Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 9, 2009 4:36 PM

Nov 2008
Paul said:
Akane ftw.

See why she failed to kill whats her face?

Senou cheated.

I didn't notice that. Natsuru, you naughty, naughty man...
Oct 9, 2009 5:11 PM

Mar 2009
Even better than the first!! I'm really enjoying this show it is LULZ!!! "On how to become stiff?" LOLOL!! It's kinda like a sexy Yuri-ish, Fate/Stay Night. Akane is great, one of my fav chars so far this season. I will definitely watch this to the end, one of the better series this fall...so far! And I like the similarities to Ranma 1/2...side-chicks name is Akane. She likes the main char, which transforms into a girl. And everyone else likes the main char!! A nice Ode to Ranma!!! Urahara Out!!
Oct 9, 2009 5:11 PM

Jul 2007
So... very.... lost....
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Oct 9, 2009 5:14 PM

Jul 2008
HoaRy said:
- Mizuki Nana appeared! xD

really?

-the shows pretty funny.anyone know where to read the novels?
and Sakura Looks The Same As Shirley Fenette. they're like twins to me.

one more thing -how do you pronounce Kampfer? especially the "A".
someone told me the "A" is pronounced the same as in "bad".

does the pronunciation change from german,swiss german and austrian german?

R_asukaOct 9, 2009 5:22 PM

Oct 9, 2009 5:28 PM

Jul 2008
dPsychc said:
The anime shall be nothing great. But it's fun
Oct 9, 2009 5:37 PM

Sep 2009
Yeah this anime is not really "good"....but it sure is funny to watch.

Haven't read the manga so I don't really know how much they skipped....doesn't really matter to me as long as the storyline gaps aren't extremely noticeable.
Oct 9, 2009 5:41 PM

Nov 2008
In other news, I am totally loving the ending theme. Looking forward to a full version of that!
Oct 9, 2009 6:35 PM

Oct 2009
Paul said:
Akane ftw.

See why she failed to kill whats her face?

Senou cheated.

Hahahahah! I should have noticed.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 9, 2009 6:44 PM

Oct 2009
I am really enjoying this anime. Delivers on the action, comedy, and the ecchi is great with no annoying fan service.

I love the reaction images from this anime, thought I'd share them :3

Cropped images.

Funny frames.

>.> 4chan
Oct 9, 2009 6:45 PM

Jul 2009
Knowledge about moderators from this ep:

_Apparently, moderators are a bunch of lucky b**tards who got hot gals like the Prez want to have their eyes set on her.

_They love to fool around with people's gender and for some reason, prefer girls more than boys. They also enjoy to see girls wrestling each other's guts out.

Conclusion:

_Gotta be careful to not post your gender, or consider yourself "Female" if you don't want to get "modded"

As for the Prez's question: "Why do Kampfer fight?", the answer should be obvious: "To let the manga running and to satisfy the weirdos who love watching girls wrestling".

And please pardon my stupidity, but what's the point of breaking the sprinkler already? I don't see how that is a good... "plan"? Oh yeah, and they call it "plan"... <_<
BitchMasterOct 9, 2009 6:54 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 9, 2009 6:48 PM

Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:

_Apparently, moderators are a bunch of lucky b**tards who got hot gals like the Prez want to have their eyes set on her.

_They love to fool around with people's gender and for some reason, prefer girls more than boys. They also enjoy to see girls wrestling each other's guts out.

Conclusion:

_Gotta be careful to not post your gender, or consider yourself "Female" if you don't want to get "modded"
Now i see why they use the word Moderators rofl, and they have a things for the half dead stuffed animal
Oct 9, 2009 6:55 PM

Oct 2009
Pearlsea said:
I am really enjoying this anime. Delivers on the action, comedy, and the ecchi is great with no annoying fan service.

I love the reaction images from this anime, thought I'd share them :3

Cropped images.

Funny frames.

>.> 4chan

Hey nice, most parts I liked especially one of Akane saying "Please be gentle" Hahahahah!

Oct 9, 2009 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Laevantein said:
BitchMaster said:

Conclusion:

Now i see why they use the word Moderators rofl, and they have a things for the half dead stuffed animal

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make sure to add it on the list XD

As a reward, you will get a free copy of my book "The horrible truth about Moderators" when it got published.

Oh, and don't forget to purposefully change your gender if you don't want to get modded, 'kay? But I doubt that they will be able to mod you, if they can still be conscious after gawking at your sexy avatar, that is ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 9, 2009 7:36 PM

Apr 2008
lols ... if like that in female form ... wat will happen about the male form .. dont need go school ?

Oct 9, 2009 8:20 PM

Sep 2008
Interesting nonetheless, but not as good as the first episode... depending.

I want 3rd episode ;-;
Oct 9, 2009 8:26 PM

Nov 2007
mmm ... he really should have come up with a different name for his girl side. he can be a man with akane and have some yuri with Sakura. win win situation. except if he changed back into a guy with sakura... that'd be awkward.
Oct 9, 2009 8:37 PM

Dec 2007
well episode 2 was nothing too special.
this anime in my opinion is just plain average and maybe even below average.
just hope that they will soon tell us why the Kamphers have to fight, i just cant get that question out of my mind.

i rate this episode also a 3/5 like i did the first episode.
hope the anime will get better soon. xD

i actually started to check the manga out, i already read 3 chapters and i could already see a pretty big difference, will read more later to see if this anime will get better (thats if they start following the manga more then they are rite now) xD
Oct 9, 2009 8:44 PM

Jul 2009
Yokurama said:

i actually started to check the manga out, i already read 3 chapters and i could already see a pretty big difference, will read more later to see if this anime will get better (thats if they start following the manga more then they are rite now) xD
Very different you should noticed the timeline when Shizuku first assault Akane and Natsuru in library..as Chinlamp said in the page 2..after you read 10 chapter you will see the gap
Oct 9, 2009 8:49 PM
Mar 2009
seishi-sama said:
chinlamp said:

See, the anime is based on Kampfer novels, not on Kampfer manga. And there's no guarantee the novels and the manga stories are identical.

Yes, but which is truer to the light novels? The anime or the manga? I'm seeing serious liberties being taken with the telling of the story.

BitchMaster said:
And please pardon my stupidity, but what's the point of breaking the sprinkler already? I don't see how that is a good... "plan"? Oh yeah, and they call it "plan"... <_<

This is what I was talking about, ok, I'll spoil the manga just a little by explaining the differences so that it can be seen why this was a good idea.

1) Originally they were fighting during school hours.
2) Originally they were fighting in a cluttered space, which meant Natsuru and Red were at the disadvantage because their weapons went in straight lines whereas the Prez's could cut corners and turn.
3) They ran to a place they thought was open due to renovations, but it turns out it was being used as storage.
4) They got boxed in.
5) Natsuru hit the sprinkler, triggering the sprinklers. (In the manga he does it without triggering the alarm by frying the sensor and bursting the pipe, but fire trucks are still seen later, so I don't know what's going on there).
6) Now the water throws off the Prez's aim and accuracy by making it slippery, as well as weighing down her swords.
7) She gets blind sided in the rain and taken down.

Yeah, big differences.

Oct 9, 2009 8:49 PM

Sep 2009
ive actually decided im going to stick with this series
its pretty entertaining and funny ^___^
Natsuru female form from now on?
sounds awesome to me :D

Oct 9, 2009 9:50 PM

Sep 2008
haha he ost his manliness to extinguish a rumor XD
i just love kaede, both of them
so sakura san do has something to do with the kampfer´s deshou?
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 9, 2009 10:16 PM

Sep 2009
Zero_r2 said:
haha he ost his manliness to extinguish a rumor XD

and I guess they assume no one is going to miss his male side lol...how sad.
Oct 9, 2009 10:16 PM

Mar 2008
orangehouse said:
lols ... if like that in female form ... wat will happen about the male form .. dont need go school ?
Exactly my thoughts. But around 3 seconds after having that question, I was like: "Well, whatever." Actually I would expect a lot more plot holes from a show like this.
Oct 10, 2009 12:19 AM

Jul 2009
Forever said:
orangehouse said:
Exactly my thoughts. But around 3 seconds after having that question, I was like: "Well, whatever." Actually I would expect a lot more plot holes from a show like this.
Natsuru is only becoming a fmale student for a while to give others the impression that this person really does exist. Its never said that he/she will be female from now on.
But then again, if you are deliberately looking for plot holes in a comedy like this, you are probably watching it the wrong way...
Oct 10, 2009 12:28 AM

Aug 2009
BitchMaster said:

Well, in the anime they changed it to distraction. The manga was way better with this. The activation of the sprinklers caused a lot of water to be pour down, and that slowed the incredible speed of the President's Schwert weapon (due to the water weighing down the chains and the weapon itself), thus leaving her open for an attack from Natsuru, who defeated her with a fireball. It's already answered, but I guess having another wouldn't hurt.

With that answered, I'd like to know how is Mikoto going to be introduced into the plot given with how they seriously rushed and skipped many parts from the manga.
Oct 10, 2009 12:33 AM
Feb 2009
It got better, at least. Those animals still disgust me though.
Oct 10, 2009 1:27 AM

May 2008
interesting episode but it wasnt that funny

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 10, 2009 1:28 AM
Feb 2009
w0w0w shes lez
Oct 10, 2009 1:32 AM

Jun 2009
Don't know how they do it, but this show makes me laugh my ass off. Hope, they'll keep it up that way.
Oct 10, 2009 1:35 AM

Jul 2008
pretty good episode, i feel sorry for the guy right now
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 10, 2009 1:47 AM

Oct 2009
AgressoR said:
Don't know how they do it, but this show makes me laugh my ass off. Hope, they'll keep it up that way.

Same thoughts too.

Oct 10, 2009 2:10 AM
Jul 2008
I would have to say, I liked the first episode better. It's still good though. And he is being transfared to the girl side, I didn't see that coming.
Oct 10, 2009 5:01 AM

Sep 2009
AgressoR said:

me too
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 10, 2009 9:17 AM

Oct 2009
Well... after watching this episode i didn't decide to drop it so... that's a good sign xD
I liked the seiyuu citations "You Yui Horie sound-a-like" lol
Oct 10, 2009 9:34 AM

Jul 2009
kage-bunshin said:
pretty good episode, i feel sorry for the guy right now
Yeah..it's quite shocking the girl he after was fallen in love with female Natsuru XD,
Oct 10, 2009 10:16 AM
Jan 2009
I'm enjoying this series:)
Oct 10, 2009 11:18 AM

Jul 2009
Oh God, win @ all the pics in the topic.
This episode was much better than the first one, although not nearly as good as the manga... But, as it's already said, the anime is based on the light novels, so I guess I can't really complain about that... They're still rushing it a bit, however.
Natsuru going to girls school... Can't wait for the next episode. ^^
Oct 10, 2009 11:20 AM

Aug 2009
Good episode of a promising series.
Oct 10, 2009 11:20 AM

Aug 2009
I know some people probably have noticed but... Preview has Maria-sama ga Miteru reference much? XD
Oct 10, 2009 11:21 AM

Aug 2009
Haha, pretty awesome episode. :D
Looking forward to episode 3~
Oct 10, 2009 1:42 PM

Oct 2008
A transfer student..

Is he stupid???

Oct 10, 2009 2:18 PM

Jul 2009
I'm loving this show more lol.

Akane's thoughts were funny lol
Oct 10, 2009 7:20 PM

Aug 2008
Pretty decent episode.

So, would it be gay if I find Natsuru to look quite attractive as a female? I'm starting to question myself for that.
Oct 10, 2009 8:10 PM
Jul 2009
LOL Akane. Really funny.

All I see is complaining....Nice to know that there's differences from the manga but I'm pretty sure it's an anime only thread. Sure it's different but damn if you hate it so much just drop it. It's not going to change now...
Oct 10, 2009 9:30 PM

Dec 2007
It was so hilarious, and I really liked it. Thus, I will continue Kampfer. All female characters are cute.
Oct 10, 2009 10:01 PM

Oct 2009
Refreshing show, no more ^^ I'll probably continue to watch it.
Oct 10, 2009 10:11 PM

Jun 2009
This show is hilarious :D
Oct 11, 2009 1:00 AM
Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
Arc_ said:

I lol'd.

Hahahahaahahah! Yeah this.
lol
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 11, 2009 2:40 AM

Jun 2008
Sure it's nothing new, but it does what it's supposed to be doing soooooo perfectly ! It's a hilarious show with nice action.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.