Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jun 28, 2015 1:37 AM

Jul 2013
I am not a fan of Shaft studio and first season of Nisekoi is an exception which I thought it was good for season 1. However, season 2 is still okay and there were moments I enjoyed but no progress from the story and random characters added that could be avoided.

In addition, Chitoge and Onodera both had their own episode screen time but Marika did not and that is unfair since Chitoge was included.

Chitoge = any tsundere character

First season was a 7 but season 2 is a 6/7 out of 10

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2015 1:39 AM

Mar 2015
There is a hidden meaning.
Jun 28, 2015 3:39 AM

Mar 2008
07/10 season 2

hope seaon 3 with not boring new Character!
Jun 28, 2015 6:59 AM

Jan 2013
It was a good episode, one of the best of the season. Chitoge (best girl) was cute as hell. Overall this was good season, not as good as previous ones, but I still enjoyed it, especially when I stopped hoping for a plot progression. Fun, cute show and that's how I like it. 8/10
Jun 28, 2015 7:49 AM
Nov 2009
I thought she would atleast confess just for the lulz but no, blue ballz all day it seems.
Jun 28, 2015 11:24 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Tlahuizcapante said:

plz no
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 28, 2015 12:03 PM

Dec 2013
Okay, i love Nisekoi, i like the story and everything, but this lack of progress and focus is pissing me off :/
Jun 28, 2015 12:20 PM

May 2012
A lovely last episode however the story is far from over as there are still so many things not properly developed so I do wonder if we'll see a third season and I do wish we do as I really like this franchise!

All in all a cute and quite lovely second season!
Jun 28, 2015 1:09 PM

Nov 2011
Final episode that closes the series devoted an episode to Chitoge, are not disappointed indeed. Narration for the constructive character of Chitoge that accumulates further characterization, drawings and animations good. Overall a TV series that has managed costuire plot and characters much more than it happened in the previous season, but unfortunately this season was too short, so the subjects were rushed.
My vote is for now 7/10.

Nice end card

Vindstot said:
Jun 28, 2015 2:53 PM

Dec 2014
Lame. This season was absolutely disappointing.

Jun 28, 2015 3:37 PM
Nov 2012
bastek66 said:
At least this weak ass season ended with whole episode dedicated to best girl

YEEEs that's why it didn't suck

otherwise the season pales in comparison to s1 since it turned into a full on harem
but the studio did the best with what they've got

6/10 not enough Chitoge + too much Haru
Jun 28, 2015 4:44 PM

Jan 2015
bastek66 said:
At least this weak ass season ended with whole episode dedicated to best girl

best girl. great eps. but bad for finale
Jun 28, 2015 5:05 PM

May 2007
Did anything happen this season, besides Haru (and she was not even likable)?

5/10 Christmas episodes, Shuu episode, and Kosaki episode were all good otherwise pointless filler that did nothing.

Unless the next season is promising an end of the story I am done.

Where was this amnesia arc I heard about anyway?
mitamakingJun 28, 2015 5:08 PM
My anime list
Jun 28, 2015 7:48 PM
Jun 2015
LeonAzarola said:
Mirakyoot said:
I like how the season end with chitoge.
I hate how people expect so much about love development in the story.
The story was funny and cute, nisekoi got great characters..
If you stop complaining about their love story you'll appreciate it ..
I dont watch it for a pure romance, i watch it to weekly see those cute facial expressions and light comedic story..

You must the Chitoge the gorrila girl fan

and u must be stupid for asking an obvious thing.
Jun 29, 2015 4:42 AM
Apr 2015
Rayzer said:
Nerdrampage said:

[spoiler]This season was a giant step downwards from the first season... I'm VERY sad that they made haru the main point of the season. They completely forgot about the locket in this season and only time the locket came up was when haru picked it up and then gave it back to raku... Because of this season I wont be surprised if they don't have another season.. I only time I enjoyed this season was when raku was with chitoge in the early parts of this season.. If they make another season they need to bring back the story about the locket... they had one moment in this season( durring the Christmas one ep )... At least tell us who the girl was unless they want us to believe that it is chitoge.. That christmas ep pointed to her.. I liked the first season but this was just a disappointment in my eyes.. I liked only small parts of this but it wasn't all bad.. I JUST WANTED THE STORY TO CONTINUE!! That was my only turnoff .. hopefully if they make another season they bring it back.. otherwise it will make me start to dislike this anime...
[/spoiler]
They did it because they don't want to skip too much content. Unlike fucking Yamada this season.
Although almost all the characters got less screen time because they skipped a lot of "filler chapters" but it was still fine.
And why are whining about Haru? If they skipped her arc they would lost a lot of content! And blame the mangaka because Shaft just animated it!

I dont hate haru... I find her a rival in raku's harem.. Im Just saddened at the loss of the story that story that this lacked.. Compared to the first season this has a microscopic to almost no story.. I like the parts with haru.. But I just wanted a little bit more to the story of the locket..
Jun 29, 2015 8:24 AM

Jul 2014
Tlahuizcapante said:

Well, if there's anything good that came out of Nisekoi, it's the implication that something Monogatari-related won't be adapted, which makes me a happy camper.
Jun 29, 2015 8:37 AM

Mar 2015
64SuperNintendo said:

Well, if there's anything good that came out of Nisekoi, it's the implication that something Monogatari-related won't be adapted, which makes me a happy camper.

Owari soon will be aired.
Jun 29, 2015 8:41 AM

Jul 2014
Tlahuizcapante said:
64SuperNintendo said:

Goddamn it.
Jun 29, 2015 9:25 AM

Mar 2015
64SuperNintendo said:
Tlahuizcapante said:

Goddamn it.

Finish him!

If say serious - why just don't watch? Nobody forced to watch what don't like. Or here such situation?
Jun 29, 2015 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
Tlahuizcapante said:
64SuperNintendo said:

Goddamn it.

Finish him!

If say serious - why just don't watch? Nobody forced to watch what don't like. Or here such situation?

Because I want to be informed enough on it to say my opinion on it, and because I want to see if it gets better.
Jun 29, 2015 10:42 AM

Mar 2015
64SuperNintendo said:
Tlahuizcapante said:

Finish him!

Because I want to be informed enough on it to say my opinion on it, and because I want to see if it gets better.

In monogatari case - rating speak for yourself.
Jun 29, 2015 10:54 AM

Jul 2014
Tlahuizcapante said:
64SuperNintendo said:

I judge shows based on what I think of them, not based on what others think of them.
Jun 29, 2015 11:12 AM

Mar 2015
64SuperNintendo said:
Tlahuizcapante said:

I judge shows based on what I think of them, not based on what others think of them.

And now we back to where started. If show doesn't appeal, why continue watching? Rating always have some effect. If not, would not be all the haters, who just gave anime 1, even doesn't watch this anime. I doesn't say that rating is absolute way to determine what to watch. If show deserved high score by many people, that mean what show is at least watchable.
Jun 29, 2015 11:50 AM

Jul 2014
Tlahuizcapante said:
64SuperNintendo said:

And now we back to where started. If show doesn't appeal, why continue watching? Rating always have some effect. If not, would not be all the haters, who just gave anime 1, even doesn't watch this anime. I doesn't say that rating is absolute way to determine what to watch. If show deserved high score by many people, that mean what show is at least watchable.

Okay, but could we stop talking about this? This is a Nisekoi thread, not a Monogatari thread.
Jun 29, 2015 12:27 PM

Mar 2015
64SuperNintendo said:
Tlahuizcapante said:

Okay, but could we stop talking about this? This is a Nisekoi thread, not a Monogatari thread.

Yes. I think about that too.
Jun 29, 2015 12:28 PM

Oct 2013
Chitoge is such a perfect waifu, was fanboying over here the whole series. I love this season as much as the first one, i was expecting more romance developments especially Raku x Chitoge but yeah let's not rush things up considering the manga is still on going.

I really really really love her expression ♥♥♥ nice art as i expected from Shaft

I was like, YAS PLEASE YAAAS, take my hand !

Overall score 9/10, there's gotta be a 3rd season, it's a must !

Let the ship set sail #TeamChitoge4Life
Jun 29, 2015 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
I am done with Nisekoi, this season was horrible through and through.. 5/10
RewstonJun 29, 2015 4:49 PM
Jun 29, 2015 3:23 PM
Nov 2010
Well, this season wasn't too interesting, putting aside the tenth episode. If there's another season coming, I hope there will be some progress or that it'll conclude the story.
Jun 29, 2015 3:44 PM

Jan 2013
Last half was acceptable tiny bit of development, but mostly prolonging anymore progression. Not much happened this season.
Jul 1, 2015 9:48 AM

Dec 2012
This last episode was clearly better, Chitoge was so cute. It's too bad that she didn't speak to Raku :/ But I expected that.

The first season was much better, I hope the third will be like it.
Jul 2, 2015 9:02 AM

May 2009
DesuTronic said:
CodeUnknown said:

Fixed it for you

I second that (΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

best comment about this entire show. no one likes you chitoge!....
Jul 2, 2015 2:05 PM

Dec 2013
This season was crap.

The arc with Chitoge's mother was good, the episode with Tsugumi and Raku being forced into Paula's game with a kiss on the line was great, every else was shit.

Tsugumi needed much, much more screen time. Chitoge needed more screen time. Haru needed much, much less screen time. Way too much Haru, I'm only glad that being forced to suffer too much Haru saved me from suffering from Marika screen time. Worst two characters ever, they make Onadera's screen time enjoyable in comparison.

Season One was so much better than this, if there is another season I don't think it'll be on my watch list. I think this season killed this series for me, I gave the season a 4 out of 10.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jul 2, 2015 6:39 PM

Sep 2009
I want a 3rd season, i had some good laughs at least even though it did progress only a little.
Jul 3, 2015 3:39 AM
Jan 2014
Well hope there's a third season coming..
Wished the second part of the episode would have at least ended with the other girls too, but oh well.
Hoping to see more Tsugumi or Marika in the OVAs!
Jul 3, 2015 5:03 AM

Jul 2012
Hmm I am not sure if I even want a 3rd season. It feels like more and more of the fun stuff but still not progressing in the main story or problem. This whole season has not walked one step further.

5/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jul 3, 2015 4:29 PM

Jan 2014
If ever there is a season 3, I'd like them to skip the fillers and go with the actual story that is starting to get interesting in the latest chapters.

So this season was fine, not that bad but inferior compared to it's prequel. Although, the animation got better and OST are the same as ever.

7/10
Recommend me an anime
Jul 3, 2015 7:26 PM

Apr 2014
renzbiohazard said:
If ever there is a season 3, I'd like them to skip the fillers and go with the actual story that is starting to get interesting in the latest chapters.

So this season was fine, not that bad but inferior compared to it's prequel. Although, the animation got better and OST are the same as ever.

7/10
so basically start with the last 10 chapters of the manga?
Jul 3, 2015 10:47 PM

Feb 2015
Okay last episode, 3/5. Overall definitely inferior to the first season, there were some funny episodes, but it was rather disappointing overall unfortunately.
Jul 4, 2015 6:58 AM

Apr 2011
I liked the first season, so I had high hopes with the sequel. However, I'm quite disappointed on how it went.

Anyway, this episode is pretty decent and Chitoge is cute, as usual.

7/10

Jul 4, 2015 7:50 AM
Aug 2012
good episode but not good enough to be the final one( as for me I would have prefered to see some resolution for this multiangle love story...not bad and not very good just ordinary
Jul 4, 2015 8:51 PM
Jan 2015
The season started out so strong. Tsugumi's episode was fantastic, while I couldn't care less about Paula. Chitoge's episode with her mother was touching and meaningful. Marika's tutoring episode was hilarious, as was the parrot skit.

But then they started doing pointless filler garbage. The magical girl episode, for one.

Generally, the season seemed like it lacked a focus, and the finale was weak. Last season ended with that fantastic play. This season ended with just another mediocre episode.
Jul 5, 2015 11:17 AM

Apr 2011
Haha. Raku undersetimated Chitoge's strength when he thought he could win against her at arm-wrestling. End up flying through the ceiling.

The 2nd season is enjoyable and funny, but it felt lacking. I have to say that the first season was better.

6/10
Jul 5, 2015 11:05 PM

Dec 2010
Everything was much better in the 1st season..but 2nd season still very good with a great ending..
Mim
Jul 5, 2015 11:58 PM
Mar 2015
I don't know why so many people are hating season 2. The manga is inst finished ( Praying to the based god that it ends at chapter 200) but it was a good filler for it. It had no story at all to it, which was kinda crap, but hell, barely any story is going on right now in the manga. The only story type thing that happened this season, was when raku got his locket back, that's it. But still this season was great because it focused on chitoge and the tiny bit of character development.
Jul 6, 2015 8:50 PM

Nov 2011
SO basically a gorilla is agorilla until the end sigh past 2 episodes better
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

- The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else
Jul 7, 2015 1:32 PM

Sep 2014
shitkoi... that all described of this season
Jul 8, 2015 4:46 AM

Aug 2013
I'm so disappointed about this season after enjoying that much the first one. Well, first of all, it brought characters which gave nothing to show at all. It seems like they just chose random chapters from manga and adapted them. To be honest, NOTHING just really went forward, the story is dead. Visual part of anime was still so good tho, i would say even better than last time which is completely understandable. However, i still somehow enjoyed few episodes, but i felt like it's not what i expected after seeing sesaon one. 6/10
Jul 8, 2015 10:41 AM
May 2014
6/10
#fuck tsunderes
Sturgeon's law : 90% of Everything is Crap
Jul 9, 2015 6:37 AM

May 2014
I'm so glad the last episode was focused on Chitoge ^^ I mean, yeah, Onodera is great and all but Chitoge is... Chitoge is just so... <3

In the end Nisekoi: is just as Nisekoi as the first Nisekoi. I don't understand all the hate for this season.
Jul 17, 2015 5:58 AM

May 2010
Chitoge is so annoying... There's a limit to how violent you can be. I don't care how dere she can get. If she can't control her tsuntsun tendencies then she is going to be a mediocre choice for Raku in the end.

The season was still enjoyable. Lots of Onodera in the 2nd half so I am satisfied. 8/10
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

188 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

138 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:24 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

251 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.