Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2015 2:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of buildup this episode...

Was interesting to see Junya's confrontation with Sekai though. I want that song they played during those scenes. Not much action this week but I'm fine with it. Quite a confident look in Hoshino's eyes as well. Nice.
Mar 18, 2015 4:46 AM

Mar 2013
Good buildup episode, everybody is fired up
I will be really mad if Celestial Sphere lose because of Adou's injury
Will we finally be able to see Sei's face during the 2 last episodes ?
Mar 18, 2015 4:55 AM

Sep 2013
I'm fired for the next episode!
Totally loving the ShiaSekai moments.
I wonder what gimmick that Yuuma put on their gunpla.

Last, I wonder if Sei and China met Reiji and Aila already. There's 4 cups during China's cameo.
Mar 18, 2015 5:40 AM

Apr 2012
Great episode, really makes me excited for the final battle.

Also Shimon's bro ships ShimonXGyanko :P
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 18, 2015 6:06 AM

Feb 2013
This was the appetizer to tie use over til the main course. We learn more about why Sekai is doing this though which is nice.
Mar 18, 2015 6:39 AM

Jan 2008
Sei and China are married, right? I hope Sekai falls for Shia. I don't want him with Fuumina but most probably this is what's going to happen. I actually prefer Yuuma and Fuumina together.

I can't wait for the next episode. I'm pretty sure Sekai's team will win.
Mar 18, 2015 8:43 AM

Aug 2010
Dat Hype!! Can't wait >.<! Hope it doesn't disappoint :3

WHY ALL THE FRIGGIN TEASING WITH SEI T^T...it really does seem like he and China are totally hooked up for real XD

Minato joining Yuuma was nice. I really wonder what new modifications they added? Also good that they let Fumina help too. Tbh her building skills are friggin top notch. Dat Winning is even more insane than both TB and Lightning :P

Loved the ShiaxSekai scene under the stars. Sorry Fumina but Shia fits him way more <3 Fumina can still go for Yuuma or even Minato if by any miracle Yuuma gets Mirai XD

Dat drop at the end doe. So Adou is injured huh :O Was that even hinted before? XD
Mar 18, 2015 10:45 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This was a really good buildup episode

There's not really much to say this time around but I enjoyed seeing everyone get themselves ready

Junya teaching Sekai a new move, Yuuma and Minto collaborating with each other to make the Team's gunpla better, Hoshino helping as well as her interactions with Gyanko and Lady Kawaguchi and last but not least, dem SekaixShia moments HNNNNGGGGG

I'm glad to see that Adou and Wilfred are pumped too....I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Academy will win, I just have a strange hunch that they will. Regardless I'm all for Team Try Fighters winning too and I hope that we'll get a fantastic battle :)

The only thing that this episode was missing was some teachings from Jesus Kawaguchi but oh well xD
Mar 18, 2015 10:48 AM
Sep 2014
Holy Shit my prediction is going to come through!

The last trump card that the try fighters team has is combining their parts with Sekai's Build Burning gundam.

That is why they upgraded the three gundams together. And if you see the last picture of the preview. As the build burning gundam is clashing heads with the transient gundam, the build burning gundam is actually using the Star Winning gundam's crown/antenna. It also looks like part of the lightning gundam is attached to the body of the Build Burning gundam. (there's a purplish part on the chest/shoulder area.)
Mar 18, 2015 10:56 AM
Sep 2014
Oh and not to mention, Minato (the gundam combining expert) helps out Yuuma in adding the final touches to the combination of the three gundams.

I just don't know what the name of the combined gundam would be.

Full Burning Star Gundam?

Full Build Winning Gundam?

Full Build Star Burning Gundam?
Mar 18, 2015 12:30 PM

Oct 2014
Ahh the buildup this episode! Nice episode.

A couple of very nice OST played. Excited to see the performance of the new remodeled Gundams.
That Transient tho.... <3

This episode has me hyped!

Mar 18, 2015 12:33 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode, really loved the Shia Sekai scene! Can't wait to see the new performance of their gundams. Good teamwork too Yuuma and Minato!
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 18, 2015 2:14 PM

Feb 2012
This episode just got me really pumped for this final match. I can't wait for the last 2 episodes.
Mar 18, 2015 3:30 PM

Nov 2012
*yawn* setup episode
Mar 18, 2015 3:31 PM

Aug 2009
why is shia so perfect
Mar 18, 2015 6:46 PM

Aug 2014
This episode had so much build-up and that reunion feels along with the music.

Still shipping ShiaSekai/Yuunato

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2015 8:30 PM

Mar 2013
When it showed China, it showed four cups of tea on the table-- maybe we will get to see Sei, along with Reiji and Aila's again in last episodes (I hope XP)
Mar 18, 2015 9:00 PM

Oct 2008
Everyone is getting ready and preparing for the finals.
Wilfrid doesn't want any fixing help by Shia but Adou needs 2% more reaction time from her.
Those three (triplets?) are also discreetly helped Team Try Fighters by giving Ral a detailed copy of Gundam Academy's last fight.
Yuu and Minato are always arguing but with helping with fixing their gunpla. LOL with their super fast hands haha!
Sekai was also helped by Jun-nii with that four hand chop whatever.
Adou already has passed it's limit using his right hand? Well I think he can't fap anymore to his right hand...no problem...just use the left hand!
And damn! why aren't they showing any presence of Sei Iori?!?

Mar 19, 2015 7:29 AM
Mar 2013
It was okay, though I did find myself quite bored with this episode (there were a few moments that did make me smile though, such as when Yuuma just snaps and takes everyones Gunpla). 23 of BF 1 was a lot less boring with the same premise no less (preparing for the final).
RoychopMar 19, 2015 7:33 AM
Mar 19, 2015 12:04 PM

Aug 2014
Sigmund05 said:
Oh and not to mention, Minato (the gundam combining expert) helps out Yuuma in adding the final touches to the combination of the three gundams.

Star Build Try Burning

(Not official, just a fan kitbash)
Sieg Zeon!
Mar 19, 2015 8:37 PM

Oct 2011
Reinforcements helped Team Try Fighters out

Sekai using the technque that Jun showed him next time?

All 3 combine OMG
Mar 20, 2015 4:15 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Shia's moments are always nice to see. Need moar of her

Maybe this wouldn't happen, but I hope all three Try Fighter's mobile suits would fuse just like Minato's

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 20, 2015 11:10 AM

Jan 2014
Sigmund05 said:

maybe Star Burning Full Burnern
Mar 23, 2015 8:02 PM

Jul 2013
HYPE. The build up was amazing, so the fight HAS to live up to it.

Its gonna be epic.

Also, the scene with China and Sei, there were 4 coups of tea.

Reiji and Aila?
Mar 24, 2015 5:09 AM
May 2012
What the hell happened in this show?

Where's the continuity from the last season rather than focus on new characters in GBF TRY since it's only 2 more episodes left????
May 15, 2015 8:41 AM

Jun 2008
I disagree. I don't want them to combine. That is not Gundam. Keep the super robot stuff to super robot shows.

Also what the fuck was that at the end(it seems no one here saw it) about that guys wrist. Is annoying being throws something like that now that the big last battle is about to begin. Let them fight out and don't bring stupid health problems in it. That is just annoying.
Apr 20, 2016 11:43 PM

Mar 2014
THE FINALS OF THE NATIONAL TOURNAMENT !!
Gunpla Academy's True Strength !!
Reinforcements ~ !! Reinforce the morale !! Encouragements !!
The Means to be a True Gundam Build Fighter ~ !!
VERY GREAT EPISODE . "GO FIGHT !!"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2017 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
Titular episode...kind of.
lol at Gyanko fixing her hair when seeing Sekai.
Sekai going to sleep with Mirai. Nice.
Jun didn't leave.
Fumina oppai.
lol at Sakai barging in.
lol at Suga.
Fumina oppai.
So it's been 3 months since the plot started (Sekai missed 1 month of school). It was 4 months for Reiji and Sei.
Shia said the name of the episode. Roll credits.
Sekai said the name of the 1st season. Can't roll credits.
lol at Mamoru asking which one is his girlfriend.
Shia said it again. Roll credits.
Dat Lady booty. Dat skin. Dat back view under oppai.
Mirai oppai.
China and Yuuma's mom and dad in the restaurant. This proves that Yuuma's design was retconned.
China. She's calling Sei.
4 cups?
Dat ending.
Adou lied about his wrist.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 8, 2022 1:36 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the calm before the end!!
Run the FInal!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

75 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2015

58 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 11:44 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 12:49 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2015

36 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.