Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 7, 2015 11:55 PM

Aug 2012
R.I.P Kenny, also get to see Levi back story of him when he was kid and Kenny raising him. All hail Queen Historia and when she went crazy laughing when she hit Levi lol and Mikasa was the only one who smiled hehe. Also Levi smiled!
May 7, 2015 11:56 PM

Aug 2012
Devil-Saint said:

Not Kenny noooo lol
May 8, 2015 1:37 AM

Nov 2011
RIP Kenny. I kinda actually liked the guy with his personality and even title. Great back story again regarding Levi as well. Speaking of which, I'm also wondering what he might do with that serum..?

Hmm, Historia as Queen interesting. I wonder how she will play this role.
May 8, 2015 3:47 AM

Aug 2014
i never thought i would thank to that bastard kenny after he tried to kill levi.but really rest in peace at least he saved levi from that horrible state.wtf he was waiting to die at her dead mother's side.it was just so sad i felt sick. What did they do to deserve this?seems like all ackermans shares fate about following their chosen one at some point.it was interesting thing to see.maybe it is in their blood so that's one of the reasons mikasa's obsession about following eren everywhere.
anyway now levi has shifter serum.i really wonder what he will do with that.i don't want to see levi as a titan or shifter.that's for sure so i hope he uses it in a different way.nobody saw that he took it so he can do anything he wants with that.i am dying to see will he keep it for himself?or share it?
i didn't get what erwin was thinking and i am very confused about it.What did he mean?and did historia really kill rodd herself?she is really looking good as a queen i wonder what kind of queen she really become.it was a really good chapter and i said it too many times before but i need to repeat again,in this arc everything is still keep going better than i thought.
May 8, 2015 3:50 AM

Nov 2012

You know what, I deleted everything I said in this new comment, because I'm not going to argue with you. All I'm going to tell you is this:¯

and thanks @peskylemur25, for answering me.

Also, chapter 69 is always the awkward one of the group.
SnazzGaryMay 8, 2015 9:05 AM
"Hey, assbutt!"—Castiel, Supernatural

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
May 8, 2015 5:51 AM

Aug 2014
Great chapter about Kenny and Levi's relationship. Also Queen Historia!
"I am going to be the God of the new world" - Light
May 8, 2015 7:11 AM

Jan 2011
This was a fantastic chapter, best one in a while! We found out a lot about Kenny's past and backstory. He ended being a really interesting and important character. Who would've thought Kenny was the big brother of Levi's mother and ended up looking after Levi when he was a young abandoned child. Good to see Levi having a final talk with Kenny and basically ending it on a slightly happy note before he died. Now Levi has the titan serum. That has got to be used by someone in the near future. Historia officially becomes queen! Man, this definitely is a fitting end for the anime's 2nd season.
5/5
May 8, 2015 7:38 AM

Jan 2015
I'm really curious what will happen to that titan serum. Will Levi use it or give it to someone.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Still waiting for that Monkey-Titan to show up again. And I want to see Eren patching up the wall in the next 2-3 chapters so we can finally see what is in the basement.
May 8, 2015 10:10 AM

May 2013
I'm glad this chapter added depth to Kenny's character and developed Levi. And ofc answered questions.

All hail Queen Historia! Man Mikasa's smile XD
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 8, 2015 1:03 PM
Aug 2014
An emotional chapter. I feel like Isayama put extra efforts into making this chapter what it is, the artwork is nice and detailed, I specially like the fighting scene and Kenny abandoning Levi. It was all smoothly conveyed and feeling like it complemented the story nicely, don't know if anyone else gets this. One of his focuses are the small moments that can easily be missed.
Really appreciating the effort shown on this chapter, hoping Isayamas next chapters will be as interesting as this one.
moechintai3May 8, 2015 1:16 PM
May 8, 2015 2:38 PM

Sep 2014
Not much action, but very much questions got answered! Loved Kenny's past and the fact that he gave Levi the serum instead of him using it. I swear, Historia punching Levi still with fear was fucking hilarious. Now, why is Levi thanking the others and what will he do with the serum?
Dragon5xDMay 9, 2015 5:05 PM
May 9, 2015 1:38 AM

May 2014
Ando- said:
Ahh, so that's why Levi never talked to Mikasa about their relation. He never knew!

When Historia punched Levi, everyone was like "Oh shit!" And Mikasa is just smiling LOL.

Mikasa's smiling, I just realize it XD LOL~~
I love these two <3[url[/url]
May 9, 2015 3:26 AM
Feb 2012
Congratulations, Historia Reiss, you have won the game of thrones. Please be fair but firmly cruel. However…

"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."—Cersei Lannister

And we've a loser to dispense with. So passes Kenny "the Ripper" Ackerman, would-be usurper, and mortally wounded by Rod Reiss prior to his own violent deposition. He offers an extensive, neatly-expository flashback, and a stolen vial of Titan-transformation serum (!) as parting gifts to his nephew before expiring.

A wonderful chapter, well done. I do like how they had the sense to plot for giving Historia the credit for killing Rod no matter what; it's just circumstantially more conveniently she actually completed the act herself. And a nice character beat.

Now it's back to the waiting game. Might as well digest some more, I suppose.
May 9, 2015 6:29 AM

May 2015
It was so shocking that Kenny died. I thought Kenny would live for more chapters, but I guess Isayama didn't want that. Well but I am happy to see Isayama's successful developments of the story. Historia became a queen, and now we just have to Shinganshina District.
"Happiness can exist only in acceptance."- George Orwell
May 9, 2015 7:39 AM

Dec 2012
Farabeuf said:
I wonder if Levi took the serum himself.

Either this or he saved it for Erwin, so he could kill him without regret :D

I think what impressed me most were two things: 1) Kenny was still searching for a piece of humanity in himself and 2) some titan forms clearly contain the idea of eternal peace, which humans couldn't come up with during all these centuries (?) I mean, I don't know what Uri had been struggling to achieve behind the Walls, but Kenny's death made his personal desire somewhat romantic.

So, after Ymir, Uri mentioned the end of the world. If I could sum it up ...:

* It's the end of the world humans knew so far.
* It's an end of the world outside the walls as well.

With Krista being the Queen and Levi turning into titan .. . yeah, the end is coming :)

A great chapter, let's go to the basement next.

Edit: Sorry, it seems I had pasted an unedited version of my post; I suddenly had to login again and messed up something. Haven't been around for a while, didn't know there's a time limit.
zellamiMay 9, 2015 11:53 AM
May 9, 2015 7:54 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
zellami said:
Farabeuf said:
I wonder if Levi took the serum himself.

Either this or he saved it for Erwin, so he could kill him without regret :D

I think what impressed me most was that Kenny were two things: 1) Kenny was still searching for a piece of humanity in himself and 2) some titan forms clearly contain the idea of eternal peace, which humans couldn't come up to all these centuries (?) I mean, I don't know what Uri had been struggled to achieve behind the Walls, but Kenny's death made his personal desire somewhat romantic.

So, after Ymir, Uri mentioned the end of the world. If I could sum it up ...:

* It's the end of the world humans knew so far.
* It's an end of the world outside the walls as well.

With Krista being the Queen and Levi turning into titan .. . yeah, the end is coming :)

A great chapter, let's go to the basement next.

The most famous room in all of anime/manga...will it be be visited within our lifetime I wonder?!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 9, 2015 10:52 AM

Oct 2013
SnazzGary said:

You know what, I deleted everything I said in this new comment, because I'm not going to argue with you. All I'm going to tell you is this:¯

and thanks @peskylemur25, for answering me.

Also, chapter 69 is always the awkward one of the group.

Its ok, I accept your opinion. I just didn't realise up until now that you didn't know much that's going on in the plot. You're lost, which is not something to be embarrassed about since the series is a monthly.

When I say reread the arc in one go, it might change your opinion on the arc overall. Meh, maybe when the 2nd season comes you will have a better grasp on this arc and you will see its not as bad as how you're making it out to be. Since the anime will adopt about two chapters per episode, plus it will be weekly.
keragammingMay 9, 2015 11:03 AM
May 9, 2015 1:32 PM
May 2015
What a wasted chapter. It is just me that feel that the chapters lately are extremely slow paced? I mean it was already obvious that Kenny is Levi Uncle.
May 9, 2015 4:14 PM

Dec 2011
Even when Kenny Ackerman died as a human, I felt nothing at all -- didn't even drop a tear. It was still difficult to empathize with him in spite of all the tragedy he has suffered. It was still an evil death on his part.
And even when Historia Reiss became the queen, I couldn't feel any bit of joy at all... I wonder why... :(
May 9, 2015 5:44 PM

Oct 2013
Porty said:
What a wasted chapter. It is just me that feel that the chapters lately are extremely slow paced? I mean it was already obvious that Kenny is Levi Uncle.

Of all the chapters that came from this arc, you choose this one as wasted? What were you expecting after historia declare she was queen?

Honestly I got more than I expected I thought this chapter would be mostly about historia. This chapter tied up a lot of loose ends and also gave us back story about the former king Uri, Levi and Kenny. On top of that we also got to see historia coronation in this chapter.

Keep in mind this arc is wrapping up, only one more chapter remains. Also this is the probably the ending of season 2.

Honestly what more could we have gotten in this chapter? Btw, it doesn't matter if you knew that Kenny was levi uncle, Levi obviously needed to know also this chapter gave Levi some character development as well.

Isayama is simple tying up the loose ends in this arc, unless you want him to put all this info about Kenny, uri and Levi in the next arc, which would feel out of place.

I do agree with you that some chapters in this arc felt slow pace, but I would rather that than it being rushed.

@raidenwarrior you're obviously not enjoying the series as a whole, since you rate it a 5/10. So it shouldn't be a surprise to you that you didn't feel anything.
keragammingMay 9, 2015 6:06 PM
May 10, 2015 2:14 AM

Jan 2015
Porty said:
This arc was more of a buildup of the future events, that's why it was so slow paced compared to the previous arcs. So much foreshadowing was done (the king implying a titan attack in the near future, RBY going back to the village, possibly to come back more prepared the next time, Eren's titan controlling ability basically confirming Monkey Titan can do that too, etc.). All these buildups hint at a much more action oriented next arc. Without this arc confirming many things, some future events might have been out of place. Making this part more story and dialogue heavy was necessary.
Well yeah, Kenny being Levi's relative was obvious, but I don't think him being Levi's uncle was that obvious. He could have been just another Ackerman clan member, not a close relative.
May 10, 2015 2:38 AM
May 2015
I am sorta pissed with the ending they gave us but that's to be expected right?
I just really don't like how it ended that chapter but Levi.....Smiling i am okay with but i am so confused and mad. Is Levi leaving? If so i hope it's not a overly dramatic exit and i hope he doesn't do something stupid with the titan vaccine.
May 10, 2015 5:32 AM
Apr 2012
Okay, that was an amazing chapter. I'm really glad we finally got to know more about Levi, Kenny and all the Ackerman business, though I'm still confused about Mikasa.
And it's also nice that we got too see more of the former king, Uri.

Levi's backstory made me so sad, though. I actually teared up after reading it, oh my God how much can this man suffer? And losing family just after knowing he was family... Goddamnit.

To be honest, I doubt Levi will take the serum. I mean, to become a Shifter you'd have to eat another Shifter and the only ones who are actually there would be either Eren or Annie and to be honest, Levi wouldn't eat neither of them - Eren is Eren and Levi got attached to those kids and he HAS A FUCKING HEART PEOPLE and Annie well she's too important, basically she's the only one who can actually answer some answers once she wakes up so nope he won't take the serum. Besides, Levi isn't one to go after powerups.

I like the way the pace is going so far. However, I'm scared because things are actually going well - in possible terms - for the characters which is odd.

Nothing much happened besides Historia becoming the queen. I have nothing against Historia but I really hope she stops being the focus in the next chapters.
And that punch to Levi's shoulder was so unexpected, oh my God.

Levi smiling and the "Meetings and farewells are something that come and go in a lifetime..." cap.... well, we'll see what the future brings.
May 10, 2015 9:30 AM

Sep 2007
i thought of 2 possibilities for the serum

1) Levi will save it for himself in case he end up critically injured in a fight and take it as a last resort

2) he will give it to Erwin so he can grow back his lost arm? it might be possible or its just i'm being too delusional lol :P
May 10, 2015 9:37 AM

Nov 2012
Speaking of Levi's mother...
May 10, 2015 12:28 PM

May 2014
Yup as expected, I totally lost track of it all 😏
Wow Historia looks pretty damn nice as the queen :o
Hahahhaha wtf 😂😂😂
Historia really had too now didn't she XD
May 10, 2015 3:02 PM

Oct 2007
Devil-Saint said:

haha nearly forgot about this one, perfect fit XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2015 4:49 PM
Jan 2012
Many things I expected - Kenny flashback wasn't even in the list. I really started to like Kenny, but his death was inevitable.
It's good to see Levi smiling after this damn sad OVA abut him though I think he knows pretty well that any of them might not live to see nother day. This and the death of Kenny are the reason for the whole farewell thing I assume. I bet he is not leaving the Survey corps - what the hell will he do otherwise? Go be a stripper for his fangirls or something? Create some sort of cleaning services? Go to the underground? I don't think so. The only way he is leaving is in a coffin. Then again, the farewell thing might mean just that. But I doubt it yet. So the serum... If Levi is as smart as he is supposed to be he'd give to Hanji, Eren or Armin. Hanji might make more of those or find a way to create some regenerating potion and stuff. Eren might power up. And Armin might have a better idea than what Levi could come up with. I don't think there will be Levi titan...
It's good we had all these questions answered. I like the old king somehow, and I like Historia as a queen though I don't think we'll see much of her in the next arc. It was funny she punched him back :D

One problem I have... Really Levi lived with no surname at all. His whole life he never needed it for any sort of document? What - he went to the army and told them "Nah is just Levi"? You must come up with a surname, man! At least I think so. That hasn't been cleared in AOT world, but it just feels Off that he never needed his both names for something. Might be an underground thing.
May 10, 2015 7:19 PM

Oct 2013
Sarah-Sama said:
i thought of 2 possibilities for the serum

1) Levi will save it for himself in case he end up critically injured in a fight and take it as a last resort

2) he will give it to Erwin so he can grow back his lost arm? it might be possible or its just i'm being too delusional lol :P

Lmao! None of this makes sense because in the end both would turn into a mindless titan.

Giving it to Hanji so she could experiment on it is the Most likely possibility.

May 10, 2015 7:29 PM

Jul 2011
Clint Eastwood will be missed.
May 11, 2015 12:01 AM

Aug 2012
kchorrex2012 said:
Speaking of Levi's mother...

Right in the feels
May 11, 2015 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
Young Levi looked like a kid from some J-horror movie.
Also smiling Levi = character development.

Good chapter.
May 11, 2015 11:45 AM

Jan 2013
this chapter was kinda sad but LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
levi's smile though.
May 12, 2015 6:02 AM

Jul 2008
Wonder will Levi take the serum or give it to someone else? :) Now that we know Levi's relationship with Kenny, hope they tell us how close is his bloodline to Mikasa :) This manga excels in wiping out an entire group with any means necessary :D

I want Historia to meet Ymir and the other titan gangs again :)
May 12, 2015 12:52 PM

Jun 2014
SnazzGary said:
Meh chapter. Kenny was beginning to be one of the few interesting characters, but I accept the fact that he died. If he would've turned into a titan, I probably would've dropped the manga there. It would have just been an excuse to prolong his supposed antagonistic ways, and make him the power-up-party-enemy with the power-up-party protagonist.

Levi's back story was a bit flaccid. Mysterious anime-only illness (If I'm correct, did his mother work at a brothel? If so, did she die of a STD?) kills his mother, and for some reason, he looks to be infected with it, but is perfectly fine after learning to stab some people with his then-unknown uncle? Then Kenny seemingly leaves him, only to show up years later and "Luke, I am your fatheruncle" it. Eh, it was better than 8-year-old Eren and Mikasa killing three men on their own.

Also, for those who are saying Levi will use the serum--That is waayyy out of character. Levi has never really been a power-hunger type of person (at least, to me), and if he uses the serum, that'll fuck up his whole character.

And, I've had this question for awhile: What the fuck is up with Mikasa's family? If Ackermans are Asian, then why the hell did her European father have the name, while her Asian mother didn't? Doesn't make sense. Ackermans are supposed to be the few remaining Asians, no? Having a pale ass blonde guy in the mixed with an Asian wife who is not an Ackerman makes no sense. Mikasa's inbred? lol

3/5. Historia punching Levi scene felt kind of out of nowhere, too.

If Mikasa's parents married, then her mother would've taken her father's last name: Ackerman. Mikasa's mother would be an Ackerman by marriage, and Mikasa in turn an Ackerman by blood, so really they weren't wrong to say that the Ackermans are the last Asians alive.

I don't think it would've been possible for the Ackermans to be Asian, if they were all but wiped out when the titans invaded. The wall surrounds what we would call Europe. If Asians had to flee over, then the wall didn't reach and they wouldn't have known what was going on. The only ones who would've were the Europeans, and the ones closest to the king at that.

So: Mikasa's mother, Asian but not born Ackerman, instead she's a wedded one. Mikasa, Asian and born an Ackerman.

At least, that's my take on it.
May 12, 2015 5:04 PM

Aug 2010
Great chapter. Nice to see some more back story on Levi. I did hate on Kenny earlier when he tried killing Levi many chapters back but it's impossible to hate him now. He saved Levi from the miserable state he was in. We also got the confirmation that he is Levi's uncle.

R.I.P Kenny Ackerman

That smile at the end, nice development for Levi.

5/5
May 12, 2015 6:21 PM

Jun 2014
Man I get always get lost in monthly releases.

I thought they were in the middle of a battle last chapter, how are they just crowning her now?
May 13, 2015 1:52 AM

Oct 2010
Amazing chapter. Strong panelworks and angling. Good use of black white contrast to emphasize drama. Loving the slow release of information.
And finally Historia is crowned. I am liking each and every page of this chapter.

But it's like every loving mother in this series do not meet a good fate, sad.
May 13, 2015 6:32 AM

Jul 2013
Artwork is awful but, the story is good. Even I could draw better.
May 13, 2015 7:05 AM

Dec 2013
A pretty decent chapter with some backstory having been revealed, but waiting a month for a single chapter still feels really long
May 13, 2015 7:11 PM
Sep 2010
Im just glad this political nonsense is over. I love political stories, but this author clearly isnt good at doing them.

Cant wait for the focus to be back on the whole RBA thing.

Also, Kenny was one of the few interesting characters left in this series, shame to see him die so.....anti-climatically. So much for being the super duper bad ass
May 13, 2015 9:03 PM

Mar 2014
Superluccix said:
Im just glad this political nonsense is over. I love political stories, but this author clearly isnt good at doing them.

Cant wait for the focus to be back on the whole RBA thing.

Also, Kenny was one of the few interesting characters left in this series, shame to see him die so.....anti-climatically. So much for being the super duper bad ass

Same. Trying too hard to be "deep" in the political aspect is failing

But it's over
May 16, 2015 10:02 AM

May 2015
Wow, this chapter actually made me sympathize with Kenny.

Good one.
May 17, 2015 8:42 AM

Jan 2013
King_of_Devils said:

haha.
May 18, 2015 5:36 AM

Jan 2012
He didn't take it,he was afraid .Dr. Jeager's must have done a lot of previous test subjects, I don't think the man would inject his own kid with an unstable medication.

R.I.P Kenny best ackerman .

May 18, 2015 6:15 PM
Jan 2015
SnazzGary said:
Meh chapter. Kenny was beginning to be one of the few interesting characters, but I accept the fact that he died. If he would've turned into a titan, I probably would've dropped the manga there. It would have just been an excuse to prolong his supposed antagonistic ways, and make him the power-up-party-enemy with the power-up-party protagonist.

Levi's back story was a bit flaccid. Mysterious anime-only illness (If I'm correct, did his mother work at a brothel? If so, did she die of a STD?) kills his mother, and for some reason, he looks to be infected with it, but is perfectly fine after learning to stab some people with his then-unknown uncle? Then Kenny seemingly leaves him, only to show up years later and "Luke, I am your fatheruncle" it. Eh, it was better than 8-year-old Eren and Mikasa killing three men on their own.

Also, for those who are saying Levi will use the serum--That is waayyy out of character. Levi has never really been a power-hunger type of person (at least, to me), and if he uses the serum, that'll fuck up his whole character.

And, I've had this question for awhile: What the fuck is up with Mikasa's family? If Ackermans are Asian, then why the hell did her European father have the name, while her Asian mother didn't? Doesn't make sense. Ackermans are supposed to be the few remaining Asians, no? Having a pale ass blonde guy in the mixed with an Asian wife who is not an Ackerman makes no sense. Mikasa's inbred? lol

3/5. Historia punching Levi scene felt kind of out of nowhere, too.

You make very funny maymays sir. I suggest you open up your own maymay store and sell your maymays.
Talk when anything you've written has sold 2000 copies.
May 20, 2015 8:49 AM

Nov 2012
kktheman1 said:

You make very funny maymays sir. I suggest you open up your own maymay store and sell your maymays.
Talk when anything you've written has sold 2000 copies.

SnazzGaryMay 20, 2015 8:56 AM
"Hey, assbutt!"—Castiel, Supernatural

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
May 20, 2015 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
I just wondered about Historia...
Basically they got a Queen who is/was (kind of) good terms with one of the titans, Ymir...
So I wonder how she would react if it comes to Ymir returning as an enemy? Probably would decide in favour to her people, like she did before when killed Rod's titan. Still, their bond with Ymir is/was much stronger than the bond between her and Rod...
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
May 22, 2015 9:36 PM
Sep 2013
An amazing chapter for many reasons. Really happy about this direction. Can't wait for the next one :3
May 24, 2015 10:01 AM
May 2015
I just signed up to this site just to write about this chapter, lol! Read it a few hours ago - loved it! I'm not usually very critical with manga/anime, I tend to just accept it as it is. The only thing that would fuck this up for me would be Levi dying.. so I really hope that you are wrong!

Anyway, I just wanted to post my view on the Levi-related stuff. In the manga I read it said: "People move forward through hellos and goodbyes." To me this means that Levi is growing as a character from the people in his lives. You see how in this chapter he shows concern with Eren a couple of times - that's definately a good thing. And the scene with Historia coming up onto the wall and talking with him, telling him that she was doing what he told her to do, that's quite emotional too. And I also think that this chapter was made to make us like/feel sorry for Kenny for a reason - I believe that this is somewhat how Levi feels about him, though he probably sees him as a semi-fatherly figure too, and the negativity he had felt towards him disappeared with the thing that Kenny said/did as he died. I think that he realized that Kenny did the best that he knew how to do - and the fact that Levi asked him why he left him back then shows that he did feel abandoned. But he knows the life they lived, and he knows that Kenny wasn't really the parenting type, so he understands, and now that the weight of those unpleasant feelings have lifted, he probably feels more positive.

I think that all of this - and the fact that things are clearing up for them, is changing him, making him more comfortable with feelings. And when the squad and Historia came to mess with him, he didn't get angry - he got happy that they're comfortable enough with him to do that (knowing that it's nothing serious).

So yeah, to me that's what the end quote means. That we are formed by people in our lives, and the fact that he acts so out of (previously known) character that even the squad is surprised really emphasizes this for me. He's grown.

I reeeeally hope that it doesn't mean that he's gonna die. If so, I'm gonna demand all the hours I spend on this manga/anime back ASAP, haha.

And as for the serum - wouldn't the most rational thing be to give it to Hange/Erwin and let them decide what to do with it? I think so. I don't see why he'd start acting weirdly now - now less than ever, as I see him as more caring than ever before.

(Please let me be right, please let me be right! XDD )
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.