Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 15, 2014 1:53 AM
Oct 2012
Man, i hate this one cuz the NTR-like backstory.
I hope Adolf can bear with it and KILL the Bi*ch.
Anyway, the power is cool. I love electric
Nov 15, 2014 2:26 AM

Dec 2011
Adolf T.T
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 15, 2014 2:30 AM
Nov 2009
Everyone saying poor Adolf but I think his last name sounds better.

Poor Reinhardt.
Nov 15, 2014 3:03 AM

Dec 2013
Great backstory. Felt really bad for poor Adolf :(
Nov 15, 2014 3:12 AM

Jun 2008
I don't get why this episode is getting so much praise really. Maybe Mal is a sucker for NTR stories?

Lol, all the people saying he should kill her because she slept with some other guy.
Cheating doesn't deserve murder for Christ sakes. Should we drag her to the back of the house and stone her to death?
Get some perspective damn it.

Besides the guy looks freaky as fuck so where exactly will he find any other woman willing to be with him? I think he should feel lucky he has a decent looking woman to fuck and ignore if she sleeps around. She should get some credit for being able to ignore his looks and be with him, that is not easy shit to do.
TyrelNov 22, 2014 3:18 AM
Nov 15, 2014 4:12 AM

Apr 2013
Unlucky Adolf, sucks for him
Nov 15, 2014 5:24 AM

Mar 2014
all this show is, is build up a character then kill them off, that is how i see it but yet for some reason I still like it, PLS DONT DIE ADOLF!
...never thought I would say that sentence
Nov 15, 2014 5:51 AM

Jun 2014
This episode was the best one so far. Poor Adolf.
Loved the OST
Nov 15, 2014 5:57 AM

Apr 2013
Feels for Adolf, to have such a sl*t.
I was waiting for him to shock her during her SORRY scene.
Nov 15, 2014 6:26 AM

Feb 2010
Oh man Adolf.....

They adapted this part really well from the manga.
Nov 15, 2014 8:17 AM
Nov 2013
Can someone explain me why do MAL gives so bad rating and reviews to this masterpiece?!
Nov 15, 2014 8:45 AM

Oct 2012
I agree, Adolf has a pretty sad story :/ At first I thought it'd be kinda happy, like he has someone to protect or something like that, but then the NTR part happened... Now I personally think that his wife is a b**** and that she doesn't deserve him !

Pretty good episode overall.

4/5
Nov 15, 2014 9:10 AM

Jun 2012
sasidharan408 said:
i wanted him to electrocute his wife
Nov 15, 2014 9:34 AM

Jan 2013
I like Adolf, and man...I feel sorry for him :/

Nov 15, 2014 10:19 AM

May 2009
Monad said:
Lol, all the people saying he should kill her because she slept with some other guy.
Cheating doesn't deserve murder for Christ sakes, stop being sentimental idiots. WTF are you fanatic Muslims or something? Should we drag her to the back of the house and stone her to death?

Tough i have to admit, i feared he would do it during the hug. That would really have ruined the character for me.
Nov 15, 2014 11:48 AM

Jun 2012
Monad said:
I don't get why this episode is getting so much praise really. Maybe Mal is a sucker for NTR stories?

Cheating doesn't deserve murder for Christ sakes, stop being sentimental idiots. WTF are you fanatic Muslims or something? Should we drag her to the back of the house and stone her to death?

Besides the guy looks freaky as fuck so where exactly will he find any other woman willing to be with him? I think he should feel lucky he has a decent looking woman to fuck and ignore if she sleeps around. She should get some credit for being able to ignore his looks and be with him, that is not easy shit to do.

Im sorry but wtf is wrong with you? That is the question, so basically you are saying that cheating/fucking up someone elses head that loves you to the point to keep your kid( result of adultery ) is fina and that just because he is scarred he shouldnt get sad and should feel lucky to have a cheating slut as a wife? loool... Ofc killing isnt the option to go , but she cant get a free pass just cuz Adolf is "ugly" .... seems logic and legit...
Nov 15, 2014 3:44 PM

May 2014
basher11 said:
sasidharan408 said:

And then... in the manga, what happens with her wife?? The one who knows please PM me or tell me in my profile pretty please!
Nov 15, 2014 4:03 PM
Sep 2014
f4b10 said:
Monad said:

Im sorry but wtf is wrong with you? That is the question, so basically you are saying that cheating/fucking up someone elses head that loves you to the point to keep your kid( result of adultery ) is fina and that just because he is scarred he shouldnt get sad and should feel lucky to have a cheating slut as a wife? loool... Ofc killing isnt the option to go , but she cant get a free pass just cuz Adolf is "ugly" .... seems logic and legit...

Totally agree with you. If she felt Reinhardt was lacking she should have just break apart when he found out she is cheating. She acted like she was remorseful yet continued being a slut. I admit cheating doesn't deserve death and in certain circumstance can be understandable but what she did wasn't mare cheating.
Nov 15, 2014 6:11 PM

Oct 2013
the show has prerty good characters and that seems to be the only thing driving it. some style of ep every week, but still pretty entertaining
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 15, 2014 11:31 PM
Aug 2012
Monad said:

Dude you need some serious help. Is it Adolf's fault that he is ugly(?) due to all the horrible experimentation done on him? He should be lucky that he got a girl? Did he force her, stalked her or threatened her or something like that? She was nice to Adolf but it wasn't simply because she was a good person. Adolf is pretty rich and there are other conspiracies involved here. Well at least the cheating wife gets what she deserves.

The sad thing is Adolf had a sad time most of his life. But the only time he felt "human" was also a lie. Still he is and always will be a much better person than losers like you.

Nov 16, 2014 12:30 AM
Oct 2013
TheCheeseEater said:
Monad said:

'Kay.

Sshh. She must be a woman or a very sad person.
ExplodingGirlNov 16, 2014 12:34 AM
Nov 16, 2014 7:08 AM

Jun 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Monad said:

Dude you need some serious help. Is it Adolf's fault that he is ugly(?) due to all the horrible experimentation done on him? He should be lucky that he got a girl? Did he force her, stalked her or threatened her or something like that? She was nice to Adolf but it wasn't simply because she was a good person. Adolf is pretty rich and there are other conspiracies involved here. Well at least the cheating wife gets what she deserves.

The sad thing is Adolf had a sad time most of his life. But the only time he felt "human" was also a lie. Still he is and always will be a much better person than losers like you.

It doesn't matter whether it's his fault or not. That is reality. He has the face and body he has and with those is quite difficult to find a sexual partner. That is reality.
This woman gets criticized but she also had the ability to look past his freaky looks and love him. Cheating on him doesn't mean she doesn't love him. She may just have a promiscuous nature. So why is it lie? If she loves him then his happiness is not a lie.
If you think that sleeping with some other dude immediately means she loves the other guy or that she doesn't love her husband and doesn't want to live the rest of her life with him the you are deluded.
So yeah, this woman should get at least some credit for that when other women like her wouldn't even give the guy half a chance and even act disgusted if he approached them and seeing him as creepy.
Obviously she is not as swallow as you people think. Now whether she had other reasons like you seem to imply, well sorry i can't comment on things not even shown. What was shown in this episode was that she was truly interested in him. Now if she was put there by someone else, that is a whole different story and it was not something shown in this episode.

You people criticize me for saying so but you are all immature just looking things from the perspective of a "Omg my dad and mom taught me cheating is the most horrible thing(btw your mom and dad probably cheated on each other) ever and Hollywood and magazines says the same so burn the bitch!!!".
You ignore the reality of the world. Reality is that in most relationships at least one of the two has cheated at least once on their husband-wife. This happens because human nature isn't as monogamist as religion and society rule wants to impose.
Acting like this woman committed some big huge crime and should get murdered when half the people on this earth and more do the same is stupid. Now if he feels so strongly about the act of sleeping with someone else, then that is also something he put on to himself and hurts his own self. Different people see things differently and the reality is we are a species that likes having different sexual experiences. Psychologist even found that a little sleeping around can help a relationship last and stay stable. I know that you kids can't get that because you've been brainwashed to think that love is all like fairy tail with the prince on the white horse and living happily ever after and an alteration of that equals to "BURN THE DAMN CHEATER" but reality is not like that.

f4b10 said:
Monad said:

No am not criticizing him for feeling sad nether to i think he should accept raising some other dudes child. I am criticizing the people here who act like his story is the saddest shit ever simply because his wife cheated on him(they put his torture second to his wife cheating, how ridiculous is that!) and going all murderous intentions on the woman because she slept around like it's the worst act a human ever did when is not even close in the list of horrible things you can do.
MonadNov 16, 2014 12:43 PM
Nov 16, 2014 9:58 AM
Oct 2013
Monad said:

No am not criticizing him for feeling sad nether to i think he should accept raising some other dudes child. I am criticizing the people here who act like his story is the saddest shit ever simply because his wife cheated on him(they put his torture second to his wide cheating, how ridiculous is that!) and going all murderous intentions on the woman because she slept around like it's the worst act a human ever did when is not even close in the list of horrible things you can do.

So we can't feel sad nor sympathize to one's tragedy simply because there are more horrible scenario in your "list of horrible things"? You pathetic sob. You're the one who needs a "reality checkup" here. Maybe boot up a "humanity checkup" too.

And wow, what a wall of text. You must be very sad in your "reality" right now that you have to cry your sad life to this forum. Lastly, who said it's the saddest shit ever? Huh? You're the only one who thought and said that this is like the saddest shit ever in this forum.

Oh wait, and we don't want to hear any "reality preaching" from someone who waste more than enough time in this website. Almost 12k posts and more than 1k anime. Pfft. And you dare preach us about reality.
ExplodingGirlNov 16, 2014 10:06 AM
Nov 16, 2014 10:50 AM

Feb 2011
Monad said:

It doesn't matter whether it's his fault or not. That is reality. He has the face and body he has and with those is quite difficult to find a sexual partner. That is reality.
This woman gets criticized but she also had the ability to look past his freaky looks and love him. Cheating on him doesn't mean she doesn't love him. She may just have a promiscuous nature. So why is it lie? If she loves him then his happiness is not a lie.
If you think that sleeping with some other dude immediately means she loves the other guy or that she doesn't love her husband and doesn't want to live the rest of her life with him the you are deluded.
So yeah, this woman should get at least some credit for that when other women like her wouldn't even give the guy half a chance and even act disgusted if he approached them and seeing him as creepy.
Obviously she is not as shallow as you people think. Now whether she had other reasons like you seem to imply, well sorry i can't comment on things not even shown. What was shown in this episode was that she was truly interested in him. Now if she was put there by someone else, that is a whole different story and it was not something shown in this episode.

Acting like this woman committed some big huge crime and should get murdered when half the people on this earth and more do the same is stupid. Now if he feels so strongly about the act of sleeping with someone else, then that is also something he put on to himself and hurts his own self.

No am not criticizing him for feeling sad nether to i think he should accept raising some other dudes child. I am criticizing the people here who act like his story is the saddest shit ever simply because his wife cheated on him(they put his torture second to his wide cheating, how ridiculous is that!) and going all murderous intentions on the woman because she slept around like it's the worst act a human ever did when is not even close in the list of horrible things you can do.

I agree with some parts of Monad's post such as the fact that it is completely unreasonable for Adolf to kill his wife for cheating. What. That's ridiculously extreme, if anything the smart thing would have been to leave her, but he can't leave someone he loves and the most brightest parts of his life included her in it. As for the fact that it may have all been a lie, which I don't think it is, but I haven't read the manga and so don't know what truly went down, it could be possible. The fact that he wants to stay in that relationship is his own choice. I'm not defending his wife as she seemed to be a great person at first, and then ended up betraying him because she was lonely, if anything, that indicates she's pretty weak. More power to Adolf for being a good person throughout the ep!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2014 11:13 AM

Mar 2010
Adolf ; // ; Well he had a sad history. I hope he somehow gets someone better than her .
Nov 16, 2014 11:20 AM
Mar 2013
adolf :( don't die on me get back an settle things for good on earth T3T PS now i feel like getting back on the manga
Nov 16, 2014 11:31 AM

Jan 2014
AleksXPO said:
Probably best/saddest ep, poor Adolf.
Nov 16, 2014 11:36 AM

Jun 2008
mbdsquad said:
Monad said:

So we can't feel sad nor sympathize to one's tragedy simply because there are more horrible scenario in your "list of horrible things"? You pathetic sob. You're the one who needs a "reality checkup" here. Maybe boot up a "humanity checkup" too.

And wow, what a wall of text. You must be very sad in your "reality" right now that you have to cry your sad life to this forum. Lastly, who said it's the saddest shit ever? Huh? You're the only one who thought and said that this is like the saddest shit ever in this forum.

Oh wait, and we don't want to hear any "reality preaching" from someone who waste more than enough time in this website. Almost 12k posts and more than 1k anime. Pfft. And you dare preach us about reality.

Oh! yeah i need a humanity check-up from the "i hope he kills her" crowd. So humane you are.
Realist too since we obviously just murder anyone that makes us feel sad even if it was the person that gave us happiness.

Very sad in my reality? My sad life? What? i don't even...o_O

Pfft, Like i need to excuse myself to you. But still any idiot could see "join date: June 2008". That is more than 6 years ago genius, i didn't join last year like you. So my post number ain't nothing crazy and my anime ether and i didn't discover anime with Mal anyway. Quite a pathetic attempt you made.
Nov 16, 2014 12:06 PM
Mar 2013
f4b10 said:
Monad said:

agree with fab, monad you started with a right thing to say but i think most people who said she should die were exaggerating not serious and after that you wrote to much sh*t my eyes couldn't believe it....
Gal3rielNov 16, 2014 12:10 PM
Nov 16, 2014 1:24 PM

May 2014
Darkclox said:
Can someone explain me why do MAL gives so bad rating and reviews to this masterpiece?!

Most of the people rating probably have short attention spans, can't handle censorship, or wanted something more moe.

That being said though, it's a faithful adaptation of the manga, but the anime requires more patience to get through. Pacing is difficult to translate from pages to animation.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Nov 16, 2014 3:48 PM
Oct 2013
Monad said:

Oh! yeah i need a humanity check-up from the "i hope he kills her" crowd. So humane you are.
Realist too since we obviously just murder anyone that makes us feel sad even if it was the person that gave us happiness.

Pfft, Like i need to excuse myself to you. But still any idiot could see "join date: June 2008". That is more than 6 years ago genius, i didn't join last year like you. So my post number ain't nothing crazy and my anime ether and i didn't discover anime with Mal anyway. Quite a pathetic attempt you made.

Is that the best you can muster with 6 years of experience of spamming and nonsensical, garbage posting?

Your post is objectively ridiculous as laughable as it may be, and reeks of cliche doppel of all-know-well insults and nitpicks since the nativity of the internet. Your niche and selective understanding is so fucking humorous I can't even laugh. Move on kiddo. I know you're an FBI agent. And a bloody idiot add to that. Troll somebody else, Mrs. Twice-The-Rate-Of-My-Post-And-12000-Post-#JustWhatNormalPeopleDoAchieveWithTheir"Realisitc"Time. Thanks for your realistic advice, by the way. Hope we go to hell with it. Mind if you lead the way? Oh wait...
ExplodingGirlNov 16, 2014 3:52 PM
Nov 16, 2014 4:02 PM

Oct 2011
Adolf T____T

Was the first to be experimented on. Which caused his disfigured face and body.

Found the girl who gave him happiness only to find out she cheated on him.

The baby isn't even his OMG T___T But belongs to that guy > ; 0

I want to hug Adolf because of his horrible past T__T.

Next week i am gonna cry even more for Adolf.
Nov 16, 2014 6:43 PM

Apr 2014
Tres_Bandidas said:
Oh man, Adolf's back story, I felt sorry that he has a cheating wife and what's even worse was her having a baby that isn't his, so I guessing before he departed to mars, he probably kill his wife and child.
sasidharan408 said:
---------My Profile------------
Nov 16, 2014 9:59 PM

Feb 2011
poor adolf.
Awesome episode. women suck

Nov 17, 2014 12:34 AM

Jun 2014
mbdsquad said:
Monad said:

Is that the best you can muster with 6 years of experience of spamming and nonsensical, garbage posting?

Your post is objectively ridiculous as laughable as it may be, and reeks of cliche doppel of all-know-well insults and nitpicks since the nativity of the internet. Your niche and selective understanding is so fucking humorous I can't even laugh. Move on kiddo. I know you're an FBI agent. And a bloody idiot add to that. Troll somebody else, Mrs. Twice-The-Rate-Of-My-Post-And-12000-Post-#JustWhatNormalPeopleDoAchieveWithTheir"Realisitc"Time. Thanks for your realistic advice, by the way. Hope we go to hell with it. Mind if you lead the way? Oh wait...

La familia es todo.
Nov 17, 2014 2:24 AM
Aug 2011
oh you know shit's going down when someone starts pointing out someone else's post count lmao

Monad said:
I am criticizing the people here who act like his story is the saddest shit ever simply because his wife cheated on him (they put his torture second to his wide cheating, how ridiculous is that!).

I will agree with this. His torture and they way they fucked him up kind of took a backseat to the cheating wife story.
When really the cheating part should have been secondary because, really, this is about a guy who is so mentally broken down due to years of being a guinea pig.
The adulteress and a baby who wasn't his were the straws that broke the camel's back so to speak.
Nov 17, 2014 3:36 AM

Apr 2009
man, this guy cant catch a break. hope he doesn't die
Nov 17, 2014 5:47 AM

Jun 2008
TheCheeseEater said:
mbdsquad said:

Lol, indeed. So much hate he even lost the ability to write anything in half coherent way. Because that shit made no sense at all. i couldn't reply even if i wanted to. I was like:

parfaited said:
oh you know shit's going down when someone starts pointing out someone else's post count lmao

Not to mention FBI getting involved, lol.
Nov 17, 2014 6:48 AM

Sep 2013
It's part Adolf's fault to cause he's neglecting her for weeks or months with no loving :(
Nov 17, 2014 1:04 PM

Sep 2013
So much death flags for Adolf so far.
Nov 17, 2014 5:04 PM

Jun 2014
Monad said:
TheCheeseEater said:

Lol, indeed. So much hate he even lost the ability to write anything in half coherent way. Because that shit made no sense at all. i couldn't reply even if i wanted to. I was like:

LMFAO ikr
La familia es todo.
Nov 17, 2014 5:24 PM

Jun 2012
Damn my nigga Adolf got NTR'D hard.
Nov 18, 2014 12:18 AM
Oct 2013

LMFAO ikr[/quote]

You mean you are an "idiot" (copied from her post) and you don't understand it at all so couldn't reply even if you wanted to. Oh wait I'm on the internet so why argue anyway? ¯|_(ツ)_/¯ ROFL it's been fun, my friends, trolling you I mean. You even bother to look for meme so here's one for you.

Ahh, it's really more fun to troll trolls.
Nov 18, 2014 12:23 AM
Oct 2013
parfaited said:

oh you know shit's gonna happen when someone argue/preach "reality" and "her ideals" over a virtual platform. you guys have been longer here and did't even know that? do I need to fly away now captain?

parfaited said:

Monad said:
I am criticizing the people here who act like his story is the saddest shit ever simply because his wife cheated on him (they put his torture second to his wide cheating, how ridiculous is that!).

I will agree with this. His torture and they way they fucked him up kind of took a backseat to the cheating wife story.
When really the cheating part should have been secondary because, really, this is about a guy who is so mentally broken down due to years of being a guinea pig.
The adulteress and a baby who wasn't his were the straws that broke the camel's back so to speak.

Here's the non-troll version, so to speak:

Yeah. Let her call us an "idiot" simply because people relate and sympathize more to Adolf being NTR'ed than being tortured. Not seeing posts like "OMG He got tortured *sobs* *sobs*" or "Holy shit, he got tortured it's the saddest story in the anime" doesn't mean we don't find it sad at all. It purely subjective. No one is supposed to call you wrong or call you an idiot for something opinionated as this. But she did.

There are people who listed the NTR first, and people who listed the tortured first. Who cares about which is first or which is second, as much as she did, anyway? Most people would understand that (not you probably because of your reply). Working from that, is there a need to bitch about everybody's post like she did?

And even if we argue which goes first or second, can you logically prove that being tortured is more painful or sadder than being NTR'ed, or vice versa? At least to Adolf's perspective? No you can't. It's impossible. Because if you can, you just won a Nobel Prize award.
ExplodingGirlNov 18, 2014 3:03 AM
Nov 18, 2014 4:29 AM

Apr 2014
*obligatory popcorn gif*
Nov 18, 2014 4:43 AM

Jun 2008
mbdsquad said:

LMFAO ikr

You mean you are an "idiot" (copied from her post) and you don't understand it at all so couldn't reply even if you wanted to. Oh wait I'm on the internet so why argue anyway? ¯|_(ツ)_/¯ ROFL it's been fun, my friends, trolling you I mean. You even bother to look for meme so here's one for you.

Ahh, it's really more fun to troll trolls.[/quote]

Lol mbdsquad. How butt-hurt are you? You posted then you deleted your shit then double posted again hours later and then a few hours later edited again. You are wasting too much anger and time really. Did you waste a whole day just thinking what to post? Let it go, you are just embarrassing yourself.
Nov 18, 2014 8:22 AM
Oct 2013
Ok. Hasta la vista.
Nov 18, 2014 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
So the humans stoped dying completly it seems. I guess that's fine since these roaches are some of the most disgusting enemies ever.
They all have some rough dark pasts. Poor Adolf. His childhood was spent in a laboratory, he found true love but then she cheated on him. :/
I guess next episode will still be focused on him and his story.
Nov 19, 2014 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Hameyadea said:
NTR'd Adolf is sad of Mars.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 19, 2014 12:03 PM
Mar 2014
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Was his wife cheating because the mosaic surgery messed with Adolf's D or because she's just a ho?

probably because of his face
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

125 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

73 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

54 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2014

88 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.