Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Mar 8, 2016 11:30 PM
Jan 2012
king of lightning, he has some of the realest reactions and just goes crazy in both happiness and rage.

I followed forneverworld for a while but he became a bit too lame in my opinion.

Sawyer7mage is bloody awesome but doesn't upload that much since naruto ended which is a shame.

Uzumaki Khan has really raw and silly reactions which is nice but he is a bit too much of a dramaqueen concerning the tiniest spoilers. I also hate spoilers but he goes crazehhh

Reaction watcher was fun to watch but he stopped uploading for a long time and the quality of other reviewers went up in that time.

AnimeCentrul is hilarious, youtube should stop putting copystrikes on him every bloody week.

Chibi is nice in how he goes crazy with trying to figure everything out even though he is often wrong. The times he is right however he goes crazy yelling he called it etc xD

Sloan the female otaku is a nice change of pace, straightforward and has boobs compared to all the guys I usually watch hahah.

SuperKamiGuru9000 is very enjoyable to watch as well, a total fanboy concerning fights and awesomeness.

Son Wukong is also a more theory based watched which is very entertaining and probably my favorite tokyo ghoul reviewer atm. Slightly more entertaining than Chibi in my eyes but these two are very comparable.

TheJorishae is simply the best to answer the question of this topic. He is a total troll and his reactions are hilarious. When talking about Jorishae we also have to talk about zorofanboy124 obviously. These two together make some insanely nice videos and I like that they also involve other reviewers in their videos.
Mar 8, 2016 11:32 PM

Jan 2015
Glass Reflection. He is the first one I found and overall he does a seriously great job.
Mar 9, 2016 5:07 AM

Oct 2014
AnimeEveryday

ThatAnimeSnob

BobSamurai

Demolition D+

GRArkada

MemoReviews (Spanish)
Mar 9, 2016 6:00 AM
Sep 2013
AnimeEveryday, ThatAnimeSnob and DEMO are the best.
Plebs like ForNeverWorld are shit.
Mar 9, 2016 6:09 AM

Feb 2016
I just can't stand youtube reviewers, with the exception of Demo. I don't even like his videos that much either.
Mar 9, 2016 6:16 AM

Mar 2015
one of our mods called stark700 is pretty good reviewer. at least better than any people mentioned here. you should check his review. even i often disagre, he give many different view of series which is pretty interesting. he is not type that very vocal in his review. i prefer writen review, also youtube reviewer make mal reveiwe is much shiner when they are actually not that great.
KumaMar 9, 2016 6:19 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 9, 2016 7:21 AM

Jan 2010
Forneveworld - I was not a fan of his at first but he has really grown on me over the years and I enjoy watching his videos

Nidai Kitetsu - very intelligent One Piece theorist who does good reviews and I know him from another forum.

Misty Chronexia - Not so much a reviewer per say but this guy does a really good job with top 10 anime lists.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 9, 2016 7:51 AM

Sep 2009
ThatAnimeSnob, BobSamurai, Demolition D+ and Glass Reflection are my favourites.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Mar 9, 2016 7:58 AM

Aug 2013
I have never seen an anime reviewer that I like

Mar 9, 2016 8:01 AM
Sep 2015
Arkada has the best quality videos in my opinion, but I also like BCG, Digibro, Fornever and TheAnimeMan.
Mar 9, 2016 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Forneveworld - I was not a fan of his at first but he has really grown on me over the years and I enjoy watching his videos

Isn't that the guy who says Dragon Ball Super is like the best thing ever? I know we're supposed to respect all opinions, but holy crap... there's only so far I can go.
Mar 9, 2016 8:12 AM

May 2014

I gotta say Demolition D AKA Douchebagchocolat. Is my all time favorite. Unfortunately he unloads with the consistency of an elderly mans bowel movements with chronic constipation, but every review/impressions video is comedy gold with a surprising amount of informative discussion. I think his "Me!Me!Me!" video pretty much sums up why I respect him so much.

Gigguk would be my runner up, he tends to play on more slapstick comedy but he can still make me laugh like the best of them. Too bad he also uploads slowly.

I would also like to give a shout up to "Under the Scope Reviews" that tiny guy has some pretty well laid out reviews for such a small channel. A bit too dry for my taste however.

Honestly I've been looking for a good Anime reviewer who not only uploads regularly but has my sense of humor. Though I seem to end up with Glass Reflections, whom wouldn't know a joke if it slapped him across the face; possibly due to that massive stick buried so far up his ass that its pressing against the humor parts of his brain. But oh well.
There’s no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable, the accidental
and the things we do.
Mar 9, 2016 8:20 AM
Sep 2015
Mr. Anime He is the best anime reviewer out there!

He really copied what itachi did, now that's dedication to cosplay!
Mar 9, 2016 8:22 AM
Oct 2015
The Anime Man because he's awesome!
Mar 9, 2016 9:30 AM

Jul 2014
Forneverworld and Double4 are cancer, ThatAnimeSnob all the way. Arkada also, but he seems too forgiving lately.
Mar 9, 2016 9:34 AM

May 2015
Gluzin said:
AnimeEveryday

ThatAnimeSnob

BobSamurai

Demolition D+

GRArkada

MemoReviews (Spanish)

How can anyone enjoy ThatAnimeSnob

"Huh, this series is weird. IT'S BAD!!!!"
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Mar 9, 2016 9:48 AM

Nov 2014
For me, they are all bad, none of them worth watching, subpar quality content.
For example, these two youtubers, even tho their focus isn't on anime or reviewing it, have given me quality content for anime no other anime related channel have.
Mar 9, 2016 9:50 AM

Aug 2015
None.
AFAIK there's no anime equivalent to Jontron or YMS, so I doubt that's ever gonna change.
Mar 9, 2016 9:51 AM

May 2014
Anime youtuber's are typically autistic but demo is cool
Mar 9, 2016 9:53 AM

Oct 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Gluzin said:
AnimeEveryday

ThatAnimeSnob

BobSamurai

Demolition D+

GRArkada

MemoReviews (Spanish)

I don't remember him saying that, and just because I like watching his videos it doesn't mean I agree with him on everything, he hates a lot of anime that I like but he's still one of the youtubers that has more knowledge about the medium, he introduced me to a bunch of anime that I now love and I hadn't even heard about them before finding him.
Mar 9, 2016 9:57 AM

Nov 2014
Uzumaki Khan, his reactions are just fucking epic
Mar 9, 2016 11:23 AM
Dec 2015
TheAnimeMan , aka Joey .... enough said
Mar 9, 2016 11:39 AM
May 2011
Bob samurai just a great guy and his style xD
Mar 9, 2016 7:12 PM

Jun 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:

He's great for a cringe compilation.
Mar 9, 2016 7:21 PM

Jun 2015
razortongue said:
Recently discovered AnimeEveryday and his stuff is brilliant.

Agreed, my favorite as well, followed by ThatAnimeSnob. I just wish most didn't hate him, and more knew about AnimeEveryday.
Mar 9, 2016 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
The Black Critic Guy. I like him for the fact he has reasons for why he liked/disliked a certain show he is reviewing.
Mar 10, 2016 8:35 AM

May 2015
Gluzin said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I don't remember him saying that, and just because I like watching his videos it doesn't mean I agree with him on everything, he hates a lot of anime that I like but he's still one of the youtubers that has more knowledge about the medium, he introduced me to a bunch of anime that I now love and I hadn't even heard about them before finding him.

The problem isn't that I disagree with him. It's just that criticizing KLK for being ridiculous is like picking up a book about mathematics and whining about the lack of sex scenes. It shows a complete disconnect between the viewer and the material. It just suggests either TAS tries to project an image of a contrarian, is stupid, or is schizophrenic.
Mar 10, 2016 9:22 AM
Dec 2015
Cuchallain, Sloan the Female Otaku, Son Wukong, and The Black Critic Guy are all great. Chibi Reviews is good too. All of them have refreshing view points and reactions over anime, so I enjoy watching their reviews. Some of the smaller channels have built their own tightly-knit community, and everyone in it is a pleasure to talk to!
Mar 10, 2016 9:44 AM

Feb 2014
Pochocloen3D

He mostly review manga, movies and comics ,tho.
Mar 10, 2016 9:52 AM

Oct 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Gluzin said:

The problem isn't that I disagree with him. It's just that criticizing KLK for being ridiculous is like picking up a book about mathematics and whining about the lack of sex scenes. It shows a complete disconnect between the viewer and the material. It just suggests either TAS tries to project an image of a contrarian, is stupid, or is schizophrenic.
He doesn't criticize Kill la Kill for being ridiculous, he loves Kill la Kill and he loves it because it doesn't try to be any more than what it actually is. Which is one of the reasons I like it, I love self-aware shows.
Mar 10, 2016 10:50 AM
Nov 2013
Douchebagchocolat & AnimeEveryFuckingday FTW!

And of course anime youtubers that even had there channel terminated by now
were also Awesome.

ThatAnimeSlob Interesting but Extremely Shallow.

Misty Chronoexi..whatever the fuck is GARBAGE!!

TheAnimeMan Is good for just wasting time away I guess

Forneverworld Is Garbage!

Bobsamurai Is A Complete hypercritical little SHIT with more Ego and less substance.

Double4Anime is Great in terms of a bad fandom representation in anime (mostly).

Gigguk is good but lazy at making videos which Glass Reflection does better at anyways from a reviewing standpoint.

kingoflightning Is a fat self entitled failure. replacing critical thinking with
overhype Orgasmic sounds Like YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!. GTFOH

Chibi reviews Is For 10 year olds to watch him.

FightingForNippon sort of underrated but not that special.

Black Critic Guy is Consistent but mixes too many unnecessary stuff in the
context of reviewing.

Glass reflection is decent but not my fav.

Digibro doesn't really review more like discuses his thoughts over a
particular subject.

Sawyer7mage Is ok but is limited to only a small selection of animes which makes his reviews a lot of times pointless.

As for female Anime reviewers on youtube well... Most of them SUCK!! But not as much as IGN or WATCHMOJO Or pretty much any so call Channel that think they know how to review animes in general.

1nsidiousMar 10, 2016 10:53 AM
Mar 10, 2016 11:49 AM

May 2015
My favorite reviewer is Digibro. I mean, sure, he can be a bit nitpicky, but when he finishes with one of his long diatribes on a show it feels like there's nothing else to criticize/praise because he was that thorough.

AltoRoark99 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Still comes off like a whiny 12-year-old desperate to be hated to feel rebellious.

He's not really trying to be hated. He's just doing this for laughs.
He's trying to be offensive. If you got offended, it worked.
Mar 10, 2016 4:11 PM

Jun 2013
If you sift through Demo's videos to actually get to his reviews and "should you watch" series, you'll find that he's one of the most insightful reviewers out there. It helps if you have a similar sense of humor, but even if you don't agree with everything he says, he will give you reasons for his arguments that will cause you to say, "okay, I can see why he or others would feel that way."

I also love his general outlook on anime and the community. He clearly loves it, as we all do, but with a healthy dose of skepticism about all the weird shit in anime and a perspective of someone who also exists outside of the fandom. In short, he's quick to shit on an anime or its viewers when its well deserved.

Honestly I just love his snark.
-Trippwire-Mar 10, 2016 4:16 PM
Mar 10, 2016 9:02 PM
Jan 2016
Is this the part where i introduce my channel for advertisment?
Mar 10, 2016 10:42 PM

May 2015
Gluzin said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

He doesn't criticize Kill la Kill for being ridiculous, he loves Kill la Kill and he loves it because it doesn't try to be any more than what it actually is. Which is one of the reasons I like it, I love self-aware shows.

If I remember correctly, his whole review consists of pointing at ridiculous details and calling them ridiculous. No literary theory, no major points, but just plain 'point at it and laugh'. It makes for great entertainment if you're an idiot, but that's not reviewing.
Mar 11, 2016 12:47 AM

Jul 2012
Here are my tiers of youtubers:

Tier 1(Top)
Thatanimesnob- He's kind of an asshole and I hate videos when he starts meaningless flamewars. However he has the best critical analysis and he has great upload consistency. As a bonus he has great taste.

BobSamurai- Great informative videos with great consistency. Also very friendly during livestreams. 10/10. Not as many analysis videos as TAS but his channel is great nonetheless.

Demo- Funny and good analysis. Piss poor upload rate.

Tier 2
Canipa Effect- Doesn't do regular review videos. Interesting content and charismatic voice.

ProfessorOtaku- Good quality content with a good mixture of comedy and analysis. Consistent uploads as well.

Anime Elimination- He actually makes pretty good content at a consistent pace but it just doesn't grab my attention that much.

Tier 3
GoatJesus-Decent analysis. Decent upload rate.

Departed Reflections- Good funny content. Not consistent enough. Also not as funny Demo or as analytical as Snob.

RC Anime- Great analysis. Better consistency than Demo but not as consistent as TAS. His videos have nice editing which is nice but they're kind of long and he talks slow. Videos are a little boring.

My Japanese Animes- Best funny editing anime youtuber. Plenty of memes to go around. Okay upload rate.

RPGTheMute- Long ass analysis videos. Not great upload rate.

Tier 4
Brent Newhall- Interesting unique channel with good upload rate. However his channel focuses more on the culture of anime.

Bennett The Sage- Best channel for retro anime. Not good upload rate.

Glass Reflections- Analysis is not as deep as the other youtubers. Decent upload rate but not great. His format and charisma are great however. He can keep a viewer engaged and his format is very easy to follow.

Gigguk - Funny youtuber with the occasional superficial analysis. Great comedic timing and editing. However he suffers the same upload consistency woes as many others.

As a final note I want to say that these tiers are a personal opinion and I can recommend youtubers in tier 4 about as much as I can recommend youtubers in tier 2. These tiers are just made for my personal enjoyment. These are my favorite anime youtubers and the ones I consider to be the best.

Feel free to respond if you think I've missed anyone good.
Mar 16, 2016 10:19 AM

Jan 2010
Wensbane said:
Isn't that the guy who says Dragon Ball Super is like the best thing ever? I know we're supposed to respect all opinions, but holy crap... there's only so far I can go.

Honestly I am not sure as I do not watch super so I haven't watched any of his videos on them I only watch his reviews for One Piece and Magi.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 16, 2016 7:51 PM
Nov 2009
Gigguk is my favorite, but soon I'll be the very best, like no one ever was. haha.
Mar 20, 2016 3:58 AM

Jun 2015
Like I got time to watch shit on utub
& who cares abt reveiws
read the synopsys and decide
Mar 20, 2016 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
GRarkada and Demolition are the best reviewing anime, but they dont upload that often. My favorite is ChibiReviews.
Mar 20, 2016 9:16 AM

Aug 2015
I'd have to say that AnimeRuss, although a smaller reviewer, is my favorite. He isn't able to post reviews or discussion-type analyses all that often, but the ones that he does post are of incredibly high quality.

My two favorites that upload regularly would have to be The BlackCriticGuy and GlassReflection.
Mar 20, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2015
The best reviewer is the one u dont watch.
I highly recommend that one
Mar 20, 2016 1:10 PM

Feb 2015
iGralex (German Youtuber) and Bobsamurai
Mar 20, 2016 3:31 PM

Apr 2013
Plinkett by far man he is sick!!!!!!
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Mar 20, 2016 4:58 PM
May 2015
dont really watch YT anime reviews but that guy whos made like 12 highly detailed long videos about why asterick war is trash deserves a medal for effort
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2016 11:03 PM

Aug 2012
Not really an anime reviewer but I highly suggest checking out Mother's Basement on YT

He deals with hidden symbolism in anime openings
May 8, 2021 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
I would have to say BDUBTheAnimeMaster, DaHarvMasta, Murtistic, pathofoblivion (AKA David) and sometimes FanboyFaries are the ones I like, the rest of them including the ones that deleted their channels fucking sucks imo! I used to watch Bobsamurai's videos but I kinda felt I've outgrown my anime sensei and became more knowledgeable on my own and gone my own way and realized that I don't need an anime reviewer to guide me in life, even looking at his old videos that he revealed later on, I felt I sort of surpassed him and now just don't overly care for his videos as much as I used to. As well as I used to watch BlackCriticGuy's videos but I lost respect for him when he made a negative review on Highschool DxD and then made a positive review on the most horrendous movie called Cuties which made me lost all respect for him altogether....
From the very beginning, I'm never someone who tells others to do what they don't want to do, but I'm purely against ideological policies like affirmative action and so on that forces people to deny biological practicality.
May 8, 2021 8:05 PM

Feb 2021
Gigguk because of how he explains every concept of an Anime/Manga he reviews in great detail without spoiling the story (only in Currently Airing ones).
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 3 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Apr 29

126 by Kaikaidou »»
3 minutes ago

» Describe an anime with zoomer language

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
14 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

283 by perseii »»
17 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - Apr 26

14 by Eleben »»
18 minutes ago

» Do You Consider Yourself a Generous or a Harsh Scorer?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 28

39 by Eleben »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.