Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2015 12:58 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All the guys featuring in this ep. with flower. And w. Juri!

Valentine's day. Wataru is the one who came up the idea about giving the chocolate to her. All the rest are making (NamiDai's character made it alone). It became a competition to choose the only one she likes. Juri is accompanying (or looking after) them. They are trying their best.

As usual, everyone's imagination is... lol~ Miniature chocolate, and ribbon wrapping around. All imagination while getting licked by his twin brother is too funny. Then another one Imagining getting into Chocolate bath together.

Everyone except OnoD's character caught Juri's trap and ruined their chocolates. Chocolate ball?? Failed, though. Chocolate bouquet from NamiDai's character and other guys ate it. Family chocolate from the girl. Her true love is her father.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 16, 2015 8:28 AM
Mar 2010
D'aww that was adorable. <3 Even with all my complaints about this, I'm glad it got two OVAs because

1. Something's better than nothing
2. I like most of the Asahina bros

So can we expect a second season or no? I hope there will be one.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 17, 2015 3:17 AM

Sep 2014
DAMN!!! Only if they had those pervy thoughts in the 12 episodes =D
Feb 18, 2015 6:42 AM

Nov 2007
phoenixalia said:
So can we expect a second season or no? I hope there will be one.

*Waiting for News on Net Radio.*
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 18, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2008
As much as I like Ukyou, his fantasy was... eh. And even in OVA Subaru is a selfish prick, go home Subaru, you're drunk.

I hoped for more Iori. He was so sidelined in the series and now he practically gets the short end of a stick once again. At least I got tons of Sexy Monk in previous episode.
Feb 23, 2015 9:05 AM

Jul 2012
Wow. That was more "ecchi" than I expected it to be. If only it had Utapri's art style, I would be nosebleeding more.

Subaru's pick up line...Oh god, it sounds like Midorima instead!
Mar 19, 2015 12:20 PM

Dec 2009
The scene with Tsubaki. "Eat me!" I'm done.

Subaru is a cutie

Shame Yusuke wasn't in this one
Apr 12, 2015 4:58 AM

Dec 2012
IORI AND AZUSA THOUGH.

I wanted more of Iori ;v;
So sweet with all those flower chocolates!
May 29, 2015 9:13 AM

Apr 2011
Subaru's imagination is the best for me LOL!

May 31, 2015 10:12 PM

Jun 2013
I know Tsubaki's a playful character and all, but when he got some of his choco on his finger and said "Lick it! Lick it!" to Azusa I was like "You are so fueling some pervy minds out there, Tsubaki." (Notminenotminenotmineplsdon'tshootme)

But seriously Iori! ;^; He's so precious. I would have been so mad. So mad that iI'd have to pull an anime-fly-into-the-wall-punch(UUUU), into my own siblings!

Can we get some more screentime for him, k pls.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Jun 3, 2015 4:12 AM

Apr 2015
I honestly didn't expect that Ukyou's imagination would be like that. Then again I can't think of any scenario that would suit him.

I wished that there were scenes of Iori and Wataru's imagination so that will be fair for their fans lol. I was routing for Iori since he first showed up. I don't know why though.

Since I'm biased to Iori, I wished that he had more speaking lines and for him to properly enter the "competition". I got pissed off that the brothers ate his chocolate especially it was shaped like a flower!

But I'm confused on how Louis feels for Ema. I always knew he loves her but seeing this episode it made be me question whether his love is either familial or romantic. Still, he made the chocolate in the shape of Juli so I still think it's familial(?).
P.S. English is not my first language. I'm sorry if I would cause any misunderstandings.
Aug 1, 2015 1:42 PM

May 2010
I still cant help but think bugs bunny whenever I look at Tsubaki. Same voice. Same personality. Even Tsubaki's hairstyle makes them look alike. Yup, perfect resemblance.

Iori won by default though, poor guy.

Poor Juli. Everyone got papa-zoned lmao.

The original ED is way better. But really, Brocon is more refreshing than some other anime out there, I liked it quite a bit.
Feb 13, 2016 8:32 PM

Feb 2015
Poor Iori, his flowers looked so nice too!

Ahaha, her true love is her father.
Mar 23, 2016 12:22 PM

May 2014
Actually laughed out loud at Subaru's bit. Also in his fantasy - what happens to the chocolate? Does she just fling it aside?? Cause I mean it ends up rolling along the pave, which is rude to say the least. What a waste of good sweets. D:
Aug 12, 2016 8:38 PM

Jan 2011
lol the English dub line for Subaru giving his chocolate is "here it's yours. This is my basketball of chocolate love and I'm gonna shot it on your face." Damn Subaru going straight for the money shot I see.

Nov 28, 2018 9:44 PM

May 2013
I thought Iori's was going to taste herbally LOLOL xD whatta shame Chii-chan didn't get a choco-rose. I adore those. They're sooooo cute C:
Aug 28, 2023 9:50 PM
Jul 2015
I hate that, squirrel sabotage others and poor the guy who made rose chocolate to her should have given quietly 🙃🙃🙃

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brothers Conflict OVA Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2015

12 by senekohan »»
Aug 28, 2023 9:01 PM

» Radio Relating to Brothers Conflict

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2014

2 by tsubasalover »»
Jan 23, 2016 4:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.