Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 26, 2015 8:32 AM

May 2014
Nashetania, of course.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2015 6:11 AM

Aug 2015
starmaker032 said:
Frrrosty said:
I could care less about who the fake is, no one gets any credit for guessing right because I think it's pretty damn easy.

How was the barrier activated? Was it the fake who activated it? Why did they activate it? Now these are worthwhile questions and anyone who is able deduce these correctly deserves a gold medal.

Otherwise, jumping the gun to claim who the brave is, falls under circular reasoning.

I just read the LN and no because...

Also circular reasoning is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with.

Also no. That wouldn't be circular reasoning as it would just simply be bad or improper reasoning if you really wanted a fallacy to go with it I suppose "False cause" would be it.

Maybe I should have reworded that better. From a logical perspective, it is difficult to deduce who the fake is because the mystery is so well done - all of them seem suspicious.

However, from a narrative perspective, there are no barriers for you to see the answer. If you know the logistics of writing a decent mystery, then the identity of the fake is right of front of you.

My use of 'circular reasoning' is because, many of the people I've met online discussing theories, either: always let their feelings overcome them so they want a certain character to be the fake due to resentment or the like, OR: is suspicious of one person only so they absentmindedly attempt to find proof just for that person alone.
E.g.: Nashetania is the fake because she is the Saint of Blades and so can control the blade for activating the barrier.

Sure you can put this under the logical fallacy of false cause, but I think it primarily pertains to circular reasoning. usually due to the way people word said theories.

Keep in mind starmaker032, that this is more of a general analysis of people's theories rather than a personal comment. I posted it because viewers seem to be single-minded enough to underestimate this mystery story when there is much more than just 'who', as more complex questions are missed out such as 'why' or 'how'.
Aug 27, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2014
I can say that it is a fail. The best mysteries have the hardest mysteries, and too many people are on the right track. It would be best if SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS It was like Nashetania 20%, Mora 50%, Adlet 30%.

For some reason, it's very cool to doubt Adlet :D

Aug 27, 2015 9:26 AM

Jun 2015
I find it incredibly unlikely that it's Adlet. For starters, we've seen him become a Brave, and we've been privy to his thoughts - it's clear that he thinks himself as a real Brave, and not the fake. Unless they pull a Fight Club-esque plot twist, Adlet is in the clear. Either that or there is information that has not yet been revealed that would implicate him somehow, but I doubt it.

Besides, I can think of two others who are the most likely candidates.
Aug 28, 2015 6:54 AM

Mar 2010
I think it's Nashetania. It was already mentioned here that she did several things that would help the 7th, making sure that everyone survives and thus stalling is one of the major ones. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if we had a traitor and a fake brave in 2 different people. It would explain how no one but Adlet was near the temple yet the barrier activated. They they're cooperating, maybe they have completely different goal, maybe it's all just a test or whatever.

Regardless, Nashetania has much higher probability than anyone else to be the 7th (assuming that they know they're fake). It would be really interesting if the fake one didn't know it and the whole thing was just a ruse by Demon King's followers to make the braves waste time and thus the Demon King has time to resurrect. Clearly, the 7th/traitor isn't killing them so stalling is their only goal. Which means that whoever it is, keeping the status quo is their top priority. So they will cause more and more confusion while making sure they're more or less safe.

Now onto why I think it's Nashetania. I did it the other way round. Once you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. Again, assuming the 7th knows they're fake.

1. Adlet - MC and already confirmed real by his fight with Hans.
2. Hans - Confirmed by his battle with Adlet. It was pointless for him to behave the way he did if he was truly 7th.
3. Chamot - Confirmed by ep 8. There is no way 7th would be blood thirsty because it would foil their plan.
4. Flemmy - Confirmed for playing it too aggressively to be a fake since it would put her on the top of suspicion list.

So, what we have left is Nashetania, Goldov and Mora. I have nothing that would put them as the impossible ones however Mora is very highly unlikely because of her drive to catch the 7th asap. That would lead to the count of braves shrinking which would lead to faster destruction of the barrier. And that is exactly what the 7th doesn't want otherwise they wouldn't set up/join this argument at all. Goldov is also highly unlikely because he's in love with Nashetania so I doubt he would do anything to harm her willingly or would even go for this plan if he had strong emotional connection to anyone in the group.

Which means that from the possible choices, only Nashetania is left. If we look at her actions she was pretty much avoiding stating her own opinion, not being very vocal and when she was, she either sided with someone or gave a very neutral reaction. She belongs to the group who knows how to activate barrier, destroyed a part of the system "by accident" and does her best to stall. She keeps Goldov by her side at all times and makes sure he's loyal to her.
SuiNoByakkoAug 28, 2015 6:58 AM
Aug 28, 2015 11:41 PM

Apr 2014
I think it's Mora. If no one could have broke into the temple before him then it means someone used a key and waited inside until the lock was broke, and Mora is the only one with a key right? Anyways, im just going to start reading the novel from the point after episode 8, which should be starting with volume 1 chapter 4.3 now.
Aug 29, 2015 1:45 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Elementary, my dear OP: I put my money on Mora being the fake (assuming no plot-twist where there's no fake or something like that). She's kinda taking charge of the group, which puts her above suspicions from the rest, and she seemed too 'keikaku doori' during Hans and Adlet's confrontation. She was fast to accept Adlet as the fake and to organize the others to catch him.
Also being the one who came up with the whole barrier plan, who knows what she knows about the temple. It may not actually be a closed room.

On the subject of the fake not knowing they're the fake, I've been thinking that if it was actually the case: what would be the need for a 7th? Why not just control one of the six or, better yet, all of the six heroes? So I think that if someone is the fake, then they're aware of it.

Or maybe the goddess of fate is like the goblet of fire, and just chose 7 for lulz
BatoKusanagiAug 29, 2015 1:49 AM
Aug 29, 2015 6:15 AM

Jan 2013
My first thought was that goddess actually made 7 heroes instead of 6 for redundancy (as being goddess gives you quite a lot justification to cheat)

However, it doesn't seem to be case.

So my tip is Moira.

She controls flow of all information inside the story.
Everything what was said depends of Moira confirmation, she can lie without anyone noticing as no one can confirm her claims.
Has highest rank and thus "security clearance", she is expected to know everything about the things like barrier.
Her rank also gives her the image she can't lie so others trust her blindly.
She manipulates everyone and was quick to order Adlet's death.

Nasthetania would be the second in suspicion due to her behavior, but if you think about her, even Nashetania's behaviour leads back to Moira covering for her and behaving like it's normal;.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Aug 29, 2015 10:50 PM

Aug 2010
Frrrosty said:
starmaker032 said:

I just read the LN and no because...

Also circular reasoning is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with.

Also no. That wouldn't be circular reasoning as it would just simply be bad or improper reasoning if you really wanted a fallacy to go with it I suppose "False cause" would be it.

Maybe I should have reworded that better. From a logical perspective, it is difficult to deduce who the fake is because the mystery is so well done - all of them seem suspicious.

However, from a narrative perspective, there are no barriers for you to see the answer. If you know the logistics of writing a decent mystery, then the identity of the fake is right of front of you.

My use of 'circular reasoning' is because, many of the people I've met online discussing theories, either: always let their feelings overcome them so they want a certain character to be the fake due to resentment or the like, OR: is suspicious of one person only so they absentmindedly attempt to find proof just for that person alone.
E.g.: Nashetania is the fake because she is the Saint of Blades and so can control the blade for activating the barrier.

Sure you can put this under the logical fallacy of false cause, but I think it primarily pertains to circular reasoning. usually due to the way people word said theories.

Keep in mind starmaker032, that this is more of a general analysis of people's theories rather than a personal comment. I posted it because viewers seem to be single-minded enough to underestimate this mystery story when there is much more than just 'who', as more complex questions are missed out such as 'why' or 'how'.

I can guarantee you are wrong about who the 7th is, it is obvious to anyone with a knowledge of these things. I won't actually explain why or make any definitive statements that can be rebutted, because it would be a waste of time since I'm right anyway.
Aug 29, 2015 11:13 PM

Jul 2015
Quintin_DM said:
nekomiminyan said:
Because I couldn't wait, I went ahead and spoiled it for me

If you really want to know, read this:

Damn I really didn't want to click on this but I'm so god damn impatient I just had to know who it was.

Oh sh*t
Aug 30, 2015 2:49 AM

Sep 2008
Kinda strange that no one from characters suspects Bunny Princess...
Aug 30, 2015 10:58 AM

Nov 2009
LittleStar said:

Well, they don't get to see her interacting with Goldof ominously every episode. Except for Goldof, but he's biased (and might not care even if Nashetania really is the 7th).
(and i've given an explanation for one of the previous episodes on this, i think)
Aug 30, 2015 2:27 PM

Sep 2008
flannan said:
LittleStar said:

Well, they don't get to see her interacting with Goldof ominously every episode. Except for Goldof, but he's biased (and might not care even if Nashetania really is the 7th).
(and i've given an explanation for one of the previous episodes on this, i think)

Yeah, but if I remember correct...
Is like from the start when they find about fake hero...
When everyone suspected everyone...

There was something like she was with Goldof and this was enough for everyone,
it feels like author put shadows for everyone except Bunny Girl.

Some characters talk with each other about other heroes.
but no one even think "Goldof is close with her so he can give her fake alibi".

Is like now is too obvious that she can be fake,
because no one suspected her.
Aug 30, 2015 2:34 PM

Aug 2015
singleturbo said:
Frrrosty said:

I can guarantee you are wrong about who the 7th is, it is obvious to anyone with a knowledge of these things. I won't actually explain why or make any definitive statements that can be rebutted, because it would be a waste of time since I'm right anyway.

Is this a comment addressed to me, or starmaker? None of us have directly singled out a character, so I don't know who you are saying this to.
Aug 31, 2015 12:00 AM

Apr 2013
LittleStar said:

To be fair,the only characters who have been suspected by other characters are Fremy, Adlet and Hans. Any of the other 4 haven't been since no reason to suspect them so far (at least openly).
Aug 31, 2015 8:47 AM

Oct 2011
If anyone wants a complete summary of the 6 volumes then go to this link. Lots of spoilers and you will know everything that happens after.

https://jyuuguchi.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/who-is-the-seventh-brave-rokka-no-yuusha-spoilers/
Aug 31, 2015 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
Fogs all around OTL damn Still in Fog episode! My brain hurts, i'm just going to lash out one of my frustration playing on my brrraaaiinn! Maybe they all real! Goddess just lazy to tatoo to add one more petal!! Need 1 more hero to beat powered up demon god!! Lolololololllll!!! hahahaha fooggggsssssss!!
Sep 6, 2015 4:31 AM
Jan 2014
Mora is suspicious as hell, she's so keen to kill Adler, going so far to lie to make the others go after him.
Nashetania is also suspicious but I feel she's just a lunatic or mentally unstable girl. So far her action is consistent if we assume she's nuts.
Sep 6, 2015 5:09 AM

Nov 2009
Pyon2WarpKun said:
Fogs all around OTL damn Still in Fog episode! My brain hurts, i'm just going to lash out one of my frustration playing on my brrraaaiinn! Maybe they all real! Goddess just lazy to tatoo to add one more petal!! Need 1 more hero to beat powered up demon god!! Lolololololllll!!! hahahaha fooggggsssssss!!

Yeah, Chamo couldn't endure it for long too. ^_^
Well, we've had a few weeks, not just a day.
Sep 6, 2015 8:47 AM

Jul 2015
It's Goldof .They haven't put any accusations on him .

Suspicious................
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 15, 2015 2:51 PM

Jul 2015
And in the end we find out that the goddess was just too lazy to add another petal to the tatoos
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 15, 2015 3:19 PM
Oct 2010
Either Goldov revealed himself to be the Seventh in the 10th episode – in what was probably the most obvious manner possible without just plainly saying so – or we just got an excellent example of seriously careless writing. Disappointing either way, unfortunately.
Yoroshiku ne~
Sep 16, 2015 11:54 PM

Nov 2009
ImagoX said:
Either Goldov revealed himself to be the Seventh in the 10th episode – in what was probably the most obvious manner possible without just plainly saying so – or we just got an excellent example of seriously careless writing. Disappointing either way, unfortunately.

How so? As far as I remember, nobody in the discussion of episode 10 said anything about Goldof obviously revealing himself.
Sep 17, 2015 6:53 AM

Jan 2014
I rewatched all the episodes and after the last one I think is pretty clear who is the 7th

"Why didn't I realize it before? It was so simple... Why didn't I notice the cold"

This has double meaning

"When /a/ sends its fags, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you.
They’re sending fags that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us.
They’re bringing cancer. They’re bringing bait. They’re shitposters.
And some, I assume, are good fags."
-@Xinil
Sep 17, 2015 7:46 AM

Feb 2008
There's no point debating who is the fake and who isn't. The show doesn't supply enough evidence to rule anyone out completely. Save maybe Adlet because we see him receive the blessing.

There are three that are most popular:
- Goldov, because there is no information given on this guy whatsoever. But because he's so bland and stoic I can't really see him having a reason to be the 7th.
- Mora, because no one suspects her and takes her word for truth even though she has the means and knowledge to set it all up. From the get-go she's obviously suspicious.
- Nashetania, because of the start of the show. If it is her then she;ll turn out to be insane.

Others:
- Chamo, she's insane. Too obvious, although in most anime the insane person is the bad guy
- Hans, he's crazy. Too obvious
- Fremy, she's half demon. Too obvious. Plus she's Tsundere, in 99,9% of the cases a tsundere character cannot be the bad guy.

Still, in the end, when looking at the facts it could still be anyone. The whole show revolves around people acting stupid and blindly believing eachother and making up incredibly far fetched theories on how things played out.

There is one character who is different from the others though. No one has a clear motive, goal or reason to be there in the first place except Fremy.
Sep 17, 2015 8:12 AM

Aug 2015
it's or my personal opinion
AeonsLegend said:
There's no point debating who is the fake and who isn't. The show doesn't supply enough evidence to rule anyone out completely. Save maybe Adlet because we see him receive the blessing.

Ok we saw him getting crest but still we don't know how others get it .. how can be sure that was the right way .?

AeonsLegend said:
- Goldov, because there is no information given on this guy whatsoever. But because he's so bland and stoic I can't really see him having a reason to be the 7th.

Still he was waiting for Adlet time to explain ( Mora and Nashetania press him to kill him ) . If he was the 7 in that situation he could kill Adlet and next suspect would be Mora not him instead he gave the time for Adlet ( 1% chance to be 7 )
AeonsLegend said:
- Mora, because no one suspects her and takes her word for truth even though she has the means and knowledge to set it all up. From the get-go she's obviously suspicious.
Mora from Braves you point out have the most things that proves her innocence ( except Adlet and Fremy ) i was writting that few times for example : Key , Lauren mentioning her few times, her lying and took action ( 0 % )
AeonsLegend said:
- Nashetania, because of the start of the show. If it is her then she;ll turn out to be insane.
99 % chance on my list i rewatched once show from episode 2-6 i won't tell why i giving her so high chances to be a 7
AeonsLegend said:
No one has a clear motive, goal or reason to be there in the first place except Fremy.

I don't quite understand this.. Well Hans going there only for money as he said , Chamo and Mora was potential braves no one was suprised that these two become braves,Fremy and Adlet main goal is revenge , Goldov is known as one of the strongest knights and Nashetania was well she known as strong Saint . And as Hans said that Braves are people who have strenght to defeat Demon God not the once that have reason to be here
Sep 17, 2015 8:40 AM

Feb 2008
ViciLockhart said:
it's or my personal opinion
AeonsLegend said:

Ok we saw him getting crest but still we don't know how others get it .. how can be sure that was the right way .?
We don't. That's the point. We know litterally nothing of any of the circumstances and the show doesn't give us any puzzle pieces to work with either.

ViciLockhart said:
AeonsLegend said:

Still he was waiting for Adlet time to explain ( Mora and Nashetania press him to kill him ) . If he was the 7 in that situation he could kill Adlet and next suspect would be Mora not him instead he gave the time for Adlet ( 1% chance to be 7 )
Wrong, anyone has an equal chance to be the 7th as of episode 11. You assume the 7th's goal is to kill the other braves. By that logic Fremy is the 7th. We don't know the reason for there being a 7th, we don't know their goals. Heck we don't even know if the 7th is a fake.

ViciLockhart said:
AeonsLegend said:
No one has a clear motive, goal or reason to be there in the first place except Fremy.

I don't quite understand this.. Well Hans going there only for money as he said , Chamo and Mora was potential braves no one was suprised that these two become braves,Fremy and Adlet main goal is revenge , Goldov is known as one of the strongest knights and Nashetania was well she known as strong Saint . And as Hans said that Braves are people who have strenght to defeat Demon God not the once that have reason to be here
Those aren't good reasons to be there. There's other ways to make money. And being a brave is ... what? Getting a crest is the incentive to go on a journey? No the crest is given to those who have power and purpose to defeat the demon king. I have yet to see this purpose in anyone other than Fremy.
Sep 17, 2015 9:08 AM

Aug 2015
ViciLockhart said:
Those aren't good reasons to be there. There's other ways to make money. And being a brave is ... what? Getting a crest is the incentive to go on a journey? No the crest is given to those who have power and purpose to defeat the demon king. I have yet to see this purpose in anyone other than Fremy.
Saints are train all life to increase they power and knowledge and become possible braves candidates so for them them getting crest = go to demon territory , Adlet reasons we know , Goldov as a loyal knight would probably go the only person who didn't have motive to become brave is Hans.Yeah Fremy give her purpose but can she be trusted ? how can the goddess be sure that she will not betray them later and come back to her mother ?.

AeonsLegend said:
Wrong, anyone has an equal chance to be the 7th as of episode 11. You assume the 7th's goal is to kill the other braves. By that logic Fremy is the 7th. We don't know the reason for there being a 7th, we don't know their goals. Heck we don't even know if the 7th is a fake.

Fremy innocence was prove in episode 10 by Adlet .Mora all of her actions , Lauren actions , fact that she and king didn't know details about barrier ( i could explain it all and go on ). proves me that these two aren't 7 ( they didn't activate a barrier ) . And you are wrong since when now killing braves inside barrier = Fremy 7 ? .. but i agree with you that we don't know about goals motives but episode 2 >>>>

Of course it's all theory and i don't saying you are 100 % wrong and i'm 100 % right i just giving away my thoughts. i don't wanna argue with anyone :D
Sep 17, 2015 9:22 AM

Feb 2008
ViciLockhart said:
ViciLockhart said:
Saints are train all life to increase they power and knowledge and become possible braves candidates so for them them getting crest = go to demon territory , Adlet reasons we know , Goldov as a loyal knight would probably go the only person who didn't have motive to become brave is Hans.Yeah Fremy give her purpose but can she be trusted ? how can the goddess be sure that she will not betray them later and come back to her mother ?.

AeonsLegend said:

Fremy innocence was prove in episode 10 by Adlet .Mora all of her actions , Lauren actions , fact that she and king didn't know details about barrier ( i could explain it all and go on ). proves me that these two aren't 7 ( they didn't activate a barrier ) . And you are wrong since when now killing braves inside barrier = Fremy 7 ? .. but i agree with you that we don't know about goals motives but episode 2 >>>>

Of course it's all theory and i don't saying you are 100 % wrong and i'm 100 % right i just giving away my thoughts. i don't wanna argue with anyone :D
All of that is speculation based on you believing what any one person in the show is saying. No ones innocence is proven. The characters are speculating as well. Most of it is far fetched and false.
Sep 17, 2015 9:39 AM

Aug 2015
Yeah speculation i give you that before it will be only speculations . however we can make some theories either way. WHat 7 want to achieve we can't know for 100 % but we can tell that the 7 wanted to be undiscovered for as much time as he/she can that's why i think Mora is innocent .

Mora was suppose to open the temple first to become scapegoat ( like Adlet) that's why she receive key from lying Lauren ... If Mora would open the doors with key everyone later will suspect her ( like they do with Adlet) also her action would make her everyone point at her as a 7 when Adlet will die. yeah only a speculation but considering that Lauren wouldn't give key to 7 ( why give 7 something that can make her become a suspect in eyes of others braves) and she took action while she was convince that Adlet was 7 ( everything that braves had was pointing at Adlet ) so her action was natural in something what she's belevie .. 7 wouldn't do something so reckless that will give away him/her identifity while the only suspect is Adlet .
Sep 17, 2015 12:34 PM
May 2014
Came here ti say this.

The show has very little mystery to it, at least at this moment. There were events during the show that sort of make it obvious who the seventh is. I know that I thought that it was particularly suspicious. (I didn't know who it was then.)
The problem is back then, we weren't really looking for the seventh, so while it might have seemed odd, we didn't care. We actually had enough information event he 11th episode to know who it was.

I read the rest of the LN. Now I know that I was right.
Sep 17, 2015 12:55 PM

Sep 2013
Goldov looks the most suspicious leading to the final episode.
But my money's on Chamot :P

and wasn't there supposed to be an 8th one too?
Sep 17, 2015 1:26 PM

Aug 2015
ichii_1 said:

It was just Adlet theory and it wasn't correct .. but if Fiends done one fake crest there might be 2 fakes or more we can't know for sure what's going to happen.
Sep 17, 2015 10:18 PM

Nov 2009
AeonsLegend said:

0) Goddess of Fate doesn't look for people with personal reasons to slay the demon god. She is looking for people who would go and slay the demon god if given the crest (and the mission that goes with it).

1) Saving the world is its own reward. After all, that's where you keep all your stuff, and where your loved ones live.
This motivation is strong in Adlet and Goldof.

2) Beyond that, the Braves get enough glory and rewards to tempt anyone moved by such things. Slaying the Majin is probably the most impressive deed one can do in their life. Even those that die on the quest are remembered by the generations to come.
That's what Hans claims to be his motivation.

3) To a professional fighter, whose position in society is lofty and based upon the promise that the fighter will fight for the society when the time comes, going to fight the Demon God is a duty. Not going will mean loss of that position, and probably being hated as a traitor for the rest of one's life.
This motivation is relevant to Goldof, Mora and Chamo. Probably to Nashetania as well.
flannanSep 17, 2015 11:24 PM
Sep 17, 2015 11:28 PM

Nov 2009
4) Saving the world is, without a doubt, a good deed. There is a whole lot of people living there!
That's Nashetania's motivation (see episode 2). Probably applies for everybody else, except for Chamo and Fremy.

5) Slaying the Majin won't be easy, it's going to be the adventure of lifetime. And you can get away from everyday boredom and hardships.
Arguably, that's what really motivates Chamo and Nashetania.
Sep 18, 2015 4:01 AM

Nov 2013
Maura's out, her reaction seems sincere, Hans out, Adlet out, Fremie out.
Now it's Nashetanya and Goldov.
My money's on Goldov, he has not been getting much screen time, probably for a surprising twist?
Sep 19, 2015 1:38 AM

Aug 2015
ViciLockhart said:
ichii_1 said:

It was just Adlet theory and it wasn't correct .. but if Fiends done one fake crest there might be 2 fakes or more we can't know for sure what's going to happen.

Blame the weird phrasing of episode 6. There is no 8th Brave, Adlet never said that. He said there was an 8th person, which doesn't have to be a Brave.
Sep 19, 2015 3:02 AM

May 2015
Nashetania.

Ecchi Desu

Sep 19, 2015 7:21 AM

Jul 2015
Just saw ep 11.

Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have visited this section.

I just spoiled myself.

But I still don't understand why. I had my money on that Brave.

Sep 19, 2015 7:31 AM

May 2014
BenMS said:
Too bad it is based upon a LN and thus known already, otherwise this would be really interesting :/
It's well set up, this twist. Well executed in the anime so far too

๐Ÿ˜
Sep 19, 2015 2:00 PM

Nov 2009
ronpdee said:
But I still don't understand why. I had my money on that Brave.

Well, see ep. 12, and it'll all make sense. Probably.
Sep 22, 2015 6:54 PM
Oct 2010
flannan said:
How so? As far as I remember, nobody in the discussion of episode 10 said anything about Goldof obviously revealing himself.

I haven't watched the last episode yet (and I'm not in a hurry either, to be honest), so I can't say anything about how it turned out, but I just wanted to answer this to call attention to the slightly, possibly very, careless writing.

In the 10th episode, Nashetanya asks Goldov to look at her mark and tell her if everyone is still alive. He answers that everyone, including Adlet and all their other comrades, is still alive. That makes seven of them. Obviously, one of them should be unaccounted for. The only way Goldov could answer for everyone, is if he himself is the Seventh. Furthermore, since he supposedly believes that Adlet is the fake, mentioning him in particular just calls even more attention to the discrepancy.
Yoroshiku ne~
Sep 23, 2015 1:53 AM

Nov 2009
ImagoX said:
flannan said:

I haven't watched the last episode yet (and I'm not in a hurry either, to be honest), so I can't say anything about how it turned out, but I just wanted to answer this to call attention to the slightly, possibly very, careless writing.

In the 10th episode, Nashetanya asks Goldov to look at her mark and tell her if everyone is still alive. He answers that everyone, including Adlet and all their other comrades, is still alive. That makes seven of them. Obviously, one of them should be unaccounted for. The only way Goldov could answer for everyone, is if he himself is the Seventh. Furthermore, since he supposedly believes that Adlet is the fake, mentioning him in particular just calls even more attention to the discrepancy.

In my eyes it was that Nashetania forced Goldof to think of Adlet as one of their companions. And of course, Goldof doesn't need to think of the 7th as one of their companions.
Sep 23, 2015 11:31 AM
Oct 2010
flannan said:
In my eyes it was that Nashetania forced Goldof to think of Adlet as one of their companions. And of course, Goldof doesn't need to think of the 7th as one of their companions.

You missed the point. No matter whom he believes to be the Seventh, the flower still only has six petals. No matter what, one of them would be unaccounted for – unless Goldov himself is the Seventh.
Yoroshiku ne~
Sep 24, 2015 1:26 AM

Nov 2009
ImagoX said:
flannan said:

You missed the point. No matter whom he believes to be the Seventh, the flower still only has six petals. No matter what, one of them would be unaccounted for – unless Goldov himself is the Seventh.

I didn't miss it. See part in bold above.
Sep 24, 2015 10:34 AM
Oct 2010
flannan said:
I didn't miss it. See part in bold above.

In this context, yes, he does. Goldov doesn't actually know who the Seventh is (again, unless it's himself), so when he says 'everyone', that inevitably includes the Seventh. No matter what, that's one too many.
Yoroshiku ne~
Sep 25, 2015 12:03 AM

Nov 2009
Watermelon-chan said:
Chamo. When everyone else were showing their signs, I didn't see her showing hers.

She did show hers. It's on her thigh, and normally covered by her bloomers (is it the right word?). Chamo removing the bloomers was somehow fanservicey (even though Nashetania shows off her legs all the time), so you might have been too distracted to notice there was a brave mark there.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.