Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 26, 2014 9:00 AM
I hate Katejina Loos (Victory), she's a devil!!!! O_O

Sep 27, 2014 1:59 PM

Every single one that is irredeemably evil, particularly Gihren Zabi, Yazan Gable, and Ali Al-Saachez. Nena Trinity also included; remember that she murdered Louise Halevy's entire family OUT OF BOREDOM?
Modified by raidenwarrior, Sep 27, 2014 2:06 PM

Oct 4, 2014 7:04 AM

Jerid Messa so annoying character in zeta i'm glad he's dead.

Oct 4, 2014 11:33 AM

jin15 said:
Jerid Messa so annoying character in zeta i'm glad he's dead.

Agreed. Almost everyone that fights for the Titans is awful.

Oct 7, 2014 2:07 PM

Stella Can't stand her horrible Four rip off.

Oct 8, 2014 1:38 PM

Jesus Yamato and Athrun Zala (Destiny). Amazing how the existence of two characters can make a protagonist become a antagonist.

Oct 27, 2014 6:51 PM

Although the casts of Zeta and Wing are overflowing with terrible rage inducing characters, I think overall Kira is probably my most hated Gundam character. Everything from his character design to whiny brat attitude pissed me off to no end.

Katejina was very unlikeable, but the writing was so horrendous there that it just became funny. Eventually I couldn't do much else but laugh at her "betrayals". I had a more difficult time digesting characters like Reccoa, Four, and Sarah in Zeta, because the writing was otherwise pretty good, so it felt really weird to have nonsense like that going on.
Modified by Kellhus, Oct 27, 2014 6:57 PM

Oct 31, 2014 11:40 AM

Frau, Mirai, Gaia, Mash, Ortega, M'quve, Nina, Cima, Rosamia, Jerid, Bask, Jamitov, Mondo, Beecha, Ple two, Katejina, Poe, Phil, Yuna roma seiran, and Decil galette. I probably have more but those were the people i remember hating the most. I would put Amuro and Kamille on my list but they get more likeable as the show progresses. But my number one most hated character is bright noa. He slapped Amuro! >:O I cant believe that. Not even his delusional father did that.
Modified by Sol_Ou, Jul 10, 2015 10:26 AM

Nov 21, 2014 3:44 AM
Pretty much nearly everybody in Cosmic Era

Jan 14, 2015 11:34 PM

Judau Ashta from ZZ. One of the silliest characters ever.

Feb 28, 2015 12:10 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Katz from Zeta. Hate that kid with a burning passion.
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Mar 13, 2015 9:40 AM

The top 10 Gundam characters I hate the most from what I've seen include (updated from also seeing Gundam 00)...

1. Nena Trinity of 00
2. Ribbons Almark of 00
3. Quess Paraya of Char's Counterattack
4. Shinn Asuka of SEED Destiny
5. Flay Allster of SEED
6. Wong Yun Fat of G
7. Rosamia Badam of Zeta
8. Katz Kobayashi of Zeta
9. Nina Purpleton of 0083
10. Bernard Monsha of 0083
Modified by kanon-chan, Oct 6, 2015 9:35 AM

Mar 14, 2015 3:32 AM
Katejina's obviously on the top of my list. Visions of Odelo and the last of Shrike Team still haunt me.

Reccoa talks about how women are tools and men think only for themselves. I say thats bullshit because men are also tools for women too.

Rosamia annoys me yet at the same time I pity her due to the fact she's like Four. Her mind being screwed by that Cyber Newtype stuff.

The terrorists Blue Cosmos/LOGOS from Gundam Seed. Especially Azrael, Lord Djibril, and those three crazy Gundam pilots. They manipulate the people into hating the Coordinators. Tried to exterminate all of them.

Alex and Mueller from Gundam Wing. (On episode 13) These guys are animals. They massacred everyone inside a command base in Mogadishu. Even though the UESA Commander surrendered, they kill him anyway. Zechs turns on them and kills both of them.
Modified by Dee15gon, Apr 3, 2015 6:44 AM

Apr 2, 2015 4:16 PM

Flay Allster (Gundam SEED)
Katejina Loos (Victory Gundam)
Yuna Seiran (Gundam SEED Destiny)
A couple of the A-LAWs (Gundam 00 S2)
Nina Purpleton (Gundam 0083)
Mondo and Beecha (ZZ Gundam) they are stupid as hell and annoying

Thats all I can remember from the top of my head. I don't really hate Nena Trinity, but I will never forgive her for what she did to my Louise >_>

As for the rest of the people listed in this thread I don't really hate them nor do I really like them either except for Quess and Gyunei I liked them since I was introduced to their characters in Dynasty Warriors so I couldn't really hate them even when I did get a chance to watch the movie they're from. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Jun 5, 2015 11:08 PM
1. Mariana (00)
2. Quess (CCA)
3. Wufei (Wing)
4. Everyone from AGE.
5. Leo Mobile Suit (Wing)

Mariana comes off as a poor man's Relena (She is more annoying than Relena yet doesn't have her character development or smarts). Quess is a whiny teen love interest to Char. Wufei is a misogynistic emo hypocrite who doesn't hang out with the other Gundam pilots. Everyone from AGE is a violent psychopath who solve every problem with genocide.

Also the mobile suit Leo is pretty worthless seeing how it only serves to be blown up en-mass and is made out of tissue paper. It never scored a meaningful victory in the entire series that could've been accomplished with any other mobile suit. At least other grunt suits like Zakus and Tieren were give cool upgrades. The Leo is like the Raditz or Yamcha of the Gundam metaverse.
Modified by dinohunterpat, Aug 5, 2015 10:35 PM

Jun 16, 2015 4:22 AM

Kira Yamato
Damn, what a worst Character~
Follow sui-u on tumblr~ best tumblr all time!~ <3
http://sui-u.tumblr.com/

Apr 14, 2016 9:00 PM

Rosamia is probably my most hated character. There's just nothing likable about her imo.

Edit: Just finished ZZ and I can safely say Emary Ounce is my most hated. I can't stand her and I'm so freaking glad she's not a recurring character in UC. Rosamia might've irritated me, but everything about Emary just irks me.
Modified by robotical, Apr 28, 2016 4:37 PM

Apr 15, 2016 12:01 AM

Jesus Yamato

Apr 15, 2016 1:34 AM

What i hate:

Kira "Jesus" Yamato, he's like... too much lecturing, and also hard to defeat him
Shinn Asuka, well he's too emotional,
Ribbons Almark, this gender bender one is also badass ;'v
Nena Trinity, i think you know it.
Full Frontal, hate, it.

/peace
I hope you have a nice day '-')b

Apr 15, 2016 11:24 PM
Alfred Izuruha "al" the little traitor form war in pocket
bob

May 13, 2016 6:22 PM

The only anime character I can ever remember hating with a passion is, without a doubt, Flay Allster of Gundam SEED. I don't care how much "character development" you put into her, she's still a racist bitch that nearly made me drop SEED.

May 13, 2016 10:34 PM
Fllay Allster, without a doubt the worst character ever. Just thinking about her makes me sneer in disgust. -_-"

May 24, 2016 3:40 PM

raidenwarrior said:
Every single one that is irredeemably evil, particularly Gihren Zabi, Yazan Gable, and Ali Al-Saachez. Nena Trinity also included; remember that she murdered Louise Halevy's entire family OUT OF BOREDOM?

Agreed I especially hate Nena Trinity.

Jun 9, 2017 9:01 PM
- Raki from Claymore (anime) cuz he hindered Clare to kill Priscilla.

- Eren from aot cuz he's just annoying.

- Sakura Haruno from Naruto cuz she's useless.

- Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto cuz he left his friends and almost attacked Konoha.

Jun 16, 2017 1:38 AM
After i watch gundam seed i nominated Flay Allster as the worst character
After i watch Seed Destiny i nominated Shinn Asuka as the worst character EVER
After i watch 00 , AGE ,Unicorn, and Reco i still nominated HIM as the worst character ever

But after i watch Iron Blooded Orphans i change my mind and make Shinn Asuka as the second worst character ever and it's been replaced by the famous "IDIOK" Iok Kujan.

Here's my top 5 list:
1.Iok Kujan
2.Shinn Asuka
3.Flay Allster
4.Jasley Donomikols
5.Ali Al-Saachez

Jun 16, 2017 1:42 AM
NeueDyne said:
What i hate:

Kira "Jesus" Yamato, he's like... too much lecturing, and also hard to defeat him
Shinn Asuka, well he's too emotional,
Ribbons Almark, this gender bender one is also badass ;'v
Nena Trinity, i think you know it.
Full Frontal, hate, it.

/peace
And don't forget Iok kujan ,I-O-K-K-U-J-A-N IOK KUJAN! IOK KUJAN! oh and don't forget Judau Ashta from ZZ

Nov 23, 2017 9:44 AM
I hate, so really, Kamille Bidan. Is the most stupid, undevelpoed, arrogant, stupidly violent and antipathic character I have teh disgrace of seen in an anime. I can't understand Zeta fanatics crying "ZETA IS THE BEST, YOU SUCKER DON'T LIKE ZETA ONLY DIE!!" In comparation with Kamille, I liked Katejina Loss.

Apr 20, 2018 8:51 AM

I hate everyone from seed, almost the whole series was just a ripoff of the original which wasn't even better.