Crazy Diamond(most faster than SP.)
Star Platinum
The Word

Crazy Diamond

In therm of powerful:
The World
GER
Made of Heaven

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in terms of speed and offensive power. I also remember King Crimson to be quite strong.
Apr 9, 2014 5:19 AM

Apr 2008
I forget about him(part 5 is in last position with SC for my favorite part), but in term of powerful, his power is great, but I don't think he is the stronger in strenght.

You right, he must be there. Anyway all final boss has a powerful stand.
Apr 9, 2014 6:01 AM

Oct 2012
Well, Part five is far from my favorite part too. I just like Giorno.

Apr 9, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2013
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 10, 2014 1:52 AM

Jul 2013
Jolyne is useless because

hybreezyApr 10, 2014 1:59 AM
Apr 10, 2014 6:48 PM

Jan 2012
Hiya JoJo senpais. Started watching JoJo 2012 when it aired :). It covered part 1 and 2 and my question is, how many chapters approximately did both get animated? I want to know how long part 3 will be :)
Apr 10, 2014 6:53 PM

Jun 2012
leesan said:
Hiya JoJo senpais. Started watching JoJo 2012 when it aired :). It covered part 1 and 2 and my question is, how many chapters approximately did both get animated? I want to know how long part 3 will be :)

Part 1 (Phantom Blood) is 44 chapters long and was adapted in 9 episodes in the 2012 anime. Part 2 (Battle Tendency) is 69 chapter and was adapted in 17 episodes. Part 3 (Stardust Crusaders) is 152 chapters long, and we still don't know exactly how many episodes this season is going to be. It could be something from 2-cour (26 episodes) to 3-cour (36 episodes). We don't know yet.
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.
Apr 10, 2014 7:00 PM
May 2010
My first question though is on the first part. Does Dio really kill Jo Jo's dog? Seems sad and hopefully not graphic? (Weird question i know)

No concerning the characters are their characters that go through a bunch of story arcs? If i get invested in this series i don't want to have to start off new every time.

Also do any of the series have a likable Jo Jo? The one in Stardust seems cool but it seems like it'd be lame if all of the main Jo Jo's were gloom and fit the typical bad ass.
Apr 10, 2014 7:10 PM

Nov 2011
Amoreline1 said:
My first question though is on the first part. Does Dio really kill Jo Jo's dog? Seems sad and hopefully not graphic? (Weird question i know)

No concerning the characters are their characters that go through a bunch of story arcs? If i get invested in this series i don't want to have to start off new every time.

Also do any of the series have a likable Jo Jo? The one in Stardust seems cool but it seems like it'd be lame if all of the main Jo Jo's were gloom and fit the typical bad ass.

1) Yes he does kill Jonathan's dog, but it's censored compared to the manga.

2) Each part features more or less a new cast of characters, though there are characters that appear in more than one part. I wouldn't let that deter you though, it's done in a really cool way.

3) All of the Jojos are completely different. Jotaro is very cold an serious, but the one before him, Joseph, is more or less the complete opposite. You should already know this just from watching Part 1: That Jojo is nothing like the one in Stardust lol.
Apr 10, 2014 7:10 PM

Jun 2012
Amoreline1 said:

Yes, he kills his dog. Although i don't remenber it being graphic or anything.

Well, the protagonist of all the Parts technically belong to the same family, so yes, you can expect characters that are going to appear in more than one Part. And not only the protagonists, but some secundary characters too.

All the JoJos are likables and all have different personalities. Jotaro is indeed the gloom, cool, badass and stoic of the group. The total opposite of the previous JoJo, his grandphater (except in the badass part, all JoJos are badass). If you don't like the personality of one JoJo, don't worry, the next one is going to have a different one.
Andan210Apr 10, 2014 7:17 PM
Apr 10, 2014 7:17 PM

Jan 2012
Andan210 said:
leesan said:

Part 1 (Phantom Blood) is 44 chapters long and was adapted in 9 episodes in the 2012 anime. Part 2 (Battle Tendency) is 69 chapter and was adapted in 17 episodes. Part 3 (Stardust Crusaders) is 152 chapters long, and we still don't know exactly how many episodes this season is going to be. It could be something from 2-cour (26 episodes) to 3-cour (36 episodes). We don't know yet.

Thank you for the answer :). Hopeful that all Jojo chapters (up to ongoing) get's animated by this studio. Really enjoying it.
Apr 10, 2014 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
Andan210 said:

It was in the manga. This is pretty much the only censoring that I'm happy they did for the anime.

GyroSpinApr 10, 2014 7:21 PM
Apr 10, 2014 7:23 PM

Jun 2012
Fadeout4 said:
Andan210 said:

It was in the manga. This is pretty much the only censoring that I'm happy they did for the anime.

Oh, i see. Sorry, i started reading the manga from Part 3, so all my knowledge from Part 1 and 2 comes from the 2012 anime.
Apr 10, 2014 7:25 PM

Jun 2012
Guise guise.

Why is Soft & Wet so beautiful? Answer me this.

Is it the testicles theorem?
Apr 10, 2014 7:26 PM

Jun 2012
leesan said:
Andan210 said:
leesan said:

Thank you for the answer :). Hopeful that all Jojo chapters (up to ongoing) get's animated by this studio. Really enjoying it.

It will definitely take time, but yes i'm also hopping they adapt all the Parts.
Apr 10, 2014 7:42 PM

Jun 2009
One thing I've been curious about is where did the title "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" come from? My mother said there was a mention of a Jojo in a Beatles song, Sgt. Pepper maybe, and if that is right it makes a lot of sense to me considering how important Rock N' Roll is to this series. And, hey, if I am off the mark lay it on me. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, haha.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 10, 2014 7:43 PM

Jun 2012
insan3Spectre said:
One thing I've been curious about is where did the title "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" come from? My mother said there was a mention of a Jojo in a Beatles song, Sgt. Pepper maybe, and if that is right it makes a lot of sense to me considering how important Rock N' Roll is to this series. And, hey, if I am off the mark lay it on me. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, haha.
It was "Get Back".
Apr 10, 2014 7:58 PM

Jun 2009
I've heard that song quite a few times and I never realized that. Man, step up insan3.....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 10, 2014 8:24 PM

Jul 2013
insan3Spectre said:
I've heard that song quite a few times and I never realized that. Man, step up insan3.....

A tape of it actually appears in Stardust too

Apr 10, 2014 9:15 PM

Jun 2009
hybreezy said:
insan3Spectre said:

A tape of it actually appears in Stardust too

Yeah, I actually do remember that.

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 11, 2014 2:17 AM

Sep 2013
Amoreline1 said:

Part 4's JoJo is also a deliquent like Jotaro, but he's got a younger spirit, is way more lively and has one of the best personalities ever. Part 5's JoJo is very serious (but not gloomy), dedicated and classy. Part 6's is rebellious and vicious but sometimes cute, Part 7's JoJo has probably the most unique character development. The latest JoJo has shaped up to be very interesting, but his story is still on the way.

YorozuyaGinSan said:
It was "Get Back".

Funny thing is that the whole name "JoJo" is a reference to this song.
Apr 11, 2014 3:03 AM

Jul 2010
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Guise guise.

Iz it because his mechanical appearance is so fucking classy.

insan3Spectre said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnzt4x_araki-hirohiko-interview-english-sub_creation he says why at 3.41 (for the ones who haven't read SC, don't go beyond 8.20), but I believe it's also because of the reference at "Get Back".
Apr 11, 2014 5:07 AM

May 2012
Fadeout4 said:
Andan210 said:

You are worried about how a dog dies ?

The more graphic the anime is the better it is in my opinion. I hate censorship. Unfortunately, people these days are worried about dogs more than human. When a dog dies people make a big fuss about it, even though it is a fictional show (though I personally don't even care about real animals).
Apr 11, 2014 5:45 AM

Jul 2010
thepath said:
Fadeout4 said:
Andan210 said:

The more graphic the anime is the better it is in my opinion. I hate censorship. Unfortunately, people these days are worried about dogs more than human. When a dog dies people make a big fuss about it, even though it is a fictional show (though I personally don't even care about real animals).

People are worried of humans too, it's just that they don't see very often an innocent dog getting burned alive. Also, if you're a owner of a domestic animal it's even more painful to see, because owning a domestic animal is like making him join your own family, but hey, I'm not complaining about that scene, I think it was cruel but fine and suited for PB.
AkanezoraApr 11, 2014 5:48 AM
Apr 11, 2014 6:22 AM

Sep 2013
It should be pretty self-explanatory imo. If you even slightly care about innocent animals, seeing them getting killed in entertainment can be pretty disgusting and sad. I felt that way in maaaaany scenes of the Part 3 manga.
Apr 11, 2014 7:54 AM

Oct 2012
ArtemisFlow said:
It should be pretty self-explanatory imo. If you even slightly care about innocent animals, seeing them getting killed in entertainment can be pretty disgusting and sad. I felt that way in maaaaany scenes of the Part 3 manga.

But that battle was pretty fucking awesome.
Apr 11, 2014 11:44 AM

Jan 2012
What year does part 3 play out? 00's?
Apr 11, 2014 11:47 AM

Jun 2012
leesan said:
What year does part 3 play out? 00's?

The 80's. 1987, to be precise.
Andan210Apr 11, 2014 11:50 AM
Apr 11, 2014 11:54 AM

Apr 2011
The story was originally set in 1987-1988 but at some point it was changed to 1988-1989.
Apr 11, 2014 11:58 AM

Sep 2013
Pralando said:
ArtemisFlow said:

Apr 11, 2014 12:24 PM

Oct 2012
ArtemisFlow said:
Pralando said:
ArtemisFlow said:

Apr 11, 2014 12:26 PM

Apr 2009
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Guise guise.

Because Gappy is handsome and fabulous.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 11, 2014 3:11 PM

Mar 2010
Pralando said:

Well, but that exactly...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2014 3:31 PM
Dec 2011
Seriously guys, you don't care when limbs are torn off and people explode, but animals dying is too disgusting for you?
Apr 11, 2014 3:48 PM

Nov 2010
orionfreez said:
Seriously guys, you don't care when limbs are torn off and people explode, but animals dying is too disgusting for you?
Yes, people and animals are different.
Apr 11, 2014 3:49 PM

Jul 2010
orionfreez said:

But we see limbs getting torn off and people exploding everywhere already, instead animals that die are hardly shown, that's why when they actually show that, it hits hard the viewer, and even more harder if the viewer has a liking for animals. It's all relative after all.

Also, disgusting doesn't necessarily mean bad.
Apr 12, 2014 2:11 AM

Mar 2010
ArtemisFlow said:
Part 4's JoJo is also a deliquent like Jotaro

I don't think so. He just looks like a deliquent, but is really nice and laid back (well, except we-know-what situation :D ).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2014 7:39 AM

Oct 2012
Orzi said:
ArtemisFlow said:

I don't think so. He just looks like a deliquent, but is really nice and laid back (well, except we-know-what situation :D ).

Your hair looks like cow shit stuck on the road.
Apr 12, 2014 12:39 PM

Mar 2014
Pralando said:
Orzi said:
ArtemisFlow said:

Your hair looks like cow shit stuck on the road.

Start hiding your behind now...
Apr 12, 2014 10:35 PM

Sep 2013
Orzi said:
ArtemisFlow said:

Apr 12, 2014 11:11 PM

Jun 2009
ArtemisFlow said:
Orzi said:
ArtemisFlow said:

Haha, can't wait to see Jousuke animated. I'm thinking he'll be well liked.

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 18, 2014 12:50 PM

Mar 2010
Someone on the other site said that Stardust Crusaders will have 24 episodes and it's confirmed. I don't believe it, but I don't want to wait until he reply with source of his information. Do you know anything about it?
Apr 18, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
thepath said:

Grow up. Let's try and keep the discussion to anime/manga and not how much of an asshole you.
Apr 18, 2014 1:44 PM

Nov 2011
Orzi said:
Someone on the other site said that Stardust Crusaders will have 24 episodes and it's confirmed. I don't believe it, but I don't want to wait until he reply with source of his information. Do you know anything about it?

The BDs for episode 1-24 are up for pre-order. However, it's never been confirmed that 24 will be the last episode. People just love to jump to conclusions. These BDs are probably for the first HALF of Part 3.
Apr 18, 2014 2:19 PM

Jul 2010
Fadeout4 said:
Orzi said:

The BDs for episode 1-24 are up for pre-order. However, it's never been confirmed that 24 will be the last episode. People just love to jump to conclusions. These BDs are probably for the first HALF of Part 3.

This. I think it's likely gonna happen a split-cour.
Apr 18, 2014 2:47 PM

Jul 2011
^ Same here. At this pace, with them even adding filler, and all those fights confirmed in the OP, it's very unlikely that they are planning on attempting to wrap everything up in 24 episodes. Honestly it doesn't really mean anything that they've announced some BDs, not really a final ep count indicator.
Apr 18, 2014 9:00 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Cleaned
Spoiler tag added~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 29, 2014 4:16 AM
Apr 2014
The Sun Stand….yeah we all know how that turned out and how lame it was lol. How would you have utilized it though? Could have you have made a better use of it? As far as I remember, it`s range is not that great because of it`s sheer power and it`s probably slow.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

173 by Mikoshiba-san »»
May 3, 9:21 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2014

132 by JosVoogt21 »»
Apr 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Akanezora - May 9, 2014

167 by fgowy »»
Apr 13, 11:37 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

159 by HilariousPerson »»
Apr 9, 8:34 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Akanezora - Sep 12, 2014

276 by Will_Keisuke_ »»
Mar 27, 6:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.