Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 28, 2017 8:09 AM
Oct 2011
animalia said:
Preciize said:
Lilith is definitely in the wrong, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for her. Hope things will turn out fine for her.
Same here. Maybe it's just me but I get the impression that she is used to being alone, so when she knew there was someone else like her she couldn't help getting exited over finnaly having someone who could understand her. The reason she slapped him was probbaly less out of hurt pride, and more out of frustration over, what she feel is being abandoned.
I hope you guys don't mind me quoting myself
Sep 2, 2018 1:54 PM

May 2016
Well that was not bad not good either, next episode is Modrocana.
Mar 9, 2019 10:01 PM

Feb 2019
she was rejected twice and now she's taking it out on the second years lol oh what a sore loser she is...
Jul 8, 2019 1:33 PM

Sep 2012
LeenPhoenixRae said:
she was rejected twice and now she's taking it out on the second years lol oh what a sore loser she is...

she is not taking it out on them she is showing off her power to him, but still its not much better
Dec 25, 2019 9:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Death new land ! Lol it was a fine episode, Lilith was too harsh but I kinda like her though
Mar 31, 2020 7:35 AM
Sep 2019
Entah kenapa pas di rewacth agak membosankan gitu, padahal ada echinya tapi masih terasa kurang
Apr 25, 2020 3:41 AM

Aug 2018
Hm?.. Lilith wanted for Tooru to take her to amusement park?.. Why him?.. Does she finally try to actually get close to him, so that he'd choose her?.. Well, as she wants to become his partner.. Is that it?.. Well, I guess, fun times are fun times..
Well, I understand that Tooru probably refused Lilith's offer.. But why they got to mute it?.. Now I think he said "I love Emilia", or something.. ;p Ah, ok, we hear that later.. ;P
Well, Blazes actually can reflect soul, right?.. Interesting thing.. I would hope others also would have unique Blazes as Lilith and Tooru.. But well, at least they have them.. And Tomoe's weapon, I guess, goes along with her school fighting style.. So even if her weapon is maybe among those that people can get sometimes as well, her Blaze also answered her soul, probably.. Not becoming something else, which her style isn't using really.. Well, either way..
It sucks for Lilith as well, honestly.. That she won't be getting her partner this time.. But it seems she is plenty powerful on her own?.. Took whole class on.. And maybe she'll be able to find someone later, who knows..
And Tooru and Julie are closer to becoming Absolute Duo, really.. They are dedicated to each other.. Sharing their time together.. Having plenty of warm memories together.. Caring for each other.. And trusting, what the most, it seems to me.. I mean, they can talk about many things.. Julie saying such things as it's alright if Tooru doesn't tell her everything as well, because he can do things his own way.. She trusts him, really.. And he cares about her.. Maybe they only need to continue working, and they'll be absolute duo.. Though, maybe they also need to talk out their goals for the future more.. They kinda touched the topic that they might be avengers, seeking revenge.. But they need to talk about it more, really, it seems to me.. To trust each other even more.. Well, still glad by their progress in this episode, some good words were told by both of them on balcony scene.. Though, they tell each other many important things at many times, honestly, which is good.. ;p
Apr 25, 2020 4:58 AM

Aug 2019
Lilith acted like a bitch
Oct 13, 2020 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
Barion-Zara said:
Dat bitch slap! Lilith was cute during the date but that was totally a bitch move. Her ego is too high thinking everything is hers ^^; I still like her tho...I think.

Julie is definitely best grill though. She's so adorable <3 Loved the scene on the balcony when Tor came back.

And Obligatory DAT ED <3

Yeah. I do think that slap was undeserved. You can't just walk up to someone you don't know and demand them to be your partner. She's pretty pushy. The one girl character I think I like the most out of the group of girls would probably be Tachibana. She's a bit of a prude, but she's not bad overall. She's also cute too. Julie's okay, but she can come off a bit robotic.
Oct 17, 2020 7:49 PM

Feb 2014
Two date episodes back to back, nice, I always like those.

I like Lilith, but yeah, what else was she expecting other than a rejection?
Apr 19, 2021 6:14 AM

Dec 2020
If Lilith is a exception and the school rules don't apply to her, why doesn't she just make them a trio lol
Jan 13, 2022 12:46 PM

May 2008
Harem building episode

Who is the blond singing with Julie in the closing credits?
Apr 17, 2022 5:25 PM

Jan 2010
After listening to Lilith's voice more, I felt like I knew her VA. It was somewhat in the same range of Kana Ueda, but I wasn't sure.

Oh, hi Pyon. Also, to my surprise, there was also another VA associated with iM@S, but absolutely couldn't recognize her as Tomoe. Hi Suwa.
May 19, 2022 8:20 AM
Sep 2021
It was an Ok episode, looking for the survival battle. And lilith is incredible.

I give this episode 5/10.
Mar 2, 5:22 PM

Jan 2022
The fifth of the 5 pictures that Lilith is looking at, at the start of the episode.
Why does it have the background that it does? It makes no sense. That's obviously something that the staff animated, then screen shotted into this picture, but it's so weird how the other 4 have reasonable backgrounds, and it's not like this show looks bad, so I don't get why they wouldn't just redraw that, since it wouldn't take much more effort.
Unless the background isn't a blur for effects but an actual place, and I completely forgot about it.
Note* I laughed at this, and enjoyed it's inclusion, but that's because I don't take the show seriously.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

219 by Rudyanto13 »»
Feb 27, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

154 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:45 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

89 by collins_nwuda »»
Oct 2, 2023 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.