Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 22, 2014 12:55 PM

Sep 2013
Kazi9 said:
myanime2 said:
detectivekillua said:
lol i dont know if it was just me but, i noticed that all naruto , one piece and bleach chapters were really short ,,,

maybe this 2( except one piece because it is worth reading even though it is short , thanks to the damn long speech bubble speeches, ) needs to copy mashima's dedication of drawing manga in longer length( 20 to 32 pages plus special chapter– i love his work ethic!

Saw your comments and I wasn't suprised when your only favorite anime was fairy tail. You keep saying respect mashima's work ethic just cuz he made 30+ chapters... So what? If you keep shoving fairy tail down our throats pple will hate it! If they haven't already!

Our lord and savoir Kubo will show him the way-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/s403x403/21982_500032620074072_1131174769_n.jpg

Kubo>>>>>Mashima+Kishimoto+Oda
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/456/147/536.gif
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/359/5/1/kubo_trolls_the_competition_by_ikkaku4ever-d35nwya.gif
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/ZeitgeistGlee/NarutoD.jpg
May 22, 2014 1:03 PM

Mar 2014
WOOO finally, what a entrance. That sword on his back look AMAZING!
May 22, 2014 1:18 PM

Nov 2012
Hubathy said:
Boombawks said:
minatojs said:
The return of ichigo, how can everyone not be hyped lol

Damn, its been a long time. Lets see what he can do.

I expect some nice chapters. Ichigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never hyped for Ichigo.

Seriously, just dont get hyped in Bleach anyway, guys!
When Kenpachi showed up to fight Gremmy, everyone was hyped too and what did we get? One of the most boring fights in all Bleach.

I got what you meant. I also didn't expect too much from bleach.
May 22, 2014 1:30 PM

Feb 2014
Umm, it's great that Ichigo back and all but what the F happen to Yachiru?
May 22, 2014 2:21 PM
Dec 2011
Did you people notice that the whole Ichigo arrival scene is generally a shameless ripoff from Goku's arrival on Namek in DBZ?

And I don't mean that its inspired... I mean its literally an exact replica of that scene:
- the good guys are being owned by a "evil team" of 3-4 people
- the main protagonist arrives with a bang, and before you can say anything he appears on the scene of the fight faster that a speeding bullet
- He ignores his foes (who are stil in shock) and instead approaches his downed allies and comforts them with a few words
- all this while looking mighty badass and overpowered compared to his enemies

I was actually surprised he didin't pull out a Senzu bean from under his gettup...
Though I wouldn't be shocked if in the next chapter that really happened ;)
Perhaps the role of Senzu will be played by a bottle of spring water from that Zero Division Yakuza guy? Of course I'm being sarcastic.... then again I totally believe this could happen in Kubo's manga.
May 22, 2014 2:49 PM
May 2012
I'm very happy to see ichigo back , but the chapter was a little bit slow and i'm surprised his entrance was so anticlimactic. I was expecting something like when he appeared to rescue rukia from soul society with everybody gawking at him and him blocking the phoenix with one hand. This one they're just like "oh something fell" and then "whoa somebody is behind us". Pretty much it
May 22, 2014 4:06 PM

May 2008
bleach has been pretty bland since the beginning of this arc, let's see what ichigo has in store with him being absent for a while now.
May 22, 2014 4:24 PM
Feb 2013
ichii_1 said:
Kazi9 said:
myanime2 said:
detectivekillua said:
lol i dont know if it was just me but, i noticed that all naruto , one piece and bleach chapters were really short ,,,

maybe this 2( except one piece because it is worth reading even though it is short , thanks to the damn long speech bubble speeches, ) needs to copy mashima's dedication of drawing manga in longer length( 20 to 32 pages plus special chapter– i love his work ethic!

Saw your comments and I wasn't suprised when your only favorite anime was fairy tail. You keep saying respect mashima's work ethic just cuz he made 30+ chapters... So what? If you keep shoving fairy tail down our throats pple will hate it! If they haven't already!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/s403x403/21982_500032620074072_1131174769_n.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/359/5/1/kubo_trolls_the_competition_by_ikkaku4ever-d35nwya.gif

pretty funny bitches!!!!!!!!!!! i guess people hate this manga because of stupid boring and cliffhanger chapters,............... actually i like bleach, esp. hitsugaya and byakuya,, but after god aizen becameshit, .............no comment, ...... and same formula, same formula, and same formula...............DROP IT LOW!!!!!!
May 23, 2014 7:03 AM
May 23, 2014 8:38 AM

Jun 2008
Finally Son Goku arrived to save Picollo and the others. Oh! wait, wrong manga.

Again Zaraki being down like that is bullshit. He was suppose to be op as fuck after unleashing his power. He supposedly never use his true power in a fight because he was limiting himself to his opponent level. He was shown to be so strong that even Urahara couldn't satisfy him in a fight when he was nothing but a child.
He shouldn't be out of it after getting rid of one guy.

Kubo blew it and he better have an explanation for this shit.
May 23, 2014 9:18 AM

Jun 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
Nice to see Ichigo is back. The Sternritters should just bring out Yhwach and Haschwald right now because I doubt any of the Sternritters on the battle field currently would be able to do any kind of damage to Ichigo considering how over powered he seems to be now. I'm glad Kubo has Shinji back on his feet and he will be given a chance to fight another sternritter hopefully this time he is victorious. Logically Shinji should be able to easily take care of that guy by using shikai and his hollow mask.

No i didn't think so. Considering this Quincy dudes are shown to be stronger than the Espadas and captains by a long margin i think Shinji needs bankai-hollow stuff together to fight this dude.
May 23, 2014 9:58 AM

Sep 2013
If Gremmy really is the strongest next to ywach and hashwalt then the quincy are done for, Ichigo>>>kenpachi>>gremmy>the rest of the sternritters.

There is only some letters left, so either the spirit king and/or some of the royal guards must be an enemy because what else is there after they beat ywach? maybe ywach has good intentions but is doing it in an evil way.
May 23, 2014 11:02 AM
Jan 2014
I dont think so because , juhabach said that they will overtake the soul society in 9 days and were currently in the middle of the 2nd day , and on the first day we had about 4 or 5 fights so i think we still have aloot of fights before we get anything about the soul king
May 23, 2014 5:39 PM

Oct 2011
Aaaaaaaaah, I don't like Ichigo at all, but I'm happy he's finally back
And is not that I hate him. is just that sometimes.... I don't really like him as a protagonist xD
May 24, 2014 12:45 PM
May 2014
Who else putted ichigo's theme to play?
May 24, 2014 12:51 PM

Sep 2013
I just remembered that Ichigo has a riceball (senzu bean) he got from the royal guard lady and he will give it to kenpachi and he will get a power up (zenkai boost), calling it xD
May 25, 2014 2:10 AM
Apr 2014
Kazi9 said:
myanime2 said:
detectivekillua said:

mashima also has pretty short arcs sometimes, it seems... i mean they are cool and all, but really. super quick arcs as compared to the big3.... there is nice char dev in fairy tail, and the chaps may be long, but the short arcs really hurt it in the long run i feel.
May 25, 2014 2:17 AM
Apr 2014
myanime2 said:
ichii_1 said:
Kazi9 said:
myanime2 said:
detectivekillua said:

pretty funny bitches!!!!!!!!!!! i guess people hate this manga because of stupid boring and cliffhanger chapters,............... actually i like bleach, esp. hitsugaya and byakuya,, but after god aizen becameshit, .............no comment, ...... and same formula, same formula, and same formula...............DROP IT LOW!!!!!!

same formula but everything is like x infinite now. like aizen stopping ichigo with a finger in the beginning, and juha fucking cutting yamamoto in half.... it's just the same formula to the extreme. yeah it's boring, but at least i like some things in this manga at the moment... one is ichigo's zanpakto development. another is kenpachi learning his swords name (although big fail on executing an awesome entrance fight for kenpachi, i think he shoulda fought those 4 girls or any 4 steinritter's first... so he could whup the shit out of all 4 of them..... then be nearly mortally wounded like he is now (after taking FOUR of them).... and another is rukia's bankai, renji's real swords name, we still have yet to see fullbringers, grimmjow.... i mean theres a lot going on in this arc, even if the general formula is the same.
May 25, 2014 2:25 AM
Apr 2014
orithyea said:
saintsamuel said:
lindsayzzz said:
Thank the lord, Ichigo is finally here! Now things will get more interesting again. I'm now curious when Grimmjow will finally make his return appearance. :)

EEEEH?! Grimmjow is coming back?? How so?
He has allegedly made a cameo in chapter 518. Kubo confirmed that he is still alive along with Harribel.

Nothing alleged about it..... check out the outfit, check out the way he talks to ichigo.

Middle frame, middle of the picture, all the way left.
http://starkana.com/manga-img/151/143230/0009.png

Now look at grimmjow's outfit
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125902/3375973-2189848955-Grimm.jpg
May 25, 2014 2:26 AM
Apr 2014
ichii_1 said:
I just remembered that Ichigo has a riceball (senzu bean) he got from the royal guard lady and he will give it to kenpachi and he will get a power up (zenkai boost), calling it xD

hahaha that'll be a real dbz rip off then......
May 26, 2014 10:27 AM

May 2013
This was a pretty damn good chapter, one of the better ones recently. Finally Ichigo is ready to kick some ass and I can't wait to see how powerful he is! Also I enjoyed Shinji explaining the importance of Kenpachi in this war and that they need him. Pretty great chapter and I'm excited to see what Ichigo can do, it's been awhile since we've seen Ichigo in Bleach, It's been an even longer while since we've seen him fight or do anything like that. I'm just curious to see how stronger he will be since he's back from training. This was the first chapter I've read since being caught up with Bleach on a weekly basis now.

May 26, 2014 4:28 PM

Jun 2013
It's about damn time Ichigo showed up. Only took like 30 chapters >_>
Better late than never I guess.. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter now!
May 26, 2014 8:43 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Boombawks said:
minatojs said:

Never hyped for Ichigo.

I find Ichigo to be a pretty boring character, even though at times he does make pretty funny faces and maybe some jokes. But yeah, don't care too much about him coming back. Long time no see though.
Arlia said:
Well, some content...

End of the last chapter : Kenpachi in a deep shit, but Ichigo appears !
End of this chapter : Kenpachi in a deep shit, but Ichigo appears !

And mainly this.
May 27, 2014 11:43 AM

Dec 2013
ABOUT TIME ...

lol @ amount of 5/5's caused only by last few pages probably
AizixMay 27, 2014 11:55 AM
May 28, 2014 6:54 AM

Aug 2013
Finally, the main character shows up.
May 29, 2014 8:41 PM

Jan 2012
Ichigo time

May 30, 2014 2:45 AM

Nov 2012
tingy said:
Boombawks said:
minatojs said:

Never hyped for Ichigo.

I find Ichigo to be a pretty boring character, even though at times he does make pretty funny faces and maybe some jokes. But yeah, don't care too much about him coming back. Long time no see though.
Arlia said:
Well, some content...

And mainly this.

I was originally a Bleach fan. But after being disappointed again and again after the aizen arcs. I've became numb now. I don't even understand why I keep reading this. And yeah, Ichigo has became one of the boring characters. As for Kenpachi? LOL. I did expect Ichigo will save his ass.
May 30, 2014 3:57 AM

Jun 2013
modsoulz said:
tingy said:
Boombawks said:
minatojs said:

Never hyped for Ichigo.

Arlia said:
Well, some content...

And mainly this.

I was originally a Bleach fan. But after being disappointed again and again after the aizen arcs. I've became numb now. I don't even understand why I keep reading this. And yeah, Ichigo has became one of the boring characters. As for Kenpachi? LOL. I did expect Ichigo will save his ass.

You literally described me here.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 12, 2014 4:01 AM

Oct 2013
Finally Ichigo is here

Jun 20, 2014 10:30 PM

May 2012
Strawberry's back!!

6.5/10 for this chap.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 23, 2014 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
dragonlight said:
I just had to listen to number 1 this chapter.

Same here. :)
Jul 31, 2014 9:59 PM
Aug 2011
Seeing these extremely shitty new characters made me miss Ichigo even more.
Jun 9, 2017 5:50 AM

Feb 2013
Ichigo to the rescue!
Mar 2, 2021 1:16 AM

Apr 2020
Its Ichigo!
Teasing Kenpachi a little Xd
(I bet Kenpachi wants to whoop his ass for saying that) XD
--AbiSa--
Oct 21, 2022 6:33 AM
Feb 2022
NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE
Nov 17, 2022 8:20 PM

Apr 2021
Ichigo finally arrives!!!! And his flash step is faster than before.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.