Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Jul 15, 2014 12:49 PM

Oct 2013
The hate it is very much noted lol. I'd like to say that maybe those who are critical of the show could step back and let it play out for another episode or two to see where it goes.

Not every show is going to meet expectations but it'd be wise to state opinions in a well mannered fashion so as not to cause commotion.

It's not bad honestly. It could do a few things better but then again any show could so relax people.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jul 15, 2014 1:28 PM

Feb 2014
There's been some people on here that stated their concerns, but where like, "Hopefully it gets better and I'm still interested." Nothing wrong with that.

But when you have someone come in here and be, "IT'S BLASPHEMES!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ANIME IS BAD AS THIS." Then I get a little annoyed.

There's a difference between some criticisms/concerns and blind hate.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post and response to it.
VudisJul 17, 2014 11:40 AM
Jul 15, 2014 5:12 PM

Apr 2012
CHANGE SHEELE BACK TO SCHERE NOW. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!! Schere in german means scissors. A girl who uses giant scissors as a weapon.... Hmmm. Why would the original name have been REMOTELY INTENTIONAL!!!
Jul 15, 2014 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
Cliche. Not that the episode was terrible... just nothing special going on. Not very funny, not much action, boring characters...

Best part of the episode: chopped the guy's arms off (a whole 10 seconds)

Mod Edit: removed spoilers
VudisJul 17, 2014 11:42 AM
Jul 15, 2014 6:16 PM

Aug 2011
Not what I was expecting for the show, dropped.
Jul 15, 2014 7:46 PM

Oct 2013
64BR13L said:

you're gonna regret it :)
just wait for the weapon introductions ;)
Jul 15, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah, so far I'm pretty disappointed. Not that the show is that bad per se but after all the hype I expected something with more than just a bunch of common shonen tropes spiced with some gore. Something that people who don't fall into the target demographic could enjoy. So far there is none of it.
The worst might be the comedic elements where the male protagonist is being put in awkward situations around the female characters. I hope they tone it down as the series progress as they are just cringeworthy.
Expectations lowered!
Jul 15, 2014 8:00 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
64BR13L said:
The show hasn't even properly taken off yet lol...If I were you'd I take back that decision
Jul 15, 2014 8:21 PM

Apr 2012
I really like character that's like Tatsumi. His sense of justice and his reaction to other characters...love it a lot. I can't wait to watch his (and the other characters') future developments in the anime.

Sheele, oh, how I miss you so and that scar of yours on your face...*sigh* I'm definitely interested to read the reaction of "non-spoilered" watchers to the story's future developments.

And the Akame at the ending...that really reminded me how Akame was so caring to others.

Tokoya said:
Alright I'm done with the episode now and I thought that it was still pretty good

I'm bummed out that a really awesome scene got omitted but as I stated earlier, hopefully it'll be included later on (Preferably in the next episode, that way they'll all be back home)

Apart from the missing scene, everything was adapted really well yet again, the animation was the same as last week, loved it...The action scenes/gore did not disappoint at all

My favorite part was without a doubt the VA's....Everyone's voices are just so good as of now ESPECIALLY Braht-onii-san :DD Man, Dat Kamina voice + Braht is just perfection

But one thing that bugs me is that the subbers are using the official names and I think we all can agree that the official names are just retarded so

Bulat = Braht
Mine = Mein
Lubbock = Rabac

Maybe they'll have Esdese as Esdeath (The official name)

5/5 for me (But if they dont add that scene later it's a 4/5 for me)

This is my first time posting in this forum, so I'll start a conversation with you, Tokoya, it seemed like most of your replies were optimistic, or at least not negative.

I actually like how most of it were faithful to the manga. Of course, they didn't add the invasion scene as many people have previous said (and animation of that would've been cool, but they didn't add it in...we'll probably never know why.)
The scene where Tatsumi killed Ogre was a new experience for me. I haven't seen animation style like that before...
VA...huh, everything sounded natural to me so I never noticed, but wow, now I'm definitely grateful that nothing sounded off or weird, haha... (but I don't think I can ever determine the difference between the newbie and veteran without some sort of comparison...)
Honestly, the names aren't bothering that much now that I can hear their pronunciation...but Esdeath...that's the only exception. "death" in her name somehow makes me dislike that name...
I couldn't complete Hunter x Hunter characters in Shironeko Project... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Jul 15, 2014 8:45 PM
Feb 2014
Does it get any better? Everything is extremely generic and cliche, it's almost painful to watch
Jul 15, 2014 9:11 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
June93 said:
Tokoya said:
The show hasn't even properly taken off yet lol...If I were you'd I take back that decision
Who cares? Akame doesn't really pick up until the Three Beasts Arc anyway which will probably start around ep. 6 or 7, I'd suggest for people to actually wait until then because that's where Akame starts becoming cool.
Nah, IMO it get's hella interesting once we get the explanation on Teigu's (Which is something that people wanted to see and will be something that will peak people's interests) and that explanation will come in Ep 4 (Which will be chapter 5 content)

HiddenEL said:
This is my first time posting in this forum, so I'll start a conversation with you, Tokoya, it seemed like most of your replies were optimistic, or at least not negative.

I actually like how most of it were faithful to the manga. Of course, they didn't add the invasion scene as many people have previous said (and animation of that would've been cool, but they didn't add it in...we'll probably never know why.)
The scene where Tatsumi killed Ogre was a new experience for me. I haven't seen animation style like that before...
VA...huh, everything sounded natural to me so I never noticed, but wow, now I'm definitely grateful that nothing sounded off or weird, haha... (but I don't think I can ever determine the difference between the newbie and veteran without some sort of comparison...)
Honestly, the names aren't bothering that much now that I can hear their pronunciation...but Esdeath...that's the only exception. "death" in her name somehow makes me dislike that name...
thanks for the compliment =P

And yes, apart from them omitting that scene it was yet again a pretty solid adaptation...But some of us now believe that they will be adding that scene on the next episode since it would still fit alright there (The episode will cover chapter 4 btw)

And yes, the animation was unique yet it seemed so right to me...Like it actually works regardless if there are some stills lol.

But yeah, I know what you mean in regards to VA's. Usually I'm the same but when you watch a lot of anime, you tend to remember how the more experienced VA's sound and most of the VA's that were casted were just PERFECT but what I like the most is that as of right now, every VA has done a great job imo

I just cant get past the goofy spelling of the names....It just annoys me to no end xD And Esdeath sounds so....Bleh. Esdese is way more kawaii and just overall sounds 1000 times better
VudisJul 17, 2014 11:48 AM
Jul 15, 2014 9:58 PM

Feb 2014
HiddenEL said:

Totally agreed on the animation. It fits the series perfectly, also loved the stills. I feel like it captures the intensity of the moment perfectly and they look really cool. I especially love it when they do it with the demon faces because I was wondering how they were going to capture that in the anime when I was reading the manga, but the stills capture it pretty well. Some of the demon faces coming up should look pretty cool.

And yes, the VAs all sound perfect. I was very scared before we got the first preview on how the VAs would sound (especially Tatsumi's since his VA is pretty new to voice acting), but they sound very good and they sound just like how I imagined them to sound.

Also yes, the name "Esdeath" is so stupid. I really hope they don't use that as her name. Esdese is so much cooler and sounds better as well.

And I'm almost convinced that infiltration scene will be in the beginning of next episode.
Jul 15, 2014 9:59 PM

May 2011
I don't find the names that strange though.
Jul 15, 2014 10:06 PM
May 2014
Me neither, I think all japanese names are unuasual anyways so the names don't really matter to me and I always forget them.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jul 16, 2014 12:14 AM

May 2012
Another great episodes. I like how they plan and execute corrupt people.

This season is probably one of the best season of all times. Too many great animes that deserves either 9/10 or 10/10. And Akame is one of these animes.
Jul 16, 2014 1:19 AM

Jan 2009
I don t like that each one of them has a different color theyre like pretty cures or power ranger
Jul 16, 2014 2:05 AM

Oct 2013
I like the story and the characters, great episode the OSTs are good too
Jul 16, 2014 6:24 AM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:
thanks for the compliment =P

And yes, apart from them omitting that scene it was yet again a pretty solid adaptation...But some of us now believe that they will be adding that scene on the next episode since it would still fit alright there (The episode will cover chapter 4 btw)

And yes, the animation was unique yet it seemed so right to me...Like it actually works regardless if there are some stills lol.

But yeah, I know what you mean in regards to VA's. Usually I'm the same but when you watch a lot of anime, you tend to remember how the more experienced VA's sound and most of the VA's that were casted were just PERFECT but what I like the most is that as of right now, every VA has done a great job imo

I just cant get past the goofy spelling of the names....It just annoys me to no end xD And Esdeath sounds so....Bleh. Esdese is way more kawaii and just overall sounds 1000 times better

Lol, thank you! I actually used MAL for a while, but never bothered to post...*cough* for certain reasons. And sorry for the late reply, I'm used to the forum automatically watching the post whenever you post in the thread, so I didn't notice it wasn't counted as watched. Or at least some sort of notification when you get quoted... I checked my mail and never saw new mails from MAL. >x<
Haha, it'll be interesting if they decided to put that scene in the next episode. It might be nice for anime-viewer to have some idea or concept of what Teigus are before they explain about them when that guy comes to the capital. *cough* Like that curse sign from Akame's attack in episode 1.
But...even if they don't, my heart will still be ready for what's to come.

LoomyTheBrew said:

Totally agreed on the animation. It fits the series perfectly, also loved the stills. I feel like it captures the intensity of the moment perfectly and they look really cool. I especially love it when they do it with the demon faces because I was wondering how they were going to capture that in the anime when I was reading the manga, but the stills capture it pretty well. Some of the demon faces coming up should look pretty cool.

And yes, the VAs all sound perfect. I was very scared before we got the first preview on how the VAs would sound (especially Tatsumi's since his VA is pretty new to voice acting), but they sound very good and they sound just like how I imagined them to sound.

Also yes, the name "Esdeath" is so stupid. I really hope they don't use that as her name. Esdese is so much cooler and sounds better as well.

And I'm almost convinced that infiltration scene will be in the beginning of next episode.

I like stills too. It really helps me appreciate the art, for I can never draw something like that. >.> I agree, the stills really captures the corruption of those with power in the Capital. The OST and the changes done to the voice...I like it a lot.
Tatsumi's VA definitely captures the shounen-ish (maybe optimistic as well?) and somewhat naive-ish traits of the main character.

Translating non-JP names in JP manga/anime to English is really annoying. There's like multiple ways to pronounce just one word...so you (at least I) can never be sure about the pronunciation unless you actually hear it.
VudisJul 17, 2014 11:49 AM
I couldn't complete Hunter x Hunter characters in Shironeko Project... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Jul 16, 2014 7:21 AM

Sep 2013
MINMAY- said:
I don t like that each one of them has a different color theyre like pretty cures or power ranger

Eh, they all bring about the color of blood so its fine in my book.
Jul 16, 2014 11:17 AM

Nov 2012
The beginning is pretty much boring. However, I am strongly looking forward to when Esdeath shows up. That is when I believe the show will will raise up.
Jul 16, 2014 1:49 PM

Oct 2013
SanaeSnake said:
The beginning is pretty much boring. However, I am strongly looking forward to when Esdeath shows up. That is when I believe the show will will raise up.

Yep, she really made this series more interesting, at least for me.
Jul 16, 2014 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
Getting the plot set up. Im surprised Tatsumi didn't have more hesitation and emotional trouble with his first assassination.
Jul 16, 2014 7:27 PM
May 2014
"Boss" is likable. Wasn't expecting that.

"Assassins of Justice" lolol.

"At this point, arrogance will only result in death." This needs to be said in so many shonen.

Wow that kill... Impressive. Liked the animation as well.
Jul 16, 2014 9:39 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HiddenEL said:

Lol, thank you! I actually used MAL for a while, but never bothered to post...*cough* for certain reasons. And sorry for the late reply, I'm used to the forum automatically watching the post whenever you post in the thread, so I didn't notice it wasn't counted as watched. Or at least some sort of notification when you get quoted... I checked my mail and never saw new mails from MAL. >x<
Haha, it'll be interesting if they decided to put that scene in the next episode. It might be nice for anime-viewer to have some idea or concept of what Teigus are before they explain about them when that guy comes to the capital. *cough* Like that curse sign from Akame's attack in episode 1.
But...even if they don't, my heart will still be ready for what's to come.
I didn't even know that MAL had a notification system lol....For a few weeks now I've been saying how I wish that it did because it would make all this replying and stuff so much more easiler to track xDD

Yeah, I can see them putting that scene in even more now because we get the explanation on Teigu's...Well you know lol, so it'd be a great transition :) Also, how do you feel about the opening? I've been listening to it for a while tonight and it grew on me lol...I mean, I never hated it to begin with, but now I like it a lot, especially the instrumental
Jul 17, 2014 5:36 AM

Apr 2014
Nothing new, but i havent been bored these first two episodes. Perhaps there might be some surprises in future. Certainly a decent way to pass 25 mins
Jul 17, 2014 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
tbh the characters are quite uninteresting for me.
Other than that I hope the MC changes his lame clothing
Jul 17, 2014 11:53 AM

Dec 2013
Finished the second episode at last. I gotta say, I was expecting a lot darker anime than what transpired in this episode. I know Tatsumi is suppose to get some training and to stay alive and all that jazz, but for some reason his "Assassin's of Justice" and his arrogant attitude when dealing with the mission really annoyed me to no end. You were duped and almost killed off in the first episode, show some seriousness about joining the Night Raid if that's what you really plan to do. For some reason the vibe I got from him before, during and after the mission was that he was half-assing it.

Yes we know he's got some skills, but that doesn't mean that he has to flaunt them all the time. Arrogance is what gets most people killed, and the way he was acting after going through all that shit in the last episode make me feel like he thinks that he's OP when he isn't. That attitude tends to get people killed. I don't know why, but I really want to see him taken down a peg or two because of it, but then again, that's just me.

The injustices that city wrought on it's citizen was quite despicable. I can totally get into the "hating the bad guys" state of mind, yet for some reason I get the feeling that their dialogue wasn't made hate-able enough. I would have loved it if the bad dude verbally just started taunting about abusing the fiancee of the victim and stuff, just to rile up Tatsumi even more. For some reason the bad dude didn't sound evil enough, if anyone catches my drift.

I was expecting a darker and more bleak series, and I guess I'm a bit disappointed that they decided to fill it up with all that comedic filler stuff. Ah well I can wait for the next episode to judge further. Still enjoyed it quite a bit.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 17, 2014 11:54 AM

Mar 2009
Thread cleaned.
Some baiting and spam removed.

Since I addressed the people defending the anime in my prior mod notice here's a reminder for the people who dislike the series.

You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion. While it's no problem to post something bad regarding the series I'd want you to note that continuatively rubbing it in doesn't make for any quality discussion.
Only 2 episodes (a 2cour show, mind you) are out. While you can certainly mention how unlikeable you find the generic characters (so far), keep in mind that there's a lot more source material and you've maybe had 10 minutes of screentime at most for each character.
VudisJul 17, 2014 12:04 PM
Jul 17, 2014 12:08 PM

Apr 2014
Stark700 said:
It's funny how Mein makes fun of Tatsumi tbh.

If you read the manga, then it even more hilarious. xD

Well so far the anime is doing the manga some justice. Hope it continues on to be like that.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Suzune-chanJul 17, 2014 12:25 PM
Jul 17, 2014 12:16 PM

Feb 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Finished the second episode at last. I gotta say, I was expecting a lot darker anime than what transpired in this episode. I know Tatsumi is suppose to get some training and to stay alive and all that jazz, but for some reason his "Assassin's of Justice" and his arrogant attitude when dealing with the mission really annoyed me to no end. You were duped and almost killed off in the first episode, show some seriousness about joining the Night Raid if that's what you really plan to do. For some reason the vibe I got from him before, during and after the mission was that he was half-assing it.

Yes we know he's got some skills, but that doesn't mean that he has to flaunt them all the time. Arrogance is what gets most people killed, and the way he was acting after going through all that shit in the last episode make me feel like he thinks that he's OP when he isn't. That attitude tends to get people killed. I don't know why, but I really want to see him taken down a peg or two because of it, but then again, that's just me.

The injustices that city wrought on it's citizen was quite despicable. I can totally get into the "hating the bad guys" state of mind, yet for some reason I get the feeling that their dialogue wasn't made hate-able enough. I would have loved it if the bad dude verbally just started taunting about abusing the fiancee of the victim and stuff, just to rile up Tatsumi even more. For some reason the bad dude didn't sound evil enough, if anyone catches my drift.

I was expecting a darker and more bleak series, and I guess I'm a bit disappointed that they decided to fill it up with all that comedic filler stuff. Ah well I can wait for the next episode to judge further. Still enjoyed it quite a bit.

These are fair impressions. Can't really argue with this because this is kind of what it appears to be in the beginning. I may not personally agree with you, but I get why you think that way. Also none of it is "filler," all the comedy was in the manga. Watch out when you use the word filler.

And the bold..... All I'm going to say to that is this: :)

Next episode, you're going to meet some horrible leaders of the nation and I mean, horrible! One of my most hated characters is being shown next episode. Absolutely disciple, but his character is actually very believable.

So all I can is say is just.... stick around for a while longer...
LoomyTheBrewJul 17, 2014 12:20 PM
Jul 17, 2014 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
if this is going to be fanservice and some comedy every episode, along with it trying to be deep, I don't think I'll like this series much. I'm pretty open to a lot of anime... but I feel like this show tries to get my feelings involved but they aren't. not sure if I'll watch the next ep.
Jul 17, 2014 6:36 PM

Mar 2010
The ecchi and the ecchi comedy is ruining this show. Was this supposed to be comedy? Well i am not laughing. i hoped something more developed, and not as in breast size and doing the same joke repeatedly. I hoped for a better storyline.

Dropped.
Jul 17, 2014 6:55 PM

May 2011
L-Ryoshi said:

It's to early to jump to conclusions. It's true that I didn't read the manga but it's said that this gonna get more serious.
Jul 17, 2014 7:03 PM

Jan 2014

i think i understood what akame ga kill means :I,maybe...
LoneWizzyJul 17, 2014 7:15 PM
Jul 18, 2014 3:38 AM

Jan 2014
useless fanservice -.-
Jul 18, 2014 9:37 AM

Apr 2013
still the sudden changes of tone from comedy to serious, now we add more fanservice aswell..

fight was cool

generic show with cool fights so far

and reading stuff from manga readers in this thread. might be worth giving the manga a try
Jul 18, 2014 10:15 AM
Mar 2010
Tokoya said:
Old_Raven said:
Im loving this more and more. Glad to see Tatsumi has the same mindset as I do when it comes to human trash. Also, Mamiko Noto plays Scheele (sp?) fucking awesome!
Schere* She's so kawaii and I loved her ever since I saw that book about "100 ways how to overcome being an airhead" lololol

And yes, I agree that her VA is just perfect and fits that character really well as you all will soon see :)

you do remember that in the manga she is
[spoiler]
killed by the crazy justice gitch that was a dirrct subordinate of Ogre that she coplitly idolize crazy bitch maybe will see her later on the next episode.
Jul 18, 2014 10:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HELLSATAN said:
Tokoya said:
Schere* She's so kawaii and I loved her ever since I saw that book about "100 ways how to overcome being an airhead" lololol

And yes, I agree that her VA is just perfect and fits that character really well as you all will soon see :)

you do remember that in the manga she is
[spoiler]
killed by the crazy justice gitch that was a dirrct subordinate of Ogre that she coplitly idolize crazy bitch maybe will see her later on the next episode.
Sighhhhhh

Jul 18, 2014 12:57 PM

May 2014
Why is it better than Magi though?
I think Magi's awesome except for some pacing issues
DejWoSWK said:
Enjoyable episode,if you do not take it seriously.
Yeah,it might not be exactly thought out,but still it is more enjoyable than Magi.

Really hoping we're gonna have more Bulat (What's his other name though?
He seems really cool!
ZoroZoldyckJul 18, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 18, 2014 1:01 PM

Apr 2008
ZoroZoldyck said:
Why is it better than Magi though?
I think Magi's awesome except for some pacing issues
DejWoSWK said:
Enjoyable episode,if you do not take it seriously.
Yeah,it might not be exactly thought out,but still it is more enjoyable than Magi.

First season went to shit after the Balbadd arc.
Jul 18, 2014 1:08 PM

May 2014
That's just the first season though, the second season made up for it :) and the manga's really good too

it has just what I like in anime, really nice character designs, nice comedy and a really interesting main character.
It's just my kind of show and I think Akame ga kill has some similarities

Jul 18, 2014 2:39 PM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:
I didn't even know that MAL had a notification system lol....For a few weeks now I've been saying how I wish that it did because it would make all this replying and stuff so much more easiler to track xDD

Yeah, I can see them putting that scene in even more now because we get the explanation on Teigu's...Well you know lol, so it'd be a great transition :) Also, how do you feel about the opening? I've been listening to it for a while tonight and it grew on me lol...I mean, I never hated it to begin with, but now I like it a lot, especially the instrumental

Ugh...I didn't notice there was a reply, let a lone new posts. ._. I'm really sorry for the late reply!
...Wait, then how do you track of the new reply to the thread you made a post to?
To tell you the truth the Opening songs from Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga Kill got my attention in a get go. (TG OP would stay as my fav OP from this season though. xD)
Watching the animation of the OP and listening to the song...it really made me nostalgic and a lot of memories from the manga came back to me...man, that was really painful. Even though it's painful...*cough* it really gets me excited for the stuff after the OP.
Jul 18, 2014 3:01 PM

May 2009
Lylaaz said:
The ecchi and the ecchi comedy is ruining this show. Was this supposed to be comedy? Well i am not laughing. i hoped something more developed, and not as in breast size and doing the same joke repeatedly. I hoped for a better storyline.

Dropped.

Haha, it only goes worse and worse into shock value later on.
Jul 18, 2014 3:45 PM

Jul 2014
There's barely any fanservice in these first 2 episodes and the entire series and when there is, it's pretty damn tame so I don't understand why people are complaining. You have one instance where Akame strips down, you know, to SWIM. Sure, they didn't have to show her in the water but its not that bad. The other moments involve Leone that are not technically fanservice but is her defining characteristic. People are going to notice that about her. Thats just how it is. Even then her breasts were brought up a total of only 3 times in these episodes.

Also, the comedy results from the interactions of the characters only. Its not over-top and there is a good balance of seriousness and comedy. The transitions could be handled better but I think its fine. This is the same kind of placement of comedic moments as in fmab and people generally don't have a problem with it.
Jul 18, 2014 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
za21 said:
There's barely any fanservice in these first 2 episodes and the entire series and when there is, it's pretty damn tame so I don't understand why people are complaining. You have one instance where Akame strips down, you know, to SWIM. Sure, they didn't have to show her in the water but its not that bad. The other moments involve Leone that are not technically fanservice but is her defining characteristic. People are going to notice that about her. Thats just how it is. Even then her breasts were brought up a total of only 3 times in these episodes.

Also, the comedy results from the interactions of the characters only. Its not over-top and there is a good balance of seriousness and comedy. The transitions could be handled better but I think its fine. This is the same kind of placement of comedic moments as in fmab and people generally don't have a problem with it.

Just ignore them, it's the same crowd that's been hating on this show since episode 1. Mostly SAO or SnK fans. Neither the anime nor the manga focus on fanservice. Sure there's a few parts here an there that have "fanservice" but it's not that common and it's never a focus. I swear people are getting ridiculous, someone was saying this had more fanservice than Fairy Tail on another topic. I mean fucking really?
FullmetalRaikouJul 19, 2014 7:37 AM
Jul 18, 2014 6:54 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HiddenEL said:

Ugh...I didn't notice there was a reply, let a lone new posts. ._. I'm really sorry for the late reply!
...Wait, then how do you track of the new reply to the thread you made a post to?
To tell you the truth the Opening songs from Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga Kill got my attention in a get go. (TG OP would stay as my fav OP from this season though. xD)
Watching the animation of the OP and listening to the song...it really made me nostalgic and a lot of memories from the manga came back to me...man, that was really painful. Even though it's painful...*cough* it really gets me excited for the stuff after the OP.
Haha, it's fine xD And I keep track of posts by just checking the thread every now and again =P

Lol nice, both openings are great....I liked Akame's from the beginning too but not as much as I do now xD Either way

My favorite opening of the season is without a doubt Hamatora's....I've listened to that song at least 20 times everyday lol...I even have the entire thing memorized xD

Don't remind me :( Someone today already made me remember something that happens to one of my favorite characters >.<
Jul 18, 2014 7:11 PM

Oct 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
za21 said:

Just ignore them, it's the same crowd that's been hating on this show since episode 1. Mostly SOA or SnK fans. Neither the anime nor the manga focus on fanservice. Sure there's a few parts here an there that have "fanservice" but it's not that common and it's never a focus. I swear people are getting ridiculous, someone was saying this had more fanservice than Fairy Tail on another topic. I mean fucking really?

SAO and snk fans? I'm finding this hard to believe.

Jul 18, 2014 8:13 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode!
At first, I thought Najenda was a boy. When I first saw him - rather her, I was falling in love with her. She somewhat looks like Ciel Phantomhive probably because of the eye patch. But when I saw his - I mean, her boobs... I'VE BEEN TROLLED. Trap.

I love the fight between Tatsumi and the villain. I'm glad the MC in this anime is not a wimpy. Kirito version 2. Akame in the end was sweet. The next episode is Tatsumi's training with Mine.

I understand why some of you keep complaining about the fanservice of this show. I'm not also a fan of fanservice, but it's not really the center of this show. I have to admit that it's also fun, but at the same time annoying, depending on how the execution of it. Don't take this show too seriously, because this anime is mixed of action and comedy. I'm a fan of those two genres, so I have no complains.

I'm nervous to watch an anime when my mother is with me in the bedroom. It's because sometimes there are unexpected moments, like fanservice, in a show that I watch and my mom will see it then question me suspiciously. Yeah.
Jul 18, 2014 8:17 PM

Jun 2013
za21 said:

This.
Jul 18, 2014 10:55 PM

May 2014
Good show so far. Seems like they're trying to mix a serious story with comedy and fanservice. And I like it. Just hoping that it doesn't turn into a Highschool of the Dead Remix.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2014

330 by PastUchiha98 »»
May 8, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

472 by PastUchiha98 »»
May 8, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1364 by vero231 »»
May 1, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.