Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2014 12:48 AM

Jun 2014
Shuhan said:
Was alright. I wonder when S3 will come out.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's 2016
Dec 24, 2014 4:59 AM

Mar 2013
Finally it's over, couldn't take this anymore really, should have just stopped on the GGO arc but thought there would be more to see.
Dec 24, 2014 5:15 AM

Jun 2012
Damn that ending. Really liked it, this seasen had less action than the previous one in my opinion. But I still liked it, if there comes a new season I will watch it :)
What is the most cowardly and shameful thing in human conduct? It's when people with power and people who flatter them hide in safe places and extol war, force patriotism and self-sacrifice on others, then send them to the battlefield to die. For the sake of peace in the universe, before we continue this fruitless war with the Empire, mustn't we first start by exterminating such evil parasites? - Yang Wenli
Dec 24, 2014 5:52 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
No Alice cameo at all, too bad.
Dec 24, 2014 9:21 AM

Jul 2013
And it is done... It was allright I guess.

GGO arc was really good, and Sinon was a great add to the harem, but the other two arcs were really average imo, specially excalibur.

This last episode delivered some feels, but looking back it didnt get me as excited for upcoming seasons as the end of SAO I did... I am getting a little tired of so much Kirito, dunno the guy just doesnt delivers anymore for me I think, and seeing him on screen 90% of the time bores me, it not like I hate him but it feels like the creators of the show are just trying too hard to include him in everything that happens.

but anyway 7/10 would be my score, (8/10 for GGO, 6/10 for the other arcs), now lets wait for another season =)
Dec 24, 2014 10:24 AM

Dec 2012
Usually when I finish an anime, I feel obligated to go to the final episode discussion and post my thoughts. But for this one I'm just struggling so much to find the right words to describe the way this finale moved me. The way that Yuuki spent her final moments just really sent an overwhelming surge of both sorrow and joy through my heart. It pained me to watch Yuuki's condition deteriorate, yet also inspired and warmed my heart to see how hard she was trying to make the most of what life she had left in the circumstances she was given.

Overall I'm going to say that Mother's Rosario is now my favorite arc in Sword Art Online. No Kirito yay I don't dislike Kirito, but seeing Asuna return as the star and take the spotlight was very refreshing. She definitely deserved it and seeing her character treated like a person instead of an object of lust or harem chess piece really redeemed SAO a great deal for me. It was also very easy to understand and feel for her family situation considering how her character was set up in the first portion of season 1. That feeling of helplessness and wanting to translate her courage and strength from the game to reality.

The bond of sisterhood between Asuna and Yuuki, although brief, really clicked for me and I loved watching them get along. Additionally, I liked seeing how each one built up the other and how they took away important life lessons from each other. That's probably one of the other main reasons why Yuuki's death hit me so hard, because I found myself so attached to what seemed like an inseparable duo of awesome girls.

I like how this kept me guessing on the meaning behind the title "Mother's Rosario." Even before this aired, I had heard it several times and started thinking "ok, is that a quest item? Is it a new game world Asuna goes to? Is it a keepsake she gets from her mother?" But once they revealed what it truly was, I couldn't help but tear up. The name gives birth to a double meaning. Considering her mother was Christian, this ultimate attack could be seen as Yuuki's homage to her mom and the belief that this skill would watch over her just as her mother did.

Yuuki's send off was so incredibly powerful. Watching everyone gather there for her really touched me and it was at the moment that Asuna said "You're the strongest swordsman in this world" that I couldn't hold back the tears. I'm sincerely shocked that SAO managed to make me cry. Not just watery eyes, not just tears streaming down face, but literally just crack up and break down. But it wasn't just because it was sad, but as I said before, that a surge of opposite emotions filled me simultaneously and overwhelmed me with both sadness and warmth.

I think part of me was trying to convince myself not to cry in the event that they somehow saved her life and lived happily ever after. But when I came to the realization that this wasn't going to happen, it just all came pouring out again. One other noteworthy thing about this finale is the revelation of how it was Kayaba Akihiko who was responsible for the technology that let Yuuki receive that treatment. It really goes to show that despite all of the damage that he did, that there was some good that came out of it all.

Well as a whole I have to say that SAO II was a huge step up from the first season. It really improved in its treatment of the characters, particularly Asuna, and the pacing of each arc felt satisfactory. GGO was a great break from the swords and magic to bring something a bit more outside of the box and thrilling, while also exploring the themes of facing one's past. Excaliber was...well it was harem. Mother's Rosario was a gripping character driven arc that was both heartwarming and heartbreaking.

GGO - 8/10
Excaliber - 6/10
Mother's Rosario - 9.5/10
SAO II - 8.5/10, I can probably overlook Excaliber though, so leaning more towards a 9/10.
Dec 24, 2014 2:54 PM

Feb 2013
Good show!

I loved it once again.

9/10

Episode was very sad, poor Yuki :(

And who was it that they mentioned at the end? The general? or whatever? I was confused.
unmemorableheroDec 24, 2014 2:58 PM
Dec 24, 2014 2:54 PM

Apr 2011
This was the saddest episode to date. They handled Yuukis death well and it was cool seeing the whole gang including Simon who I <3. This was way better than Sao 1.
8/10 overall.
Dec 24, 2014 4:10 PM

Aug 2014
unmemorablehero said:
Good show!

I loved it once again.

9/10

Episode was very sad, poor Yuki :(

And who was it that they mentioned at the end? The general? or whatever? I was confused.

Kayaba/Heathcliff? The main antagonist of the first arc? Created SAO and NerveGear?
Dec 24, 2014 5:28 PM

Jun 2008
Yeah whatever. Sorry but SAO drama is presented in such a moe mushy way that i can't appreciate it.
In the end i never saw at all why everyone was yelling on how this mother Rosario arc was supposedly so great. It wasn't entertaining at all. I guess this was better in books since the medium can't make action as good while drama can describe perfectly but still.
The first arc was the best arc really, after that it all got boring.
Dec 24, 2014 8:08 PM

Nov 2008
THE FEELS DUDE!! THE FEELS!!!! T-T
Dec 24, 2014 8:27 PM
Dec 2014
It was sad and kind of boring though, no alot of actions scenes neither romance scenes between Kirito & Asuna.
Dec 24, 2014 10:22 PM
Nov 2014
First, I'm swimming in my tears, there so many of them.
Second, sho-ck-ed; bich, da guy totaly fucked the life of what, 10 thousand people but with the same damn thing he is saving lifes? Where's the logic?
Third, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT (KIRITO'S LAST WORDS BEFORE THE PICNIC SCENE) THERE IS A CLIFFHANGER?? They are so coming to go deep into the story of Kayaba Akihiko.
Dec 25, 2014 12:28 AM

Jul 2014
Monad said:
Yeah whatever. Sorry but SAO drama is presented in such a moe mushy way that i can't appreciate it.
In the end i never saw at all why everyone was yelling on how this mother Rosario arc was supposedly so great. It wasn't entertaining at all. I guess this was better in books since the medium can't make action as good while drama can describe perfectly but still.
The first arc was the best arc really, after that it all got boring.

Exactly what I thought. I basically skipped the caliber arc and dabbled only to like the very end of MR as of the end of the anime, in the end I couldn't find a reason to rate it any higher than a 5 other than "Assada-san..."
Dec 25, 2014 12:30 AM

Oct 2012
what kind of funeral was that in the game i find it hard to believe that many players would show up for some person dying
RRRRRRRRRR
Dec 25, 2014 1:04 AM
Nov 2013
The end became to much emotional I was expecting more action but end was Great.
Good thing they didn't left the end Cliffhanger but still thing about Ex caliber and kayaba Akihiko are still left unclear hope the next season cover it up
Overall it was really good
Dec 25, 2014 3:57 AM

Sep 2014
beavis2323 said:
what kind of funeral was that in the game i find it hard to believe that many players would show up for some person dying

Are you sure about that being hard to believe because it kinda happened like 1 day after this episode. Btw this guy was dying at the same time it was all happening just like Yuuki in SAO.
http://kotaku.com/ffxiv-community-holds-massive-vigil-for-a-dying-player-1673823454?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow
Dec 25, 2014 5:02 AM

Jul 2012
Best arc of the series. I loved it :) I'm glad the series could live up to its potential again. First two arcs were okay. 7.5/10 for the series!

I feel like there's no way they won't make a S3? Why are so many people questioning it? It's super popular in Japan. Unless I'm missing something?
Dec 25, 2014 5:04 AM

Aug 2014
Ando- said:
Best arc of the series. I loved it :) I'm glad the series could live up to its potential again. First two arcs were okay. 7.5/10 for the series!

I feel like there's no way they won't make a S3? Why are so many people questioning it? It's super popular in Japan. Unless I'm missing something?

There's no way they won't make a S3, you're right. There's enough material for at least another two, and considering the popularity it's pretty much guaranteed.
Dec 25, 2014 6:48 AM

Mar 2011
They skipped the part saying that hundreds of players were to her RL-burial too, and her family being surprised because they thought she had no friends. Too bad. It was quite important imo. It pushes the nail into the whole "virtual friends/people are real, too" and into the main theme of the anime/LN.

Otherwise, 5/5 and best arc, and I see that apparently we're back to the rants about SAO not having enough action. I can't say that I'm surprised.
I am starting to hate S1 more and more for giving people a wrong impression of what SAO is supposed to be to begin with. It's not only the haters' fault, given how S1 was, of course that's what most people will expect. Except that it is not the point of the serie at all. Action was nothing but an extra, even in GGO. Goddamn S1, really, S2 would probably be lot more accepted without this, or would at least be accepted as WHAT IT IS (I don't see a lot of people complaining about Mushishi not having enough action, for example) and not judged as something it is not supposed to be.
willardhwrightDec 25, 2014 6:52 AM
Dec 25, 2014 7:02 AM

Dec 2012
Ahhhhhh... this was really an unexpected pleasure coming from Sword Art Online. Definitely did not expect character development at all. I came in for the brainless action and left with feels Q_Q. I do hope they continue with this.

One question... What does Mother's Rosario mean? I mean its the name of the skill, but I feel like there's so much more than that. Is there? Or does it just sound really fking cool.
Dec 25, 2014 7:08 AM

Mar 2011
Ourka said:
Ahhhhhh... this was really an unexpected pleasure coming from Sword Art Online. Definitely did not expect character development at all. I came in for the brainless action and left with feels Q_Q. I do hope they continue with this.

One question... What does Mother's Rosario mean? I mean its the name of the skill, but I feel like there's so much more than that. Is there? Or does it just sound really fking cool.

I don't remember if the anime says this, but Yuuki named the skill this way as a memento to her dead mother
Dec 25, 2014 7:13 AM

Dec 2012
willardhwright said:
Ourka said:

I don't remember if the anime says this, but Yuuki named the skill this way as a memento to her dead mother
It seems to be heavily implied, since Yuuki mentions that her mother took them to church often and prayed. She said that it wasn't so much the prayers, but the feelings behind them that surrounded and moved her. So I see her most precious skill as an embodiment of those precious feelings. Which is what made passing them onto Asuna all the more emotional, as it's almost as if Yuuki was now praying for Asuna's well being.
Dec 25, 2014 1:53 PM

Jan 2014
I honestly didn't expect to like this show due to the fact that everyone and their mom is bashing it. Even though I did like the first season, I was in doubt that this will be as entertaining. Thankfully, it was a good watch. My only problem here is that the OST can be very repetitive at times, probably because I had just re watched the first season before this.

PS: I still think ALO sucks, although it's getting better since they're adding more Aincrad to it, but them fairies man, so utter shit.

8/10 for the series
Recommend me an anime
Dec 25, 2014 2:37 PM

Feb 2014
Well just looking from how people are judging this anime on this thread, it seems like most people would agree that this season was overall better than the first one. I thought the first half of SAO was amazing, but the second half was definitely average (except for the last episode, that was great) so it kind of brings down season as a whole.

Though, it seems the blind haters are rating down this season which is a shame. Overall it has a combined score of 7.84 at #718. This should be up at an 8 combined, I so call bullshit on the score it has now. Especially when I see something like Log Horizon 2 at #400, when in my opinion it has been average at best. But since it's the SAO alternative it gets a higher score because not being SAO somehow makes it better, so stupid.

I personally believe LH2's and SAOII's ranks should be swapped on the MAL rankings. Anyways, that's the end of my rant.

renzbiohazard said:
I honestly didn't expect to like this show due to the fact that everyone and their mom is bashing it.

Hahaha this comment is awesome!
LoomyTheBrewDec 25, 2014 2:42 PM
Dec 25, 2014 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
LH2's place is fine.

It's just the typical SAO hate that brought this season down, along with season 1 fans who wanted more fast paced action and instead got a slower paced drama.
Dec 25, 2014 3:19 PM
Oct 2012
willardhwright said:
They skipped the part saying that hundreds of players were to her RL-burial too, and her family being surprised because they thought she had no friends. Too bad. It was quite important imo. It pushes the nail into the whole "virtual friends/people are real, too" and into the main theme of the anime/LN

They soft sold it: they had the two people at the funeral table (who would have been family members) looking in disbelief at the number of people who showed up.

Since the show had cut all references to the unpleasant Aunt, so I guess they didn't want to bring it up again at the end.

willardhwright said:
I am starting to hate S1 more and more for giving people a wrong impression of what SAO is supposed to be to begin with. It's not only the haters' fault

True that. S1 had some horrific adapters working on it. I half have the feeling that they not only did not read the story except to adapt it, but to a certain extent they looked down on the work (for a fictional comparison, I would suggest the adapter of Kirino's work in OreImo, before he as bitch slapped by Kuroneko) thinking that they could better (they couldn't). I have the same feeling about the people doing Mahouka.
Dec 25, 2014 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
StrayBotato said:
LH2's place is fine.

It's just the typical SAO hate that brought this season down, along with season 1 fans who wanted more fast paced action and instead got a slower paced drama.

Everyone has different tastes, therefore has different opinion. The world would be boring if everyone agreed to the same thing. Just as there are blind sheeple that instantly rate SAO a 10, there are blind sheeple that rate it a 1.
Dec 25, 2014 4:24 PM
May 2011
clearly Kirito > Yuuki

She uses her OP sword skill and he survived and was about to whoop dat ass until the timer ran out. Also only using 1 sword so clearly he's going easy on her.

In any event this arc was just okay for me.

The Aincrad arc is still the best in the series imo (because of the life and death aspect), then GGO, then ALO

So whats up with the stories? Are the rest of the novels just a bunch of short ones?
TylerrDec 25, 2014 4:39 PM
Dec 25, 2014 5:23 PM

Sep 2014
Tylerr said:
clearly Kirito > Yuuki

She uses her OP sword skill and he survived and was about to whoop dat ass until the timer ran out. Also only using 1 sword so clearly he's going easy on her.

In any event this arc was just okay for me.

The Aincrad arc is still the best in the series imo (because of the life and death aspect), then GGO, then ALO

So whats up with the stories? Are the rest of the novels just a bunch of short ones?

Not sure what you were watching but every arc had a life or death situation happening(except Caliber but that showed things important for later arcs). The sense of danger is not what the show is about but what VR can do to be dangerous.

The next arc is 6 volumes so far and ongoing. It's bigger than season 1&2 material combined.
Dec 25, 2014 5:34 PM

Nov 2013
OppaiSugoi said:
StrayBotato said:
LH2's place is fine.

Everyone has different tastes, therefore has different opinion. The world would be boring if everyone agreed to the same thing. Just as there are blind sheeple that instantly rate SAO a 10, there are blind sheeple that rate it a 1.
Yeah, I preach this all the time. Thanks for the reminder.
Dec 25, 2014 9:02 PM

Oct 2010
StrayBotato said:
OppaiSugoi said:

Yeah, I preach this all the time. Thanks for the reminder.

There will always be 1s and 10s in everything. Movies, music, anime, etc. all have their respective fanboys and haters. I'm more interested in looking at the reasons for how a person justifies their score rather than the score itself.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Dec 25, 2014 9:29 PM

Jan 2008
That's a wrap! Another season is over.

9/10

I better start catching up on my LN's. I am waaay behind.

We all know there's gonna be at least two more seasons. 'Til then.

[Log Out]
Dec 26, 2014 9:18 AM

May 2013
So...Emotional :(
Dec 26, 2014 9:43 AM

Aug 2010
That ending... :( Yuuki :(
Dec 26, 2014 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
Mother's Rosario arc is definitely my favourite for SAO 2 and Yuuki quickly became my favourite in this series, I kind of hoped she wouldn't die but unfortunately it was inevitable. It was awesome seeing her beat Kirito and seeing her fight one more time.
Dec 26, 2014 2:49 PM

Nov 2013
That was pretty emotional, kinda rushed, but pretty good. I was hoping for those moments pf kirito, like holding the boss room with the escaliber :D But you cannot hve everything :|
Dec 26, 2014 6:45 PM
Jun 2013
Wow, this season was so inconsistent that it's really difficult to rate.
GGO did not really hit my interrests and took quite a long time with mediocre development.
The norse mythology arc wasn't suspenseful and, knowing norse mythology, rather foreseeable. (Bonus points for being at least kinda 'historically' accurate tho)
Last Arc hit close to home, however, it was too short and somehow didn't fit the overall feeling of the anime (It was by far the best arc, but not really what I expected from an action mmo anime)

So to sum it up for me:
GGO: 3/10
Mythology: 5/10
Last Arc: 8/10
Considering the worst arc took most of the season, I'd rate it a 5 or 6/10 at best, but the ending pushed it to a 6-7/10.

And usually, endings are what stay in your memory the longest, so I think the rating's okay for me.
Dec 26, 2014 10:17 PM

Jul 2010
GGO - 5/10
Caliber - 7/10
MR - 8/10

Overall 7/10, just like S1.It would be 5/10 if not last 2 arcs, because i found GGO to be really average okay-ish.Oh well, inb4 S3 announcement i guess.Going to watch it but not like i'm excited or whatever meh.
Dec 27, 2014 2:50 AM

Oct 2013
What a beautiful way to end this season. My manly tears were shed, i like Yuuki she's cheerful and zealous and the scene at the small land where all the players of ALO gather to see Yuuki's last moment, it was beautiful. I'm happy that Asuna got more screen times.

Also I'm so glad that Siune's disease has been cured and finaly came out of the hospital as well as Jun, definitely the best anime of 2014 in my opinion, and i see a lot of people hating on SAO II but thanks to you haters who make SAO even famous :D

Overall score 10/10, Looking forward to SAO III ( Alicization ) considering the SAO is popular, there'll definitely be a Season 3, which is i think it'll come out in 2016 because S1 was 2012 and S2 was 2014.
Dec 27, 2014 3:30 AM

Jul 2013
Loved the whole series. The last episode had me choking up left and right. SAO always gives me the feels! I assume we'll be getting SAOIII sometime by the end of next year, yeah?

[center]Currently Watching: Nothing/center]
Currently Playing: Alice: Madness Returns
Dec 27, 2014 3:36 AM

Aug 2014
King_Zelos said:
Loved the whole series. The last episode had me choking up left and right. SAO always gives me the feels! I assume we'll be getting SAOIII sometime by the end of next year, yeah?

Given the gap between SAO and SAOII, more like sometime in 2016.
Dec 27, 2014 7:49 AM

Jan 2012
i have no doubt in my mind that yuuki = akatsuki in log horizon

shinon > plain jane asuna

good series overall, though nothing really stands out but the fact that virtual world > reality

the thing i would do to live in a fantasy world in the flesh

8/10

also would plow asuna's mom so fucking hard...
Dec 27, 2014 8:44 AM

Sep 2011
well, I'm done with SAO. Mother's rosario was supossed the best arc of the novel but, let me nothing. I apreciate GGO because it was an honest effort with SAO, with all the weaknesses included, but it isn't enough.

In the end, don't believe the hype. In SAO the claim of "the best is yet to come" is false. It never comes.
Dec 27, 2014 10:35 AM
Jul 2014
Solarfyre said:
Wow, this season was so inconsistent that it's really difficult to rate.
GGO did not really hit my interrests and took quite a long time with mediocre development.
The norse mythology arc wasn't suspenseful and, knowing norse mythology, rather foreseeable. (Bonus points for being at least kinda 'historically' accurate tho)
Last Arc hit close to home, however, it was too short and somehow didn't fit the overall feeling of the anime (It was by far the best arc, but not really what I expected from an action mmo anime)

So to sum it up for me:
GGO: 3/10
Mythology: 5/10
Last Arc: 8/10
Considering the worst arc took most of the season, I'd rate it a 5 or 6/10 at best, but the ending pushed it to a 6-7/10.

And usually, endings are what stay in your memory the longest, so I think the rating's okay for me.

I was the exact opposite in 2 of the ratings. GGO 8/10, Mythology 5/10, and Last Arc = Complete crap.

I can handle an episode of mushy BS to really build a story, but this was over the top in horrible.
Dec 27, 2014 12:44 PM

Sep 2010
I cried the whole time during Yuuki's final moments.

7/10 just wasn't as good as the first season
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 28, 2014 7:03 AM

Jan 2012
GGO for me was the best arc combined from all of SAO. The last arc to me was just boring. I would have given a 8 but last arc it has been reduced to a 7/10.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 28, 2014 11:10 AM

Jun 2012
This is a really good anime and it's so underrated... People still think that Aincrad is all that matters to the point of flaming the rest of the series with biased conclusions. Hatters will probably love SAO III for sure.
Dec 28, 2014 11:12 AM

Aug 2009
To sum it up for me
Death Gun arc - 8 almost 9/10
Norse Mythology arc - 6/10
Mother Rosario arc - 4/10

I really want to vote this season an 8 but it just ain't fair to the Death Gun arc, it was to short and the other two arc's was just horrible to watch. I guess I am landing on an 7 or a very weak one.
Dec 28, 2014 12:32 PM

Apr 2014
LoomyTheBrew said:
Well just looking from how people are judging this anime on this thread, it seems like most people would agree that this season was overall better than the first one. I thought the first half of SAO was amazing, but the second half was definitely average (except for the last episode, that was great) so it kind of brings down season as a whole.

I also share some of your thoughts, but for me it is difficult to say if this season is better than the other. Or both are equally good, or each season is good in her own manner. I mean look, SAO 1 scores a lot with the main story, SAO 2 on the other hand settles his focus on the crime (GGO) and refreshes with two more stories (last one so touching). SAO 1 has on each episode that feeling of being trapped and romance excitment, SAO 2 has more character development. They even have the same amount of criticized points: SAO 1 probably the FD arc, SAO 2 that maybe is so "different", no romance, no trapping...

If i would HAVE to decide, i would take the 1st season, because the story there fascinates me more. But of course, SAO 2 is also perfect. Still considering the fact that the second season has a strong relation to the first one. You see, for me it is difficult to decide what is better, because both seasons complement each other.
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

» Do Kirito and Asuna's romance get developed further in this season and subsequent seasons? ( 1 2 )

holo-simp - Jul 20, 2023

51 by qnqel »»
Jan 5, 4:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.