Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2015 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More built-up for first half of the episode. I'm guessing they are going for the final battle now..

It was actually kinda decent in terms of action. Hard to get that song out of my head
Salia had this funny yandere look on her pathetic face this episode. Lol and Ange doesn't forgive the other humans. Silva looks pathetic as ever.

Looks like Jill is about to fight.
Mar 14, 2015 10:58 AM

Nov 2008
WTF, Sylvia can walk again, pathetic, Ange should've put her out of her misery. Hopefully at the end she'll put Sylvia in prison or something. I'm liking the matchups for the final confrontations, we have Jill/Alektra vs Salia, Tusk and Ange vs Embryo, and Rosalie and Hilda vs Chris.

Mar 14, 2015 11:09 AM
Feb 2015
lol wtf! so ange x hilda x tusk three way is gonna happen? man I wish i understand Japanese better lol

That kiss though...
Mar 14, 2015 11:23 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
DarFrostX said:
lol wtf! so ange x hilda x tusk three way is gonna happen? man I wish i understand Japanese better lol

That kiss though...
That kiss indeed
Mar 14, 2015 11:25 AM

Jun 2014
DarFrostX said:

That kiss though...

DEYMM Ange Harem FTW !
Mar 14, 2015 11:26 AM
Feb 2015
Tokoya said:
DarFrostX said:

That kiss though...
That kiss indeed

I hope someone here could tell us what they said? was it a pity kiss? or did Tusk just a became a lucky son of a....

I hope that was not a Hilda death flag, as much as I'm not a Yuri fan, I don't want to see her die.

I like her character.
Mar 14, 2015 11:32 AM
Jun 2014
DarFrostX said:
Tokoya said:
That kiss indeed

I hope someone here could tell us what they said? was it a pity kiss? or did Tusk just a became a lucky son of a....

I hope that was not a Hilda death flag, as much as I'm not a Yuri fan, I don't want to see her die.

I like her character.

I asked the same thing on another board, and they said this:

Hilda was bitching about having no one to come back to after this is all over. Ange kissed her to snap her out of it.

Hilda said Ange is always her prince and she thinks she's weird for having this thought.
Then Ange said fuck it and kiss her while saying it's not weird at all.

Something along those lines maybe?
Mar 14, 2015 11:40 AM
Feb 2015
Kirigaro92 said:
DarFrostX said:

I like her character.

I asked the same thing on another board, and they said this:

Hilda was bitching about having no one to come back to after this is all over. Ange kissed her to snap her out of it.

Hilda said Ange is always her prince and she thinks she's weird for having this thought.
Then Ange said fuck it and kiss her while saying it's not weird at all.

Something along those lines maybe?

Leave it to Fuduka to make this anime an episode of the Twilight zone, First the Tusk and Momoka revival thing, now this?

He just made it confusing for me, in a next scene this episode, Ange gave Tusk her panties! ROFL! This anime is just to much.

I guess that's her way of telling him "don't die"

Still wonder what that kiss means for my man Tusk, I mean... Hilda did "offer" her self to him when the war was over... yup! Three-way confirmed! calling it now!

I wish I was Tusk...
Mar 14, 2015 12:00 PM

Mar 2008
Nanoha x Fate is finally here : ) ))))
Sylvia's legs were fully healed long ago
Ange's pantsu sets up another Death flag for Tusk lolol
Mar 14, 2015 12:02 PM
Jun 2014
I'm still waiting for Salamandenden to do something, when they first introduced her I thought she would be more relevant to the main plot, but she has done less than Vivian, meh. Maybe a 4some SalaxHildaxAngexTusk? nothing seems impossible by this point.
Mar 14, 2015 12:03 PM
Feb 2015
dragonshade said:
Nanoha x Fate is finally here : ) ))))
Sylvia's legs were fully healed long ago
Ange's pantsu sets up another Death flag for Tusk lolol

Or her own death flag, though I doubt the series will end that dark, to be honest, I doubt anyone else important will die.

This anime needs to hurry up and end... and Fuduka Needs to retire lol!
Mar 14, 2015 12:18 PM
Jun 2014
The guy that made this, predicted the finale

Kirigaro92Mar 14, 2015 12:26 PM
Mar 14, 2015 2:50 PM

Jan 2013
Man, I sure hope Rosalie isn't gonna die. D:
Doesn't seem this episode explains how Tusk and Momoka lived though.
But overall, it still seems good. :3
I can't understand raw. LOL.
But I can get a good guess.
Mar 14, 2015 3:09 PM

May 2010
Something tells me Jill is going to be causality in this war.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 14, 2015 6:06 PM
Nov 2012
Sylvia playing the tragic character is terrible. I could not care less about her problems.

A few gundam seed references. Those flying disk thing i swear were stolen from V gundam or Turn A.
Mar 14, 2015 6:41 PM
Nov 2014
just as expected, fukuda did not waste any time explaining anything or patch up anything regarding how some character back from the dead,
it is now rather predictable... next episode will see Ange's team gets trashed bad...
something tells me there be little hope in getting the full world concept unveil until last episode, and at best a not more than a few seconds and few sentences by Embryo himself.
Fitting he Fukuda style of tipping at the end for his shows,
Mar 14, 2015 6:47 PM

Jul 2009
LazerEyeBeam said:
Sylvia playing the tragic character is terrible. I could not care less about her problems.

A few gundam seed references. Those flying disk thing i swear were stolen from V gundam or Turn A.

The flying disks are from Gundam F91
Mar 14, 2015 7:48 PM

Nov 2014
I wish I could understand Japanese. I think Ange kissed Hilda out of friendship alone, because as she said she loves Tusk. She wouldn't leave him for anyone.

So really this just means 3 way incoming. Hell Hilda already offered that to Tusk and she sure can't wait to get it on with Ange.

I don't want for them to die. I fully support that Ange harem.

I do feel sorry for Sylvia, girl was just ignorant like Ange. I'm glad my girl spared her. She will hopefully learn her lesson.

Oh I can see now that Jill will save Salia from the dark side. This pleases me, for I still like Salia despite her weekly fuck ups.

Overall it seemed like a good episode to me. I'm not worried nor care for an explanation to Momoka's and Tusk death.

I really, really, REALLY wished the series had another cour.

I want a spin off at least, where we get to see their daily life after the battle and such. Hmm that sounds good.

And for fuck sake Sunrise give us some magical girl specials already!
Mar 14, 2015 7:57 PM
Jun 2014
VegettoBanchi said:
I wish I could understand Japanese. I think Ange kissed Hilda out of friendship alone, because as she said she loves Tusk. She wouldn't leave him for anyone.

So really this just means 3 way incoming. Hell Hilda already offered that to Tusk and she sure can't wait to get it on with Ange.

I do feel sorry for Sylvia, girl was just ignorant like Ange. I'm glad my girl spared her. She will hopefully learn her lesson.

Oh I can see now that Jill will save Salia from the dark side. This pleases me, for I still like Salia despite her weekly fuck ups.

Overall it seemed like a good episode to me. I'm not worried nor care for an explanation to Momoka's and Tusk death.

I want a spin off at least, where we get to see their daily life after the battle and such. Hmm that sounds good.

The spanish subs are already out, and yes, Hilda thought Ange would stop being her friend because Ange has a man, while she thought of her as her "prince" and that was weird. The kiss was to give her strenght and to make her feel loving another woman isn't weird like Hilda said, and also that she wants Hilda in the new world too.
Mar 14, 2015 8:13 PM

Nov 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
VegettoBanchi said:

The spanish subs are already out, and yes, Hilda thought Ange would stop being her friend because Ange has a man, while she thought of her as her "prince" and that was weird. The kiss was to give her strenght and to make her feel loving another woman isn't weird like Hilda said, and also that she wants Hilda in the new world too.

Say on what site do you get the Spanish sub's?? Is it also available for download?
Mar 14, 2015 8:19 PM
Jun 2014
VegettoBanchi said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Say on what site do you get the Spanish sub's?? Is it also available for download?

http://www.animeid.tv/

I think you can download it too.
Mar 14, 2015 8:30 PM

Nov 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
VegettoBanchi said:

http://www.animeid.tv/

I think you can download it too.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
Mar 14, 2015 11:43 PM
Nov 2014
more fukuda laziness with recycled scene in the second half of the battle sequences... i wont point out what is that but it is a big OTZ... bad habits are hard to change, hopefully the BD patch up the obvious Mistakes like those Seed HD remakes ....
Mar 15, 2015 12:23 AM

Nov 2014
I noticed the recycled scenes too. It is so lazy and down right insulting. They better fix this crap if they want to move copies.

I want to buy the series when it releases here in NA, but I am not paying for work that had hardly any effort in it. The whole series overall has had so many lazy animations and crappy art.

The blu rays improved some, but I feel like they just do the minimum. We haven't even got a single ova yet :/
Mar 15, 2015 2:45 AM

Jun 2013
Well you know what they say, whats good is good.

Minus the shit tier art and animation

So turns out the sister could walk all along and was just being a tard who figured out she could walk after pissing herself. Nice

I will admit this show is not as shitty as it was at the beginning, but its still pretty bad good
Mar 15, 2015 3:00 AM
Sep 2013
in before pantsu is bulletproof and saves tusk life at some point :D
Mar 15, 2015 3:01 AM

Jan 2012
Welp, I guess that's one way to appease the shippers. Now we just need Salia to breakdown and start crying in Jill's arms. Part of me thinks Ange's sister got off too easily, but I more strongly feel as if she was an entirely unnecessary waste of time in general. Welp 2 episodes to go, wondering how Ange's panties are gonna end up saving Tusk. :D
Mar 15, 2015 3:42 AM

Jan 2013
Tbh I liked more the first half of the show...
Oh well, we'll see how this ends, tho it's predictable.
Mar 15, 2015 4:01 AM

May 2014
wtf :")

that better be some BIG SHIT ANIMATION they are saving up for last episode ...
LMAO
Mar 15, 2015 4:02 AM

Jul 2012
2 more episodes to go. So they have to safe the world and kill Embryo in about 40-50 min :).
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 15, 2015 4:09 AM

Jul 2008
LOL holy shit that animation
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Mar 15, 2015 4:22 AM

May 2013
I can't believe this show tried to developed some characters in this episode, it doesn't felt rushed but dat animation tho.

And Ange's hair being long again, its noticeable. We know that the ending will be predictable but lets see what will Fukuda pull of and wrap up this show without rushing. AND THE ANIMATION.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 15, 2015 4:28 AM

Jul 2014
Ange is setting up her reverse-harem
Mar 15, 2015 5:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The animation at some points was facepalm worthy.

The yuri, stuffing warm panties in Tusk's pocket and Ange shooting a civilian in the head like it as nothing more than made up for it though.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 15, 2015 5:30 AM

Dec 2010
This was a nice set up episode, but the budget for the non Mecha scenes was pretty bad. I imagine it will be fixed in the home release.

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the kiss, I don't feel like its romantic on the part of Ange, but maybe like a reward or something, showing that she cares? Either that or Tusk is a lucky guy. I find it kind of funny that we now know that Ange isn't wearing any underwear in the final battle to save the world.

I definitely approve of Ange killing that guy at shooting at Sylvia, she needed to get over herself...

These next two episodes are going to be intense!
cyclone1993Mar 15, 2015 5:34 AM
Mar 15, 2015 5:48 AM

Apr 2013
so there really is no explanation for tusk and momoka. even a bullshit "the villkiss power revived them" explanation would have been better or a flashback that shows how they somewhow survived, but nope nothing.

good luck pantsu haha

good episode
Mar 15, 2015 6:22 AM

Aug 2013
DarFrostX said:

That kiss though...

Ange is the one got it going on.
My Candies:
Mar 15, 2015 6:28 AM

Aug 2012
Sylvia peeing herself was actually funny lol..
Ange looking good as always, threesomes for days!~

Mar 15, 2015 6:36 AM

Jun 2014
Ange shooting that civilian is probably the best thing I've seen in Cross Ange for a while now. Will finally come to an end next week.
Mar 15, 2015 6:45 AM

Aug 2012
No matter how this series is going to end, I am sure Ange had become one of the most memorable Anime character for me from this decade.
Mar 15, 2015 6:48 AM

Nov 2013
Episode 23
All hail, Harem Princess Ange, I bet she wouldn't mind having sexy time with Salako and Hilda.
Also, would have been satisfied if she shot her winy sister.
The segment in the ship reminded me of Mass Effect for some reason, Ange=Shepard
Ship=Normandy
Hilda=Dat lesbian girl in ME
Tusk=The males.
Jill is pretty strong though,
Embryo still has the best version of the song.
This :flattered:
Mar 15, 2015 6:51 AM

Feb 2014
YES I have been shipping Hilda x Ange for a while, I got my wish :D

Good episode
Mar 15, 2015 7:30 AM

Nov 2013
jackaus said:
more fukuda laziness with recycled scene in the second half of the battle sequences... i wont point out what is that but it is a big OTZ... bad habits are hard to change, hopefully the BD patch up the obvious Mistakes like those Seed HD remakes ....

Can you guys please stop blaming Fukuda for everything? It's not like Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny are the only Sunrise anime to use stock footage.
Mar 15, 2015 7:39 AM

Jul 2008
With only a few episode left, it feels like the finale is going to be a normal one. I think it would be good to end the battle next episode and have a peaceful final episode.

Ange, Hilda and Tusk on a threesome now lol :P that panty charm :D
Mar 15, 2015 8:40 AM

Nov 2014
eeveelugia said:
No matter how this series is going to end, I am sure Ange had become one of the most memorable Anime character for me from this decade.

This x100. Ange is such a great main character. Unforgettable!
Mar 15, 2015 8:53 AM

May 2013
DarFrostX said:

That kiss though...

Maybe that will really happen lol

Sylvia still being a brat. She is so annoying. Jill arrives in the battlefield and now has to face Salia.
Mar 15, 2015 9:14 AM

Jan 2014
As amusing as always ^_^
I don't want this to end ;-;
Mar 15, 2015 9:35 AM

Jan 2013
LOL Hilda has fallen in love with Ange. What a surprise.
Who wants used pantsu as a lucky charm? Seriously? LOL

And the one picture in Jill's chamber, is that Embryo?

Mar 15, 2015 9:59 AM

Jan 2013
That kiss Ange gave Hilda wasn't a pity kiss or anything. Ange's just straight up bi and knows that Tusk won't leave her even if she's unfaithful. The signs that Ange's bi was there from the beginning. In the end, Ange's taking command(of the battle), not Hilda so it's not really ALL about Ange giving Hilda confidence.

About the recycled scenes. I barely noticed, plus... Gundam 00(one of the most popular non-fukuda giant robot anime's) has as many recycled scenes. Also, I doubt Fukuda get's that much budget, since Seed and Seed Destiny's fanbase is so miniscule.

Rosalie and Chris getting some focus next episode. Also... wtf? Vivian Onee-sama (That actually made me laugh out loud!) Setting up the scene where Jill saves Salia or horribly fails and they both die, though I suspect Salia will probably get a happy ending (she has figures set to release.) Also, I can understand Jill being depressed. They showed the picture of a guy and her wearing a wedding ring for this final battle. So... she didn't just abandon Libertus for Embryo, but her failure resulted in the death of her husband.
TitanAnteusMar 15, 2015 10:41 AM
Mar 15, 2015 10:07 AM

Aug 2010
Dat HildaxAnge yuri :3 She sure is bisexual isn't she :P Hilda was cute there. Didn't expect Ange to be the one to kiss her XD Good for Hilda ^^;

Dat lucky charm :O Blushing Ange <3 !! I want it >.< I need more ass shots now that she's going commando XD

And man the way Ange just shot that guy was so awesome to see!! And Sylvie pissing herself XD So satisfying :P

Seems like Embryo isn't really all knowing. He was surprised Ange was there and at Tusk being alive.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.