Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, we get more of that rabbit kid Leaf fighting this episode but this time against Nanami. Honestly, that kid is actually quite impressive despite how he looks..

Action was okay imo this episode.
Feb 21, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2008
The match between Leaf and Nanami was nice, it ended in a draw though but he's close to being OP for sure. Leaf should go and try to steal Millhiore away from Cinque as he isn't interested in romance, since he might have feelings for or at least a crush on her.

I'm glad to see Millhiore performing once again as an idol.

Feb 21, 2015 10:26 AM

Jun 2013
It Seems Leaf might not really love Leo just respect her when nanami said she supports his love for Leo and be said it really wasn't love but something else
Feb 21, 2015 10:45 AM

Jan 2014
Hoppy said:
The match between Leaf and Nanami was nice, it ended in a draw though but he's close to being OP for sure. Leaf should go and try to steal Millhiore away from Cinque as he isn't interested in romance, since he might have feelings for or at least a crush on her.

I agree with the stealing part, but I am so fed up of the dog hime of all the characters that like Cinque she is the one I hope he tosses aside like trash. #TeamBecky!
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Feb 21, 2015 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
The fight between Leaf and Nanami was so decent!
Feb 21, 2015 11:06 AM

Jun 2014
This season is shaping up to be much better then the second so far!! Not as good as the first, but still rather good!
I can't wait for the story of the old heroes either!
I wish we could have seen that big team fight with Leaf though! Hes adorable, i love him.
Actually i love all the characters on this show really!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 21, 2015 11:47 AM

May 2012
Not bad. Wonder what happened to Fi.

Welp, looking forward to story time next episode.

Dat Yuuki wearing Adel's clothes though
OlemFeb 21, 2015 2:38 PM

Feb 21, 2015 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
Not one, but two episodes featuring that annoying little rabbit eared twerp Leaf. Is he really supposed to be a love interest for Leo? She's like 10 years older than him. Please bring the heroes back to center stage and ship that kid back to Halver with a one way ticket.
Feb 21, 2015 6:46 PM

Dec 2011
curzon17 said:
Not one, but two episodes featuring that annoying little rabbit eared twerp Leaf. Is he really supposed to be a love interest for Leo? She's like 10 years older than him. Please bring the heroes back to center stage and ship that kid back to Halver with a one way ticket.

Bullshit. If I have any reason for sending Leaf back where he came from, it'll be because he was UNDERPERFORMING. And this is the same Shota what drew to Nanami, and barely lost to Leo. I'd say he's borderline Isuka tier, but no higher than that. And he's still a kid, mind. He obviously admires Leo in an "older sister" way, but it's hardly on the level of romance, even though teasing it as such is what people do to boys his age.

Other than obvious preteen shota problems, Leaf's alright. He stays, and that's the bottom line.

Olem said:
Not bad. Wonder what happened to Fi.

Welp, looking forward to story time next episode.

In case you haven't figured it out, there's a pattern in each of these eyecatches. Whichever character's garment was featured in the eyecatch of that episode will be the character who wears a different garment in the following episode.

This is the order thus far:

EP1 - Milhi/Rebecca
EP2 - Rebecca/Sharl
EP3 - Sharl/Rico
EP4 - Rico/Eclair
EP5 - Eclair/Leo
EP6 - Leo/Yukikaze
EP7 - Yukikaze/Adele

So following this pattern, Adele will be in the next , but whose garments she'll be wearing, I haven't quite figured out yet. If there's some kind of hint as to who it'd be, it's not included in the eyecatch itself.

On a slightly related topic, could they seriously not be creative enough so as to not make Fi look like an older Cou? And all this while we still have no idea who the foxy lady prior to Leaf in the OP is.... I don't wanna be disappointed, SevenArcs; make it good when she shows up (if at all).

This episode wasn't worth the usual hype payments - I wonder if my body was trying to tell me that this whole week.
Feb 21, 2015 8:28 PM

Feb 2013
*Sniff* Smells like filler.

Literally jumping all over the place with the "tour" and the sparring match was about the only good thing that came out of it. They should have stuck to the practice field for longer. I actually got my hopes up when Cinque and Gaul mentioned going a round thinking they might have some more fights.

Jumping into a concert halfway was kind of lame as well. Like "Hey, don't forget she sings." At least give us a whole song from start to finish.

And the lack of Eclair continues.

Right now I'm getting suspicious that they're focusing so much on Leaf because something is going to happen back home in Halver and there's going to be a Hero expedition that may or may not include the Tri-country Alliance.
Feb 21, 2015 10:32 PM

Aug 2011
Olem said:

Wait...when? I didnt catch it :(
Feb 21, 2015 10:45 PM

May 2012
leo2541 said:
Olem said:

Like CujoFoxtar said, during each of the eyecatches. Around...13mins in or so for this episode, right after Nanami and Leaf finished their fight, I think.

Also, I didn't notice that pattern :P
OlemFeb 22, 2015 5:34 AM

Feb 21, 2015 11:09 PM

Aug 2011
Olem said:
leo2541 said:

Like CujoFoxstar said, during each of the eyecatches. Around...13mins in or so for this episode, right after Nanami and Leaf finished their fight, I think.

Also, I didn't notice that pattern :P

ah i see..Thanks
Feb 22, 2015 5:18 AM
Nov 2012
fun episode.
but it's become little boring, basically shinku is the main character and it's the 4th episode in a raw he is almost non-existent when the two girls obtain most of the screen.
thor94Feb 22, 2015 6:03 AM
Feb 22, 2015 6:39 PM

Jun 2012
Guess Leo likes shotas.
Feb 22, 2015 11:28 PM

Jan 2013
Not sure if I am for Leaf getting much attention. There has to be a reason for it other then expanding the land for Dog Days world. Seems to me the focus is on Biscotti thus far but at least man, I can't wait for the next episode. I been wanting to know about the hero's pasts since they been doing bits of it in S2. I am hoping the shift goes on the hero's of the past then back to the current heroes.
Feb 23, 2015 3:41 PM

Jul 2010
Heh. Only in Dog Days could a princess also be an idol.

Feb 23, 2015 11:21 PM

Sep 2013
My hopes were raised at the words of Cinque and Gaul sparring, but no dice, another episode with barely any Cinque, you'd think he'd be a background character by now.
Feb 25, 2015 7:47 AM

Oct 2008
If that young prince becomes older who knows how powerful he may be!

Mar 6, 2015 2:47 PM

Jan 2011
Somehow I managed to forget most of this episode already, it felt a bit dull to be honest.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 4, 2015 8:36 PM

Apr 2011
I find this episode a bit boring to be honest.
Jun 29, 2015 4:25 AM

Aug 2013
Once again.. I was wishing for Cinque to get in action ah so sad.
The tour was pretty boring to be honest.. Nanami fanservice again.. fuhhh. :D
Dec 6, 2016 9:35 PM
Apr 2015
this anime is fucking trash

I thought sinku is the main character.. what the fuck with his screen time..

anyone stronger than sinku, what the fuck? even nanami and rebeca much stronger than him.. better change the title into Rebecca's days instead of dog, because the dog has less screen time.. fuck this shit..

now this bullshit shota make an appearance and he's stronger than sinku, i mean what the fuck? this is bullshit..

Instead of make characters development or making sinku stronger, they just keep adding new characters with plain standard personality.. fucking trash

mark my word, that chibi rabit gonna get hero crystal.. fucking bullshit inconsistent writing

season 1: good
season 2: meh
season 3: trash

i rate this season 2/10

for season 4, they better be focus on sinku and make him stronger.. what use of hero if he weaker than anybody?
Feb 8, 2017 1:43 AM
Aug 2013
Does anyone know the title of the song Milhi sang in this episode?
Mar 20, 2017 12:23 AM

Dec 2016
That was a pretty good sparring match.

I am looking forward to the stories next episode.
Oct 24, 2017 11:23 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty boring episode somehow.
Jan 30, 2018 12:49 PM

Sep 2012
did i understand Nanami right, what she said to Leaf basically means: i going to be Leo's lover do u mind me Being Loe's lover?! that's how it sounded like despite she never had displayed romantic feelings towards Leo, unless she just held back, that she has her reasons like Izumi has hes ow reasons, but difference is Izumi at least has confessed to princess & Namami haven't even done that to Leo, its not only what she said its hos she said it so u cant really take her word & the way she said it any other way

Nanamis deceleration blew my mind i wanted them to become a thing in future, but i was thinking this is not gonna happen, but new i think it just may happen, but anime probably wont show it

Hoppy said:

uran10 said:
Hoppy said:

I agree with the stealing part, but I am so fed up of the dog hime of all the characters that like Cinque she is the one I hope he tosses aside like trash. #TeamBecky!

Cinque once said he wont marry nor date any1 until he can beat Nanami, until then hes not worthy or u forgot? so issue isn't that he doesn't love her he does love her, issue is he has hes principles & W8 until he beats Nanami

ZirexY said:
Hoppy said:

Clinque has an interest in romance, he just doesn't consider himself worthy until he's defeated Nanami in a public match on earth

that's almost what i said, i think some ppl don't pay enough attention & that makes them come to dumb conclusion :D

curzon17 said:

not fan of Leaf neither when it comes to Leo x Leaf

cause i am team Heroes x Princesses :D

@CujoFoxtar

u have a good point, but my reason i above ur name :D

DemonicFang said:
It Seems Leaf might not really love Leo just respect her when nanami said she supports his love for Leo and be said it really wasn't love but something else

i agree & i talk from personal XP, when i was kid i liked older girl OFC i was 2shy to ever confess, later i realized it was admiration cause she saved me from bullies, not that it helped much cause it didn't stop them permanently, kids can mix up admiration & love sometimes
Sugram22Jan 31, 2018 2:00 AM
Jul 17, 2023 5:46 PM
Jul 2021
Another episode were the "heroes" take a third back seat, and once again all spotlights are on this twink/shota rabbit boy. Just when you think this feminist power wet dream trite couldn't get any worst. Hold my beer the shows yells out. 🍻🍻

Why have/call them "heroes" if they never do anything, specially Cinque/Shinku? We know, we know, it's a feminist show, we can't have strong male leads they need to be emasculated at every turn. 

Just look at rabbit boy over there, "he" looks like a Princesses and not a Prince, "he" even sounds like a Princess. And even "him" being over OP can't win a single fight (so far) against females. 

But I'll bet "he'll" win easily against either Cinque/Shinku & Gaul! Wait and see!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

69 by Dawizz »»
Jul 25, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

24 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:46 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

35 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:20 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

27 by Dawizz »»
Jul 17, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

31 by Dawizz »»
Jul 14, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.