Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 25, 2015 8:58 PM

Jul 2013
the hell is wrong with Plant Hwayden? why do most member of tea party a member of that stupid guild? why are they working with that war freak npc? and why the hell do they pronounce hwyaden as "froden" why did they use that word in the first place? such a pretentious word. And why won't Isuzu just fucking die?

I'm dropping the fucking score again. This season is clearly a huge disappointment. They focused too much on characters that don't really matter.
Jan 15, 2016 11:58 AM

Apr 2013
I've been wanting to see Tohya die for the last 3 episodes... holy shit... i hope they grant me this wish at some point
(of course with him being able to revive)

Jun 19, 2016 10:03 AM
Dec 2014
So much overused dialogue.
Also fuck Isuzu and fuck her songs.
Sep 19, 2016 1:51 PM
Mar 2016
only liked nyanta-san's battle. i love watching him fight.
Sep 19, 2016 1:54 PM
Mar 2016
things i wanna see happen:
1. kaname and shiroe meetup
2. roe 2 and shiroe meetup
3. more shiroe creating new magic and rules never made before
4. akatsuki and shiroe romance
5. more shiroe in general
6. shiroe
7. moar SHIROEEEE
Sep 19, 2016 1:55 PM
Mar 2016
also, more nyanta-san x serara, theyre so cute
Jan 17, 2018 2:20 AM

Sep 2012
groovykirito said:
things i wanna see happen:
1. kaname and shiroe meetup
2. roe 2 and shiroe meetup
3. more shiroe creating new magic and rules never made before
4. akatsuki and shiroe romance
5. more shiroe in general
6. shiroe
7. moar SHIROEEEE

+100 :D

but i don't hate this ARC like some here, bitching & whining about it, i like the entire season as much as S1

Athea said:
It was annoying. So much talk and crappy. A level 97 can't beat a 60-something level? What a load of crap. And that Isuzu bitch is annoying with her emo bullshit. All in all it's an aweful episode. Stop showing these annoying kids anymore, for the love of good anime

this guy already answered about this, u should look comments above to
Shangetsu said:
Ganbat said:
92 lvl can't beat 67 lvl pfff.

Did we even watch the same episode.
She's a person of the land so if she's killed she will be dead forever. Nyanta tried to talk it out while defending because of this fact. He actually tried to kill her once but his blade was stopped by the lvl 98 guy and the second time he hesitated.

If he wanted to kill her and there were no interference (especially from someone stronger than him) he would have done so easily.

Sugram22Jan 17, 2018 2:26 AM
May 1, 2018 3:42 AM

Apr 2009
Nureha helped them out? Or she doesn't know shit about anything or she just don't care? What were they trying to achieve anyway? The temporary immortality for the People of the Land experiment like they said it was?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 4, 2019 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
Nyanta got to the train and encountered with Londark, they both fought until Mizufa arrived, she defeated Londark and confronted Nyanta, but he overcame her, Kazuhiko intervened. Dariella transformed into Nureha, Roreil found her and she ordered to destroy the nightshade servants. Zakuhiko and Mizufa retired due to orders. Isuzu released a song (skill).

Nyanta's fight was good, but these episodes are godly boring. OMG. I couln't undersant Isuzu's song effects.
Jan 23, 2020 6:01 AM

Dec 2018
this season is breaking my heart
not because it's emotionally compelling
but because i feel like i had a great steak and then the waiter brought out a plate of steaming dog shit for dessert.
May 21, 2020 5:55 PM
Aug 2011
Another episode with too much talking and singing. It was okay at first but it’s starting to get boring and frustrating with all the righteous talks without actions. Nyanta-san’s confrontation with Kazuhiko was nice though.
Jul 9, 2020 11:37 AM

May 2020
We got a Nyanta skill. Nyanta job sounds like swashbuckler. Zorro reference I guess. Got a bit song from the last 2 episode untill this one. Song is a buff to get strong. Vampire onee-san was also great. Hope he/she get more scene as a new character.
Aug 20, 2020 10:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I feel like the anime is becoming kinda juvenile lol especially with Isuzu at the end
Aug 29, 2020 10:40 AM

Jun 2017
I would have expected more from Nyanta's fighting scenes. I think he did a splendid job but it was just too short. I wasn't satisfied enough.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Sep 23, 2020 2:45 PM

Mar 2016
Really great fight scene and them feelsđź‘Ť
Oct 31, 2020 1:18 PM

Jul 2008
I doubt dealing with this guild will end with this season, hell Shiroe is somewhat unaware of them...at least he doesn't know what they are doing.

Did this get a third season?
Jan 4, 2021 5:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Londark got rekt by the Landers, but she granted his wish to death. After Serara arc, its pretty much a nice reunion for both of them. Thank you very much! So, the train was actually to spreaded the chaos, disturbance, disruption, fears, and led into a local war for the surrounding Landers at each of its route. Nyanta arrived to stop it, only to faced with Londark and his former party friend, Kazuhiko.

Meanwhile, in the messed up tiny city, Nureha decided an important matters. She helped the kids of of their trouble, while in fact explained what happened between her and Touya. Oh, wow, boy, nice intuition! Its led her into giving an order to stop the train operation, let her loyal guard to destroyed the monsters and be back to Minami asap.

The kids actually had their own thinking and resolved. Isuzu had a long way before its end, and finally she sang a new song, the 43th, while the Odyssey's soul bubbles felt a long journey into the moon. Roe2? She kept a mystery, with her great summon being that looked like those cursed Alv princess. Which was mean? To be continued!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 5, 2021 12:21 PM

Jul 2016
Finally this work picked up the pace... It took me something like 4 years to go from episode 13 to 19, amazing pacing guys, I'm not even kidding about the 4 years, since 2017...

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Jun 12, 2021 12:33 AM
Jul 2020
It really is going downhill hard huh..

The way the drama is handled for the past few episodes is so underwhelming they might aswell just delete it entirely from the show. Is this really how the author intended to write it or is it just DEEN cuz i remember back in s1, the directing wasn't a total BS.

Story is confusing as fuck for this arc, we suddenly got people of the land as the antagonist, nureha became good?, Tf did plant hwyaden went at?, Cathedrals, and now we got fucking wyverns attacking the city?

Did i perhaps miss a couple of episodes?
Jul 23, 2021 3:35 PM

Jul 2015
Haven't seen a serious Nyanta fight since s1 so its nice seeing his dual rapier style again ~nyaa.
UnkrownedJul 23, 2021 3:50 PM

Sep 25, 2022 6:08 AM
Jul 2022
These are some deep discussions for kids lol seems out of place but its still fun seeing what they're up to, I guess it's not called "The Adventures of Shiroe" its "Log Horizon" but I can't wait to get back to what he's been up to...

And Chief's "Girl, your trippin'" XD
Dec 20, 2022 11:18 PM

May 2010
Everything just feels so clumsy in this season. How is it the same director and mostly the same staff? It's so weird that mostly the same people are working on it, just under a different studio, and it turns to garbage. Maybe that's too harsh, but I'm finding it hard to be charitable when even after they turn up the action, it's still far behind the first season. Like, what's even going on?

Also, total pet peeve, but I am really annoyed how she's clearly playing a lute, and yet every song she sings is a guitar song. Would you put guitar sounds if someone was playing a harp? Clearly not! This show is obviously assuming that we're too stupid to know the difference between a lute and a guitar. If these fuckers were even trying, they would have given us some glorious lute music, but instead they give us some bland guitar strumming standard chords and try to pass it off as bard music. It's frankly insulting.
“Money can't buy dere”
Aug 4, 2023 2:19 PM
Jan 2023
Seems Roe 2 is rather powerful, being able to singlehandedly take out all of those wyverns at once like that.

Isuzu's 43rd song was pretty great, it clearly had an impact on everyone around her.

In the next episode it seems Shiroe will get to learn of Roe 2's existance because of the letter. (This was talked about in the preview). That could certainly be interesting.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

155 by Syrass »»
Feb 12, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 28, 2015

225 by SOLDRAKE »»
Feb 5, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

218 by Skydis »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

147 by Overblown »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:56 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

161 by Anachrome »»
Sep 1, 2023 9:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.