Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2014 12:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp so Yuto shows himself again.

It was awesome seeing Sora beating the hell out of the guards tbh. I have to say that his thirst for revenge is quite something. Didn't take long for XYZ to show up though. Yuto's skills never ceases to amaze me. Same with Sora for someone his age. FUSION SUMMON.
Dec 14, 2014 8:21 AM
Aug 2014
What an amazing episode.

It's about time we see more of Yuto's cards. So he uses the Phantom Knights archetype. It's interesting how they revive themselves after the XYZ monster gets destroyed. I also like how the names of the Phantom Knights are after "forgotten" pieces of clothing. (Silent Boots, Dusty Robe, etc)

Finally, Yuya and Yuto meet face to face without Yuto disappearing. Also, that cliff hanger! Can't wait for these two to face each other with their signature monsters!
Dec 15, 2014 6:53 AM
Nov 2010
Yuto's name is spelt Ute?! And Sora mentioned how "He'll clear up all the XYZ users in this world" (*). So multiple worlds hunted by Fusion users confirmed? What position does this world lie in this?

*(この世界のXYZ使いは全部わたし一人で片付けて見せる)

Sora still using the same monsters/strategies after his loss. I wish he could act all cool and switch decks or something. I mean, he keeps mentioning he'll win if he uses his full strength, but does nothing different? He almost lost to Yuto this episode as well!

Yuya vs. Yuto next episode. Sounds fun!
Dec 16, 2014 8:53 AM

Apr 2014
Shipuujin said:
What an amazing episode.

It's about time we see more of Yuto's cards. So he uses the Phantom Knights archetype. It's interesting how they revive themselves after the XYZ monster gets destroyed. I also like how the names of the Phantom Knights are after "forgotten" pieces of clothing. (Silent Boots, Dusty Robe, etc)

Finally, Yuya and Yuto meet face to face without Yuto disappearing. Also, that cliff hanger! Can't wait for these two to face each other with their signature monsters!

Actually, according to the Yugioh wiki, it says that his monsters were revived via the Xyz monsters effect.

Dec 16, 2014 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
i REALLY don't like how sora's character has deteriorated these past few eps.
before this tournament, he was made out to be a really intelligent and composed duellist.
now he falls for the usual 'that monster only has 100 attack, what can it possible do it me??!!?', which he had been able to see past when he previously watched others duel.
he was portrayed to be more intelligent and calm than this. suddenly he's reduced to a villainous character driven by blind rage.
he doesn't feel badass anymore, he just looks pig-headed and cocky now.
Dec 16, 2014 3:51 PM

Nov 2012
sora become more and more shit character.
bakura is annoying but awesome. but this sora is just annoying and pathetic
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 16, 2014 5:21 PM

Apr 2014
Sora's hate for Xyz users is strong in this one, so strong that his calm personality suddenly shifts to a cocky one XD

OMG! Yuto vs Yuya! This will be very exciting since they are not dueling with action cards. Yep, that's right. This is going to be a LEGIT duel with no cheap tricks. Yay!............unless Yuzu decides to make an appearance and her bracelet makes Yuto disappear, causing the duel to end in a draw XD
Dec 16, 2014 7:17 PM
Sep 2012
Well what an episode, I loved Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka playing detective, they did a good job figure things out, except it never occurred to them to ask Reiji, he might have some of the answers they are looking for.

I know Sora is upset that is lost, but he is an idiot to want to duel Shun again when he is injured. Let your injuries heal you idiot. Yuto confronts Sora on Ruri's whereabouts. If he is telling the truth, Sora is a villain, but is appears is not a villain master mind.

Yuya and Yuto finally meet, though really Yuya and Yuto look a like? I just don't see it. Yuya is channeling Naruto, why he is defending Sora after the way he is been acting is just not wise. At least Naruto had the excuse of bonding with Sasuke, Yuya barely knows Sora and you are defending this dirt bag. When Sora shoved Yuya, is that not a red flag that he is not the kind person you think he is? Hopefully Yuya's denial about Sora is not going to stretch to long.

Next episode Yuya vs Yuto that looks to be great, too bad Yuya is dueling for the bad guys. I don't know much about either side, but as of know If I had to choose a side, I am siding with the residence over Sora's group.
Dec 17, 2014 8:52 AM

Apr 2014
-Mihairu said:
i REALLY don't like how sora's character has deteriorated these past few eps.
before this tournament, he was made out to be a really intelligent and composed duellist.
now he falls for the usual 'that monster only has 100 attack, what can it possible do it me??!!?', which he had been able to see past when he previously watched others duel.
he was portrayed to be more intelligent and calm than this. suddenly he's reduced to a villainous character driven by blind rage.
he doesn't feel badass anymore, he just looks pig-headed and cocky now.

All of this was before he had to fight his sworn enemies.

Of course he's reckless.

Dec 17, 2014 8:53 AM

Apr 2014
blfan said:
Well what an episode, I loved Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka playing detective, they did a good job figure things out, except it never occurred to them to ask Reiji, he might have some of the answers they are looking for.

I know Sora is upset that is lost, but he is an idiot to want to duel Shun again when he is injured. Let your injuries heal you idiot. Yuto confronts Sora on Ruri's whereabouts. If he is telling the truth, Sora is a villain, but is appears is not a villain master mind.

Yuya and Yuto finally meet, though really Yuya and Yuto look a like? I just don't see it. Yuya is channeling Naruto, why he is defending Sora after the way he is been acting is just not wise. At least Naruto had the excuse of bonding with Sasuke, Yuya barely knows Sora and you are defending this dirt bag. When Sora shoved Yuya, is that not a red flag that he is not the kind person you think he is? Hopefully Yuya's denial about Sora is not going to stretch to long.

Next episode Yuya vs Yuto that looks to be great, too bad Yuya is dueling for the bad guys. I don't know much about either side, but as of know If I had to choose a side, I am siding with the residence over Sora's group.

Yuya and Yuto have the same face.

Their hair is different.

Also, Yuya probably doesn't have many friends due to the fact that his dad disappeared. He probably wants to hold on to the few friends that he does have.

As for Yuya siding with Sora, well, Yuto DID cause the YSDS a lot of problems several episodes ago, so it's quite natural that he doesn't want to side with him.
Dragonage2ftwDec 17, 2014 8:57 AM

Dec 19, 2014 10:27 AM

Feb 2013
How can Yuya be so confident? His deck is almost not playable without action cards.
Dec 19, 2014 8:59 PM

Mar 2012
Whatever Sora...

Kurosaki just became the most epic duelist EVER after that triple OTK, and defeating YOU! *w*
Dec 23, 2014 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
Skyguardian said:
How can Yuya be so confident? His deck is almost not playable without action cards.

Well......

He did win a bunch of duels before he got his Pendulum monsters, so.......

Dec 29, 2014 3:26 AM

Jun 2014
Did Yuto really held back to Sora?
Dec 29, 2014 3:36 AM

Jun 2014
Dragonage2ftw said:
Skyguardian said:

Well......

He did win a bunch of duels before he got his Pendulum monsters, so.......

^
>Action Cards
>Pendulum Monsters

Either way, I have a Performlpal deck myself (in DN), and I've been winning a lot.
Jul 12, 2015 9:33 AM
Jun 2013
For all his know it all attitude and cockiness, Sora is a dumb duelist who
never learns. EVERY time his opponent plays a card with less ATK points he
laughs at it. Dumbass there is such a thing called monster effects smh that's why I love watching him lose. He still needs to be humbled.

And I'm surprised they actually made a real life card weaker. Dark rebellion's effect has more restrictions here. Last I checked the point increase is indefinite and it's not restricted to level 5 and higher.

Well I think Yuya is on the wrong side but I kinda want to see him get whooped by Yuto too so LET'S GO lol How Yuya would be able to do well without action cards is something I gotta see.
Jan 14, 2018 3:35 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yuya being a boss and joining the duel too!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 28, 2019 5:13 PM

Feb 2014
So, did the fusion people went "fire nation" on the xyz people or what?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Today, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.