Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 16, 2015 11:42 PM

Mar 2015
Winterluffy said:
DarklordVor said:

Exactly. Till this day, Raku has yet responded Marika's marriage proposal since they meet again after 10 years. Yet Yui got her answer faster in only one chapter.

Not even a hint in the slightest that Raku will ever have feelings for Marika. Damn it Komi, why you do this.
Actually he did put Marika on page 11 with the other girls. He may not have said her name but she was on there so don't give up hope!!

Raku was only thinking about Onodera and Chitoge, he did not think about Marika at all in this chapter. That page 11 with Marika, was her staring at Yui. Komi is killing all the ship faster than we thought :(

Jul 16, 2015 11:57 PM

Jan 2011
you sunk one of my battleships! i only have 1 left noo!
Jul 17, 2015 12:49 AM

May 2010
I think it's obvious who wins now.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 17, 2015 1:01 AM
Sep 2014
I am a huge chitoges and Raku shipper. So , I was really happy when he was going to say kosaki name he thought of Chitoge instead. Personally, i think that was another direct hit the SS. Onadora ship! On the other hand I cried really hard after he rejected Yui. While i ship raku x Chitoges i really , really, liked Yui and she would have been my second choice if he was going to end up with someone. It was just so heartbreaking having to see her after loving him all that time be rejected and then to end the chapter by saying that now she can be an adult and graduate from Raku since he could not return her romantic feelings. I think the saddest part was when she said good bye Raku. I really hope that she doesn't marry that unknown guy. I think that would make the whole situation worse. Hopefully though they can still be like family. I don't want her to be alone. She already lost everyone else which is another reason this rejection is probably so emotional for me.
Jul 17, 2015 1:27 AM

Nov 2010
Now Yui will be taken away by some faggot!

I think this arc will be about how Raku saves Yui from marrying a total stranger. At least I hope so..
Fuck Ie-chan
Rinji-Jul 17, 2015 2:03 AM
Jul 17, 2015 1:47 AM

Feb 2012
This chapter made this whole manga series clear as day on who Raku will end up with.. Chitoge popped up when he was about to say Onodera. Cliche!! Marika was somewhere in the corner and Tsugumi wasn't at all present this chapter.

Yui got buuuuuuurned! She's really lovable, but I guess she can't be loved back by Raku. Thank god though that she was able to get a direct answer from Raku. That's the least thing Raku could do.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 17, 2015 2:39 AM

Mar 2012
Looks like Chitoge will be the winner after all..
Keep moving forward
Jul 17, 2015 2:48 AM

Jan 2015
Ghost-Lightning said:
>Nothing happened!

Guys, don't you see what's going on? It's just like what Monogatari Series did. The harem is being culled. First, Haru stepped out of the race to support Kosaki, then Tsugumi stepped out when she finally accepted Raku as a worthy man for Chitoge, and now Yui has been flat out rejected.

It really only amounts to us being back at square one with the three key girls, but with Raku slowly realizing that he likes Chitoge and that he has to eventually give Marika a real answer, it feels now that Komi is finally readying himself for a conclusion. I'd say this manga will end with around 220 chapters, meaning we have a little less than a year left, if even that much.

^My thoughts exactly.

Man, this was a really surprising chapter. It didn't seem like a chapter of Nisekoi because it was so serious. Yui actually confessed, Raku actually understood what she meant and he gave a proper response. It's sad for Yui but there was no way she was going to win anyway. I don't think Yui's going to marry the unknown man just yet. It's possible that Ie-chan said that just to give her a push; and it worked. Yui might leave but it would be nice if she stayed around and helped Raku realize his true feelings. Doubt that's gonna happen though...
And call it cliche as much as you want but Raku is most probably going to end up with Chitoge. That's the way the story is set and it wouldn't make sense for Raku to end up with anyone else. So I've got to say I'm pleased that Raku is beginning to realize that he actually likes Chitoge. The only problem is the execution. I expected his transition of feelings from Onodera to Chitoge but this transition wasn't executed as well as it should have. So it seems sudden and slightly unnatural. Of course, there are more chapters left and things might seem a little less unnatural afterwards. Looking froward to it.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 17, 2015 4:24 AM

Jan 2014
Antanaru said:
Komi, stop hitting the bottom so loudly. No need to rub that crappy predictable plot in so hard.

This so much this! like I said he chooses shitoge I rate this manga a 3. and its only getting that high cause Haru existed.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jul 17, 2015 4:32 AM
May 2015
uran10 said:
Antanaru said:
Komi, stop hitting the bottom so loudly. No need to rub that crappy predictable plot in so hard.

This so much this! like I said he chooses shitoge I rate this manga a 3. and its only getting that high cause Haru existed.
I will do same happen if he choose onodera or marika.
Jul 17, 2015 4:38 AM

May 2010
It's just Chitoge vs Kosaki. I wonder if we are going to see his response to Marika any time soon (probably not). Wouldn't expect more. Anyway, before series ends, I hope we get to see ShuuxRuri resolved as well. Then again, with that much of a progression, we might get lots of "filler" chapters between them.
Jul 17, 2015 4:53 AM

Mar 2015
inb4 marika considered best girl and is partnered up with raku randomly as he realises he really loves her.

No but seriously I hope t doesn't end like WTGOK. The artwork at the end though was so beautiful.
【=◈︿◈=】

私はちょうど何が重要か見つけようとしている。
Jul 17, 2015 5:03 AM

May 2015
Yui getting rejected before Marika?
Raku should have rejected Marika waaaaay before lol

Jul 17, 2015 5:42 AM
Aug 2007
Is that PLOT in my Nisekoi? Time for another 50 chapters of filler.
Jul 17, 2015 6:30 AM

Nov 2014
#TeamChitoge!!!!!!!!!
Jul 17, 2015 7:16 AM

Jul 2013
Rinji- said:
Now Yui will be taken away by some faggot!

I think this arc will be about how Raku saves Yui from marrying a total stranger. At least I hope so..
Fuck Ie-chan

If anyone's a faggot it's Raku.
Jul 17, 2015 7:26 AM

Jun 2014
notepad said:
Is that PLOT in my Nisekoi? Time for another 50 chapters of filler.

Give this arc at least three more chapters, I don't think it will be that fast.

After Tachibana's death flag we only got like four chapters of filler, I'd say that at this pace there will be plenty of progress.
Jul 17, 2015 7:37 AM

Nov 2013
Did... did one of the girls just leave the harem?!

*slow clap*
Jul 17, 2015 7:59 AM
Jul 2012
Marika is going to win. Chitoge and Kasaki are both getting rejected.
Jul 17, 2015 9:02 AM

Jul 2015
First Marika's cheek kiss, then Tsugumi's indirect kiss, and now Yui's through-a-blanket kiss...

Komi, when will you draw a real kiss, dang it!
Jul 17, 2015 9:17 AM

Aug 2013
Well, I was expecting a little more drama. To be fair I never expected Yui to have any chance since the start, and she's got so little focus that I couldn't even remember he if she wasn't on panel, so this didn't felt that sad to me.

I wonder if she will leave for good as her role in the manga is pretty much finished by this chapter and she even said good bye to Raku. I hope she reveals who the promissed girl is though, and also leave her key to Raku.
Jul 17, 2015 9:37 AM

Aug 2014
Well after this chapter there's no doubt he will end up with Chitoge...and i don't like it one bit.
Jul 17, 2015 10:08 AM
May 2015
Mathias2001 said:
Jakerams said:
Ehh as much as I like all of the girls please don't let him end up with Chitoge or Kosaki.

Please be Haru or Marika.

Haru has long since give up her love for him in order to support Kosaki and Marika has no chance whatsoever. The only ones that have a chance are Chitoge and Kosaki. Not only are they the ones that have the more screentime but they were the first two that were introduced and the main conflict in the main characters mind.

And it's most likely Chitoge

Chitoge is the only logical conclusion, imo.
Jul 17, 2015 10:46 AM

Sep 2012
Wish komi would just pull the plug on this bland ass series, like its clear as day as to who raku will end up with. Such a shame he went with the cliche oneshot girl when he could've done something different with this manga, yikes lmao!

Thank god I only got into this series through watching the anime and skimming through chapters every now and then- I would've been so pissed to read over 178 chapters just for the manga to end with the same old oneshot couple especially since I cannot stand chitoge.

I'll just continue to check for kosaki and marika chapters but thats pretty much it.
possession1981Jul 17, 2015 10:53 AM
The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.
Jul 17, 2015 12:22 PM

Dec 2013
Wasn't surprised to see Raku think of Chitoge, Komi was going to make it happen eventually.

I wish Komi would have Kosaki move on from Raku, he obviously isn't going to have them together. I want Kome to introduces a new guy in their 3rd year to be with Kosaki. I really hate how Komi treats Kosaki as an object and constantly cockblock all her progression. Fucking annoying he create such a sweet girl but treats her like shit.
Eh
Jul 17, 2015 12:43 PM

Mar 2015
Damn, Komi, give it up already! Predictable plot all over again.
Jul 17, 2015 1:34 PM

Jan 2013
Nothing happened? WTH? Didn't you people saw when he thought he liked Onodera and saw Chitoge's face? We all knew that but finally there's the confirmation.

On to the main thing, for a second I thought that she had stripped and was trying to do something else. Meh closure for her, and her participation was also meh.
Jul 17, 2015 1:38 PM

Jun 2014
With Raku's decision (or indecision) all these filler chapters we have been getting throughout Nisekoi make sense. All the time spent with Chitoge he has been getting closer to her with each arc.Even look at the more serious chapters throughout Nisekoi, they've usually been connected with Chitoge.
Jul 17, 2015 1:53 PM

Nov 2007
Chitoge all the way. I feel bad for Yuinee. But I think this is first ever decisive Raku made.
He clearly knows what feelings he has for Yui. That answer or rejection is for her.
instead of dragging the whole girls again. Hha. Sugoooiii. This development is a sign that everything is going in their places ha? Hope so. Lels
Jul 17, 2015 4:26 PM
Jun 2012
Noooo... Yui! Time for Raku to save the harem member montage! More happy harem time, more fun.
Jul 17, 2015 6:30 PM
Feb 2015
Well, Yui-nee's route ends here. At least Raku didn't act dumb like he always did.
Jul 18, 2015 2:58 AM

Aug 2013
I have no clue why people are still complaining, looking at the latest chapters, this is finally going somewhere.
Jul 18, 2015 3:39 AM
Sep 2014
Do you guys think she will go back to china and marry that unknown guy? She still will love raku as family right? I don't want her to leave and stop caring about raku. :(
Jul 18, 2015 4:03 AM

Jan 2015
So that means that Yui will have to go back to China. This kinda feels wrong. I would be sad if that happend but I wouldn't complain that much, because it feels like the right choise.

Ofc this is a harem manga so there can't be a normal-romance-manga choise :)
Jul 18, 2015 5:23 AM

Mar 2015
I never a Yui-fan to begin with.
So
this Raku decision is acceptable.

All hail Raku X Chitoge ship!!
Jul 18, 2015 10:19 PM

Jul 2014
ABOARD THE SHIP !! I REPEAT ... ABOARD THE FUCKING SHIP !!
Jul 19, 2015 3:02 AM
Jun 2015
Mallony said:
Captain always stays with the ship, even when it's sinking /¯(;_;)

I'm with the Captain to the very end
#TeamYuiforever T-T
Jul 19, 2015 5:42 AM

Feb 2013
SS Chitoge is back at full power
Jul 19, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2013
Two horse race now with chitoge at lead. :/
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jul 19, 2015 11:54 PM

Sep 2013
aaand Team Chitoge wins :)
Jul 20, 2015 1:08 AM

Mar 2013
That ending with Yui...wow
Finally chapter that make sense and not
Some random story with 1 of the girls,
happy to see Raku finally do some thinking.
looking forward to next chapter.
NisxJul 20, 2015 1:11 AM
Jul 20, 2015 5:54 AM

Nov 2010
I don't get why Onodera fans (or any other fans aside from Chitoge's) hate this chapter just because this one shows Chitoge being the one who Raku's thinking of. Didn't you have your fair share of Raku and Onodera moments? Saying it's Cliche the moment it becomes apparent that Chitoge would most likely be the end girl. What? And you think ending up with the one you've always has a crush on and who also happens to have a crush on you is not CLICHE? Raku ending up with Onodera is more CLICHE than Raku and Chitoge. If they're gonna end up with each other like you wanted, why the hell should it take 170+ chapter when just the first two chapters would tell you that they like each other? I'm not sure who's gonna end up with whom but Raku and Onodera ending would totally mean that the author just let this series dragged on for so long when it can actually take just 5 chapters.
People dont fear GOd, for fear itself is God.
Jul 20, 2015 7:09 AM
May 2015
shnaide said:
I don't get why Onodera fans (or any other fans aside from Chitoge's) hate this chapter just because this one shows Chitoge being the one who Raku's thinking of. Didn't you have your fair share of Raku and Onodera moments? Saying it's Cliche the moment it becomes apparent that Chitoge would most likely be the end girl. What? And you think ending up with the one you've always has a crush on and who also happens to have a crush on you is not CLICHE? Raku ending up with Onodera is more CLICHE than Raku and Chitoge. If they're gonna end up with each other like you wanted, why the hell should it take 170+ chapter when just the first two chapters would tell you that they like each other? I'm not sure who's gonna end up with whom but Raku and Onodera ending would totally mean that the author just let this series dragged on for so long when it can actually take just 5 chapters.
yes, and after read this chapter, now im think, onodera really is born to suffer LOL
Jul 20, 2015 8:43 AM

Nov 2010
Why would you say that? At least Onodera have her moments with Raku but because she's also dumb and dense like him, they can't fully enjoy their time together. The one who's been suffering for so long in this is Marika, emotionally and physically. If Raku's a gentleman, he should have told her long ago that she has no chance and that he likes someone else. But no, he acts like a fool and keep Tachibana hoping for something which I believe he could never give her.

Still, I'm all for Chitoge in this.
People dont fear GOd, for fear itself is God.
Jul 20, 2015 1:14 PM
Jul 2015
-Yui returns to China
-Marika is going to die
-Kosaki, Raku's best friend (?)
-Chitoge, end girl
Jul 21, 2015 12:31 AM

Jun 2014
Looks like you just got Yui's Bad Ending route.

Do you want to load from last saved game?
<Any unsaved data will be lost>

[Yes] [Cancel]
Jul 21, 2015 2:09 AM
Oct 2014
I know she wouldn't be picked, but seriously........

Knowing Yui's background (being alone and wants to be with everyone), she's now going to leave her "warm" and "happy" place (leave everyone she loves) to marry some random guy and after being Rejected!

I don't want THIS KIND OF ENDING for Yui.

Hopefully something changes and her ending is more satisfying with no harsh/bad feelings/taste left behind (both her and readers like me!)
Jul 21, 2015 8:50 AM
Jun 2015
I don't really care about who is the one raku would end up with, but imo Chitoge 80% and onodera 20% because you know you can guess it from the title "False Love", right?

I only care about how will onodera and chitoge act when they know they love a same person.
Jul 21, 2015 3:22 PM

Apr 2015
landkrauser20 said:
I don't really care about who is the one raku would end up with, but imo Chitoge 80% and onodera 20% because you know you can guess it from the title "False Love", right?

I only care about how will onodera and chitoge act when they know they love a same person.

Onodera is the kind of person that is going to back off if she knew.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.