her boyfriend can abuse her (read a story a few weeks ago where this happened) its not holding her down while he takes advantage its making her believe its the right thing and even holding her hand when he takes her virginity kind of evil.

But like crazy feminists this kind of thing triggers me so I must away.
SpooksAug 27, 2015 12:47 PM
Aug 27, 2015 12:51 PM

Jun 2013
Spooks_McBones said:
Well in your opinion.

Isn't this a given? Does it being my opinion somehow lessen the value?

As someone who knows a lot about the particular subject I find the conversation absolutely deplorable and disgusting.

Well in your opinion.

Am I doing this right?

Considering the circumstances just how far she was willing to go, to not end until he killed himself, she pushed and pushed and said (considering his condition) some horrendously evil things.

Caveat: evil is not inherent, objective, or ubiquitous, so you're going to have to detail what you find to be evil.

Anyway, at no time does he concede that he is not still depressed, that he wishes to change, or that he does not want to kill himself--merely that he is scared of death, and scared of doing so. If we merely address the conversation, it seems as though she's merely prodding him to follow through on his convictions in order to end his perpetual-unhappiness (by mutual admission). Although, we now know, by appended context, that she wasn't doing so in order to end her friend's unhappiness, but in order to further her own position--which is what makes her actions so disgusting and apathetic--she prioritized her own self-betterment above the, albeit sad, life her friend (whom she was ostensibly reinforcing).

She pushed him constantly towards death behind a veil of kindness and friendship and pretend care that makes it even worse.

Oh, and you support my point here. Her words themselves, the conversations themselves, are not wrong (ostensibly), but because of the context we now have, we know her intents to be not that of care, friendship, and empathy, but rather apathy and cruelty.

Theres different kinds of evil, there's brutal and then there's this kind.

Right... again evil isn't inherent, so you're going to have to detail it a bit more.
YaN333Aug 27, 2015 1:16 PM
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 27, 2015 2:09 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Well this was a depressing read.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 28, 2015 4:43 AM

Oct 2014
lmao a fucking plain could land on her forehead
Aug 28, 2015 5:14 AM

Dec 2014
RufusLatro said:
lmao a fucking plain could land on her forehead
Plains landing... I see what you did there.

obscureanimefan said:
I think little girls are sexy.
Aug 28, 2015 11:02 AM

May 2014
Fintan said:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/02/get-back-in-there-teen-charged-with-pressuring-boyfriend-to-commit-suicide/

This article is a little better I'd say. It also points out that the district attorney in that area happens to be a first cousin of the kid who killed himself. If you know what that means, you'd know this case is most likely not being handled fairly.

Personally I think both of them were mentally ill and need/ed therapy. It's too bad the boy killed himself, but you can't kill someone with words. She certainly did not help him, but that's not a crime. It also mentions the boy left a page about suicide on his computer for his mother to see, and after seeing it she said nothing to him. So clearly his family was in denial too, hell most of his pictures it looks like if you yelled at him a bit he'd start crying.

Sad, but you are all blaming the girl way too much. She's clearly not mentally stable herself.

even after reading that article she still sounds guilty. urging someone to commit suicide is manslaughter here in murica. even if you say it was because she has mental problems, it doesn't change the fact that what she did was a crime. unless you want to say she was "insane" in which case she will likely be in a criminal mental hospital for the rest of her life.

for the record i think she was just a sociopath.
Aug 28, 2015 2:09 PM

Apr 2011
joey101937 said:
Fintan said:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/02/get-back-in-there-teen-charged-with-pressuring-boyfriend-to-commit-suicide/

This article is a little better I'd say. It also points out that the district attorney in that area happens to be a first cousin of the kid who killed himself. If you know what that means, you'd know this case is most likely not being handled fairly.

Personally I think both of them were mentally ill and need/ed therapy. It's too bad the boy killed himself, but you can't kill someone with words. She certainly did not help him, but that's not a crime. It also mentions the boy left a page about suicide on his computer for his mother to see, and after seeing it she said nothing to him. So clearly his family was in denial too, hell most of his pictures it looks like if you yelled at him a bit he'd start crying.

Sad, but you are all blaming the girl way too much. She's clearly not mentally stable herself.

even after reading that article she still sounds guilty. urging someone to commit suicide is manslaughter here in murica. even if you say it was because she has mental problems, it doesn't change the fact that what she did was a crime. unless you want to say she was "insane" in which case she will likely be in a criminal mental hospital for the rest of her life.

No what she did is not technically illegal, that's why this case has been in court for so long.

I can tell you to kill yourself, it's not illegal. What she'd most likely get charged with is negligent homicide for not reporting his suicide attempts, which if her lawyer can prove he said it countless times and never actually did it....she'll probably get off.

No matter what you guys say, and how much of a bitch she is, this guy chose to kill himself. He didn't have to talk to this girl or listen to her, clearly he didn't listen to her before so he chose to listen to her that time. It was his choice, he killed himself, she did not kill him.
Aug 28, 2015 2:14 PM

Apr 2013
traed said:
But sociopathy is a metal illness.
Why don't we just label EVERYTHING that sways just a fraction from an archetypical norm a "disorder".
Aug 28, 2015 2:30 PM

Mar 2012
From a pragmatic perspective, it would make little sense to put her in jail. Despite doing something horrific, she does not pose an ongoing threat to anyone. Counselling would be much cheaper and much more likely to put her life on track.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Aug 28, 2015 2:31 PM

Apr 2011
traed said:
Fintan said:
And yet youre not leaving it alone and taking sides, making sure to say hes the only one really responsible. Sounds like you're just trying to end an argument because you cant come up with a better excuse.

I'm not taking sides, I'm saying none of us really know anything besides those bias text messages they released. There's a lot more even from that night that they did not feel the need to release, and have been holding off. I'm not denying she did what she did, but the context and what happened before is not known to us. It also HAS to be acknowledge that the district attorney is a close relative to the teen who killed himself. So this did not start as a fair trial, that relative stepped down but the the attorney at law is still dealing with a case that involves a close relative to their boss....

here's an interesting article if you want to read more on it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-it-a-crime-to-encourage-suicide-unusual-massachusetts-case-of-conrad-roy-and-michelle-carter/

All I'm saying is you guys are saying that she killed him, she didn't. He killed himself, he chose to do that. He was by himself, he could have turned his phone off or not talked to her. What she did was fucked up, but it's not something that a teenage girl will go to jail for. Sorry, but this girl will not see jail time. Unless she told him how to kill himself(told him to buy a generator and put it in his truck) she will almost certainly not be charged. Probably will get probation.

Just trying to get you guys to calm down and be realistic about this. This girl did not "control" him, he did this to himself. I'm sure the family doesn't want to admit that either, but it's the truth.
Aug 28, 2015 4:31 PM

May 2014
Fintan said:
joey101937 said:

No what she did is not technically illegal, that's why this case has been in court for so long.

I can tell you to kill yourself, it's not illegal. What she'd most likely get charged with is negligent homicide for not reporting his suicide attempts, which if her lawyer can prove he said it countless times and never actually did it....she'll probably get off.

No matter what you guys say, and how much of a bitch she is, this guy chose to kill himself. He didn't have to talk to this girl or listen to her, clearly he didn't listen to her before so he chose to listen to her that time. It was his choice, he killed himself, she did not kill him.

are you sure? i remember hearing that they made that illegal, though i read another article that it may vary by state. either way it could also be assisting in suicide. seems what made him stop himself before killing himself was his mental worries, which she helped him overcome and pushed him over the edge of doing it. he had a mental problem and she used that to convince him to kill himself, something he would not do if he was of sound mind.
Aug 28, 2015 6:23 PM

Mar 2008
Fintan said:
All I'm saying is you guys are saying that she killed him, she didn't. He killed himself, he chose to do that. He was by himself, he could have turned his phone off or not talked to her. What she did was fucked up, but it's not something that a teenage girl will go to jail for. Sorry, but this girl will not see jail time. Unless she told him how to kill himself(told him to buy a generator and put it in his truck) she will almost certainly not be charged. Probably will get probation.

Just trying to get you guys to calm down and be realistic about this. This girl did not "control" him, he did this to himself. I'm sure the family doesn't want to admit that either, but it's the truth.
You've obviously never been suicidal and talked to someone like this before.
Aug 28, 2015 7:04 PM

Jan 2015
And they say suicide is good...... SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEE
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Aug 28, 2015 7:58 PM

Mar 2008
Hitlerchu said:
traed said:
But sociopathy is a metal illness.
Why don't we just label EVERYTHING that sways just a fraction from an archetypical norm a "disorder".
Actually everything that dos harm to onesself and others is a mental illness
Aug 29, 2015 12:07 AM

Mar 2015
Coldsp33d said:
Plains landing... I see what you did there.

your signature is so on point
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2015 7:53 AM
Jan 2014
Fintan said:

Sorry, but this girl will not see jail time. Unless she told him how to kill himself(told him to buy a generator and put it in his truck) she will almost certainly not be charged. Probably will get probation.

From I've been able to gather from the various articles about this case she showed him how to kill himself by carbon monoxide poisoning and helped him do the research and preparations.
Aug 29, 2015 1:01 PM

Jun 2013
traed said:
Fintan said:

What a great way to respond to a decent argument, just presuming a stance about your opposition's personal experiences (which are irrelevant) to void his points.
YandereTheEmo said:
Aug 29, 2015 1:24 PM

Apr 2011
traed said:
Fintan said:

You don't know what I've been through or seen, don't make baseless assumptions.

elros75 said:
Fintan said:

Sorry, but this girl will not see jail time. Unless she told him how to kill himself(told him to buy a generator and put it in his truck) she will almost certainly not be charged. Probably will get probation.

From I've been able to gather from the various articles about this case she showed him how to kill himself by carbon monoxide poisoning and helped him do the research and preparations.

How did you gather that she showed him how to do it? I said earlier I live near where this happened and this has been on my local news for the last year, and I've read articles. There's nothing besides you assuming it that would show she told him how to do it. I know you're basing this off the quote "you've got what you need", that alone doesn't say anything. As I said, and you're all still ignoring, is this court case is tainted. The district attorney in charge was a close relative, and the one that released the text messages and dealt with the police(as well as had a previous relationship with the police, as the district attorney would). This isn't just something you write off.....

All I'm saying is they were both fucked up, and none of you know for sure if he'd have done it anyways. You're all just assuming, and in court it has to be beyond reasonable doubt.
Aug 29, 2015 2:09 PM

Jul 2012
Fintan said:

I agree somewhat in both of their state of minds they may have seen it as justified.
Aug 30, 2015 2:47 AM
Jan 2014
Fintan -> I'm basing this off this article : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-texts-boyfriends-suicide_55db712de4b04ae4970401b5

Quote:

"The teen went so far as to help Roy research the best method of siphoning carbon monoxide into his truck. Carter told Roy he was making up excuses not to go through with the suicide when discussing the siphoning plan.
[...]
And if carbon monoxide poisoning didn't work? "Try the bag or hanging," she told him."

Also after the suicide she sent this to a friend.

"It's something [cops] have to do with suicides and homicides and [Roy's mother] said they have to go through his phone and see if anyone encouraged him to do it on text and stuff," she told her friend. "[If] they read my messages with him I'm done. His family will hate me and I can go to jail."
elros75Aug 30, 2015 7:17 AM
Aug 30, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2011
elros75 said:
Fintan -> I'm basing this off this article : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-texts-boyfriends-suicide_55db712de4b04ae4970401b5

Quote:

"The teen went so far as to help Roy research the best method of siphoning carbon monoxide into his truck. Carter told Roy he was making up excuses not to go through with the suicide when discussing the siphoning plan.
[...]
And if carbon monoxide poisoning didn't work? "Try the bag or hanging," she told him."

Also after the suicide she sent this to a friend.

"It's something [cops] have to do with suicides and homicides and [Roy's mother] said they have to go through his phone and see if anyone encouraged him to do it on text and stuff," she told her friend. "[If] they read my messages with him I'm done. His family will hate me and I can go to jail."

I like huffpost, but that article is not very good journalism. Pay close attention to the wording, which you happened to cut out. "The texts appear to show that Carter not only encouraged Roy to take his life, but even helped him figure out the best methods to do so."
I think when they say "appears" it's referring to what I said in how she said "you've got what you need". That in now way say's she herself told him this method, it's possible but there's no released proof so far. I'm just being skeptical, as I've said the district attorney is a close relative and clearly has some fairly powerful friends. It would not be hard at all to paint this the way they wanted to the media. That being said, from everything I've read I think she certainly was wrong to do/say what she did. I'd also like to see the whole context of that quote "try the bag, or hanging", to me it seems to be taken out of context to look as if she suggested the idea(which again, maybe she did, just not enough to convince me of this yet). Also the quote(which they really shouldn't have quoted) say's she allegedly said "You're not taking credit for my idea though, right?", regarding the baseball game in Roy's honor. So it's a quote from someone with no real evidence she even said it(despite the fact this girl seems to communicate almost solely on facebook and texting)

There should be a lot more texts and evidence released soon, unless she does a plea in which case they probably wouldn't be released publicly. Her defense has said that the police and district attorney have other text messages that they have not released that show her trying to talk him out of it multiple times. I don't know if that's true, but it was on the TV report I saw. Seems weird they would lie, if they know the police have the text messages. I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know completely how certain things would work.

I think the last part of that article says a lot also, quoting her conversation with her friend. She said he had said it would be like "Romeo & Juliet" and that he had said he would be looking down at her and send her a sign(which she says, she didn't get). This was a conversation with a friend she clearly trusted, and she's saying things that show just how naive she is. Makes me think she's not exactly some evil bitch just trying to get people to kill themselves. There's almost no text messages for us to read besides that night from the kid Roy. I'm curious what some of their conversations were like before that night. He clearly wanted to kill himself, and talked to her about it, and looked up things online about it(he mentions leaving a website up for his mother to see).

Just trying to show you guys this is a bit of a bias court case, and while she's certainly not innocent of everything I don't think she is the one who pushed him to the point of killing himself(maybe though). Why did he want to kill himself? They don't hint all in the messages released of the reasons he's so depressed. I know depression isn't always caused by something, and can simply just be depression. To me it seems like they're hiding something regarding that.
Aug 30, 2015 12:04 PM
Jan 2014
Fair enough if you want to be skeptical about the case, I'm just going by the article and the court document featured in it which doesn't really help her case in my opinion.

Regarding the hanging part:

"Oh, okay. Well I would do the CO. That honestly is the best way I know it's hard to find a tank so if you could use another car or something then do that. But next I'd try the bag or hanging. Hanging is painless and takes like a second if you do it right. "

Other text messages show her calling one of her friend pretending like she doesn't know what's going on and acting like she's worried for him, while at the same time she's telling him "to get back in the fucking car".
Aug 30, 2015 12:25 PM

Apr 2011
elros75 said:
Fair enough if you want to be skeptical about the case, I'm just going by the article and the court document featured in it which doesn't really help her case in my opinion.

Regarding the hanging part:

"Oh, okay. Well I would do the CO. That honestly is the best way I know it's hard to find a tank so if you could use another car or something then do that. But next I'd try the bag or hanging. Hanging is painless and takes like a second if you do it right. "

Other text messages show her calling one of her friend pretending like she doesn't know what's going on and acting like she's worried for him, while at the same time she's telling him "to get back in the fucking car".

Ah, that quote is actually the most damning one I've seen. Weird, that's not the one they use in the TV news reports or the majority of the articles. Cause what she says there is as close to being something she can actually be charged for I've seen so far. The "get back in" is not.

This guy is one of the few people I've heard of actually being charged https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Melchert-Dinkel

He basically would talk to people online pretending to be a young female nurse, coaching people in the best way to commit suicide.

He didn't get much time, and his in my opinion were far worse as he literally seeked the people out and lied to them. While this girl was 17 and allegedly dating the boy. So I'd read that wiki to get an idea of how she might be charged, if she is.

I had not seen that quote, which is odd cause I've seen all the local news reports over the last year. I think she'll probably make some plea or they'll try to go for a mistrial due to the relative having authority in the courts there.

Be careful about the qoutes saying she was communicating with multiple people. Like earlier in this thread people mentioned how one source said that she had been already posting and planning things on facebook before his death. That's not true, she planned something on facebook after his death. The cops however said they "think" she was trying to put together “a plan to get sympathy from her friends,”.

A lot of the info is not being released or covered properly in my opinion. I'd like to see someone get access to all the evidence and do a real report on it. After seeing that quote it is pretty incriminating(not that other stuff she said wasn't, but that's the most illegal thing I've seen so far).

Oh well, I think she's still being trialed as a minor so she most likely will get probation and banned from internet for a few years or something(which is actually pretty serious for a teen just out of highschool).
Aug 30, 2015 12:58 PM
Jan 2014
You can read the district attorney's indictment at the end of the article, the hanging bit is from page 11 I believe, the document is pretty long like 40 pages, haven't read all of it but it also mentions the bit where she's messaging her friend Samantha Boardman acting like she's worried for him while at the same time telling him to stay in the car.
It also puts forward the legal arguments and precedents.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-texts-boyfriends-suicide_55db712de4b04ae4970401b5

Hanging advice from the District Attorney's indictment.
https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/3752ngzm0w4neoy9/images/13-541a8ce605.jpg

Example of her talking shit to her friend Samantha:
https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/3752ngzm0w4neoy9/images/21-389f4bd6d4.jpg

First page of the main legal argument against her:
https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/3752ngzm0w4neoy9/images/26-01f290e9b1.jpg
elros75Aug 30, 2015 1:08 PM
Aug 30, 2015 1:13 PM

Dec 2014
elros75 said:
PrimeX said:
so she did it to gain sympathy? lol crazy bitch

Pretty much after making sure he went through with it she started a suicide awareness campaign and posted messages about how heartbreaking it was to lose him.

Pretty stupid reason... would have been better if she did this for fun rather than attention.
Is this where you live?

Aug 30, 2015 3:15 PM

Jul 2015
what a fucking cunt
i make terrible youtube videos, dont click the link unless you have literally seen everything else in existence
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8qW8C2w0PNpTGlA-0r_HA
Aug 30, 2015 11:03 PM

Mar 2008
Fintan said:
traed said:

Its hardly baseless when you so strongly defend her despite her clear contradictory actions of what she said to him than to what she presented to other people. A fund for people to prevent suicide while she helped push him to suicide and she just had to have her name in. Really? Acting like shes noticed hes gone when she knew why already as if to avoid suspicion. If she thought she did nothing wrong she wouldnt try to cover it up with that little touch. With those actions how can you assume anything she said to him prior is redeeming? Because nothing would redeem that. Saying she did it for attention is an over simplification of things but that doesnt mean she did nothing wrong.
Aug 31, 2015 4:28 AM

Mar 2013
Sad. She seemed quite attractive in appearance if I got the right photos.
Aug 31, 2015 11:13 AM
Jul 2013
Jesus christ, this was depressing.
Sep 1, 2015 9:55 AM

Apr 2014
the fuck is wrong with her, someone needs to evalute HER mental health, she crazy af
Sep 1, 2015 1:05 PM

Apr 2011
traed said:
Fintan said:

Its hardly baseless when you so strongly defend her despite her clear contradictory actions of what she said to him than to what she presented to other people. A fund for people to prevent suicide while she helped push him to suicide and she just had to have her name in. Really? Acting like shes noticed hes gone when she knew why already as if to avoid suspicion. If she thought she did nothing wrong she wouldnt try to cover it up with that little touch. With those actions how can you assume anything she said to him prior is redeeming? Because nothing would redeem that. Saying she did it for attention is an over simplification of things but that doesnt mean she did nothing wrong.

What the hell does anything you just said have to do with you knowing anything about my life? I'm not going to explain everything again, cause I've done it enough. I didn't "defend" her so much as question aspects of the case. So get over it and don't fucking judge me act like you know me.
Sep 1, 2015 1:12 PM

Mar 2008
You did more than just question it. You also said she was not responsible because he was the one who killed himself which shows you already do have a set opinion on her actions and think nothing should be done with her legally at all. Sorry if you were offended or upset that I had reasons to believe you didnt know what you were talking about. Some bias on how the case is handled does not say anything about her actual actions though . Im not saying youre entirely wrong but your conclusions are too apologetic sounding for her.
traedSep 1, 2015 1:32 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.