Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2014 10:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL, Mayumi's rage was delicious this episode :3

I'm glad to see Ritsu get home although well, her mood seems a bit muddy. Is it also just me or does she blush more than normal now? It was a cute series overall though imo. 8/10 for all the fun laughs. The cell phone pic of Ritsu was pretty imo.
Jun 19, 2014 11:43 AM

Nov 2007
LOL~ @ his imagination in the beginning.

Readers discriminating those "not so deep" readers (those who read magazine and mobile novels), and sempai girl being mad because that reminds her of the main guy. Seems like that megane guy is extremely interested in her. She was able to get out thanks to his text messages.

So there's a problem with friendship for megane girl. She's back to her original friends, though.

Plum alcohol and juice. Sempai got drunk because it was messed up with juice and alcohol. It gave her chance to talk about the ended friendship with that megane girl, and being blunt about him.

lol @ having fun with getting into his room.

It's nice that he finally got a way to call her.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 19, 2014 1:05 PM
May 2009
just came here to check the thread and got information from TSUBASALOVER COMMENT that DRUNK part was played.
from preview of EPISODE 11 i suspected that part was done in EPISODE 12 but that part is really funny and beautiful

so BOKURA WA MINNA KAWAISOU ENDS WITH one of the best SCENES HUH . i always thought how come JUICE can make you drunk but now its clear that it was mixed .

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN made demands in this EPISODE 12 . i am sure of it. GETTING into room is also related to HOME WORK .

CUTE FUNNY AND A BIT OF FEELINGS OF LOVE . must check this episode everyone and REST look for MANGA
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
Jun 19, 2014 4:56 PM

Apr 2012
The playboy became Usa halfway..

Singing ED in KTV...

5 minutes phone talk charging for 1000 yen...

Kana Hanazawa being Kana Hanazawa and not having the good end with mc even when she does become the main heroine.
*I guess another Angel Beats! (where kana ends up with mc) is gonna be hard to come by...

It took one f*cking season for them to exchange phone number?!!

Kind of an unique comedy based sol light romance series in that it doesn't have much two-sided romance. Personally the ending was unsatisfying.

6/10
bunny1ov3rJun 20, 2014 11:25 AM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 19, 2014 9:38 PM

Apr 2013
No romantic conclusion? Derp.
Jun 20, 2014 12:43 AM

Jan 2011
The whole show was Derp, so the ending fits.
Still, I wont call it a waste of time, it had its moments. But yea, something in the range of 7/10 is what I will probably give in the end.
If Mayumi and Shiro were the main characters, I think this could have easily been a solid 9/10.
Jun 20, 2014 1:38 PM
Aug 2011
I really don't get the hype with this one. Even after watching all episodes the massive popularity of this anime is a mystery. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind randomness, slice of life, cheesy romance etc, it doesn't have to be ambitious just as long it's fun, but this.. just goes way below all possible lowest minimum standards.
The girl looks like a boy and is an overwhelmingly boring cold fish, romance non-existent, setup pretends to be realistic taking the viewer for a gullible idiot, no plot, overly annoying side characters whose only purpose is to be annoying, overused cliches pushed to such extreme degrees it makes harem series look like literary masterpieces, especially noticeable during the cringeworthy "humor" moments, and don't even get me started on the protagonist who takes blandness up to completly new previously undiscovered dimensions.
Very, very weak in all aspects beside the animation quality.

Jun 20, 2014 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
Neizaru said:
I really don't get the hype with this one. Even after watching all episodes the massive popularity of this anime is a mystery. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind randomness, slice of life, cheesy romance etc, it doesn't have to be ambitious just as long it's fun, but this.. just goes way below all possible lowest minimum standards.
The girl looks like a boy and is an overwhelmingly boring cold fish, romance non-existent, setup pretends to be realistic taking the viewer for a gullible idiot, no plot, overly annoying side characters whose only purpose is to be annoying, overused cliches pushed to such extreme degrees it makes harem series look like literary masterpieces, especially noticeable during the cringeworthy "humor" moments, and don't even get me started on the protagonist who takes blandness up to completly new previously undiscovered dimensions.
Very, very weak in all aspects beside the animation quality.

Let me tell some facts straight , the people who like this anime find Mayumi and Sayaka funny . So , if you dont understand you have different tastes , meaning you shouldnt have watched this anime.
FluffyFleshJun 21, 2014 1:28 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 20, 2014 7:02 PM
Sep 2008
The ending was good and didn't differ too much with the manga. All in all a fun series, but the manga is better and I can't wait to see what kind of developments are going to happen.

Those who complain about the romance in this series: I think it's somewhat a pretex, the comedy is much more important. It's obvious from the beginning that things are going to proceed slowly. Read Maison Ikkoku and you'll understand there can be an excellent ending despite of the romance part of the story developing slowly ;)
pallokalaJun 20, 2014 7:07 PM
Jun 20, 2014 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Mayumi let Usa used her cell phone for five minutes talk which charging 1,000 yen.

Usa and Ritsu exchanged their cell phone numbers and email addresses.
removed-userJun 20, 2014 7:21 PM
Jun 20, 2014 7:23 PM

Apr 2012
i was hoping they would end up in a relationship at the end well if there is another season i hope they do
Jun 20, 2014 7:29 PM

Apr 2014
Usa's "fantasizing" /imagination of Ritsu being with other men and the guy was actually him makes it funny.
So Ritsu defended Usa about what was been said by Mitsui, I think she's kinda having a liking on Usa.

Drunk Ritsu was totally hilarious! When she says the word "Bitch" to Mayumi and Sayaka was totally a shock! It was really unexpected that Ritsu would be like that,But more importantly when she got drunk she finally says what was her impression about Usa and what she feels when someone discriminates Usa and also when Usa was with Hayashi.

So I think there's a little development between Usa and Ritsu at the ending but it was really slow all the way through/throughout.

I'll give this Anime 8/10 overall, If there would be a second season that would be good and I'll watch it... But I guess I should start reading the Manga too for now.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 20, 2014 7:33 PM

Jul 2012
Cute anime! x3
Usa and Kawai...woot~! x3 They are a really cute couple, I really liked this anime for them two. :3

ANYWAYS! Really slow RomCom.....I mean, not even a date between Kawai and Usa....well, at least they did get together.......
The only thing that made them....like....real close....was them exchanging addresses for their phones. :/ Meh.....
It was still cute! I especially loved the moments when Usa and Kawai were blushing either by themselves, or looking/talking at each other. x3

Overall, good romance and comedy anime, mostly comedy with a small touch of romance. :3
Jun 20, 2014 7:34 PM

May 2013
For a second I thought the scene in the beginning was real lol. Usa finally got her phone number and email address. I think this needs a second season.
Jun 20, 2014 7:39 PM

Feb 2014
They were this close of finding hentai manga LOL.

I was sure from the start that someone would be singing the opening, but that dude had an awful voice :(

I'd easily give this series a 9/10 because it's my favorite show this season!
Jun 20, 2014 7:45 PM

Jul 2010
Kawai loses her first friend!
Kawai getting drunk. Complaining then sulking ^^
That hunt in Usa's room. Shiro's stuff getting negative spot.
That box filled with twenty points!
Usa's passion while reading the book to be able to talk with Kawai.
To be able to exchange email and phone number. A major step for them. :D Both of them were so happy too!
Jun 20, 2014 7:49 PM

Sep 2013
Drunk Kawai is most Kawaii. I would have no qualms with this getting a second season.
Jun 20, 2014 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
Exchanged phone numbers, practically married already, huh?
Personally liked this anime up until the ending, because there was no ending, really.
If it wasn't the last episode I'd say this one was good, with a few funny moments :)
Jun 20, 2014 7:51 PM

Jan 2014
Loved this episode and this series, Its a perfect end to a perfect season 1 if you ask me. I really wish this had a 2nd season. 10/10 and it has cemented itself as my number 2 this season though its really a tie for number 1 with No Game No Life. I loved every second of this and laughed out loud in every single episode. Truly the best comedy this season and one of the best anime this season.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 20, 2014 7:59 PM

Mar 2013
Was overall meh.

all that buildup just for a fukn phone number.

i wouldnt watch a season 2 if this got one.
Jun 20, 2014 8:07 PM

May 2013
I was surprised it was Usa at start. So it was his imagination.
Ritsu was adorable being drunk. She spoke her mind that time.
Usa and Ritsu exchanged their phone numbers and their email address in the end at least.

I'm hoping for another season. It wouldn't be complete if it just ended like that. It's more of a comedy than romance. It has a bit of romance to say the least. I want a second season to somewhat balance the comedy and romance.
Anyway, this is a great series.
8/10
Jun 20, 2014 8:10 PM

Feb 2014
Just say you love her already! There better be a second season because I can't handle this.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
Shakespeare.
Jun 20, 2014 8:14 PM

Aug 2012
I'm glad Brains Base kept it toned town and didn't try and do anything too crazy for finale's sake. They probably adapted it to a tee all the way to the end like Blood Lad, which is what I like about them(though they're scaring me with Isshuukan Friends). I'd be lying if I said I was totally fine without a romantic conclusion, but it isn't like it doesn't fit. That's just the nature of the characters, and the message the story tries to get across. Usa's words said it all this episode. He really wants to be able to get deeper into her world, but he wants it to be natural. Being close to her is the ultimate goal, but forcing/rushing it defeats the purpose if it's genuine. It's a work in progress, but the payoff is already starting to show. It may not have been dramatic, conclusive payoff, but at least it was genuine, heartfelt payoff.

I need more scanlated manga, I'll definitely miss this one.
Jun 20, 2014 8:16 PM

Aug 2013
I don't think the romance between Usa and Kawai was ever the central element of this show so not having a conclusion to their story isn't really a big deal. To me, this show was all about the comedy and the misadventures of the housemates and I'm glad the story focused on it because that's where the show shined the most.

Every episode made me laugh, the cast was really likable not just because character A was cute or character B was sexy or character C was funny but because they actually remind me of people I've met in real life XD In short, they felt real and I wouldn't mind hanging out with people like them...except maybe Shiro, I have yet to meet someone who's a total M. Probably.

10/10. Didn't even hesitate to give that score lol.

(Wait what? Sumiko's VA is the same VA for Allen Walker?!)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 2011
It's just episode 12, can't see it as the end. Hidden gem of the season for me, didn't expect to enjoy it so much, it really 'clicked' with me (lol), so 9/10 from me for just that. I don't think it will get another season, hope I'm wrong. Second season and latest manga chapters in English would be perfect, need more kawaisou!

Jun 2013
That was a cute and sweet "ending". Usa finally got her phone number... only took him 12 episodes lol.

Sayaka still the best girl :)

8/10.
Jun 20, 2014 8:19 PM

Jun 2013
Man this is a heart warming anime with a solid ending (at least there was progress in their relationship). I wasn't expecting a romance/relationship ending from this type of anime because it would have been too escalated so I give this anime points for being true to itself just like the characters in the show. But I have to say it definitely deserves a sequel of some sort to give some closure on a good anime like this. Ritsu drunk is just another thing that simply makes her more Kawaii and I loved that she showed alot of emotions (especially as a Kuudere) and speaking her mind. I'm always voting for her in Saimoe if she gets in.

Seriously though, who is this beautiful creature?
Jun 20, 2014 8:49 PM

Oct 2010
Usa the sole reason Japanese birthrate so low fucking pussy. Either way i enjoyed the series.
Jun 20, 2014 8:52 PM

Jan 2012
Expected them to have more of a romantic end but Usa was still a wimp at the end though he did grow enough balls to ask Senpai her number... but that's it, no good romantic/comedic end unlike what "Engaged to the unknown" did.. but it's definitely better than a reset comedic end like what Nourin did... 8/10. Not the best, but definitely not the worst.
Jun 20, 2014 8:53 PM

Jan 2008
Ritsu is just too adorable.

It's over already? I want more dammit! Give us a second season! Looks like I'll be reading the manga.
Jun 20, 2014 8:56 PM
Jun 2014
Noooo! How can this amazing anime ended too quickly? I'm gonna miss Ritsu kawaii moment a lot after this. I give 9.5/10 without a doubt. Simply one of the best anime for this season.
Jun 20, 2014 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
When was this confirmed to have 12 eps? I swear it said "?" yesterday. Oh well, time to go watch the last ep. I hope this gets a season 2.

That was definitely the best ep. 2 funny and 2 cute.
Sol_OuJun 20, 2014 9:21 PM
Jun 20, 2014 8:58 PM

Sep 2013
That scared me for a minute.

"I don't even want to fantasize her with another guy!" I totally understand that.

He's petting her :o If Usa walked in right then he would of been socked, nrm that dude would be dead if Usa walked in on the next part :P

That walking home scene was pretty heavy and then came Mayumi :P

"I'm truly glad... that you're so petty." HA!

Taking notes, now that's perseverance.

Drunk Ricchan >:D

"She's sulking. What's this adorable creature?" It's a drunk Ricchan >:3

"What happened to looking for snacks?!" Lol I wonder if he was hiding something ;3 What was with the mom cat and her kittens though?

Uh-oh a 20 points box XD

Beautiful smile and then the giggles :) Lol at her hands after :P

A huge step forward!

Amazing ending episode, more now!!!! Actually I'll wait so that the source material for the source material to get enough for another season. Definitely my favorite of the season.
Jun 20, 2014 8:59 PM

Aug 2012
Overall really fun and enjoyable series. Hoping for that season 2.
Jun 20, 2014 9:03 PM

Nov 2012
Loved this anime *_* Easily my favorite this season! I was hoping for more development on their relationship this episode though, but it was still worth watching. Hopefully it'll get a second season, does anyone know how popular this serie got?
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Jun 20, 2014 9:08 PM

Oct 2012
that new 'friend' girl is really annoying... >:(

wish there was more lol. their relationship only got as far as exchanging phone numbers...

overall great anime series. it was really adorable and funny. i enjoyed every episode~ usa-kun is so cute xD
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Jun 20, 2014 9:22 PM
Jun 2011
FatefulLove said:
Kawai loses her first friend!
Kawai getting drunk. Complaining then sulking ^^
That hunt in Usa's room. Shiro's stuff getting negative spot.
That box filled with twenty points!
Usa's passion while reading the book to be able to talk with Kawai.
To be able to exchange email and phone number. A major step for them. :D Both of them were so happy too!

Sometimes you have to appreciate the little things.
I was with a girl like that for a long time.
We grew up together, I adore her to this day, much to my girlfriend's mixed feelings.
She just knows that I won't do anything and neither will she.

Good boy Usa, you won by not treating the girl like a piece of meat.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Jun 20, 2014 9:32 PM
Oct 2010
Personally I felt this drama came in a bit too late, would have been better if it came earlier and they bonded a little more before the end. I gave it a 7/10 overall because I still enjoyed it, and unlike many people, I was satisfied with the ending. Small victories are still victories, and given the type of girl that she was portrayed to be he has pretty much reached further than anyone else.
Jun 20, 2014 9:36 PM

Jul 2013
Kind of disappointed that the romance of it is too damn slow, but eh I considered this a good ending. Wow I thought they exchange phone numbers from the earlier episodes, so now they exchange it at the end...

Ritsu's friend was just made a mistake of distancing herself from Ritsu, though I guess she wants to be alone to spend more time with her books. Well she is cute when she is on chibi form and on drunk mode XD. Looks like she is happy that Usa is there to make her smile and spend time with.

8/10, the Kawai Complex characters were likable, and the art and animation were vividly appealing, but the romance of it was pretty slow. needs a season 2 of this :D.

Jun 20, 2014 9:50 PM

Oct 2010
It's over. :(

9/10
Jun 20, 2014 10:16 PM

Apr 2011
Once again another good anime that didn't decide to wrap things up making it meh. Not sure if there's a second season but they ruined it with that mediocre ending.

=-=
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2014 10:27 PM

Dec 2012
Ritsu so cute when drunk . Was expecting Ritsu to tell Usa that she's jealous of Hayashi but it didn't happen xD.

I guess they did make the ending easier for possible season 2.
Jun 20, 2014 10:29 PM
Jun 2014
LOL...people expecting some kind of momentous leap in their relationship,just don't get it. The writer will likely string the audience along by giving you small little advances in their relationship. This will end in typical romcom fashion, with a very vague conclusion, or something even more unsatisfying.

The real beauty of this show lies within the whole 'family' aspect' between the roomates. You get the feel that even though it can be deemed a dysfunctional family, the roomates actually care for one other. Mayumi and Sayako can be cruel at times, but they kind of treat Usa like older sisters would. Shiro plays the role of the creepy uncle, with Sumiko being the mother figure. It would be nice to see the relationships between the tenants grow even further with Usa, as he learns more about them.
Jun 20, 2014 10:32 PM
Jun 2008
... they end it on a phone number exchange...

I WANT SEASON 2 DAMNIT

This show makes me happy it cant end here it CANT!
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Jun 20, 2014 10:32 PM

Mar 2008
Drunk Ritsu was so damn cute. Dear Japanland, Second season right now. That wasn't even really an ending.
Jun 20, 2014 10:50 PM

May 2010
very overhyped show on mal. it wont get anything past 5/10 from me.

got very boring very quickly, the humor is just not my thing,the art and animation is nice,not much real romance..just lots of blushing..fuck every is blushing..even granny!
Jun 20, 2014 10:53 PM

May 2012
Drunk Ri-chan is so cute.

Found the ending to be really good. I felt like Usa went up a level with the exchange of the phone numbers. If they just fell in love it would have been over the top.

8/10. Hope to see a season two.
Jun 20, 2014 10:59 PM

Mar 2013
It took him 12 episodes just to ask for her damn number, what a loser.
8/10
Jun 20, 2014 11:06 PM

Nov 2012
DON'T END PLEASE DON'T END!!! T_T

straggy said:
It took him 12 episodes just to ask for her damn number, what a loser.
8/10

Lol!
Jun 20, 2014 11:06 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty good anime, loved the character development of Usa and Ritsu but that ending just ruined it. There better be a second season for this.

7/10
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

83 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

163 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

120 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.