Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 2, 2011 2:08 PM

Aug 2010
>a new friend

oh my, i can see where this is going...
Mar 3, 2011 12:03 AM

Aug 2008
*stop and stares* "I love your braids"
I went KYAAAA~ <333
Jun 1, 2011 6:20 AM

Oct 2010
I loved how Kazehaya looked out the window to watch Sawako kicking the stone. Too cute. <3
[insert awesome signature here]
Jun 25, 2011 1:54 AM

May 2010
Braids are definitely cute. Why in the world did she have to take them out?
Jul 15, 2011 1:22 PM

Mar 2011
Sawako's face after getting tickled made me LOL

I feel as though that one girl is going to be bad news.
Jul 30, 2011 11:27 PM

Aug 2009
Geez. Kurumi. Here she comes again.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 9, 2011 9:02 AM
Apr 2011
Bleeeh too sweet nothing really happened ...maybe the blond french looking girl as Sawako said will put some interference in this sweetness....i mean something has to happen righhhhttt!!!
Sep 9, 2011 3:12 PM

Feb 2008
It's like every episode of this anime is sooo amazing I can't get enough. I sit in front of the computer with a big smile crossing my face like some moron, this anime really gets to you. You feel the happiness Sawako feels, it's such a warm anime.
Most of the animes, as good as they can get, will never pass the manga. Mostly manga is the best. In this case I can't really judge because I never read the manga, but this anime is done SO FRIGGIN WELL that I can't imagine me enjoying the manga better.
The voice actors, the background music, the animation, the colors, the movments.. It's all done so amazing, bringing this great story to life.
※何時も支えて呉れる人達に
日頃の思いを込めた RHAPSODY
APPRECIATION の気持を届け
何時もありがとう、本当ありがとう
仮令どこに立って君の存在に感謝してるよ※

Dec 22, 2011 5:32 PM

May 2009
It was so hear-warming. And Kurumi is very pretty!

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Feb 23, 2012 2:53 AM

Jan 2011
Very nice episode, it seems that the blond girl will get involved soon.
I think she has some evil plans in secret.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 27, 2012 7:01 PM

Sep 2011
Happy episode. :3
Feb 29, 2012 9:53 PM

May 2011
this ep had a very nice feel to it ^^
Mar 31, 2012 10:38 AM

Nov 2011
How can that girl be the antagonist girl is she is already losing!!! God dammt! =(((

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Apr 11, 2012 9:57 AM

Feb 2010
MasterMeNL said:
Very nice episode, it seems that the blond girl will get involved soon.
I think she has some evil plans in secret.

Seemed that way to me too...
Jul 14, 2012 6:12 PM

Apr 2009
I'm enjoying the anime, but the pacing is unbelievably slow. I can't actually remember that much happening in this episode. Not 23mins worth anyway.
Aug 1, 2012 4:47 PM

Jul 2010
Sawako is so beautiful. Kurumi doesn't stand a chance~ <3
Aug 17, 2012 8:45 AM

Nov 2011
DarkShards said:
How can that girl be the antagonist girl is she is already losing!!! God dammt! =(((

Yeah, exciting when it's made explicit that one of the girls stand no chance, and is only going to make life difficult for the pairing that is trying to work its way out.

On the other hand, I finally understand why people love the voice of Aya Hirano. There's just something about it that sets it apart from other female voices.
Dec 25, 2012 9:16 AM

Aug 2012
Byou said:

Man, every time I watch this show, I think stuff like "just where did my precious youth go ?"

i hate to admit but the same thing happens to me >_>

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Jul 17, 2013 10:10 PM

Oct 2012
This has been my least favorite episode so far. It was still really good.
4/5
Nov 14, 2013 7:52 AM

Oct 2012
Sawako is cute as always >_<
I just smell some trouble... And it's Aya Hirano's chara :(

Choroshi said:
Byou said:

Man, every time I watch this show, I think stuff like "just where did my precious youth go ?"

i hate to admit but the same thing happens to me >_>[/quote
Lol... Well the good things there's no annoying drama in your life xD
"Signature removed"
Dec 29, 2013 10:08 PM

Nov 2012
oho oho ho new hairstyle.. not bad.. just when I see it.. make me remember of RDG :p
anyway.. now sawako became a bit popular lol.. anyone want to see she smiling hoho.. I know that feel :3
anyway this kurumi girl.. I can see what kind of girl is she..
hmm hmm.. looking forward into this battle :3
Mar 30, 2014 2:00 AM

Jan 2008
Is it just me or does Kurumi I think her name was remind anyone of Megu from Sukitte Ii yo(Say I Love You) because she looks like she is harmless but that look she had when Kazehaya was looking at her with lovey dovey eyes with the look in her eyes they just dont seem friendly to me but I might be wrong but I have that strong feeling that I am not wrong like seriously but okay another awesome episode Sawako has to learn how to play Soccer but it is cute though well that enough for tonight because have an early morning so need to get some sleep night all see u back here tomorrow well now just later bc of the hour though but yeeah
May 16, 2014 7:44 PM

Aug 2013
That Kurumi have some evil eyes and an hypocrit expression. I don't trust her at all, she seem vicious.

Sawako can be such a cutie when she doesn't make goofy face :3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 18, 2014 1:36 AM

Jan 2014
Felt like 3 min.
Aug 15, 2014 7:48 AM

Dec 2013
I dont like the chibi style of sawako
Aug 16, 2014 7:52 AM

Nov 2012
Kazehaya is just so cute :3
Simple and sweet :3
Sep 15, 2014 4:59 PM

Jul 2013
Crap, I kinda like Kurumi so far. I hope she doesn't turn into a bitch but I can see it happening already.
Jan 12, 2015 6:00 AM

Jan 2013
This episode was a little slower than the previous ones, so there's a match coming up uh. And finally it's time for Kurumi to enter in action.
Apr 1, 2015 2:36 AM

Jun 2013
Sawako is so much cute with her braided pigtail hairstyle. She's beginning to fall in love with Kazehaya.

Kazehaya saw her gardening the plants from the window while Kurumi was talking to her about the CD. I love how he adores Sawako. I could sense that Kurumi's being jealous after seeing him being absorbed into Sawako.

Sawako and Kazehaya practiced soccer together. On the other hand, Kurumi watched them from the window. Her fake personality and beauty can't deceive me.

Sawako x Kazehaya <3
Feb 14, 2016 6:19 AM

Mar 2014
Recent Blessings and Charms of the not-so-sullen-girl-now ~ .
Ureshi ~ !! Happiness is so good ~ !! First names ~ !!
Pin-sensei just made it forcibly ~ . The Sports Festival coming right up ~ .
Ganbaro na ~ !! Practice harder ~ !! BRAIDS ~ . Casually ~ .
Window of my plants ~ . Can't take my eyes off of you ~ !!
Someone is jelly ~ !! I'm sticking on them ~ .
VERY Great Episode ~ !!! Goaltending ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2016 4:16 AM

Apr 2016
I don't trust this Kurumi girl at all...
Sawako and Kazehaya are so so so cute and sweet <3
Jun 21, 2016 10:06 PM
Sep 2015
pandarau said:

I just started watching this myself, and I'm not the only one who thought from the very beginning that Kurumi was the one behind the Sadako rumors back in eps 3-6, right?
kalinimeJun 21, 2016 10:10 PM
Jul 26, 2016 11:16 AM
Jul 2016
It was pretty cringy for me, but i still love it. Plus i think the other girl talking to him is gonna do something bad.
Jul 30, 2016 7:17 AM

Mar 2013
This is so cute! I can't wait for Kuronuma and Kazehaya to get even closer.
I don't feel one bit sorry for Kurumi, because I keep expecting her to do something to get Kazehaya.
Sep 5, 2016 7:21 AM

Oct 2015
hmm just can't find out whether this kurumi girl really is nice or is just holding in her bitchyness..
Oct 19, 2016 10:43 AM
Mar 2015
kalinime said:
pandarau said:

I just started watching this myself, and I'm not the only one who thought from the very beginning that Kurumi was the one behind the Sadako rumors back in eps 3-6, right?

Aren't we all thinking the same thing here? There's some darkness inside Kurumi that we haven't seen yet...
Nov 17, 2018 8:42 AM

Oct 2017
So this episode starts off with Kurumi talking to her friends about Kazehaya. She seems pretty certain that he and Sawako like each other. Her friends laugh it off but she doesn’t doubt it. She seems like a nice girl. I hope her and Sawako don’t have any future conflicts, though I feel like at this point it might be inevitable.

Sawako is so precious. She was so happy that other students weren’t ignoring her and that they were even trying to get her to smile for good luck. She also realized she has more friends now, which made her even happier. It was really cute when Ayane and Chizuro try to get her to drop the honorifics on everyone. She was far too flustered for that lol. But at least she tried.

There’s going to be a sports festival soon. Of course Pin decides to make Kazehaya a committee member. Chizuro is clearly pumped being the athlete she is and wants to make sure their team wins no matter what. So she takes the girls out to practice soccer during lunch. Sawako isn’t the most productive soccer player, she can’t even kick a ball, but she’s adorable so it all works out. Kazehaya clearly agrees when he sees that she’s braided her long black hair, pointing it out and making her blush. So cute. I don’t think she realizes just how head over heels she is for him. She just stares at him for about 5 straight minutes as he walks off, red as a beet lol.

Sawako decides she wants to practice soccer alone after school so she can get better.
The school staff won’t let her borrow a ball so she has to give up. She instead goes to water the school flowers, and from a window Kazehaya can see her. He was in the middle of chatting with Kurumi but gives Sawako all of his attention, becoming completely transfixed by her as soon as he spots her. Kurumi sees this and it’s not hard to notice how much it hurts her. I didn’t like the look in her eye. It looked almost yandere-ish lol.

While watching Sawako, Kazehaya notices her kicking around a rock kinda like a soccer ball, so after the meeting is over he finds her with a ball in his hands, ready to help her practice. I think it’s pretty clear in this scene that the two are starting to realize their feelings for each other. Kurumi just watches both of them, quietly from a window, giving the ending of this episode a very melancholy feel.
Jan 30, 2019 8:57 PM

Jul 2016
Honestly, Kurumi looks like the devil in disguise. All smiles and good actions on the outside but with selfish intentions in the inside. I don't trust her one bit.

All in all, it was a good episode, I liked the fact that Sawako's friends list is slowly increasing and it also seems that she will have another one in the next episode although I don't know what to think about her having that girl Kurumi as a "friend"... but you know what they say: keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Let's see what kind of problems this "new" girl will bring.
Oct 5, 2019 1:59 PM
Jul 2013
Byou said:
Naruleach said:
I SMILED THE ENTIRE TIME!!

+1

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one, even though it's nothing to be glad about. Quite bittersweet watching this show.
Jan 9, 2020 3:18 PM
Apr 2016
Can't figure out whether the Kurumi girl is nice or not, maybe? She's really cute and seems like she's disregarding her feelings/just not acting; that made me feel bad for her.
Apr 11, 2021 2:12 PM

Aug 2017
Looks like we found an antagonist. I'm pretty sure Kurumi is going to do something bad to Sawako and her friends.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 2, 2021 11:40 AM

Jan 2021
awww puppy love..Sawako just doesn’t know what those feelings are yet..:) sorry kurumi his heart is already gone to someone else..
CalmTeaTimeNov 4, 2023 10:16 AM
Apr 21, 2022 9:10 PM

Dec 2021
Without a single word, just a quick and quiet shot, they conveyed jealousy perfectly. Not screechy anger, not a foaming at the mouth freak-out, just silent emotional pain.

Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 28, 2022 9:25 PM

Jan 2022
this was a cute episode, and Kurumi's design is super cute but I feel like she's gonna make these next few episodes hell </3
May 22, 2022 10:42 AM

Aug 2016
Sawako's smile gifts good luck huh, more like it gifts a heartwarming feeling.

Preparing for football and Stalker B watching on, I still don't trust her, those eyes hide evil.

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 28, 2023 1:15 AM
Dec 2022
i know i'm going to hate that blonde hair girl
Feb 5, 2023 9:03 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sports festival is here!!! kekeke
Sep 14, 2023 6:47 AM

Oct 2022
I couldn't stop smiling with Sawako, she's to cute and deserves happiness.
UndefeatedBahamut
Feb 24, 4:10 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Daviljoe193
Without a single word, just a quick and quiet shot, they conveyed jealousy perfectly. Not screechy anger, not a foaming at the mouth freak-out, just silent emotional pain.

@Daviljoe193 This already puts her above a lot of other shows. A lot of the other anime have Wattpad type of writing, where the antagonist is obvious AF.
Feb 24, 4:10 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Daviljoe193

@Daviljoe193 This already puts her above a lot of other shows. A lot of the other anime have Wattpad type of writing, where the antagonist is obvious AF.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

250 by nxtsue »»
Mar 5, 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.