Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2014 10:43 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm somewhat surprised that Hayashi came back. I mean, she was present before and my impressions of her wasn't impressive with her nature.

Still, I really liked the humor of this episode. Chinatsu came as well. Mayumi and her suggestions never cease to amuse me though. For a little girl, I find Chinatsu's knowledge about relationships and stuff to be...well, quite something.
Jun 5, 2014 11:25 AM

Nov 2007
Novel reading before going to work, so he's all sweaty with that uniform. lol... Nice to have books in the shop. lol~ it was that car instead!!

That girl felt guilty and wanted to apologize to the main guy. So she likes him, but somehow named him weird nickname. lol @ her change of heart so fast, to that megane coworker of his. Sempai girl is somewhat being jealous from hearing that girl's name, who is also book lover.

Playing with little girl on mud dango while talking about date. So even little girl can see his feeling, and is so blunt.

Friend of sempai girl comes.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 7, 2014 2:17 AM
May 2009
CHINATSU is MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN friend >> lot of interactions

HAYASHI CHAN likes USA KUN

MAYUMI SAN played well with HAYASHI CHAN and SAYAKA entered it the conversation too.

in manga or anime YOUNG CHILDREN are shown always mature and quite understandable of relationships >>> CHINATSU CHAN here

and these young children do lot of good things >>> EXPECT THE SAME FROM CHINATSU CHAN.
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
Jun 7, 2014 10:29 AM
Feb 2014
I know I shouldn't be complaining but it's been 2 days and the English subbed version still hasn't come out... Argh... I'd been looking forward to this episode for days xp...

Meh... patience...
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jun 7, 2014 11:25 AM

Apr 2012
Duri1n said:
I know I shouldn't be complaining but it's been 2 days and the English subbed version still hasn't come out... Argh... I'd been looking forward to this episode for days xp...

Meh... patience...
same here, commie usually has the subs out really quick so it's honestly kind of frustrating when i already expect it to be subbed and it's not. nothing we can do about it though D:
"I’m just watching a bad dream I never wake up from."
Jun 7, 2014 12:15 PM

Mar 2013
So Hayashi came back huh... I'm glad she apologized at least. Acting that way to someone who once cared for you, kinda ungrateful.
Was... Ritsu jealous? Oh my, she's just too cute. The type of girl I would fall for.
Lol Chinatsu, she clearly knows how to handle herself.
Cute episode!
Jun 7, 2014 6:42 PM

Nov 2011
good to see that Hayashi thanked and apologized for being an ass in the previous episode
Kawai senpai is a little jealous of Hayashi, cute >w<

only raws are up so far, seems like no-one bothered to sub it yet

they're probably too busy with exams or w/e
they didn't even sub Escha & Logy yet (and probably a few other series too)
edit: wtf those were just subtitle files (read: text files), which is perfectly legal. i didn't provide nor ask link to download or stream anime. it's like the mod didn't even bother checking the links. well w/e
edit2: we can't mention subbing groups in discussions, yet one of the core functionalities of this site is to specify which subbing group you prefer... quite a paradox aint' it?
edit3: and i didn't double-post. stop making up stuff. thanks

Mod Edit: Several posts regarding location of subs removed. Links removed. This created a double post which has been combined. Do not ask for or provide links to streaming sites or downloads.
DreamingBeatsJun 8, 2014 12:53 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 7, 2014 7:31 PM
Jun 2013
DreamingBeats said:
they're probably too busy with exams or w/e
they didn't even sub Escha & Logy yet (and probably a few other series too)

thanks for the update - have been waiting and searching endlessly for the past 2 days thinking that maybe it's just my region lol
rodacJun 7, 2014 11:46 PM
Jun 7, 2014 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
i love seeing kawai-senpai jealous and the S girl is back to make me laugh
Jun 7, 2014 8:49 PM
Apr 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm somewhat surprised that Hayashi came back. I mean, she was present before and my impressions of her wasn't impressive with her nature.

Still, I really liked the humor of this episode. Chinatsu came as well. Mayumi and her suggestions never cease to amuse me though. For a little girl, I find Chinatsu's knowledge about relationships and stuff to be...well, quite something.

No one said fitting in was easy. But Hayashi did come back with an apology.
Weather or not she meant it(looked like it) is the point. On a side note I fell in love with Mayumi. Her personality and her tendency to make me want to tease her when she talks erotic.
Jun 7, 2014 9:10 PM

Sep 2013
Lol at Shiro's vehicle, although it suits his M nature :P

"Usa-kun's Freak Show powers have evolved." He wouldn't want to hear that, but it's true XD

Don't cry with heavy makeup or else :3

I knew those 2 would get along ;)

Sayaka's stare says it all.

Chinatsu's shirt, "pitty mode" lawl

Mud balls?

Chinatsu is totally bringing Usa's feelings out to Ritsu's atention. Damn she's stubborn, but Ritsu got a bit jealous ;)

She would call the police on Mayumi :P

Lol Usa at the end XD

The previews for this anime are always so funny :D
Jun 7, 2014 9:43 PM

Jun 2013
Yet another heart warming episode. Good job sadist kid you developing the love plot we need people like you in other romance animes in the future.
Jun 7, 2014 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
Usa read a novel before going to work..lol at how he got misunderstood for reading an erotic novel.

Lol at Shiro's vehicle...it was a wooden cart instead of a car.
Jun 7, 2014 10:15 PM

Aug 2013
Oh nice Shiro has a car? He's actually not tht usele-- *car passes by* Oh a cart. LOL!

The ball rolling conversation between Chinatsu and Mayumi was hilarious XD! Of course Chinatsu didn't get what Mayumi actually meant but goodness I wouldn't even think of saying those stuff to a kid LOL!

Hayashi and the weird spirit dude from the cafe? Who said weirdos can't catch a break :p
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 7, 2014 10:19 PM

Nov 2011
xchee said:
Oh nice Shiro has a car? He's actually not tht usele-- *car passes by* Oh a cart. LOL!

The ball rolling conversation between Chinatsu and Mayumi was hilarious XD! Of course Chinatsu didn't get what Mayumi actually meant but goodness I wouldn't even think of saying those stuff to a kid LOL!

Hayashi and the weird spirit dude from the cafe? Who said weirdos can't catch a break :p

lol that part where the car simply passed by and Shiro comes with a cart was hilarious xP
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Jun 7, 2014 10:25 PM

May 2014
i really enjoyed the episode- im just hoping that it's not going to be another one where the romance is left open. i want a bit of closure at the end( 2 episodes to go! ahhhhhhhhh noooo)

has the Manga finished?or is it ongoing/ is it worth reading?

but yeah, its a friggin amazing show(favourite anime)
i have a thing for school anime that revolve around living in a complex.
When people see good they expect good, and i don't want to live up to anyone's expectations.
Jun 7, 2014 10:30 PM

Aug 2012
Lol Shiro has a car, pulls up with a cart.
Jun 7, 2014 10:39 PM

Nov 2011
PhysiquedParrot said:
i really enjoyed the episode- im just hoping that it's not going to be another one where the romance is left open. i want a bit of closure at the end( 2 episodes to go! ahhhhhhhhh noooo)

has the Manga finished?or is it ongoing/ is it worth reading?

but yeah, its a friggin amazing show(favourite anime)
i have a thing for school anime that revolve around living in a complex.

i'm thinking (rather hoping) they'll get together as a couple in the last episode

Jun 7, 2014 11:30 PM

May 2013
Hayashi came back. Good that she apologized to Usa. The second half of the episode was funny. Shirosaki sent flying by Mayumi was hilarious.
Jun 7, 2014 11:32 PM

Jul 2013
So Hayashi came back and regret herself for being mean to Usa, although Usa is just too nice to her. Wow, Chinatsu is pretty smart when it comes to teenage romance themes, and making Ritsu uncomfortable when it comes to Usa. Guess she went to far, and Ritsu became a little mad at Usa.

Shiro scenes are always so freaking funny XD. Even though Mayumi's scenes were pretty funny, I felt bad for her that she doesn't have any luck in herself.

Jun 8, 2014 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
I really hope before the series ends that there will be an establishment that Usa has deep feelings for Ritsu cause it feels like it's being dragged on for too long. Nice to see that Ritsu has some emotion being displayed in regards to relationships.
Jun 8, 2014 12:15 AM

Oct 2013
I love how this show constantly makes a habit of breaking the fourth wall. Especially Usa's line: "You're going to get this show pulled of the air" etc. in the preview.

Mayumi's sexual innuendos will be the death of me. And Usa's innocent desire even to just be near Ritsu is beyond cute, god damn.
Jun 8, 2014 12:17 AM

Jul 2010
Mayumi is 2pervert4me.jpg
I didn't really like the gags this episode around, also I wonder when the drama will strike, if will ever strike of course.
Jun 8, 2014 12:43 AM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Chinatsu made Ritsu more conscious of Usa.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 1:25 AM

Dec 2011
Usa and his cool outfit once again.

His colleagues sure are fun XD.

That's some painful vehicle Shiro-san has there lol.

Lol, Ghost Whisperer Hayashi-san is back XD.

Yeah... Hayashi has found a new crush lol.

Ritsu sure is jealous now XD.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jun 8, 2014 1:52 AM

Jun 2013
Sadist Chinatsu totally reminds me of yuru yuri chinatsu
Jun 8, 2014 2:04 AM

Feb 2013
Oh god what an awesome episode.....I'm so insanely happy I picked this series up.....you guys have no idea.....
Jun 8, 2014 4:04 AM

May 2010
Mayumi, what are you teaching Chinatsu about balls and stuff. Seriously, I died laughing.
Jun 8, 2014 4:11 AM

Apr 2013
Wonder how many episodes left... I wouldn't mind a two-cour :)
Jun 8, 2014 4:53 AM

Jan 2008
Hayashi and Usa's paranormal-crazy coworker look like a match made in heaven.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 8, 2014 5:09 AM

May 2013
Awww, Ritsu was jealous in this episode! So cute.

And Hayashi is back and thank God she apologized to Usa (such a masochist), I think that she liked Usa but was rejected and the main reason now of why she goes to the cafe was because of the megane worker XD Chinatsu came back too, wooohooo, what a pushy side from her!
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 8, 2014 5:13 AM

Oct 2012
Good episode, Chinatsu did a good job with Ritsu...
And summer, best time for Shiro lol.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jun 8, 2014 5:14 AM

May 2013
Ritsu was jealous alright. I can see it in her face. Too much blushing just talking about Usa.
Jun 8, 2014 5:42 AM

Jul 2012
Little sadist girl came back in this episode.

Usa at the end talking about his screen time in the second half of the episode was hilarious.

Great episode!!!
Jun 8, 2014 6:34 AM
Mar 2013
Yay, S loli is back!

Ritsu got jealous :D
Jun 8, 2014 6:37 AM
Jan 2014
The heat probably messed up Usa's image of Shiro arriving with a car.
Lol, Shiro loves being on the borderline of getting a heat stroke, typical masochist.
Didn't expect Hayashi to show up and apologize to Usa.
I love how direct Chinatsu can be, though it was an awkward experience for Ritsu.
And of course, we can't have a happy conclusion to an episode.

YumeNoMonogatari said:
Wonder how many episodes left... I wouldn't mind a two-cour :)

I wouldn't mind either ^^. Though I doubt it wil be a two-cour anime. I hope its atleast a split-cour. This anime really cheers me on, kind of like D-Frag did.
Jun 8, 2014 6:49 AM

Jul 2010
Shiro's vehicle!
Hayashi's apology was nice to see! Usa forgave her. Hayashi fell for the glasses waiter!
That Sayaka and Mayumi conflict after the bathroom xD
The return of Chinatsu!
Kawai's refusal to accept that it is love xD Usa being nice to everyone backfired!
Calling the police, even for Mayumi.
Kawai was blushing a lot and Usa missed it!
Jun 8, 2014 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
Are you guys sure its a single cour? I'm still here wishing for another 12 episodes!

This episode was so freaking hilarious. If No game No life wasn't freaking epic this show would be the best of the season by a long shot.

I can't wait for the next one. i honestly can't say enough good about this show.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 8, 2014 9:05 AM

Aug 2010
Well Hayashi apologized. Oh well, can't see Usa refusing her apology ^^;

Lol'd so much at Chinatsu pushing Ritsu to the limit XD She's even more S than Sayaka hahaha. Ritsu is so jelly right now XD How can her blush be so cute >.<

M Shiro is friggin Hilarious as usual XD How he didn't mind Chinatsu just ignoring his mud balls XD
Jun 8, 2014 9:07 AM

Jul 2013
Hilarious episode.. I was laughing throughout the episode.

Mayumi's trolling in the beginning was damn funny! I can sympathize with Usa, the feeling of that sacrifice wanting to impress your crush..

Mayumi's sarcasm and her reactions whenever her single status was touched upon is always funny.. she's truly the star of this show. That ball innuendo with Chinatsu-chan reminds me of SYD XD

Stick man Shiro was hilarious too.. I normally don't really laugh at that kind of slapstick joke but Shiro turning into a stick man was brilliant.

Jealous Rit-chan was hella cute and scary!
Jun 8, 2014 10:39 AM
Feb 2013
Hayashi is back, so during middle school Usa is also called Freakshow Ringmaster.
Jun 8, 2014 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
Mayumi & Shiro never fails to amaze me.
Also, kinda weird they aren't part of the main characters, we almost see them every episode.

"Usa's first novel titled First time." < win

"A single man's bestfriend is his righthand and the amazing technique of--"
"You're going to get this show off the air if you don't stop!" hahahaha
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jun 8, 2014 12:30 PM

Nov 2011
Visualized said:
Mayumi & Shiro never fails to amaze me.
Also, kinda weird they aren't part of the main characters, we almost see them every episode.

wait, reallly? i thought they were
goes to show that even the supporting characters were well done in this show =p

Jun 8, 2014 12:46 PM

Jul 2013
LOL @ the preview.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jun 8, 2014 1:45 PM

Apr 2013
I love how the episode started xD great series all the way.

Jun 8, 2014 3:05 PM

May 2012
so pure lol that jealousy..

Jun 8, 2014 4:26 PM

Mar 2012
So why are they feeling down when the ball's cracked? I don't get the meaning behind it, can someone please enlighten me ty.
Keep moving forward
Jun 8, 2014 5:33 PM

Jun 2012
Well Hayashi coming back and apologizing was kind of obvious b/c of the opening but I didnt think Usa would just forgive so easily. I wonder when she is going to dye her hair back to brown? And awwww, Rit-chan's jealous. Dont worry Rit-chan Hayashi's all doki doki for Kurokawa.
Jun 8, 2014 9:02 PM

Oct 2011
Hayashi apologies to Usa Awwww

OMG dat Mud ball part XDDDDD

Chinatsu just told Rit-chan!!! Just tell him already!!!!!

Poor Usa no screentime for you XDDD

Dat preview lol!!!!
Jun 8, 2014 10:37 PM

Apr 2012
i love this show lol. I ain't even mad that Ritsu is clueless about Usa.

lol @ the sexual innuendo when making mud balls XD
Shiro getting turned on by dehydration/ heat stroke >.>

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

263 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

163 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

120 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.