Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 22, 2014 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn it, almost everyone is out of their minds now...except Nice.

His rage is delicious tbh after seeing what happened to Hajime. The final showdown between Art and Nice wasn't surprising to me since they had to settle it. Action scenes were actually decent though with the coordination. GG Art. He had that coming tbh. This episode felt fast as hell though.

The ending felt like a comedy. Oh wait, it is. Art survived LOL.
Sep 22, 2014 11:18 AM

Jul 2012
Yup, and that was the end of Hamatora anime.

A pretty "Nice" series xD

I liked it, specially this second cour.
Still, they joked too much and this make things kinda anticlimatic at times... not that this is a bad thing, but is nothing compared to Gintama's equilibrium between comedy and seriousness (but they tried, and it went just fine sometimes).

7,5/10
Sep 22, 2014 11:31 AM
Jan 2010
Just when I thought NO OP TODAY?! LOL That last part was probably the best part.
Serious Moment+Comic Relief at the same time.
Hand shak---NOPE. Punch to the gut.

I can't believe they answered almost all my questions in that last episode. Like:
How did Nice survive?
Why did Art go coo-coo?
What happened to Art's bro?
What the heck is Minimum?
BIRTHDAY?!
And so much more...

Considering the series throwing out another mess each episode, I think they cleaned it up decently. BUT ONE THING BUGS ME:
This show seems to think that "time solves everything." 6 months later...REALLY?

Actually one more: WHY DID HAJIME GO THERE? WHY? Thought I would get an answer but......aww dang why is she so cute? D:

One thing that I thought was a little o_O: Momoka's random suicide. The reason she still wasn't satisfied was because she was the origin of her boredom. LMAO.

They evened managed to clear this up in just one sentence: Nice indeed likes Hajime-chan. Then zero development from there...Can't be too happy since they kind of just chucked in into our faces.

Overall, a very messy series. If it weren't for the random gags (and the op) I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as I did.

6/10? IDK yet.
Sep 22, 2014 11:38 AM

Nov 2007
wait what...how did Art survive?well,whatever...

anyway,i am really happy for Birthday and Ratio.
Sep 22, 2014 11:46 AM

Jul 2014
Black_wind said:
wait what...how did Art survive?well,whatever...

anyway,i am really happy for Birthday and Ratio.
yea super funny when they were forcing that guy to heal him
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2014 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
I'm very satisfied with the ending. I loved this series, but still.. Hajime x Nice ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2014 11:48 AM

Sep 2013
I was happy with the ending.

They were able to answer and tie up the show despite all the unanswered questions the series built up.

The show was a big mess up into the last episode.

The suicide was the only off thing in the episode but at least what happens to her was answered.

Nice to see the ending, with everyone happy. Wonder how art wasn't in jail for a longer period of time.
Sep 22, 2014 11:50 AM

Jul 2014
Link please guys?
Sep 22, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
Overall I prefered the 1st cour, not a bad ending though
Sep 22, 2014 12:24 PM

Jun 2014
10 out of f***ing 10 very good ending i really enjoyed this series that was soooooooooooo gooood
Sep 22, 2014 12:31 PM

Jul 2014
Brilliant ending to a brilliant anime. I really enjoyed it and ill be sad to watch it go. Really a happy ending for everyone and no loose ends 10/10 for the ending. Now i wait for Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de in the fall season haha! but seriously goodbye Hamatora and thanks for the amazing ride
Sep 22, 2014 12:53 PM

Jul 2010
Ego being the foundation for Minimums!
Skill being the one forced to in making the project happen.
Skill telling Art to kill him to end his suffering, yet failing to.
Skill always being around and his minimum being the opposite of Hajime. Seeing how they countered each other made sense!
Those ego lacking people were like zombie. Skill saving the world with his ego minimum.
Art and Nice thinking on conflicting terms of seeing the world!

Nice to see Art living after jumping off a building that high. If only a little bit more romance happened between Nice and Hajime. Six months later... they got married! xD I wish.

I really liked the scene where Birthday was telling the person to heal him in such a way ^^
FatefulLoveSep 22, 2014 12:57 PM
Sep 22, 2014 1:00 PM

Dec 2012
This episode did exactly what I wanted it too, from beginning to end.

I said through the series that "Art won't be truly evil until he actually kills someone by his own hands"

At the end of episode 11 I thought that had just happened. I am so happy I was wrong.

I love all these characters, and I love this series. I am not happy that it's ending, but it has to happen eventually.

I will now proceed to fangirl over it in various mediums. TOWARDS PINTEREST!!!

Farewell Hamatora, one of my now favorite animes.
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Sep 22, 2014 1:15 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Well that was an intestine final episode lol

At first I was confused as to how Art survived but I figured it out

My only thing that didn't make any sense at all to me was the fact that Saiko killed herself...Like why would she do that....That just felt like lazy writing to me

Other than that I liked everything and the end made me smile

8/10
Sep 22, 2014 1:31 PM
Jan 2014
I don't get it how Skill saved Nice... Anyone?
Sep 22, 2014 1:35 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Good to see more of Skill and Art's backstory. Skill still looked like a trap though!
Felt a little bad for Art as he couldn't grant his brother's last wish and even forgot about it until Moral filled him in again before seemingly killing him.

Saikyou was probably under the influence of the chain reaction too. Otherwise, why would she commit suicide all of a sudden? O.o

Nice vs. Art was pretty good. But damn, how did Art survive that fall? I was almost certain he'd die.

Not a completely bad show. Ending with Nice going for a handshake and punching Art was pretty funny though.

Sep 22, 2014 1:37 PM

Jun 2012
This was below average for me. Ending wasn't that bad, but overall... It sucked. 5/10

Only thing I liked about this anime was Three.
Sep 22, 2014 1:40 PM

Dec 2011
The last episode was an 8/10 for me. I mean honestly some parts of the series was confusing and boring, but a lot of it was hilarious, like the episode where Murasaki was hospitalized and Birthday was a lemon xD

I did like this last episode though since it concluded everything, and it was hilarious again, and I liked how they played the first OP in violin. It's so weird how everyone who dies comes back but I don't really mind in Hamatora LOL I'm just glad that everyone's happy ;u;

And I laughed when Nice punched Art at the grave lol

The series as a whole was 6/10 because of the weird sound transitions, sometimes boring parts, and confusing plot.
Sep 22, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Good end to a good series.
Sep 22, 2014 1:52 PM

Apr 2009
Falkiner said:

Because the plot demanded it
They transplanted his heart to Nice. Or at least, that's what's implied or something. Hamatora has never been really clear on plot points.

Bullshit that Art survived that fall. Though the guy does look nice in a ponytail.
Sep 22, 2014 1:56 PM

Jun 2012
Ailly said:
Falkiner said:

Because the plot demanded it
They transplanted his heart to Nice. Or at least, that's what's implied or something. Hamatora has never been really clear on plot points.

Bullshit that Art survived that fall. Though the guy does look nice in a ponytail.

They did a lot of bullshit where they survive. First Art, then Nice, then Murasaki, then Art again...
Sep 22, 2014 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
It was good episode.

It was nice to see more backstory of Skill's and Art's

Good to see that Nice is alive. Everyone got their egos back.
Sep 22, 2014 1:59 PM
Mar 2014
I am confused.. How the hell did Art survive that fall? I thought he extracted the regeneration minimum from his body.
Sep 22, 2014 2:08 PM
Jan 2011
They should have aired the flashback on the middle of the anime's season not at the ending, it's kinda odd that Art wasn't arrested and put on lock up for the chaos he did, but it was nice for the rich bitch to kill herself.
Sep 22, 2014 2:22 PM

Jun 2008
At least no one from Hamatora died so I'm thankful for that! Good thing Nice and Birthday survived, I was beginning to get a bit worried after watching episode 11.

But really Art almost causes the apocalypse and he's hanging out with the rest of the gang like nothing happened? What the fuck! lol but I guess that's how random and silly this anime was.

Oh my favorite scene was at the end where Nice and Art begin to fight at the cemetery and the op begins to play. You can see a still shot where Hajime uppercuts Art. His face is pretty funny lol.
Testament956Sep 22, 2014 2:26 PM
Sep 22, 2014 2:24 PM

Apr 2009
Nasty001 said:
They should have aired the flashback on the middle of the anime's season not at the ending, it's kinda odd that Art wasn't arrested and put on lock up for the chaos he did, but it was nice for the rich bitch to kill herself.

I think they did imply that his ass was thrown in prison, but 6 months is kind of short for, you know, straight up murdering people and almost fucking an entire portion of the city up.
Sep 22, 2014 2:41 PM
Aug 2014
Great ending but the rest of the series was meh.
Sep 22, 2014 2:42 PM

Apr 2013
I really hate shows like this. Art was a mass murder but the group overlooks it because he is their friend.
Sep 22, 2014 2:44 PM
Nov 2008
This sequel is a disaster. I don't know what to say, it would take hours to say what was wrong, but I don't want to waste any more of my time on this. 2/10.
Sep 22, 2014 2:57 PM

Nov 2007
No OP. Ex-police guy's side of story thus far. He killed his brother because he's been painful from the power (from Ego), and that he didn't die when the enemy in season 1 pierced him because of his power (revive). The lady (by Ogata-san) was the enemy in season 1's sponsor.

Those who have lost their ago have eventually returned them thanks to the brother. He was going to search for the brother but found Hajime-chan instead. What?! His power is his brother's power? He fell, but didn't die. lol @ the end (the friendship is back).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 22, 2014 3:17 PM

Jul 2013
I loved this series and I thought it was a great last episode. they explained a lot in the first half. and I knew it Art wasn't really bad at all:) man I really thought Art and Birthday would be done for this season, but welp they are alive, not that I complain.
lol at Momoka's suicide.
that last scene at Skill's grave made me laugh, they are such good friends;)
Sep 22, 2014 3:26 PM

Jun 2012
I enjoyed this season slightly more than the first but it's still a 6/10.

I hate the whole killing a character off but them actually turning out to be fine and nobody gives a shit thing. If someone dies they should stay dead or at least it should only be done once not multiple times.

The end felt rushed and the whole six months later happy happy let's have a party stuff was just bullshit. But whatever, that's Hamatora I guess.
N☆ 

Sep 22, 2014 3:33 PM

Mar 2013
Good episode- I didnt understand exactly how Art survived though.

Generally it was nice . 7/10
Sep 22, 2014 3:34 PM

Oct 2011
This season started weak and finished strongly... that was until everything got back to normal and Art survived 0_0

Sep 22, 2014 3:40 PM

Apr 2011
Someone please insert Nice and Art kissing during the ending OP LOL
Sep 22, 2014 3:45 PM

Jan 2014
Loved every second of this season. SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE FIRST! Definitely cemented its spot in my top 5 for this season. Well done! All questions were answered and everything ended well. wow. I have to admit I am impressed. Now I have to decide whether I like this or Ao Haru ride more...
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Sep 22, 2014 3:45 PM

Oct 2013
Okay, so Art probably survived through the healing minimum
Sep 22, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2014
Well, this episode sure does explained everything. Thank God.

Awww~ Nice admits he likes Hajime.

When Art attempted suicide, I was like "Okay. He died, whatever."

But then 10 seconds later..."WTF! HE LIVED?!" I thought he took out his minimum with the syringe, oh well anime logic.

Lol Birthday being like, "HEAL ME DAMNIT!" I'm really happy he survived :D

I think season one is better but this season is still good. It's very entertaining to watch so 9/10 for me.
Sep 22, 2014 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
Ah, I was thinking of another theory of how Art revived: if the syringe remained intact, they could have just used it on him again lol. But then the syringe would probably have broken at impact from being thrown off the building, so I guess this isn't feasible.

Eh I guess the Healing minimum is the best bet so far.

Or maybe he didn't die from the drop lol; that'd be a little far-fetched.
Sep 22, 2014 4:14 PM

Jul 2010
Wait what? so Nice has Skill's soul/heart inside him or what? and how in the hell did Art survive? im not going to accept ''he somehow made it with healing minimum'' - it was certain death from that skyscraper ._.
So yea ugh...going to rate it 6/10 (being kind), for some characters and scenes that i liked + opening and ending.In general, im mostly glad it's over.
Sep 22, 2014 4:39 PM

Jun 2013
Art should have died or been imprisoned for the rest of his life...

That's the only thing I didn't like, but ignoring it I like the episode, it's a good way to end the story :)

Sep 22, 2014 5:06 PM

Jun 2009
Komomo said:
Someone please insert Nice and Art kissing during the ending OP LOL

Yes please
Sep 22, 2014 5:07 PM

Jun 2009
I'm glad art didn't die. The only thing I didn't want to happen in the end was that he would die
Sep 22, 2014 5:28 PM

Apr 2014
Hm. Maybe Skill somehow evoked Art's regeneration minimum (again) inside him even though Art extracted it out of himself.

Kitoge said:
Ah, I was thinking of another theory of how Art revived: if the syringe remained intact, they could have just used it on him again lol. But then the syringe would probably have broken at impact from being thrown off the building, so I guess this isn't feasible.
I was thinking something like that too. I thought Nice used his minimum to catch the syringe and inject it back into Art just after he fell off the building. But the syringe fell quite earlier before Art started to, so I don't think it was possible for Nice to have injected Art's minimum back into him in time...

Anyways: It was actually pretty good. Still unsure about why Momoka killed herself, but I liked that they linked S1 & S2 with this finale.
Sep 22, 2014 5:39 PM

Jul 2013
Would've wished Art paid a little more for all that the damage he caused, 6 months seems light. I suppose Nice revived because he also had the revive minimum.

6.5/10 for me. Could have handled a lot of things better, but there were parts I enjoyed.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 22, 2014 5:54 PM
Jun 2014
A very fulfilling ending imo.

What a great way to end the series.
The happy ending was so heartwarming.
Glad to see everyone alive and doing well~ oh the feels<3
Sep 22, 2014 5:55 PM
Sep 2014
My theory on how Art survived.

3 options:

1) When he used the syringe he took out just the minimums that he injected recently on himself, not his own minimum.

or

2) He mentioned before that his minimum wasn't located in his brain where other people's usual minimum were, so the syringe didn't have any effect on him.

or

3) Nice gave him back his minimum as Art was falling using Skill's power.
Sep 22, 2014 6:03 PM

Jun 2008
Art falling and surviving is pretty basic in anime I think. We didn't see him go splat, he just disappeared as he fell. As to what happened it's anyone's guess but he somehow made it out of it alive.

I'm guessing he turned himself in to the police or something. But still six months is way too lenient for the shit he did. At least 10 years in my opinion. A lot of people died cause of him.
Sep 22, 2014 6:05 PM

Jul 2014
I really liked the ending but thought the series would be better as a whole if it wasn't all over the place in it's plot. Overall I'd give it an 8/10 though.
Sep 22, 2014 6:11 PM

Apr 2014
Sigmund05 said:

Ooh, it could be #1. I doubt it's #2 though because I don't think the location had anything to do with it, because we could still see that shiny (?) fluid inside the syringe.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

135 by niookookjo »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:23 PM

» The show's message is contradictory

AnimeJunki3 - Oct 9, 2021

1 by Yatsu1689 »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:28 AM

» Is Hamatora a shonen or a seinen?

Sherlupin - Sep 9, 2014

7 by kari-ya »»
Sep 7, 2021 11:30 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2014

45 by DeathMitaka »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:36 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

63 by TheDoggoneGirl »»
Sep 9, 2017 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.