Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 9, 2015 3:37 AM

Jul 2013
Easily arslan
Jun 13, 2015 5:16 AM

Feb 2012
Shokugeki No Soma is getting better each episode. Easily one of the deserved top spots this season. The intensity each episode is kickin and flippin
Jun 13, 2015 5:40 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
At the moment, Shokugeki No Souma and Punchline.
Jun 13, 2015 5:47 AM

May 2010
I dropped a lot of them this time but I'm enjoying Gintama, Shokugeki and Yamada-kun a lot
Jun 13, 2015 6:45 AM

Mar 2012
After catching up on the SNAFU series, I'd say it's in my top 3...either 3 or 4...so my new top 5 would be.

1. Ore Monogatari!!
2. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season
3. SNAFU Too
4. Kekkai Sensen
5. Yamada-Kun

Hibike and Gits Arise are close
Jun 14, 2015 8:25 PM

Jan 2014
For me, so far it's been very disappointing, but if I were to pick one I'd go with Grisaia no Rakuen, mostly because I don't intend to watch Jojo's, since I've read the manga and Fate UBW isn't as impactful on me, since I've played the VN.

As for new anime, personally I'm looking forward to Gangsta but I doubt it will trump Grisaia.
TyrelJun 14, 2015 10:54 PM
I love my gurlz
Jun 14, 2015 8:26 PM

Sep 2013
Overlord and one punch man to trump everything :)

The DIO fight in jojo has been epic too.
Jun 14, 2015 8:31 PM

Jun 2014
For me it was Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works. But now I think I will go with Hibike! Euphonium instead. Mayby Charlotte will crush them both! >:)
Jun 14, 2015 8:32 PM
Apr 2013
Inferno Cop
Jun 14, 2015 8:36 PM

Jan 2014
worldeditor11 said:
Inferno Cop
Ninja Slayer From Animation >
I love my gurlz
Jun 14, 2015 8:39 PM

Jun 2012
Absolutely none. I need to watch Hibike Euphonium but I have a fear that it's just a re-skin of K-On.
Jun 14, 2015 8:48 PM

Mar 2015
Havent seen all of this seasons stuff but seen most of em that are worth watching aside from blade works if sequels counted id say oregairu s2 but not counting sequels id say its a close race between hibike,yamada and the seven witches and probably kekkai sensen which i like but the lack of story kinda makes me skeptical of saying its the anime of the season.
WARNING********
"Smokin Turtle Tank"
Jun 14, 2015 9:01 PM

Jul 2010
Gintama always wins

Can't wait for One Punch Man later this year
Jun 14, 2015 9:02 PM

Jan 2015
Zeus4President said:
worldeditor11 said:
Inferno Cop
nope
Inferno Cop will always be the anime of the season
Ninja Slayer is Animu of teh YEEEAAARRRTTTT if we exclude Inferno Cop
Vampire Holmes is also a good contender
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jun 14, 2015 9:03 PM

Jan 2014
UpcomingDread said:
Gintama always wins

Really? I found the first 3 episodes poor, though I liked the latter ones.

Remv_quevav said:
Zeus4President said:
nope

nope.

Ninjas > Cops > Vamps
I love my gurlz
Jun 14, 2015 9:11 PM

Jul 2010
Only one that was a miss for me the 3rd episode I found everything else golden, plus I'm biased toward it

If I had to pick a new show for this season I would pick food wars though Soma is a boss
Jun 14, 2015 9:12 PM

Feb 2015
Gintama JOJO and SNAFU my top 3 of the year not only this season

Food Wars and Ore Monogatari the best of this season
Jun 14, 2015 9:19 PM

Nov 2013
MEanimaniac1 said:
Absolutely none. I need to watch Hibike Euphonium but I have a fear that it's just a re-skin of K-On.

It's far from a re-skin of K-On; it's about the trials and tribulations of the members of a high school band. Although the moe elements are present, the show is much more serious in tone and the characters feel pretty genuine.

Regarding the OP, I like Euphonium and Oregairu Zoku the most so far, but they'll of course be trumped later this year by the continuations of Non Non Biyori and Aria.
Jun 14, 2015 9:21 PM

Jan 2015
Zeus4President said:
Remv_quevav said:
nope

nope.

Ninjas > Cops > Vamps
*gasps
Absolutely Hereticism
u need to be evangelized
Cops will always outlaw Ninjas and Vamps
but seriously, I agree that Ninja Slayer is the Animu of teh Season (and AOTY)
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jun 14, 2015 9:45 PM

May 2015
I would say Plastic Memories or Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka, either one.

Jun 14, 2015 9:49 PM
Jul 2013
i think ima have to go with show by rock
Jun 14, 2015 9:55 PM

May 2014
For me it's probably Sidonia S2 or Grasia, although Kiniro has been awesome too.

From the non-sequels it's probably... Nah that's too hard they all kinda suck.
Jun 14, 2015 9:57 PM

Nov 2012
this season is kind of disappointing for me as most of the sequels i was looking forward to let me down.....
i think my AOTS is houkago no pleiades too, managed to surpass my expectations and it's so fun.
Jun 14, 2015 10:40 PM

Apr 2011
Kekkai Sensen, but not by far. Arslan Senki and Show By Rock has been holding up against it pretty damn well, but I don't think either of them can overtake it anymore. Hibike! Euphonium is also very good, while Shokugeki no Soma is proving to be a fairly brilliant adaption and Danmachi, while rushed, is also alright. So far, a rather successful Spring, probably my best since I started watching seasonal.

As for what I'm expecting, I've got high expectations Durarara!!x2 Ten, Akagami-no Shirayukihime, Working!!! and MonMusume.
Jun 17, 2015 10:17 AM

Nov 2013
I havent watched ALL animes that are airing this season but my top 4 would be

1) Arslan Senki
2) Shoukugeki no soma
3) ore monogatari
4) plastic memories

My guilty pleasure would be Owari no Seraph. We know it's cliche and over-hyped but I'm still waiting for the climax. And is still better than Sao ( from what I read, the author said that the 30 chapters were just introductions )

The weakest would be Denpa Kyoushi. I'm a fan of this series' manga. And I've been waiting for an adaption for so long. But,wtf! The animation was bad, the directing was bad, the angles were bad, the music was forgettable. They butchered one of my fav. mangas.

The one I like the most this season but is underrated is Arslan Senki. The name of the author speaks for itself. And I like war, politics basically what Arslan Senki has.

And I also like Kyoukai no Rinne, I read the manga, and it's funny as hell!! It's sooo underrated. It's just like ranma 1/2. Episodic.

I haven't watched all but it's gotta be Highschool DxD reborn. I think I don't have to explain it. The anime speaks for itself.

This season is weak. I'll be looking forward to Onepunch Man, God Eater and Akagami no Shirayuki-hime ( shoujo done right )

The overrated would be DxD and Owari no Seraph.( I'm thinking if I'm gonna put Danmachi here. But I haven't caught up. So after I've caught up I'll think if it lives up to its hype. )

Oregairu is overrated. But it is well deserve. Just Hachiman alone speaks for itself.
DenzRuiJun 17, 2015 10:52 AM
Jun 17, 2015 10:37 AM

Nov 2013
Unyilkdr said:
Old_Raven said:

Whoa whoa whoa. Those are fighting words, mate. Yona is a masterpiece. Arslan doesn't even touch it.
how? i think it's just norma reverse harem.

Yona is a reverse harem. I read the manga I'm in chapter 60+ and nothing's happening yet. I'd go for Arslan.
Jun 17, 2015 10:38 AM
Apr 2013
arslan senki is the only one that doesn't suck so yeah
Jun 17, 2015 11:42 AM

Jan 2015
Ore Monogatari.
Jun 17, 2015 11:47 AM

Dec 2012
sound euphonium for me
Jun 17, 2015 11:06 PM

Mar 2015
Zeus4President said:
UpcomingDread said:
Gintama always wins

Really? I found the first 3 episodes poor, though I liked the latter ones.
if you love action, gintama2015<Gintama enchousen, if you love comedy, gintama2015>Gintama enchousen.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 18, 2015 11:12 AM

Jul 2007
Answers under spoiler;

Jun 18, 2015 11:39 AM

Apr 2008
Ore Monogatari

It's the only one I've bothered to watch. Anime these days is so full of shit, ecchi and just generally generic.
Thus why I prefer manga these days. So many mangas that have a great plot and such, don't need any to get sold xD
You should know that quite a few mangas or VNs become animated just so that it gets some publicity, become more popular.

Jun 21, 2015 9:37 PM

Oct 2013
Best Spring 2015 TV Anime for me

1. Gintama
2. Sidonia no Kishi
3. Oregairu s2
Jun 21, 2015 9:46 PM
Jul 2018
Of course Yahari cuz MC has haremshit.
Jun 22, 2015 2:00 PM

Apr 2014
Arslan Senki in my opinion is the best though i have to admit i only started watching it because of the preview i saw on Nanatsu no Taizai
Jun 23, 2015 7:58 AM

Jun 2015
danmachi and oregairu for me :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2015 8:30 AM

Apr 2015
I only had 2 shows worth watching. Arslan senki and FSN/UBW.

Owari no seraph in any top 5 list kills me alittle inside.
Jun 23, 2015 9:03 AM

May 2013
A. -Ore Monogatari!! Because im a sucker for romance genre but its good.
-Shokugeki no Souma because of its food greatness and based JC.
-Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo because of the comedy.
-Hibike! Euphonium because of the glorious animation even though the yuri bait bothers me, but its a KyoAni anime.
-Nisekoi: because of Chitoge and Haru
B. Etotama and Ameiro Cocoa because Shimono is there.
C. Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation (though the music is good), meh show. Why Urobutcher
D. Maybe Kyoukai no Rinne and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid.
E. Denpa Kyoushi because A-1 ruined it (but still watching it anyways, man im a masochist)
F. Better than Winter in terms of good new shows.
G. I think F/SN and Oregairu are the most overrated this season and both good and bad way.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 23, 2015 9:28 AM

Aug 2014
Top 5, not in order:
-Shokugeki no Souma
[best anime, animations, and art. Also, Anime Of The Season]

-Yahari Oregairu S2
[Less comfy, more drama. Still one of the better anime this season though]

-Gintama
[It's Gintama. Nuff' said]

-Etotama
[Guilty pleasure, not really. Liking the CG art and battle scenes a lot]

-Owari no Seraph
[Overused cliches a side, pretty enjoyable series. Too bad for the too much lazy action scenes animation though, such wasted potential..]

Also, screw A1 pictures for destroying one of my fav manga adaption series!
Jun 23, 2015 10:32 AM

Jan 2015
a.] Name your current Top five Favorite Best so far and state why you chose them being the first as your poll vote.
1.Shougeki no Souma
2.Arslan Senki
3.Fate UBW
4.Plastic memories
5. x

I literally would never had guessed that SNS would be my favourite this season, it's just been the most enjoyable anime for me and I don't feel as if I have to force myself to watch it.

b.] What Spring TV series is your guilty-pleasure?
Shougeki no Souma!

c.] What show is you think the weakest among the line-ups this spring according to all aspects (plot, sound, effects, overall, etc.)?
Of the anime that I have seen this season, definitely the first cour of Owari no Seraph.

d.] What TV series are you liking the most but is performing pretty weak among it's audience a.k.a underrated?
Arslan Senki.

e.] What show are you currently disliking right now and why?
Ore Monogatari- It's becoming a pain in the ass to watch, I really hope something interesting happens!

f.] Overall, What do you think of this season so far?
Mediocre? I'm not too sure

g.] What show do you think is the most overrated this season and why?
Fate UBW- Because Fate

Jun 23, 2015 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
There was no outright standout for me

Top 5

Arslan Senki
Food Wars
Sidonia
Love Comedy
Fate Stay Night
Jun 25, 2015 3:17 AM

Feb 2012
The Soma is doing goood. I raiiikee it. Either way, hachiman and the gang truly deserves one of the top spots this season. Hmmm.. I can't really say that much since i'm stalled at episode 06 and isn't moving forward but hey, it's getting better.
Jun 25, 2015 3:22 AM

May 2012
I voted for Arslan, but there are also many other good anime in season. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo, Sidonia no Kishi, Nanoha ViVid, Plastic Memories and Owari no Seraph are all good. Jojo is also great but is not on the voting list

Yahari Ore no Seishun is shit. The trap character is the only thing good about it (Denpa Kyoushi have much better looking trap though)

Kekkai Sensen is by far the most overrated anime in this season in my opinion. Very boring, confusing, and have no plot. The character are shit. Zapp look like clown, and I just like to see him beaten to death. Klaus look like an ape, and Leonardo looks like a shitty boy. None of these characters are likable or interesting to me.

silverwalls said:

i think my AOTS is houkago no pleiades too, managed to surpass my expectations and it's so fun.

LOL ! I hope you are joking.
thepathJun 25, 2015 3:30 AM
Jun 25, 2015 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
a.] 1. JoJo SC Season 2
2. Yahari Zoku
3. Ore Monogatari
4. Sidonia S2
5. Between Yamada and Danmachi.
b.] Gunslinger Stratos, maybe. I'm not quite sure how I finished it.
c.] Again, Gunslinger Stratos.
d.] Houkago no Pleiades is definitely my hidden gem for the season.
e.] I don't think there was anything I outright hated.
f.] About average season.
g.] Fate UBW. It's certainly pretty, but failed to deliver compared to the VN.

thepath said:

silverwalls said:

Why would it be a joke?

Jul 1, 2015 9:59 AM

Feb 2012
Yamada turned out to be great despite the amount of overhauls coming from the manga readers. It deserves more than the number it receives right now.
Jul 1, 2015 12:43 PM

Sep 2013
Kuremisago said:

thepath said:

Why would it be a joke?

Didn't you know that moe can never be good, no matter what?
Jul 1, 2015 1:22 PM

Dec 2013
anyone else feel like Owari No Seraph was sort of a let down?

IMO Arslan and Sidonia S2 are top runners for me this season. Need to see what all the fuss is on Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, has a whopping 18 percent on the poll.
Jul 1, 2015 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
Arslan or Ore Monogatari.

It is quite even.
Jul 1, 2015 1:38 PM
Aug 2014
yahari without a doubt

but there was a fair share of enjoyable shows this season (shokugeki, yamada, fate, hibike, kekkai sensen, ore monogatari)
Jul 1, 2015 1:55 PM

Sep 2014
a.] Shokugeki No Souma, Ore Monogatari, Yamada & The Seven Witches, Highschool DxD, Owari No Seraph.
b.] Highschool DxD for the plot.
c.] Denpa Kyoushi. Story is weak and animation is well horrendous.
d.] Yamada & The Seven Witches. IMO the dark horse of the season.
e.] Denpa Kyoushi. As I stated in C, the story is weak, the characters are not interesting and the animation is just plain bad.
f.] Overall it was a good season, not great but good. If I had to rate the season I would give it a 7.5 to an 8.
g.] Owari no Seraph. While I did enjoy it, at the end of the day it is nothing more than a cliched, generic Shounen.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» anime character you like but wouldn't invite to your birthday party / wedding?

lifesaver64 - Today

18 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
11 seconds ago

» Don't you find the obsession with fictional characters in the anime community alarming? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - May 10

111 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
2 minutes ago

» Will we get more anime's that reflect "Stoner Comedy"?

GoatPieceLuffy - 4 hours ago

19 by Coaghim »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you have a prejudice against people who watch ecchi/hentai? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 9

66 by creepylurker »»
17 minutes ago

» So, what's the oldest anime you've ever watched?

Gashadokur0 - 12 hours ago

37 by ManuelFragment »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.