Forum Settings
Forums

Episode 1 so good but the rest irritating ...

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 11, 2014 4:58 PM

Apr 2011
Shomix said:
i think some season 2 animes ruined whole anime series .... EXAMPLE , what you guys think about ,, INFINITE STRATOS 2 ,, :DDDDDDDD

Chuunibyou season 2 fits this I think. Biggest disappointment ever.

Also Captain Earth had a really nice first episode, and then went to hell.
Jun 11, 2014 5:51 PM

Dec 2012
I felt this way about Kamisama no Memochou... The first episode was interesting, and the case they were trying to figure out kept me thinking, and I didn't expect the ending of it either.

But, the quality went down, the cases/mysteries became boring and predictable, and they couldn't live up to the first one, which is a pity.

I did enjoy it still somewhat, but it had a lot of potential to be something interesting and great, but the momentum slowed down considerably... I liked the ending though, it was nice. =^-^=
Jun 12, 2014 2:51 AM

Jan 2013
i don't know why they riun some shows ... sometimes simple things are best ... when people try to force some kind of plot or twists , it makes show less enjoyable ...
Jun 15, 2014 1:45 AM
Feb 2014
Shomix said:
i don't know why they riun some shows ... sometimes simple things are best ... when people try to force some kind of plot or twists , it makes show less enjoyable ...

*cough cough* Mirai Nikki *cough*
(Haven't finished watching, but my brother told me about some crazy stuff coming from that show)
Jun 15, 2014 2:03 AM

Oct 2012
Well in most cases it's a strong beginning episodes, then as the show goes down it starts to weaken.

It's pretty sad, yeah. Kinda shows how lazy some of these producers get.
Jun 15, 2014 8:49 AM

Jan 2013
MC-sama said:
Well in most cases it's a strong beginning episodes, then as the show goes down it starts to weaken.

It's pretty sad, yeah. Kinda shows how lazy some of these producers get.

+1
Jun 15, 2014 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
Only show's to me that was good then just failed was Accel World and Samurai Deeper Kyo.
Jun 15, 2014 10:23 AM

Jan 2013
i never watched accel world , dnt like when mc is fat nerd ugly son of a biatch :D
Jun 15, 2014 10:55 AM

May 2009
Accel World. I didn't mind the fat protagonist, but the whole VR thing was handled better in SAO, and even that show started sucking halfway through.

Mahou Sensou. Solid first episode, but boy, did it go downhill after that. No wonder the author wasn't impressed with the adaptation.

Golden Time. I didn't mind so much Ghost Banri as I did the main characters themselves. Banri was a spineless coward and Kokou was annoying as fuck. How I ever managed to hold out as long as I have is still a mystery to me.

Kyoukai no Kanata., Not even KyoAni's magic could save this failure of a show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2014 9:43 AM

Jan 2013
mekakucity actors ... man such a bad show , if it didnt have such big fan base ( i heard of some project behind this anime ) it would suck ... animation very low , plot confusing , 2 many MC , i thought red one number 7 ( cnt remember his name) was protagonist , but when i saw him only in 2 episodes out of 8 i watched , just a very sad anime
Jun 17, 2014 10:04 AM

Oct 2013
Date a Live- I thought it was gonna be some cool battle anime. Then it turned out to be a stupid dating anime with a generic MC and noodles raping those mecha girls.

Ao no Exorcist- Had an interesting first two episodes. The rest were just boring.

Sword Art Online- No explaination needed.

Guilty Crown- Like Date a Live, I thought this was gonna be a cool action anime with a lot fighting. The art was good. The music was good. Then it turned into a show full of plotholes and the fight scenes were too short with Shu just one hitting the oppenents.
Jun 17, 2014 10:14 AM

Jan 2014
I know I'm going to get hate on for this but the a little of the first half and majority second half of Shingeki no Kyojin sucked to me. The set up for the beginning of SnK had an amazing build up but I didn't like the idea of Eren
. I also didn't care for so much of the characters besides Armin and Jean who had some good development. Also am I the only one who think the titans all of a sudden became retarded?

Jun 17, 2014 10:20 AM

Nov 2012
Shomix said:
mekakucity actors ... man such a bad show , if it didnt have such big fan base ( i heard of some project behind this anime ) it would suck ... animation very low , plot confusing , 2 many MC , i thought red one number 7 ( cnt remember his name) was protagonist , but when i saw him only in 2 episodes out of 8 i watched , just a very sad anime

Similar to how I feel on the show. It IS very very confusing, and its hard for me to remember what happened in previous episodes when a new one airs every week for whatever reason. Since it jumps around so much its hard for me to connect to the characters for the most part. I've already watched so much of it though, I'll still finish the anime and see what happens since its not so long I suppose.
Jun 17, 2014 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
AkatsukiWolf said:
I know I'm going to get hate on for this but the a little of the first half and majority second half of Shingeki no Kyojin sucked to me. The set up for the beginning of SnK had an amazing build up but I didn't like the idea of Eren
. I also didn't care for so much of the characters besides Armin and Jean who had some good development. Also am I the only one who think the titans all of a sudden became retarded?

The titans were always retarded. What did you think you were watching?
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 17, 2014 11:35 AM

Jul 2012
midnightblade said:
Shomix said:

Similar to how I feel on the show. It IS very very confusing, and its hard for me to remember what happened in previous episodes when a new one airs every week for whatever reason. Since it jumps around so much its hard for me to connect to the characters for the most part. I've already watched so much of it though, I'll still finish the anime and see what happens since its not so long I suppose.

Same. I might leave this show till it's finished airing and then marathon the remaining episodes together :/
Jun 17, 2014 12:46 PM

Jan 2013
midnightblade said:
Shomix said:

mayukachan said:
midnightblade said:

Same. I might leave this show till it's finished airing and then marathon the remaining episodes together :/

Im glad i didnt got any hate from you guys , and im glad you understand how i feel <3 if they just put that red guy as mc ( or as i call him number 7) and made it less confusing it could be great anime , it has nice plot , but its just 2 much to grasp ...
Jun 17, 2014 12:48 PM

Jan 2013
RedRoseFring said:
AkatsukiWolf said:

I feel the same , its great anime , but in 2 part of series it got boring ... i dnt mind eren being titan , but to find out there are others who can transform made it boring , if he was only one it would be interesting ... first half on anime was epic , but last few episodes were plain boring ... i mean wasnt eren goal to check that basement
Jun 17, 2014 1:06 PM

Jan 2012
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil i guess... Opening episode was action packed, diverse characters, actual designed male character that got more than 10 second screen time. And then the next episode just ends up being the same dumb opposite universe where All the hard work is done by sporty cutesy dutesy sounding females, and the males are the Feminist's that want equal rights, and more screen time

Show felt like a Poor man's witch hunter robin.
Jun 17, 2014 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
RedRoseFring said:
AkatsukiWolf said:

Weren't they supposed to be ya know horrifying? I felt the ones in the second season were just plain stupid.

Jun 17, 2014 1:08 PM

Oct 2013
evangelion
Jun 17, 2014 1:21 PM

Jul 2013
blue exorcist- the 1st episode was awesome and then the rest of the show became all filler with no character development from the mc

anohana- the beginning of the show was interesting and made me curious to figure out where it was going but then the characters spent at least 6 episodes trying to figure out something that could have been figured out in 1 episode

c the money of soul and possibility control- the 1st episode set up a cool premise but then the mc ended up being a wimp with hardly any characterization. also, it was difficult to sympathize with the other characters. the show ended up being a jumbled mess

danganronpa- interesting 1st episode and then there was pink blood

deadman wonderland- 5 minutes into the show and it was solid. the red man's appearance was terrifying too. the rest of the show was gore without plot development and unanswered questions

hamatora- the premise was neat but then the rest of the show was filler except for 1 brilliant plot twist after which there were more fillers

tonari no kaibutsukun- crazy 1st episode but the rest of the show was the characters being confused
Jun 20, 2014 4:43 PM

Jan 2013
log horizon ( rip off of SAO) ... dnt like something thats like same thing as other anime
Jun 20, 2014 5:08 PM
May 2014
Shomix said:
log horizon ( rip off of SAO) ... dnt like something thats like same thing as other anime

There is a limit to ignorance. And it didn't even have to do anything with the topic. And you're the TC..
Jun 20, 2014 5:11 PM

May 2012
Attack on Titan- Nice introduction to the setting, situation and the world etc. But then, become generic shounen with cliches.
Jun 20, 2014 7:12 PM

Mar 2014
Shomix said:

well then they both technically copied off .//Hack =3=
Jun 20, 2014 7:25 PM

Sep 2012
Kotoura-san.

It went from so good to so bad after the first 10 minutes.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jun 20, 2014 9:58 PM

Sep 2013
Shomix said:

>talking shit about Log Horizon
Jun 21, 2014 3:21 PM

Jan 2013
log horizon has worst mc ever ... so ugly -.- :D
Jun 23, 2014 8:26 AM
Feb 2014
asume5 said:
Shomix said:

>talking shit about Log Horizon

Log Horizon > Sword Art Online
All other arguments are invalid.
Jun 23, 2014 8:31 AM

Sep 2011
bait status: taken

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 23, 2014 8:35 AM
May 2009
Flume said:
Kalypze said:
Arcana Famiglia really pissed me off a lot. The first episode set up a pretty interesting premise.

Had I known it was based on a game for girls beforehand, I wouldn't have had such high hopes for it, lol.

I immediately thought of Arcana Famiglia as well! God that show made me mad, especially that ending. I liked the cast of characters, the mafia setting and the tarot card powers were fairly interesting. What a waste...

You thought the first episode was good? To be honest, now that you guys have mentioned it, I have no idea what the rest of the show was about, I only have a few scenes from the first episode in my head.
Jun 23, 2014 8:36 AM

Jan 2014
I'd have to go with Hyouka. The first arc (think it was about 5 episodes) was really good, easily a 10 for me. The rest of the show wasn't bad but wasn't anywhere near as good as it started out, kind of a bummer
Jun 23, 2014 8:42 AM

Sep 2011
gombo said:
I'd have to go with Hyouka. The first arc (think it was about 5 episodes) was really good, easily a 10 for me. The rest of the show wasn't bad but wasn't anywhere near as good as it started out, kind of a bummer
I agree with that sentiment but i think i felt more negatively about it than you. I do generally think hyouka ended up being a bad show because it simply lost its personality as it went on and the bland 1 note characters and uninteresting mysteries couldn't carry it. Which is a shame cause if the show was up to par with the first arc then it could has been a really stand out series.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which real life underdog story would you like to see getting an anime adaptation the most?

Lincompoop - 38 minutes ago

2 by Morningstar991 »»
8 minutes ago

» Most Disappointing "Good" Shows

Treatise - Yesterday

38 by ryzxgum »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you think secondary rival is more interesting than main rival?

m_alhafidz - 10 hours ago

8 by Fringilla_Vigo »»
9 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1135 by Mr_Duke_ »»
10 minutes ago

» Is anime too mainstream? ( 1 2 )

SimplyBrazen - Sep 18

75 by TheeAnimeGod »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.