Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2015 2:40 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Captains and Lieutenants gather to break into the Soul King's Palace!
Jan 22, 2015 2:42 AM

Jun 2009
I just realized that I have totally forgotten which division everyone belongs to. Man, to think that I once had all of this memorized back in the day...
Jan 22, 2015 2:44 AM

Nov 2007
Soul king can see the future, and that enemy's father?!

Wow, that lady that can become cat has a brother that looks like her. The shinigami who left behind (below) are planning to catch up to rescue that place that in need of help.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 22, 2015 2:46 AM

Sep 2014
Lel didnt knew that Yoruichi had a brother...

Jan 22, 2015 2:50 AM

Dec 2013
Looks like everyone is headed to the palace!

So he was a dude after all! I really was certain he was a she 0_o

I wonder what Ichibei meant at the end. We all know that Juha is eventually going to be beaten.
Jan 22, 2015 2:54 AM

Jan 2012
G_Spark233 said:

I wonder what Ichibei meant at the end. We all know that Juha is eventually going to be beaten.

We as the readers do but the characters in story don't. Maybe Aizen. :D But I took Ichibei as likely realizing Bach usurped the Soul King's place and losing all hope.
Jan 22, 2015 3:01 AM

Nov 2011
Soifon's face though this chapter.
Jan 22, 2015 3:18 AM

Dec 2013
animefan8800 said:
G_Spark233 said:

We as the readers do but the characters in story don't. Maybe Aizen. :D But I took Ichibei as likely realizing Bach usurped the Soul King's place and losing all hope.

All according to Aizen's plan lol

That's a possibility. Although maybe Ichibei just thinks that Juha is just too strong.
Jan 22, 2015 6:03 AM

Feb 2012
Lmao Soifon's reaction to Yoruichi's little bro.

I'll give you pocket money.
Jan 22, 2015 6:19 AM
Sep 2012
An okay chapter, we found Yowichi's sibling is a guy, nice to get that out of the way. And Omada is still an idiot. And Soi Fong was kind all along okay that is twist, well deep down she was a good person, way to be so introspective Rukia.

Anyway Shinji is still alive, and we get to see Hinamori again, I hope by the end of the series she gets to meet Ichigo and company, I at least want her to meet Orihime. So Squad 10 is out, I guess they will meet a dramatic return and back to normal, well they do a family connection to Ichgio, so yes I think we will see them.

Now than when you get some weird message for all the captains and vice captains to meet, doesn't that scream it's a trap, so far it wasn't, but who knows with Urahara.

So according the head of Squad Zero, it's over, we might as well end the series. It was a good run, anyway I am still waiting for the Arrancars to show up again. Maybe that will happen soon.
Jan 22, 2015 8:40 AM

Jun 2013
Well this is interesting.

Right hell Pillar of This World just died like that!!!!??!?! World is not ending so he is not dead...and he is supposed to be God Level Fighter...I think...Kubo cannot kill one of the most mysteriouys characters before he haven't yet even introduced him.

Aw...Soi-Fon Blushed so Cutely! and she was always this kind...When Rukia, just When?
And after so Long we see Hinamori again.

O.O Break into Palace? Holy shit all Captains vs Bach? Well Ishida will get his chance to kill Mayuri if they arrive...revenge for his Grandfather.. But if Captains leave? are we finally going to see Hollows and Arrancar's arrival to War? Cannon Fodder Shinigami's have no chance against Quincy's if they do not arrive.

and what the hell does that ending mean?
JarjaxleJan 22, 2015 8:51 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 22, 2015 8:52 AM

May 2013
Soifon blushing after seeing Yoruichi's brother lol. That was a bold statement saying that Juha Bach can't be defeated.
Jan 22, 2015 9:25 AM

Apr 2010
Well the manga has been picking up a little bit since the Juha Bach fight I'm glad to say, still not much happening each chapter though but I hope it keeps it up.
Jan 22, 2015 10:21 AM

Mar 2014
"Sorry humans..... We can't win against Juha."
Jan 22, 2015 10:27 AM

Sep 2013
I'm too busy to read and comment on this week's chapter, so you'll have to choose my comment for yourself. Please select from the following:

1. Why am I still reading this?
2.This is boring.
3. Why am I still reading this, it's boring.
4. Help, I'm stuck in a list factory.
5. (If Ichigo shows up) Of course Kubo would be predictable and Ichigo has to save the day.
6. (If Ichigo doesn't show up) OMG where's the main character this sucks
7. [Character] explained their power. That's so stupid, I guess they're going to die [insert more obnoxious ranting if need be]
8. I don't understand [Character]'s power, why won't they explain it?
9. [Some pun or joke about the chapter's title. If you need a reference just scroll down a bit, It's probably already been posted at least 3 or 4 times minimum.]
10. I'm too busy to read and comment on this week's chapter, so you'll have to choose my comment for yourself.
ichii_1Jan 22, 2015 10:36 AM
Jan 22, 2015 10:48 AM

Apr 2011
Wait..... little Yoruichi is a guy? I've forgotten, does this make him Bleach's first trap or is there another?

Also, asspull confirmed, I suppose?
Jan 22, 2015 11:01 AM

Mar 2009
Brother?! WTF, Kubo. You tricked me.

Also, Soi Fon is a shotacon confirmed.
Jan 22, 2015 11:08 AM

Jul 2011
ichii_1 said:
I'm too busy to read and comment on this week's chapter, so you'll have to choose my comment for yourself. Please select from the following:

2.This is boring.
5. (If Ichigo shows up) Of course Kubo would be predictable and Ichigo has to save the day.
7. [Character] explained their power. That's so stupid, I guess they're going to die [insert more obnoxious ranting if need be]
9. [Some pun or joke about the chapter's title. If you need a reference just scroll down a bit, It's probably already been posted at least 3 or 4 times minimum.]
10. I'm too busy to read and comment on this week's chapter, so you'll have to choose my comment for yourself.

Awesome, up to this point you missed all of those.
Jan 22, 2015 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
I'd say that was a pretty interesting chapter.

grandy_UiD said:
I just realized that I have totally forgotten which division everyone belongs to. Man, to think that I once had all of this memorized back in the day...
Same here
Jan 22, 2015 11:51 AM
Apr 2010
When i read the title i thought Kyōraku would appear
Jan 22, 2015 12:33 PM

May 2009
ichii_1 said:

2.This is boring.

All of these comments don't look like a Bleachfag's comment, they actually look like totally measured responses from totally normal pepole. Ok, it seems I have to choose from a comment that would fit your personality, guy with a doge avatar. But wat could I post... Wait! I've got a comment that only you could post.

ichii_1 said:
Hahaha that's right, did you realize how stupid and shallow minded you are? lmfao go sit on the bench you fodder, go watch your cartoons and leave bleach to the professionals.

Much better.
Jan 22, 2015 12:43 PM

Apr 2010
Soi Fon, confirmed shotacon.
Jan 22, 2015 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
I have a feeling that Kubo has no idea how to advance story, and he is trying to stale as much as possible until he decides to send everyone at Juha Bach, kill them off and then send Ichigo last to defeat him.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jan 22, 2015 2:19 PM

Jan 2009
they gonna break into soul palace huh
Jan 22, 2015 3:53 PM

May 2012
i thought i was going to see progression from the last chapter regarding the soul king

instead we get recap pages and some dialogue

i don't even feel anything at this point

my rating? there is nothing to rate.
Jan 22, 2015 7:06 PM

Jul 2013
I'm seriously gonna cry if they continue the chapter without hitsugaya-kun!! T^T

NOOOOOOO!!!!
Jan 22, 2015 10:47 PM

Jan 2014
Nice to see the captains gathered but there are so many vacant spaces now. The Eyeball Monk's words seemed ominous but I don't think the Soul King was killed by Bach just yet. Vice-captain Iba with once 7th Division Captain Komamura on a leash against all those soldiers, and their request for medical team was refused. :(
Jan 23, 2015 12:01 AM
Mar 2009
So Yoruichi's sibling was a brother after all. Lul. And Soifon had the weirdest face talking to him.

Humans have no chance? HA! That's fucking rich.
Jan 23, 2015 6:11 AM
Dec 2012
Kind of disappointed to know that Yoruichi's sibling is male because Yoruichi was the only female leader of the royal family yet the next leader is her brother. Btw the family may or may not be linked to the Soul King, but we finally know he has the Kings Key (that the Royal Guard made for Ichigo).
Jan 23, 2015 9:13 PM
Jan 2015
Ichibei specifically mentioned "humans". Which shinigamis are not (anymore), maybe he meant ichigo's friends trying to help hum. Or perhaps he meant it like "there's no hope for you, only a godlike being can beat him". That surely opens space for a probable aizen-ichigo duo.

I wonder what urahara intends to do. I can't see the captains defeating any of the elite guarda as they are now, much less standing up against bach. I'm thinking of some kind of sacrificial kido or something, to at least weaken him. Still anxious about the kamikake thingy which ukitake talked about. Bleach walks slow (VERY slow) but i can still enjoy it anyway despite kubo being a Little retard with stuff sometimes.
Jan 27, 2015 11:08 AM

Jul 2011
To be honest I was disappointed by this chapter. Kubo just slowing the action in order to make more chapters, lame talk and no action after the long wait... I was hoping to see Ichigo in action or at least some more Soul King or whatever.
Well, hope for a better chapter next week, dont blame me, but seriously this chapter let me down quite a lot.
Jan 28, 2015 10:49 AM

Jul 2013
Wolf48 said:
To be honest I was disappointed by this chapter. Kubo just slowing the action in order to make more chapters, lame talk and no action after the long wait... I was hoping to see Ichigo in action or at least some more Soul King or whatever.
Well, hope for a better chapter next week, dont blame me, but seriously this chapter let me down quite a lot.

Well it should let you down since it was a rehash of the last chapter with no advancement in plot. Honestly, there was no need to spend time on what the other characters where doing. If they "just showed up" I don't think anybody would have a coronary. It's these inane filler chapters which make this story rather pointless.

Just get on with the story. if you need to pad the series - add the fluff stuff at the end.

Now we have to hope Kubo goes back to the story in the next chapter.

4 weeks off and you'd think he would have had something interesting to read.
Jan 29, 2015 5:49 AM

Mar 2014
Everyone gonna join the fray soon ~ !!
The Quincy God continues to get stronger .
Pretty Good chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2015 2:15 AM

Jul 2014
I thought Yoruichi's brother was female.
Feb 1, 2015 7:07 AM

Jun 2013
BlackHawk0 said:
I thought Yoruichi's brother was female.

Yeah, Kubo threw in a lot of traps lately.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Feb 6, 2015 1:32 AM

Jan 2014
"Brother." Hmph.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 19, 2015 8:28 AM

Jan 2012
His father is soul king.Urahara rocks as always

Jun 3, 2015 6:45 AM

May 2012
Yup let's go in together.

6/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 20, 2015 11:00 AM

Sep 2009
at this point i just want to know what happened with hitsugaya and matsumoto. since mayuri had the other two zombified captains with him/controlled by him, if squad 10 isn't like that, i'm hoping we get some dramatic return for those two. what was that mysterious black medicine. :u

yoruichi's brother was enjoyable (along with soi fon's reaction to him) and the soul king was rather anticlimactic.
Jun 9, 2017 9:07 AM

Feb 2013
Soi Fon's face when she saw Yoruichi's brother/sister was the best part of this chapter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.