Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2015 7:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Geez, four KOs at once. Very impressive Nagisa...

Still not sure which team will win this but I have a feeling that it might come close involving Karma as well too.
Jul 3, 2015 9:45 AM
Oct 2012
Nagisa is the bomb, even Karma has to admit it.

But Karma did get Nagisa to reveal his hand first, now its Karma X Nagisa. Who will win? Does Nagisa have one more trick up his sleeve?
Jul 3, 2015 9:23 PM

Dec 2012
Nagisa was smart to hid for most of it behind Karasuma. That's why we didn't see him for past chapters. Looks like next chapter Karma vs Nagisa :D Like how the translation called Nagisa "camouflaged God of Death" which means Nagisa is the next God of Death
IshkotenJul 3, 2015 9:32 PM
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jul 3, 2015 11:43 PM

Dec 2011
It was awesome that Nagisa just appeared like that.

Can't wait for a bloody duel between Nagisa and Karma. This gonna be good since Karma is going to be more prepared this time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2015 11:45 PM
Jan 2015
new ship sailed.. Terasaka x Nakamura ..at least for me

That aside , as expected from Nagisa , 4 consecutive kills ,although I think this one sided - mascare can avoided if at least one or two people stay at rear /behind a bit.At least , they can resist if they do that. they are naïve IMO

okay and the last one finally , one on one between Karma vs Nagisa .
Jul 4, 2015 12:15 AM

Feb 2015
Nagisa is 3rd Generation God of Death
4 people at once is just badass
Jul 4, 2015 2:05 AM

Aug 2010
Nagisa vs Karma it is :D

Dat Nagisa kill Though. Holy shit! 4 in an instance. Didn't expect using Karasuma as camouflage at all :O

Hayami's position while shooting in the first few pages was hot :L
And Rio's blush was cute :3
Jul 4, 2015 2:16 AM

Dec 2011
Oh my word, Nagisa. That was really impressive, not even Karma can guessed that.

4 people at once!!

Also quite impressive that Yada managed to take out Hayami, even though her marksmanship's way below Hayami. Her celebration was short-lived tho XD

Dammit, we would probably never get to see Rio in action eh...

Karma vs Nagisa, as expected. Nagisa won't be able to use a surprise attack like before, so I'm really curious to see what he'll do now.
Jul 4, 2015 3:13 AM

Sep 2014
Yaas Yada, yaas!!! You go girl!

Nagisa was so freaking badass in this chapter, I love it.

Now it is one on one... not surprised but I want Nagisa to win!
Jul 4, 2015 4:56 AM

Apr 2010
Nagisa...damn son! Now I wonder how he'll kill Karma.
Jul 4, 2015 5:01 AM

Jan 2014
Nagisa vs Karma. Let's see who wins in the next chapter
Jul 4, 2015 5:17 AM

Mar 2014
Hayami is an excellent gunner. Her body count is the highest among the red team. It is hard to predict the upcoming battle between Nagisa and Karma, and Ritsu might feel to join forces with anyone of them.
Jul 4, 2015 5:18 AM

Feb 2015
frankykun13 said:

+1
the flag has been raised...
new couple formed....

about the chapter...
holy cow 4 people at a mere seconds...
seriously ?
now on to the final stage...

Jul 4, 2015 5:47 AM
Jul 2015
Nagisa OP as f*ck
Jul 4, 2015 6:53 AM

Mar 2015
Nagisa was amazing.

Yada made me laugh so hard, '' I killed her... and then i die'' haha
Jul 4, 2015 7:36 AM

Mar 2013
MajinAkuma said:
Hayami

Thoselegs
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2015 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
This was a great chapter. 4 people at once, Nagisa Rocks.

Cant wait for the next chapter!!
Jul 4, 2015 1:45 PM

Jun 2015
This chapter was awesome! Nice one Maehara he killed Itona, though he could not do the same to Karma.
Nagisa rocks! it was freaking badass! 4 down in a second. Using Karasuma as hideout was just clever xD
Cant wait for next week: KARMA VS NAGISA!!!
I want Nagisa to win ;)
Jul 4, 2015 10:12 PM

May 2014
That seals it - Nagisa is by far the best trap in both anime and manga.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Jul 5, 2015 12:38 AM

Jul 2014
I hope we see a showdown between Karma and Nagisa next chapter. Nagisa is the protagonist so Karma will probably get destroyed, but I'm still rooting for Karma.
Jul 5, 2015 1:43 AM

Jun 2013
well interesting...AND AWESOME!

Aw Nakamura...X3 you don't want lose the Bonds huh...you are actually really good Girl.

Damn what damn good Group fight...as Expect this will most likely come in Karma vs Nagisa in the end.

o__O O______O O__o DaaaaAAAAAMMMMmmnnnNNN Nagisa....Is this Second Coming of the Shinigami?Damn we expected this BUT NAGISA IS SO FREAKING BAD ASS!!

"The unexpected One to One"...erm...No, this seriously was not unexpected.
JarjaxleJul 5, 2015 2:24 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 5, 2015 2:14 AM
Oct 2014
Karma Vs. Nagisa is completely expected imo.

And it would be nice if Nagisa won the fight and when all of them finally agreed to save Kuro-sensei

Jul 5, 2015 2:26 AM

Jun 2013
Tobinami said:
frankykun13 said:

+1
the flag has been raised...
new couple formed....

Lol, yeah, that would be interesting
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 5, 2015 10:42 AM
Jul 2013
Nakamura x Terasaka ship, anyone? I think at this point I'm just like "screw it, I'll just ship everyone with anyone."
Jul 5, 2015 11:38 AM

Nov 2014
Definitely one of my favorite chapters! Nakamura x Terasaka ship please, their my two favorite characters too. <3

BUT I WAS SO MAD NAGISA GETTING FOUR K.O.'s...but then I have to remember he's the protag lol.

Nakamura deserved more this arc because she was the first one to speak out against the whole issue and she was second-in-command, but I'm happy she got a nice amount of attention still. :)
Jul 5, 2015 3:55 PM

Jun 2014
Damn Nagisa, four kills in the blink of an eye. He's definitely worthy of being considered the next God of Death. The next chapter will definitely be a good one
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 5, 2015 9:17 PM
Jun 2015
Dang! I loved this chapter! Especially this part:

"A few seconds earlier... Akabane Karma witnessed something terrifying." SO COOL
But now I'm afraid Nagisa's at a bit of a disadvantage. His camouflage won't work anymore, and he will stand out in the terrain. Unless they go at each other face to face, which I think they will. Karma wouldn't help nagisa out by turning it into an assasanation instead of a fight.
Jul 5, 2015 9:21 PM
Jun 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
Nagisa is the bomb, even Karma has to admit it.

But Karma did get Nagisa to reveal his hand first, now its Karma X Nagisa. Who will win? Does Nagisa have one more trick up his sleeve?

Lol you make it seem like your shipping them! 😂
Jul 5, 2015 10:59 PM

Jul 2008
fruitynana said:

And it would be nice if Nagisa won the fight and when all of them finally agreed to save Kuro-sensei

As much as I want it to go this way I doubt it will.

Actually I think that Nagisa will lose the fight because it's about time for him to hit a wall.
Jul 6, 2015 5:36 AM

Mar 2015
Shangetsu said:
fruitynana said:

Actually I think that Nagisa will lose the fight because it's about time for him to hit a wall.
Has Karma ever hit a wall? this applies more to him than Nagisa.
Jul 6, 2015 6:20 AM

May 2015
frankykun13 said:

+1

Nagisa was amazing! But he's good when it comes to surprise attacks so Karma has a chance now that Nagisa has to go for a direct attack.
Jul 6, 2015 9:49 PM

Nov 2012
So they basically are going to save Koro-sensei since Nagisa definitely ain't going to lose *sigh*
Jul 6, 2015 11:27 PM

Jul 2008
kadiro said:
Shangetsu said:

Didn't he hit a wall when class E was in competition with class A and he thought he was going to do well without studying properly but ended up behind everyone? Ever since then he's been shown to be a lot less arrogant and actually envious of certain people's talent (mainly Nagisa).

On the other hand, Nagisa has been on a long streak of smaller and bigger victories. He's becoming more and more confident and it's slowly going to his head. Saving Koro-sensei is an impossible task for students but I can't help to think that he's blinded by how everything always went well for him.

The way he took the offensive and eliminated 4 people at the same time is also a testament to how confident he is getting in his skills. That's something Nagisa would have never done a hundred of chapter ago when he didn't fight unless he was forced to and whenever he did he always tried to avoid a full confrontation.
Jul 7, 2015 3:12 AM
Oct 2014
Shangetsu said:
kadiro said:

Didn't he hit a wall when class E was in competition with class A and he thought he was going to do well without studying properly but ended up behind everyone? Ever since then he's been shown to be a lot less arrogant and actually envious of certain people's talent (mainly Nagisa).

On the other hand, Nagisa has been on a long streak of smaller and bigger victories. He's becoming more and more confident and it's slowly going to his head. Saving Koro-sensei is an impossible task for students but I can't help to think that he's blinded by how everything always went well for him.

The way he took the offensive and eliminated 4 people at the same time is also a testament to how confident he is getting in his skills. That's something Nagisa would have never done a hundred of chapter ago when he didn't fight unless he was forced to and whenever he did he always tried to avoid a full confrontation.

Fans can only imagine /le sigh/

I'm rooting for you Karma!!~
Jul 7, 2015 6:53 AM
Apr 2015
Shangetsu said:
kadiro said:

Well, didn't Nagisa also lose against the second GoD?
But I agree that Nagisa has gotten a lot more confident in himself and his skills, also because of his latest achievements. But is that something bad?
No. Getting more confident and being cocky are essentially two entirely different things. Nagisa has gotten aware of his talent and knows how capable he is, being superior to most of his classmates in this area. But it IS the truth. And realizing a fact isn't cocky.
But Nagisa is also fully aware of his weaknesses, with other words he DOESN'T NEED to hit a wall because he already knows where his limits are lying.

Some people are acting as if this isn't the case and that Nagisa is 'invincible and thus needs to lose' which, I repeat, isn't true at all. What's wrong for a young boy, who had since childhood a low self-esteem, finally being able to overcome everything and gaining confidence in his person without being labelled as 'cocky'?

Ah, I am sorry for so much text and I know that you never said/mean these things, but there are some people from other sites who're getting on my nerves because of this, so I just needed to say this. (there has been the topic with Nagisa being too cocky where there were already discussions about wheter it's true or not).
Again I don't say that any of you ever said something like this in this direction.
But that's my opinion. I think that it really isn't needed for Nagisa to hit a wall.
Jul 7, 2015 10:40 AM

Jul 2008
MadCupcake said:
Shangetsu said:

But I agree that Nagisa has gotten a lot more confident in himself and his skills, also because of his latest achievements. But is that something bad?
No. Getting more confident and being cocky are essentially two entirely different things. Nagisa has gotten aware of his talent and knows how capable he is, being superior to most of his classmates in this area. But it IS the truth. And realizing a fact isn't cocky.
But Nagisa is also fully aware of his weaknesses, with other words he DOESN'T NEED to hit a wall because he already knows where his limits are lying.

Some people are acting as if this isn't the case and that Nagisa is 'invincible and thus needs to lose' which, I repeat, isn't true at all. What's wrong for a young boy, who had since childhood a low self-esteem, finally being able to overcome everything and gaining confidence in his person without being labelled as 'cocky'?

Ah, I am sorry for so much text and I know that you never said/mean these things, but there are some people from other sites who're getting on my nerves because of this, so I just needed to say this. (there has been the topic with Nagisa being too cocky where there were already discussions about wheter it's true or not).
Again I don't say that any of you ever said something like this in this direction.
But that's my opinion. I think that it really isn't needed for Nagisa to hit a wall.

But it's hardly needed for Karma too.
He was always portrayed as a genius that didn't have to work hard in order to achieve anything he wanted and that came back to hit him in the face when the class started working and setting goal for themselves.
It's now to the point where the situation is completely reversed. Karma recognize Nagisa as a true genius in assassination and he can't help to see how flawed he is. He's a guy who is above average in everything but isn't great in anything specifically. He can't help but to envy people that work hard and end up achieving more than he does.

Karma doesn't need to hit a wall either but point is, once their confrontation is over then either him or Nagisa will have hit one.
Jul 7, 2015 10:53 AM
Apr 2015
Shangetsu said:
MadCupcake said:

But it's hardly needed for Karma too.
He was always portrayed as a genius that didn't have to work hard in order to achieve anything he wanted and that came back to hit him in the face when the class started working and setting goal for themselves.
It's now to the point where the situation is completely reversed. Karma recognize Nagisa as a true genius in assassination and he can't help to see how flawed he is. He's a guy who is above average in everything but isn't great in anything specifically. He can't help but to envy people that work hard and end up achieving more than he does.

Karma doesn't need to hit a wall either but point is, once their confrontation is over then either him or Nagisa will have hit one.

Yes, but there are still guys who have a different opinion and debate who of the two is the cocky one when actually neither of them really are. That is what I think though.
Both recognize the other one as equal or even superior and both know their weak points and limits.

But also, we're talking about 'hitting a wall' which basically means coming across of something/someone who's far better and is almost impossible to overcome. However I don't think this can be fitting for Nagisa and Karma. I doubt that one of them will be the overwhelming enemy who'll win with ease. It will be a hard battle where they will use their entire strenght up and give their best. One of them will eventually come victorious but maybe just hardly. (And perhaps just through chance, perhaps the other one will win the next fight). This can't really be described as a 'wall'. It's just speculation though.
MadCupcakeJul 7, 2015 11:00 AM
Jul 7, 2015 3:53 PM

Sep 2010
Nagisa was freakin awesome this chapter and I bet he will win or it will be a draw like Nagisa and Karma both kill each other at the same time
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 8, 2015 2:01 PM

Mar 2015
MadCupcake said:
Shangetsu said:

THIS.
Jul 14, 2015 2:13 PM

Feb 2011
oh wow, nagisa the shadow
hiding behind karasuma xD that was a smart move
showdown time :D

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Mar 18, 2016 5:36 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I knew it would be 1 on 1, Nagisa vs. Karma! Can't wait!!!

5/5
May 12, 2016 9:48 AM

Feb 2016
nagisas talent is to deceive the enemys mind. on the other hand we have karma someone who is physically and mentally on par with the elite. in a group battle i'd say karma has the upper hand however one on one nagisa should be the one leading.
Apr 23, 2020 9:37 AM

May 2015
Another awesome chapter. Karma continues to lead his team toward victory as they manage to take out the opposing team, all except for Nagisa. As soon as Karma and his team got comfortable and thought they were in the home stretch, Nagisa made his move and instantly took out four of the opposing members. Now it's down to just Karma vs. Nagisa, the main event. It's time for them to settle their feud, but I'm thinking they'll both take each other out at the same time and it'll be a draw.
Dec 26, 2020 10:10 AM
Jan 2018
Really VIZ , you translated kataoka as takaoka that insane military dude when karma says he had takebayashi and kataoka taken out to reduce options
Aug 23, 2022 12:59 PM

Nov 2020
Bruh Nagisa just killed four students like that xD! 1v1 I wonder who will win!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.