Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 27, 2014 3:58 PM

Feb 2011
mikoshiba'S SO CUTE
AND OMOMOGMGOGM
DID U SAW THE
DUBSTEP
IGNTE?!?!
Jul 27, 2014 3:58 PM

Feb 2011
DUBSTEP IGNTE.
Jul 27, 2014 4:03 PM

Feb 2011
the otehr guy was so mean to haru ghr
Aug 4, 2014 12:05 AM
Aug 2013
Sousuke looks like a darker/evil Makoto and HE DOESN'T FIT THE GIRL NAME ON A BOY THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

armored side stroke is just wtf???

Ohohohoho GOU SHIPPERS!!!!! how will you handle this??? There are two Mikoshibas now!!!!
Aug 7, 2014 11:43 AM

Nov 2010
Makoto's little sis and bro are so adorable around Haruka and Rei

And Sousuke got the homodachi for Rin
That armored sidestroke was hilarious
Aug 13, 2014 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
Finally got around to watching this episode ... and DANG was it fun! Sousuke's so interesting! I wonder what's up with him and Haru? Nice that Rin's so cheerful now and having fun with everyone on his team :D
LOL muscle contest ... XD The race between Haru's team and Rin's was really fun to watch! Somehow the old captain's younger brother was there too ... and also liked Gou LOL XD Pretty intense with Rin and Rei facing off, as well as Sousuke and Haru ... not to mention him cornering him like that! :O
This show makes me ship everything XD Mostly Rin though :P
Next episode ... maybe Rei's being convinced to join the track team again or something? :O
Aug 22, 2014 5:50 AM
May 2014
WOW a ginger character, they're pretty rare :D

Sousuke seems like an intimidating opponent and he's taken a disliking to Haru, I'll look forward to how both of the new characters progress in the next few episodes ^_^

And I liked how Rei went against Rin ^^
Sep 25, 2014 10:20 AM

Jun 2011
3 things I loved in this episode,
- Sousuke, and his whole vibe, dangerously hot!
- The introduction of that little brother, haha, he's a cute one.
- Rin's UBER SEXY expression when he said "watch your back, you don't want to get bitten" to Rei, SOOOO SEXY, THAT FACIAL MUSCLE!

Those ^ made this episode significantly better than the first, imo.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 7, 2014 12:41 AM
May 2012
Tokoya said:

Shots fired lol

I'm loving the set up rivalries :'')

That ain't rivalry........That's love :O
I can't blame that guy. I mean, Gou is really cute :3
Fun episode~
Nov 17, 2014 12:23 AM

Jul 2013
So new conflict of interest arises between Haru-chan and Sousuke.I wonder what he means by Haru-chan getting in Rin-chan's way.Anyway I hope the Iwatobi Swim club can recruit some new members.It'd be kinda sad to see such effort go to waste and after they all graduate as third years leaving Rei-chan,the club sjuts down :(
Nov 24, 2014 1:25 PM

Jul 2013
So Sousuke is another rival for Haru who Haru beat again!

The Captain's little brother! He's exactly like him lol.
Feb 15, 2015 4:15 PM
Feb 2015
This episode was quite good actually. Packed in action. Again they were talking about promoting their club by walking naked throughout the school and they still have zero members. Sousuke happened to be better than I thought. Guys got a place to swim. What the heck was that opening event?

I hate that Sousuke when he pretends to be nice and out of the blue he's very unpleasant towards Haru. It was really not nice. He's a badass.

In the race I thought Haru is going to lose with this guy, but Iwatobi won. Yay!

Very good episode.
Feb 19, 2015 7:35 AM

Sep 2014
Nah , now those Transfers coming all the way.. Probably someone strong will join Iwatobi..

Sea Otter scene was great :P
Mar 26, 2015 6:48 AM

Aug 2014
Yamazaki-san is very good! I can't say how was ate the end of the race with Nanase-san, if was some distance between both at the final line... xD
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Mar 26, 2015 7:15 PM

Feb 2015
fuzza said:
Idk what's with all the love for Sousuke, but I don't really like him. Feels like he's getting in the way of Rin and Haru's bromance.

:cccc although I personally have a huge soft spot for Makoto and Haru.
Apr 7, 2015 4:46 PM

Jan 2015
WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS SOUSUKE THINK HE IS. I do not like him and he better not walk in there and ruin their love fest
Feb 13, 2016 8:44 PM

Apr 2015
Momotarou is definitely my favorite. He's so adorable! I didn't expect Seijuurou (or whatever his name is spelled) to have a younger brother.

I like the Rin in this season way better than the Rin in the last season.

Sousuke seems too overprotective of Rin. He's pretty scary and intimidating. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either.

I love the fact that Gou gave the most points to Rin. But in the end, Makoto still won.

Big Brother Butterfly? I like the nickname.

kstadtfeld said:
Nitori's high pitched voice is getting on my nerves now that he has more screen time, but he's an alright character.
This.
SadBiscuiitFeb 13, 2016 8:52 PM

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Feb 20, 2016 8:35 AM

Jun 2010
Omg, I must say that I adore Sousuke! He's cool and serious. I will have daydreams about him. :DD
The episode was good, but I find it extremely boring that everyone wants to race Haru. Been there, done that. So I wish to see something new.

I laughed so hard when Rin called all those little kids cute ~~<3
It was so adorable. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2016 12:41 PM

Mar 2012
that speedo is like the travelling jeans. it fits everyone and but looks so horrible.
Jul 6, 2017 11:19 PM

Jan 2013
I still don't understand Rin's haters.
It's impossible to not fall in love with his warmer side, I'm serious.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Nov 7, 2017 2:12 PM
Sep 2015
So we got introduced to the captain's little brother that swims backstroke.
Lol Makoto won the Muscle Contest, well that's normal 😁😄
Oct 21, 2018 6:54 AM

Aug 2017
Sousuke is pretty intimidating. It seems that he and Rin get along very well. Also, he doesn't like Haru.

In the other side, the club have to find a way to attract new members. I like the idea from this episode.

Seijuurou's younger brother is funny lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 27, 2019 7:26 PM

Jul 2016
I'm really glad to see how much Rin has grown since season 1.

And I also have to say that the OST used during the episode was pretty impressive. Seriously, the track used when Sousuke was approaching Haru was worthy of a fighting shounen anime, no joking.
Oct 23, 2019 4:02 PM

Jun 2014
Momotarou is quite skilled, and it looks like he'll be a permanent member of Samezuka.

Sousuke doesn't like Haru, and gave him a bit of a threat. It's quite obvious that Sousuke wants Rin all to himself. However, Haru still managed to beat Sousuke in that relay.

Aug 12, 2021 12:41 PM
Sep 2018
Very good episode. Sousuke is a good character, intriguing but he looks weird anyway.
Aug 13, 2021 8:35 AM

May 2019
That armored sidestroke though...
Mar 31, 2022 1:20 PM

Feb 2020
Haha. What a cute sea otter. x3

That armored sidestroke looked hilarious.

Sousuke is pretty intimidating guy..

The relay was quite amazing. Good job, everyone!
Jul 7, 2023 11:26 PM
Sep 2020
That was a good ep!

The animations and art was such high quality and smooth this ep, it was so satisfyingly to watch ! Love seeing more characters added with their own backstory they bring to the story ^^ Excited to see how their rivalry grows !! 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ
Jan 19, 4:21 PM

Oct 2017
Wow, Rin is slowly turning into a better person. The way he spoke to Nitori at the end of their relay, and with the guy they had join last minute, at first not trying to get him to join the team just then relay for a day and then to joining the team... Rin's growing :)

Also, that new transfer guy is interesting. He thinks Haru and the others are throwing Rin off course? I think Rin would be sadder if Haru and the crew weren't part of his life. Things are gonna get interesting, that's for sure...

Lastly, I feel bad that Iwatobi still has no new recruits! That's worrisome for the lifespan of their club!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2014

189 by hidenashi »»
Feb 9, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2014

125 by hidenashi »»
Feb 8, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

107 by hidenashi »»
Feb 5, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

113 by hidenashi »»
Feb 5, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2014

304 by hidenashi »»
Feb 3, 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.