Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
One Week Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 2014 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, another sweet episode. Saki was priceless although I liked her development with Shougo. Somehow, I think these two fit together well :3

And welp, Hase and Kaori got into a misunderstanding. What a way to respond though. Best mom ever ha. A new transfer student enters this episode. Should be interesting to see how this progresses. I'm looking forward to it since he seems to know Kaori.
Jun 1, 2014 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
Summer homework doing. So airheaded girl really forgot about the male friend being elementary school. lol ~ mother likes to feel young. Math as a journey... interesting. The guy has been helping the girl out since elementary, and he just did now. She learned to make friend, so she was able to remember him. lol @ the accident.

Changing seat and he's next to her seat! Transfer student sits next to her, and that "betrayer" makes her remember him and the shock makes her forget about the main guy.

Looks like she's rejecting his request...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 1, 2014 9:34 AM

May 2013
The new transfer student knows Kaori and now she lost her memories of Hase. Intrigued to know what kind of past those two have.
Jun 1, 2014 9:40 AM

Jun 2013
Ahh that ending :( I really didn't want something like that to happen at the end there. I really hope she regains her memories of Hase kun and her friends.
Jun 1, 2014 9:41 AM

Sep 2012
I'm practically in love with this series.

KUJO'S A JERK I HATE HIM SO MUCH I HOPE THEY NEVER MAKE UP AND I HOPE HE JUST STOPS BEING IN THEIR LIVES
Jun 1, 2014 9:41 AM

Jul 2010
The part where Shougo gave the copied homework and Saki remembering her past! That scene was really sweet, I bet Saki will remember him now as he was the first one to help her.
That slip and fall on top of the girl, mother comes in, I like her mom's reaction.
The transfer student, Hajime calling Kaori a traitor... So he the person Kaori made the promise with! Quite interesting to see why Kaori couldn't make it to the promised location.
To completely revert back to her original state... that must have been quite the shock.

That PV seems like it will be an amazing episode!!! It looks somewhat dramatic especially with Kaori holding her head like that.
Jun 1, 2014 9:53 AM

Dec 2012
WTF
Jun 1, 2014 9:59 AM

Aug 2011
Could it be that Kaori went to see that new guy when she was in the accident?
Jun 1, 2014 10:05 AM

Sep 2013
No... Fujimiya-san D: Why did you have to keep forgetting Hase-kun. It breaks my heart whenever you break Hase-kun's heart cause he's relatable to me D:

And that horimiya reference at 6min+ (right?)
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Jun 1, 2014 10:09 AM

Dec 2009
Intense last scene.
I am really interested about what happened with the Hajime dude. Seemed like a total douche in this episode though. Will be interesting to see if that's the whole picture.
The preview showed that maybe Fujimiya will not be completely back to normal. So no diary she can read?
Anyways. Hopefully it all ends good and she can find her way back to the adoring Hase-kun-

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 1, 2014 10:16 AM
May 2014
NO! Omg omg, why! They built up the sugar level high in one episode, then shattered everything in the end. I hope Shogo will do the rest of the gang a favor and punch the douche in the face either literally or figuratively. If literally, I would make a gif out of that.
Jun 1, 2014 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
I am now curious as to what actually happened between that new transfer student and Fujimiya. Were they dating? I hope not. Because someone who would hurt her like that in the first meet cannot be anyone who she might have been seeing?! Right?!

I always felt really bad for Fujimiya for her situation but in the latter episodes, I have started to feel even worse for Hase. Aren't the situation equally, or maybe even more cruel for him? Particularly when his feelings for Fujimiya is more than just being friends? :(

As for other things, looks like Shogo will keep it quiet when it comes to his feelings for Saki. Saki will probably won't forget his name anymore. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 1, 2014 10:29 AM
Jan 2014
I almost wanted to fall asleep too when I saw Shougo and Saki got sleepy.
I was doing my homework as well, so that was an obvious coincidence.
Saki and Shougo make a wonderful pair.
I knew that Shiho would walk in after Hase tripped and fell on Kaori.
Hase and Kaori get to sit next to each other.
Seeing Hajime again was a bad experience for Kaori, especially her friends.
Jun 1, 2014 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
It was so clear that Shougo was done with his homework xD
A great episode overall. I think Shougo X Saki would work out perfectly.
Hajime seems to be a jerk, I didn't like him on the first sight.

Jun 1, 2014 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
Kiryuu is an awesome friend :o

Awesome mother too xD lol

"I consider myself fairly understanding of these things."
duderusJun 1, 2014 10:41 AM

Jun 1, 2014 10:48 AM

Jan 2011
Male MC trips over female MC and mother of female MC sees them in the awkwardness. Obligatory, check :D

Still the best show of the season :)
Jun 1, 2014 10:49 AM
May 2014
wonder how the notebook is gonna turn out at the end
Jun 1, 2014 10:51 AM

Aug 2013
The group study :)
That dust. That mom.

F*** for that transfer student. ~_~
Jun 1, 2014 10:56 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Can't get enough of Saki's forgetfulness and laid-back attitude. So adorable! :3
Hase calling Shougo a busyboy being worried about Saki and his response of Hase being annoying. Hahaha!

I think Fujimiya's mom is already young enough without resorting to do summer assignments with them. (^^)
Liked her little teasing with Hase asking him if he's more than friends with Fujimiya. ;)

Fujimiya's account on solving (math) problem was nice. That concept applies to about all kinds of problem. Nice one, Fujimiya!

Shougo being caring about Saki since middle school and even now was nice to see.
I think he's secretly a tsundere..

Fujimiya is so pure, being tripped over by Hase to be only worried about the dust in his hair!
Her mom was hilarious; excusing herself after seeing them on the position. XD

New character formally introduced; Kujo Hajime, a transferred student and seem to be an acquaintance of Fujimiya.
Just arrived and already causes a turmoil.. There goes all Fujimiya's memories of hase that she has been storing little by little.

Good episode with an unpleasant ending.. Poor Hase.. I feel quite bad for him.

Jun 1, 2014 11:06 AM

Oct 2010
I'm gonna hold off on blindly hating on Hajime until I find out why exactly he called Fujimiya a traitor. He wouldn't do so without good reason.
Jun 1, 2014 11:10 AM

Apr 2012
Madara31 said:
I'm gonna hold off on blindly hating on Hajime until I find out why exactly he called Fujimiya a traitor. He wouldn't do so without good reason.

well i think it's pretty obvious
zzzeallyJun 1, 2014 11:14 AM

Jun 1, 2014 11:14 AM

Oct 2012
Kaori's mom is best mom.
And yeah, and this episode end scene was really predictable, my interest on this series dropped a bit.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jun 1, 2014 11:17 AM

Apr 2012
This show needs to pick up on the drama though...... the show doesn't have a drama tag on it e.e

It's getting a bit too slice of lifey for me. Still one of the better watches of the season though.

Jun 1, 2014 11:24 AM

Aug 2013
Zeally said:
This show needs to pick up on the drama though...... the show doesn't have a drama tag on it e.e

Seriously, where the heck is the drama tag??
Jun 1, 2014 11:27 AM
Oct 2009
I hate Skrillex-kun. ;-;
Jun 1, 2014 11:40 AM

Apr 2014
kujo you bastard! why?!
Jun 1, 2014 11:40 AM

Apr 2012
Everybody need a friend like Shougo.
Jun 1, 2014 11:42 AM

May 2012
Zeally said:
Madara31 said:

Yeah but didn't the mom talk about how the accident isn't what caused her memory loss in the end; it was on a more emotional level. It obviously has to do with this guy and using the word "traitor." It's like a trigger. Maybe initially she didn't recover her memories after the accident, didn't remember the promise, and then Hajime called her a traitor which caused the mental block in the first place.

By him calling her a traitor again it pretty much resurfaced what started it all. That's my theory.

Jul 2013
1st half was relaxed until the end where it changes. Kaori and Hase were progressing smoothly as well as Shougo and Saki reminiscing from elementary school.

Yup I hated that since he was introduced, I knew something bad is going to happen at the end there. Damn those feeling are coming when she lost her memories again...

Oct 2010
Zeally said:
Madara31 said:

And until all of that is confirmed, such as what the promise actually was, I'll hold off my judgement.
Jun 1, 2014 11:45 AM
Jul 2012
Waaa so happy happy then Kaori falls then dont rmb~ wth T^T

damn u Hajime~ (tho his cute)

i need next ep now!
Jun 1, 2014 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
Look at all these people blindly hating one someone who doesn't even know the situation.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jun 1, 2014 11:53 AM

Aug 2011
Saki and Shogo scene was very nice. Such a good build up til the very end when my heart was shattered. Curious to know who his Kujo guy is...
Jun 1, 2014 11:56 AM

Feb 2014
Shougo always knows best. That was a pretty nice moment with Shougo and Saki I'm enjoying their development towards each other.

Hase and Fujimiya just keep getting cuter and cuter up to that accidental trip on each other, too bad all Fujimiya noticed was dust in his hair. Go mom!

Well, looks like it'll be another while until those two ever get back to being as close as that again. I was afraid of Hajime shocking her back to her old self. Shougo needs to come in and do something about this.
Jun 1, 2014 12:02 PM

Jul 2010
I became more interested in Shogo and Saki than in main couple after this episode.I just love their characters so much...
Kaori lost memories again ;_; poor everyone.Im not hating on Hajime tho, he definitely has a reason to call her a traitor (it might have been a little too harsh to call her like that tho, but then again, he knows nothing about current Kaori) , which we can probably predict very easily.
3 episodes left.
Jun 1, 2014 12:03 PM

Feb 2014
Dudewitbow said:
Look at all these people blindly hating one someone who doesn't even know the situation.
I don't despise him fully yet. I understand this guy doesn't know Fujimiya's problem. But perhaps it was a little too far when he flat out called her a traitor and stuff on just the first day. But whether that was too far or not depends on how their past went exactly. I'm also curious to know whether or not he at least knew she was hit by a car.
Jun 1, 2014 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
The scene at the end was intense. Fujimiya forgot about Hase after the a new transfer student named Hajime came and called her a traitor.

I wonder what happened between Fujimiya and Hajime in the past. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 1, 2014 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
Oh well.. there's no romance story without someone to stir some shit up.

In any case, I can't wait till they animate the latest chapter that focused on Saki and Shougo. Imo their relationship is really sweet and probably cuter than Fujimiya x Hase.
Jun 1, 2014 1:13 PM

Aug 2013
that was good :)
i really couldn't take it anymore so i read the manga

sorry for way bad English
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2014 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
Andreycs said:
I hate Skrillex-kun. ;-;

BWHAHAHA.

kaori is so innocent. dust? DUST? REALLY?! how you gotta tease a guy like that? hnghhhhhhh.
Jun 1, 2014 1:19 PM

May 2012
Im in pain..
looks like my sugar was ok but this time Im gonna check my heart..

Jun 1, 2014 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode. I was completely melting at Shougo & Saki's scene. Shougo is just so cute.

And about the new guy, I don't dislike him. He has his reasons for feeling like he does and I can't hate him based of what he don't know or on a likely misunderstanding. I can't wait to see how things progress from here.
removed-userJun 1, 2014 1:32 PM
Jun 1, 2014 1:37 PM

Sep 2012
Noooo! What was that!?

Kurogashi said:
Andreycs said:
I hate Skrillex-kun. ;-;

BWHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHA
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Jun 1, 2014 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
Shougo and Yamagishi's scene was a little less..I dunno 'colorful' than in the manga. It was the same content, but I liked the more colorful version, it felt a little sweeter even without music.

The direction in general this episode was a little different. It was like they were trying to downplay everything that happened. It's smart because it keeps perceptions away from 'over the top dramatic' and the biggest thing the show doesn't need is people calling it melodramatic. However, it takes some impact out of scenes that really should be portrayed with a little bit heavier dramatic effect.

It's not necessarily a bad thing as the direction doesn't ever lose focus on what it needs to get across, but I do think they could have done a better job of finding a middle ground.
Jun 1, 2014 1:45 PM

Apr 2013
Oh no. No!
I knew something like that would happen!
Jun 1, 2014 2:16 PM

May 2012
Omg! There are only 3 episodes left and Hase has to start all over again...
Jun 1, 2014 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
Kinda knew this was coming but still took my breath away when she reacted like that at the end!
'Once an Arsenal man, always an Arsenal man.' - Bob Wilson.

Jun 1, 2014 3:13 PM

Oct 2012
Oh god, the end of that episode, I was wondering when that guy was going to show up..
I need Moar

Overall that was a really cute episode
Jun 1, 2014 3:18 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
It was a great heartwarming episode and then that had to happen at the end. >_< I knew this was gonna happen when I saw that guy last episode..

...and I was all smiles when I finally saw Hase-kun seated next to Fujimiya-san. LOL @ the dust. It was such a good mood too, haha!
Jun 1, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2013
And the new obstacle comes in the form of a transfer student from Kaori's past. Of course.I wish the author was doing more interesting things in regards to plot.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

326 by oooo3333 »»
Jan 6, 12:08 AM

» Thought it was pretty bad due to one person

xONLYINHUMANx - Aug 30, 2023

4 by SAMESOULS_319 »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:32 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

319 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

172 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2014

160 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 13, 2023 10:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.