Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2015 11:12 PM

Sep 2015

Ha, yama (山). I love it.
May 21, 2018 4:42 PM

Jul 2016
Probably the definition of a CGDCT episode. It was really nice.
Oct 15, 2019 12:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Amusement park episode, it was funny.
Apr 13, 2020 4:54 AM

Sep 2016
great character animation in this episode
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Jan 25, 2021 12:56 AM

Feb 2020
Those lunch boxes looked so pretty.

SerafosJan 6, 2:36 AM
Apr 18, 2021 2:45 AM

Aug 2018
Park can be nice in a good weather.. So far girls were lucky with weather all the time, by the way.. ;D Well, except for not being able to swim in some river in some episode before.. But well, I don't know, how good is weather on the average in Japan.. In my country.. Well.. Our country's name is even partially named after rain.. ;D So yeah.. We're dark and rainy country, really, and sunny days or something is more of an exception here, really.. There are some sometimes..
Nov 29, 2022 1:30 PM

Nov 2018
Overcoming your fears by moving your attention to something else can work wonders. I think, to some degree, this method can work with certain sensations of pain. I had a similar experience as Aoi.

I learned pretty late to ice skate. Since I was already an adult, I had lost the child's carefreeness. I was permanently frightened that I would fall or hit other people. Consequently, I was moving very slowly, glued to the buoy, and being in everyone's way 😅. I hardly enjoyed myself, haha. Rather, I had headaches because of stress, haha.

But when my friends suggested playing tag on ice, things completely changed for me. I got so immersed in the game that I forgot all my fears 😂. I moved swiftly, I fell, but I rose again with ease, and, most of all, I got speed! It was as if I was flying! All I needed was to stop thinking about what skating meant.

With bridges, it's a bit harder, though. Especially when I walk on a wooden squeaking bridge, all I can think of is that it will break under me 😂. If I was in Aoi's shoes, I would likely hold firmly onto one of the bridge's sides.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Jun 14, 2023 1:07 PM

Oct 2018
While this show always looked competent, the episode did look above average. Surprised to find out it's a solo effort from Ebata. Nice way to return to this show,

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yama no Susume 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 17, 2014

26 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 15, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Yama no Susume Second Season Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2014

46 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 14, 12:09 AM

» Do I need to watch s1 to more or less understand s2?

NeutroNShivA - Jan 8, 2019

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Yama no Susume 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2014

27 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 13, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Yama no Susume 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2014

33 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 13, 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.