Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 29, 2020 11:59 PM

Aug 2017
Hestia is really jealous lmao. Aiz has more time on screen time in this episode, good!

I didn't understand much that man is doing with that minotaur.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 6, 2020 8:38 PM
Dec 2017
Dropping this show now. Its kinda become pretty boring and cringe worthy. Most of the characters aren't very interesting except for lili but now they are just adding her to bells harem and making her worse of a character than what she could have been. Hestia is good when she isn't fangirling over bell. If they actually turned it into a romance between the two of them it would actually be pretty interesting but the one person bell is interested in, Aiz, is the most uninteresting character in the entire show. So yeah I might give it a 4 because the parts that were good were at least decent.
Jul 28, 2020 12:28 PM

Jul 2009
Ais is such a weirdo lol. Weird, but really strong. Bell stood no chance.

They kinda left us in the dark about what that Sol Badguy lookalike was doing with the minotaurs. Hope it's not something they accidentally forgot to adapt.
Sep 13, 2020 2:08 PM

Jan 2009
looks like Aiz admires someone too that made her decide to become strong?
Sep 20, 2020 10:00 PM

Oct 2016
Hestia is Jealoustia of Bell's ever growing harem, I see Lili ain't backing down from Hestia lmao.

Yes, we got more Ais this episode she's really an airhead.

That was cool though that dude assumingly sent by Freya training that minotaur, though not cool for Bell lmao. Great episode.
Sep 28, 2020 10:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yep, no kidding, they just let those petite chick joined Bell's party, and everything just clearly end. Am i had a problem? No, not at all! Hestia, with her random matter always blurt it out her thought right away to the girl. So, yeah, it was understandable. Not gonna mentioned their sudden competition between Hestia and Lili. For me, it just served well as a cheap way to break a little from the previous heavy drama. Was that funny? Lol. It was cringe af, but really understandable. So, its fine!

Surprisingly the previous aid from Wallenstein succeeded without any great thing happen. She even brought back Eina's arm armour in a good terms. Then, damn, my boy Bell kun, got a chance to learnt one and two moves from his beloved crush. They practices together. Was that a nice little progression among their relations? Yeah, and i do really wonder, what was that Wallenstein girl wanted to achieve at the dungeon?

Unfortunately, everything might be post-poned due to another crisis that might led them into a closer situations. Yeah, no joke. Even my loli kami sama just hinted some good thing might happen next. Yeah, about that crazed minotaurus at the end. And Bell, once again might be facing his own fear again, and overcome with it! A hero for the silent lady? Lets see the next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 10, 2020 9:55 PM

Feb 2019
Loved that last scene with Hestia. I just have to say: to me, the scene with Aiz training Belle completely mirrors that of Saber training Shirou in Fate. Bell and Shirou both get beaten up, Aiz and Saber are both swordsmen trying to train them, and Aiz and Saber even both share a color scheme! The only difference is that Aiz is more unaware of social cues than Saber and gives her student lap pillows. I'm also excited to see where that beefed up minotaur goes to do in the next episode!

Hestia is Best-ia.
Oct 14, 2020 9:34 AM

Sep 2018
Very small steps also in this episode that brings back the goddess who cares so much about the protagonist of the plot, the rest of the mysteries are still well hidden, who knows when we will become aware of them, in the meantime the narration unfolds between fanservice and moments dedicated to the character of Hestia, who does not fail to entertain with her unbridled jealousy. Meanwhile, some space for the growth of the character of Bell and his relationship with the character of Aiz. Overall, although this episode is not interesting and at least funny.
Apr 1, 2021 8:54 AM

Jan 2019
Coming back after a while off, I forgot how this show is absolute trash. Fun trash, enjoyable trash, but still trash.
Oct 18, 2021 3:40 AM

Jul 2021
So Bell finally managed to talk to Ais, tbh I quite like her. Also that guy fighting the minotaur is interesting. However the more I watch the more this just feels like sword art online to be honest
Feb 22, 2022 12:41 PM
Nov 2019
man,bell is a complete bitch
Aug 18, 2022 7:35 PM

Apr 2022
I loved the new monster introduced and how bell is going to be so much stronger! I still love all of the characters and how everything ties to Bell getting stronger!
Sep 13, 2022 8:45 AM

May 2021
Pretty decent episode, I'm happy we're finally having more Aiz screen-time. I wonder who she wants to reach
May 4, 2023 11:47 AM
May 2020
Bell finally got to spend some time with his crush, Lady Aiz.  Meanwhile, poor Lilli gets a breather from her horrible situation.
May 29, 2023 11:42 AM

Oct 2019
As always I could have used a few less boobs, butts and cheap "sexual" jokes..
Jul 1, 2023 10:43 AM
Nov 2022
Tu Diosa y tu loli pelean por ti que fortuna la de Bell
TeemplarioJul 1, 2023 1:12 PM
Dec 5, 2023 7:13 PM

Nov 2023
Very nice one people hahah
Jan 3, 7:50 PM
Oct 2023
I just couldn't get into it.
Feb 7, 8:28 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dang did the dude who was toying with the minotaur actually die wtf

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

196 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.