Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 25, 2015 9:10 PM

Jul 2013
Remv_quevav said:
BlueKite said:
Inferno Cop. There is Ninja Slayer but Inferno Cop is enough for me.
nah Ninja Slayer has better animation
They shood had stayed in sprite method :(

How can Ninja Slayer be better than Inferno Cop when Ninja Slayer is trash and Inferno Cop is a masterpiece that has and continues to influence every media of entertainment?
LOL, try harder troll.
Apr 25, 2015 9:24 PM

Aug 2013
Mirai Nikki, I guess. The anime is utter shit, but it isn't completely void of entertainment. I found myself enjoying it for the wrong reasons at times, which made the whole ordeal slightly more tolerable. I still regret every minute that I wasted on it, though. I really hoped that it was going to redeem itself, but it never did.
Apr 25, 2015 9:28 PM

Nov 2012
i don't have any show like that. if it's bad, it's bad.
Apr 25, 2015 10:48 PM

Mar 2014
Miraclezify said:
Fate/stay night: UBW is a perfect example of "so bad it's good". The dialogue is hilariously obtuse saying pretty much nothing in multiple lines of unnatural dialogue, but being completely stone cold serious.

exactamundo
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Apr 25, 2015 11:05 PM

May 2014
Girls Bravo.

It was very mediocre however it was still funny and kind of good despite the harem and ecchi it had.
Apr 25, 2015 11:13 PM
Oct 2010
I would have said valvrave to but they had to be fully aware of how ridiculous that show was.

I want to say that M3 dark metal show, that show was so bad yet you just wanted to see how much worse it could get. The dialogue is hilarious to, it reads like the journal of an emo high schooler.
Apr 25, 2015 11:17 PM

Jan 2015
Soul-Master said:
Remv_quevav said:
nah Ninja Slayer has better animation
They shood had stayed in sprite method :(

How can Ninja Slayer be better than Inferno Cop when Ninja Slayer is trash and Inferno Cop is a masterpiece that has and continues to influence every media of entertainment?
LOL, try harder troll.
oh why did I judge the greatness of Inferno Cop
pls behead me in the town square for I have become a heretic
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Apr 25, 2015 11:18 PM
Apr 2014
Remv_quevav said:
Soul-Master said:

LOL, try harder troll.
oh why did I judge the greatness of Inferno Cop
pls behead me in the town square for I have become a heretic
Beheading a heretic like you would be way too generous of a fate. The proper punishment shall be to be burnt by the stake.
Apr 25, 2015 11:20 PM

Mar 2014
I've yet to see an anime that's "too bad it's good", usually I'd have dropped the anime at that point due to boredom or the stupidity of the show. That's what happened with Sao and guilty crown. I stuck with SAO for a while though because I was expecting the romance to go somewhere since I was interested in that.

I'm sure if I watched inferno cop then I'd kill myself. I'm not a fan of shows that's are dumb and know they're dumb. At least be creative.
Apr 25, 2015 11:21 PM

Jan 2015
that would be better
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Apr 25, 2015 11:41 PM

Jan 2015
Gems like Aldnoah.Zero let me write great reviews. Too bad there arent really any anime that are as uniquely bad as Aldnoah.Zero.
Apr 26, 2015 3:32 AM

May 2013
Feaor said:
BlueKite said:
Inferno Cop. There is Ninja Slayer but Inferno Cop is enough for me.
Saying Inferno Cop is so bad its good doesn't make sense because any of the things people might think are 'bad' are intentional where as so bad its good is unintentional.

Yep, and that's why it's bad, because it's intentionally trying to be bad, but because of this, it isn't "so bad it's good", it's just bad. If it was clearly trying to be good and failing, it would be "so bad it's good".

Apr 26, 2015 3:54 AM

May 2014
LionCake said:
Gems like Aldnoah.Zero let me write great reviews. Too bad there arent really any anime that are as uniquely bad as Aldnoah.Zero.

Cross ange.
take out the rape scenes and its basically the same MINUS the good animation.

A/Z had 10/10 art/animation.
Apr 26, 2015 3:56 AM

Mar 2014
//insert cliché yaoi anime here//
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 26, 2015 5:03 AM

Aug 2014
Cross Ange...my new guilty pleasure :P
Apr 26, 2015 5:59 AM

May 2011
The "Please Save My Earth" Ova's,a far cry from the manga and yet so refreshing in many ways.PSME does an excellent job of bringing to life its cast.
''I was dead serious''

Apr 26, 2015 6:04 AM
Apr 26, 2015 6:06 AM

Nov 2014
The popular ones are Pupa, Mars of Destruction, and Skelter Heaven.

Many say Another is unintentional humor at its finest.
Garzey's wing I've heard is like this.

Apr 26, 2015 6:07 AM

Apr 2015
Date a live ..
Watched 2 seasons, and all the time i was just thinking about how nuts the writer must have been, and perverted :P
Apr 26, 2015 3:19 PM

Feb 2015
Nisekoi, it's so utterly generic and bad that's it's surprisingly funny, SHAFT animation helps a lot.

Akame Ga Kill, I'm pretty sure you can trace the origin of each character from a different show.
Apr 26, 2015 3:28 PM

Apr 2014
Rouzhan said:
Melody of Oblivion.

Definitely, the whole thing was a mess, but what an enjoyable mess.
Mars of Destruction also comes to mind. It managed to make me laugh a few times.
Apr 26, 2015 3:37 PM

Apr 2014
any english dub hentai

Apr 26, 2015 3:40 PM

Mar 2014
fairygood said:
any english dub hentai

MMMM YESS
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 26, 2015 4:58 PM

Jun 2014
"Your titties don't rate." xD
Apr 26, 2015 5:42 PM

Jan 2010
RobertFjall said:
Does Guilty Crown count? =)

Apr 26, 2015 6:40 PM
Feb 2014
Almost every 1 I have.
Apr 27, 2015 6:55 AM

Sep 2014
NudeBear said:
Dark_Chaos said:
For some reason, it's always Mechas. First Valvrave, then Aldnoah Zero and then Gurren Lagaan.

Cause mechas always take themselves way too seriously. Sometimes it works, and sometimes the writing just ends up being laughable. Lagaan's an exception though since the whole point of the show is to be goofy.

Strangely, I've seen more fans saying TTGL has a full-meaning/deep/psychological/Shakespeare-ish story.... -_-'
I guess they're the same kind of those who think Neon Evangelion is a full answer of Christianism questions...
Apr 27, 2015 7:02 AM

Apr 2013
Balong said:
NudeBear said:

Cause mechas always take themselves way too seriously. Sometimes it works, and sometimes the writing just ends up being laughable. Lagaan's an exception though since the whole point of the show is to be goofy.

Strangely, I've seen more fans saying TTGL has a full-meaning/deep/psychological/Shakespeare-ish story.... -_-'
I guess they're the same kind of those who think Neon Evangelion is a full answer of Christianism questions...

The themes pretty generic. it's your standard motivational "be yourself" shounen crap with a mecha twist. Granted there are quite a few tearjerker moments but that's pretty much it. It's a goofy show.
Apr 27, 2015 7:24 AM

Jan 2015
Bakugan New Vestroia.
Apr 27, 2015 7:28 AM

Sep 2014
Balong said:

It's not 'deep', and not meant to be either, but it's certainly not stupid and can be beautiful at times
Apr 27, 2015 7:31 AM

Apr 2013
Imaishi said:
Balong said:

It's not 'deep', and not meant to be either, but it's certainly not stupid and can be beautiful at times

Pretty much you said. It's most definitely a work of art. One of my favorite shows of all time.
Apr 27, 2015 7:31 AM

Dec 2013
I don't think I've ever felt that way regarding anime. If I don't like it I drop it.
"Have you ever thought about how strange nails are?
They're a part of our bodies but it doesn't hurt when we cut them. We don't feel any pain.
Sometimes I wish that our bodies were made up of nails. Because it wouldn't hurt.
"
Apr 27, 2015 7:40 AM

Jul 2013
As of now: Denpa Kyoushi
The quality is more than amusing.
Apr 27, 2015 7:54 AM

Sep 2014
Imaishi said:
Balong said:

I admit It was entertaining but even if I try to turn my brain off, the only word who appears in front of me to describe this show is "stupid". It's most of Kamina fault and his dumb-big-head-annoying attitude, the workship around this jerk and "Humans are stronger" plot who kills my enjoyment for TTGL.....
Apr 27, 2015 8:05 AM

Sep 2014
Balong said:
Imaishi said:

I admit It was entertaining but even if I try to turn my brain off, the only word who appears in front of me to describe this show is "stupid". It's most of Kamina fault and his dumb-big-head-annoying attitude, the workship around this jerk and "Humans are stronger" plot who kills my enjoyment for TTGL.....

That's true that a lot of it is presented in a silly/comedic manner (and that's one of the things that makes it so enjoyable, but I guess this kind of energy and slapstick is not for everyone) but the whole premise for sure is not stupid and the ending is outright wonderful.
Apr 27, 2015 8:28 AM

Sep 2014
Imaishi said:
Balong said:

That's true that a lot of it is presented in a silly/comedic manner (and that's one of the things that makes it so enjoyable, but I guess this kind of energy and slapstick is not for everyone) but the whole premise for sure is not stupid and the ending is outright wonderful.

Perhaps, the "over-the-top-"manly"-brainless-action" stuffs are not really more my thing.
Fast and Furious 7 is the last movie of this kind I've seen and I was bored even if I went to watch this movie to turn off my brain.)
I'm more for this kind of brainless stuffs ^^

And to be frank, the ending of TTGL makes me giggle..X-P
Apr 27, 2015 8:29 AM

Jun 2014
LionCake said:

overhyped crap right there
All credit goes to Sacred.
Apr 27, 2015 9:46 AM

Apr 2014
emobuttercup said:
Owari no Seraph for sure. So far it's like watching a fanfic become animated

That's why it's the best thing ever hahaha.
Apr 27, 2015 10:32 AM

Feb 2013
The only ones that comes to my mind are Inferno Cop and Akame ga kill.

Apr 27, 2015 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
Deadman Wonderland. Usually if I become aware that I'm watching shit I just drop or force myself to the end while doing something else in background, but DW was the only horrible anime I didn't become bored with because I was laughing most of the time.
Apr 27, 2015 10:50 AM

Jul 2013
Mars of Destruction. I lol´d.
Apr 27, 2015 10:54 AM

May 2013
NudeBear said:
Balong said:

The themes pretty generic. it's your standard motivational "be yourself" shounen crap with a mecha twist. Granted there are quite a few tearjerker moments but that's pretty much it. It's a goofy show.

It's supposed to be, but unfortunately, there are several times where it actually tries to be serious, which ruins the whole thing :/
Apr 27, 2015 7:59 PM

Oct 2011
Dark_Chaos said:
NudeBear said:

It's supposed to be, but unfortunately, there are several times where it actually tries to be serious, which ruins the whole thing :/

I think that the purpose of those serious moments is for us to get carried away as we watch the show. I mean TTGL has a lot of heart and hype in it, it wouldn't hurt for it to have some serious or sad moments aside from the "be yourself" positivism.
Apr 27, 2015 8:04 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
School Days is the king of this. How has it not been mentioned?

Spoiler for School Days
KingYoshiApr 27, 2015 8:07 PM
Apr 27, 2015 8:25 PM

Sep 2011
Miraclezify said:
Fate/stay night: UBW is a perfect example of "so bad it's good". The dialogue is hilariously obtuse saying pretty much nothing in multiple lines of unnatural dialogue, but being completely stone cold serious.

Have to agree, though that's mostly thanks to the story being told from Shirou's point of view. I've read all three versions of the light novel and he's really the worst part about it lol. His dialogue is down right hilarious at times:

NSFW
Apr 27, 2015 8:32 PM

Mar 2012
I would have to say just about the only anime I watched that was so bad, it was good was Mars of Destruction.

I've seen some really horrifically bad anime in my time, but I don't think I've ever seen an anime fail as magnificently as MoD. These guys HAD to be trying to make the worst anime ever. You can't tell me the director saw the final product and said "yup, we've got ourselves an anime gem here, folks."
Jun 13, 2015 9:40 AM
Sep 2014
OppaiSugoi said:
Obligatory SAO, shitty pacing pls.

Interesting, i checked your posts a little bit and it seems you are just typically hater who went with the flow but who doesnt even know why. Basically you went to every SAO topic and just wrote how anime is shit, like you are paid to go there any bash it. Usually people who hate something ignore it completely, but you instead keep going back to it.

OT:I still didnt find any anime that goes into this category.
Jun 13, 2015 9:56 AM

Mar 2015
inferno cop?

marothoned it. Very entertaining, don't get bored at all.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 13, 2015 10:00 AM

Oct 2008
Mirai Nikki ,like where do I even start?

Jun 13, 2015 10:21 AM

May 2010
Bobobo isn't good or anything but its the funniest thing
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

94 by Kruszer »»
3 minutes ago

» If you could change one anime into being a hardcore ecchi, which one would you pick?

APolygons2 - 8 hours ago

26 by FanofAction »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you think Berserk will ever get the adaptation it truly deserves?

Gashadokur0 - Today

33 by FanofAction »»
9 minutes ago

» What anime seem cursed to only be mediocre adaptations?

eblf2013 - 10 minutes ago

0 by eblf2013 »»
10 minutes ago

» A century-old anime just discovered in Japan

TRC_Randy - Yesterday

21 by eblf2013 »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.